All Comments on 'The Husband Diet Challenge Ch. 03'

by razorlyt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 14 years ago
Have some self respect

I think its great to loss weight and sex rewards are a good idea but damn man, if you have to beg for the reward then it really wasn't a reward for losing weight. Grow a pair and take control of your life.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 14 years ago
"This is loving wives?"

Aye, that's about the size of it. If you are new here, get used to it, if not then why have you not learned? The LW category has very few actual "Loving Wives" in it. It's more a sarcastic honorific than a true description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU GUESS CRAAAAAP AGAIN

UNO ESTRELLA

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
Anon stop reading, please.

please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Results of Lose Weight Or No Sex

My wife told me I had to lose 60 pounds. No sex for me until I had achieved the required weight loss. The only trouble was that SHE was not to be denied sex. So she was having sex with others...yes plural...at first twice a week, then three, four, five, and finally six times a week. I have now lost 80 pounds and am a trim and fit 170 pounds. But in addition to the 80 pounds I lost, I also lost a wife and marriage and half of everything I own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This seems really complicated if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs to be planning for the divorce

Not worrying about how much weigh he's losing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
His Mother-in-law Was Story Focus

My brother had been on dialysis for a long time. It was eating through his savings. His quality of life was almost nonexistent. He voluntarily went off dialysis and died three days later in anguish too hard to describe. We buried him three weeks ago. That is all I got from this chapter.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't beg

I hate to see him beg. Wife is just short of being a bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous