All Comments on 'The Husband Diet Challenge Ch. 04'

by razorlyt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sounds Like

Your wife doesn't care if you two have sex or not, you may want to find out who she is fucking, it ain't you, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Challenged

Ummm - what's the point of all the points again? Is this a story or an accountants summary? You've had other stories that were quite good and left them hanging for this? Really?

Challenged? Absolutely. Think I'll stop right here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This so called story is nothing but a farce.

-5 instead of zero would better reflex the rating for this garbage.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 14 years ago
Not your best

I have to agree with the previous commenter, as your wife is looking for (and finding) ways to avoid having sex with you, you should find out who she is fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep it up!

Great story...love it!

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeover 12 years ago
Nice.

A pretty good story, if a bit technical at times. It can get a bit hard to follow the numbers and so on... but do keep writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What

What are you 10years old??? Dump this crazy broad and go find someone who loves you as you are. Lifes too short to be playing stupid games. Shure you could lose the weight and be healthy, but you could get hit by a bus and die anyway. They'll all say at the services that he sure looked healthy but you still won't be getting banged. Man up live your life get that tang, god knows a lot of it is out there just waiting. Then when you finally do croak , they'll say yes he was fat but he died happy being himself not some experiment his stupid wife tried to turn him into. If shes not willing to love you as you are without trying to blackmail into change, you need to ask yourself is she worth it. Would she put up with this crap if the shoe was on her feet. She's just another controlling bitch getting off making you jump through the hoops tossing the treats if you get the trick right. As far as your story being erotic...no it's just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AND FINALLY THE IDIOT QUIT WRITING

YESSSSS UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Glad you stopped posting.

Because the other commentator was right. This whole thing was unbelievable crap.

I sure am glad Finishthedamnstory put an ending to this bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
His best idea?

Take all the money and leave. Don't bother with a divorce, just leave. It's easy to start over somewhere else away from the bitch. This was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What Happened To Meat?

Has he forgot the three nights a month of sex outside of marriage? She has either been having sex with Meat while her husband was working or he will suddenly appear and want her for a full weekend. They are headed for a divorce and he has only himself to blame. $3000 a night hooker and 85 pound weight gain and now almost to the top at his company. Either Shelly or his secretary will get him on the rebound. And that will be what Danielle deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
His wife is a manipulative slut.

Why would any man, in their right mind, do anything but divorce her? This whole story made no sense. She shows him by her actions and words that she has no real love or respect for him. I simply can't get past the level of her disrespect. Some men would kick the crap out of her before they kicked her out. But any man kicks her out and divorces her. Points my ass.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Last chapter

Didn't finish the story. Guess he lost too much weight and is too weak to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Read the entire story, every single word of this stinking pile of unfinished crap.

Why,oh WHY did I bother. That's twenty minutes of my life that I will never get back..

rodryder44rodryder44about 4 years ago
Indifferent

I had a hard time reading the four chapters of your story. Single page chapters were appreciated on the one hand, but I was left feeling you should have written longer chapters. The basic premise was okay and there was complete agreement on the game and the rules. It was easy to follow his thoughts and writings to her. Her responses were clear. Your Cuckold Diet Challenge was much better. I could only give you three stars for each chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous