The Huntress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
696 Followers

Frank just grinned back and said, "You were ready to cum all over her just a few minutes ago. You had better figure out how to finish the job now or it'll be the last time you use that big pecker of yours!"

I stepped in then. "Don't shoot Frank! It's not their fault; it's mine. We'll do what you want." I moved off the bed and looked at Lonnie and Peter and said, "I'm sorry guys for getting you into this! Let's get this over with so you can leave." I got down on my knees and motioned them to come over and stand in front of me. They moved off the bed and stood next to each other in front of me. Frank moved around to lean against the dresser so he could have a clear view.

The boys looked nervous and fidgety as I reached out for their cocks. They weren't the same big stiff cocks that had been fucking me earlier. They were hanging much limper. I looked up at Lonnie and Peter and quietly said, "Forget about him. Close your eyes and just concentrate on me. We can do this together." I grasped their cocks and began to stroke them as they closed their eyes.

I was doing me best to bring their big cocks back to life. I started with my hands and then began to use my mouth. In between I would softly say encouraging things to them, "Yes, that's it. Your cock tastes so good, baby. Mmmm, I love the way it feels!" The boys kept their eyes closed, but I kept looking over toward Frank. He was watching intently as I pleasured the two black men, a large smile on his face.

I was having an effect on both guys, but it was taking a long time. I kept up the soft encouragement and my mouth stimulation. Frank said, "Don't forget to tell them how much you prefer their black cocks to mine, my sweet!"

I felt the boys cringe at the sound of Frank's voice invading the little space I was trying to build around them, the space where it was only them and me. I quickly said, "Shut up, Frank! You're not helping!"

Frank huskily whispered, "That's fine. I'll be quiet, but you were so happy to say those things before that I want you to say them now in front of me. Go on, do it!"

I gave Frank a sideways glance and saw his big, leering smile. I returned my attention to Lonnie and Peter, but I followed Frank's demand. While sucking on both their cocks, moving back and forth between them, I quietly talked to them to encourage them toward climax. "Your black cocks are so big and so sweet! I loved feeling you inside me. I love big, black cocks and yours are the best!"

After several more minutes this seemed to work. They were getting hard again. I kept this up for longer, exerting more pressure and increasing my speed. I could now see the guys starting to twitch and stiffen their bodies a little. I knew it wouldn't be much longer.

Peter was the first to near the finish line. That's when he grabbed his own cock and started to masturbate himself. His eyes remained closed and his face was scrunched in concentration, probably willing himself to get this over with. I kept my mouth on Lonnie's thick cock while Peter kept on stroking himself, occasionally pausing to give Peter some encouragement, "That's it, baby! Cum for me! I want to taste your sweet cum in my mouth!"

Several times tonight Peter had been near climax and I had stopped him each time. He had built up quite a pent-up load and he exhaled now as he released it directly into my waiting lips. His first shot was forceful and voluminous. Most of it went into my mouth, but some of it splashed off my lips and teeth and fell onto my chin and dripped down onto my tits. There were several more volleys of his cum to follow of lesser and lesser amounts, but the total amount was indeed huge. Much of it was plastered all over my face.

As soon as Peter had started to ejaculate, and my attention had turned toward him, Lonnie had grabbed his own thick cock and began to stroke it madly. He too was anxious to end this ordeal and he was still working on it now. I could see he was on the verge of his own climax. With my open mouth still full of Peter's cum I turned to look at Frank. He raised his hand as if to give me a silent signal not to swallow yet.

I heard a small moan come from Lonnie's lips and I turned back toward him and his hand stroking his large cock directly in front of me. I couldn't whisper anything to him with my mouth full of Peter's cum, but I did try to give him encouraging moans and sounds.

Suddenly Lonnie's eyes opened wide and he looked down at me as he gave out a loud guttural sound. He positioned the head of his cock directly over my mouth just as he started to cum. Lonnie's ejaculation wasn't as forceful as Peter's, but it was just as voluminous. His semen spilled out of his thick cock and straight down into my mouth and onto my face. Lonnie kept up a constant moan as he stroked his cock multiple more times while milking every last drop of cum onto me.

Suddenly it was quiet. Lonnie and Peter were standing there. We all looked over at Frank who still had that leering grin on his face, seemingly happy at what he had forced us to do, the gun still trained on us. I had closed my mouth but had not yet swallowed. My face was covered with a large amount of semen. I gave Frank a "What now?" look.

He said, "You know, I really enjoyed that. Open your mouth sweetie, show me what these nice boys gave you." I complied and tilted back my head and opened my mouth wide to show Frank the huge amount of cum in there.

Frank said, "You really are quite the little slut aren't you, Paula? Well you said that you wanted to swallow their black cum, go ahead. That's the last wish of yours that I will grant you!"

Frank was looking me directly in the eyes as he spoke, and I was staring right back at him, defiantly. For that moment it was almost like we were the only two beings in the world. I maintained my gaze as I slowly closed my mouth. I flicked a little smile up at him from the corners of my mouth and then I proceeded to swallow Peter and Lonnie's cum!

Frank didn't say a word for several moments as he looked down at me on my knees, but then he seemed to wake up from his trance. He pointed the gun at Peter and Lonnie and said, "Alright, you two have had your fun for the night. Grab your clothes and get the hell out of my house before I change my mind!"

Peter and Lonnie scrambled to put their clothes on and they started to leave the room, but Peter stopped and said, "What are you going to do to Paula?" I smiled a little; I knew Peter had a kind heart. I felt a pang of sorrow.

Frank growled, "Don't worry, Romeo. I'm not going to hurt her. She's my meal ticket, remember? Unless I find out you two go talking to anyone about this, then she might get hurt! And you too! Don't forget, I've still got that picture. Now get out of here!"

Peter and Lonnie gave me a quick look of helplessness. I gave them a small smile back and nodded that it was OK for them to leave. They bolted from the room and I heard the front door open and then slam shut.

I remained on my knees on the floor while Frank moved over to the window to see if the guys had left before he turned back to me. He moved closer and said, "And as for you, my pretty little slut..."

I looked up into Frank's face as he continued, "You were fantastic, Paula!"

I smiled. It had been one hell of a night! Frank helped me up. He was so excited that he just kept talking a mile a minute, "That was the best one yet. I can't believe you brought two guys home! We talked about it, but I didn't think we'd ever get that lucky!"

I replied, "Yeah. I'll "admit I was a little nervous about that. What if they came over all heroic and jumped you? What would they have done once they found out the gun is fake?"

Frank was now walking into the bathroom as he called back over his shoulder, "They would have kicked my ass is what they would have done."

He came back out bringing me a damp washcloth so I could clean their drying cum from my face. "So," I asked, "Did we get it all?"

"Absolutely!" Frank exclaimed. "We've got the three fixed video cameras catching the bedroom action from all sides, and I was able to use the hidden zoom camera for some good close-up shots. I got some great footage of you sucking the tall guy's cock, and I also got some good footage when the big guy was fucking your ass! The look on your face was priceless!" I smiled at the memory.

Frank said, "And the double penetration! Paula, that was beautiful! I just about blew my load watching that on the monitor from the other room. It took all my willpower not to grab my cock and jerk off right then. I literally had to bite my tongue to keep from making a noise too soon and messing up the whole thing. As it was I was afraid I would have a visible erection when I ran into the room to confront them!"

I looked down at Frank's crotch now and could clearly see his large erection because he was so excited by what we had pulled off tonight, and what was yet to come. That was one of my biggest lies of the night to Peter and Lonnie; Frank's cock isn't puny at all. It is big. Not as big as theirs, maybe, but he knows how to use it.

Frank smiled and said, "Why don't you go take a quick shower while I set up the video player. Hurry back! By the time we get to the part where the big guy is fucking you I plan to be balls deep in your ass!"

I headed for the shower thinking, "Yeah, my husband has driven me to this, and I'm glad. Our sex life is amazing, and tonight he will definitely be getting what he deserves!"

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
696 Followers