The Hush Money Bar Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste turned toward him. She placed one hand on his hairless chest and slowly stroked it.

"No! Not really! I hadn't planned on a threesome in a bar. But no regrets."

Todd leaned over and lightly kissed her nipple. She grimaced.

"Those and my pussy are really sore! If you were thinking about morning after sex, I'll have to beg off."

They both heard a knock on the door below them.

"Who is that," Celeste said nervously, "Do you think it's your girlfriend the bartender?'

Todd sat up in bed and threw the tattle grey sheet off him. He stood and stretched then looked out the window. Despite her soreness, Celeste felt a twitch in her pussy. She flashed back to two Black men with two enormous cocks fucking. They treated her like a slut. Using her for their pleasure. And, she had to admit, hers. She watched as Todd pulled on his jeans without any underwear. He grabbed a T-shirt out of the dresser.

"I'll go see who it is. Why don't you get dressed and come downstairs. I'll call you a cab."

"Are you sure it will be okay? I know you say that bartender is not your girlfriend but what will she think when she sees me?"

"She'll think I had another case of jungle fever," Todd laughed as he slipped on his shoes and padded out the bedroom.

Celeste watched his ass in the faded jeans as he left the bedroom. She was surprised to feel her pussy moistening as she watched him. She listened as he moved through the small apartment. As she sat up in bed she heard him move down the stairs and into the bar. The burr of voices wafted indistinctly through the floor.

She swung her feet to the floor and glanced around the room. Her nose turned up at she imagined living in such a place. As she stood and looked around the room for her clothes, she heard laughter downstairs. It sounded like two men.

She found her dress and shoes. She could not find her bra. Her pantyhose lay in a cum stained heap on the floor. She touched herself as she recalled Todd ripping her pantyhose apart and eating her pussy right there on the bar stool while the old bum watched.

She slipped the dress on. Even the soft lining caused her sensitive nipples to ache. She recalled both men biting them. They used her. However, it was the most erotic experience of her life. She slipped on her shoes. She discovered she could not pull the zipper on the back of the dress up. She shrugged and walked out of the bedroom.

She glanced at the bathroom. Again, her nose turned up. She would wait until she got to her condo to clean up. Besides, there was something...she smiled quietly...slutty about walking around with loads of cum in her pussy.

The voices grew louder as she walked down the stairs to the bar. She needed to brush her teeth. She gagged a little as she recalled sucking off the filthy cock of the bum. The voices grew more distinct. She stopped, straightened the dress as best she could and walked into the bar.

Todd saw Celeste coming down the hall. She looked oddly vulnerable.

"Celeste, you came down just in time. This Sam Brown, the owner of the livery cab company up the street."

Sam eyed the chunky White woman. Despite her disheveled look, her clothes and shows said she was wealthy.

"Good morning, Miss...I didn't catch your name."

"Abernathy... uh... Mrs. Celeste Abernathy." Celeste felt out of place. She knew Black people. They worked downtown at the club and seemed to be nice people. However, that casual contact turned into total immersion in this bar. She fucked two last night and now she stood in front of a third holding the front of her dress up to cover her breasts. She could not wait to tell Toni.

"Mrs. Abernathy, I just came down to introduce myself to Todd and let him know about my livery company."

"By the way, Sam can take you home...if you are ready to go."

"Yes! Yes, that would be fine. Todd, could you...uh...zip my dress for me?"

"Sure! Turn around."

Celeste hesitated. The zipper on her dress started just above her behind. If she turned around, this cab driver Black man would see her ass. She held her breath and turned slowly. She felt Todd's hand slip inside the opening on the back of the dress, fumbling with the zipper. Then he slowly zipped it up and patted her familiarly on her ass.

"There," Todd said, "your purse and bra are in the booth over there."

Celeste turned bright crimson under her salon tan as she retrieved her belongings. She followed the cab driver out the door.

***

"You did what?"

Antoinette Chalmers eyed her best friend over the edge of her extra dry martini. It was 2:30 pm and this was her second of the day. There would several more before she passed out sometime tonight at home. Her husband, Carlton, had long since stopped complaining about her drinking.

"I went back to that ghetto bar last night," Celeste giggled, "and I fucked the bartender AND the clean up man."

"Chellie that was so dangerous...and kinky! I'm jealous!"

Celeste's smiled broadly. "He IS an animal," she said, "I mean he just took total control of me. I loved it!"

"He is also a Negro!" The antiquated term dripped from Antoinette's lips with a touch of venom.

Celeste sighed inwardly as she recognized where this conversation was going. Antoinette was a good friend but some of her social mores were stuck in the 1950's. "Darling, I'm not going to marry him! I just fucked him," Celeste laughed!

Antoinette smiled politely at her friend's lewd remark. She was a little jealous. It was she who first approached Todd. It was she who gave him her personal business card at that dingy bar. However, it was Celeste who fucked him first.

"So are you going to share?"

"Why certainly, Toni! You know these things are just flings." Celeste had some difficulty getting the words out. She and Toni had shared lovers before. This one was no different.

"I'll give him a call tomorrow then."

"Not tomorrow! You and Carlton are coming to my home for the dinner party."

As Celeste stood to leave, Antoinette signaled for another drink.

"Don't worry dear we'll be there."

***

The following night at the dinner party, Celeste eyed Toni with amusement. As usual, she had drank too much. Now she was stumbling around the patio and was endanger of falling in the pool. Her milquetoast husband fluttered about beseeching her to sit down.

"Here, Carlton, let me have her."

"Chellie, I'm just fine. Gimmee another martini."

"Come on Toni! I'll take you inside so you can sit and recover."

Celeste took her to the library just off the pool.

"Toni, you stay here and get yourself together. I'll come back to check on you later"

Later Celeste left her guest having drinks around the pool to check on her friend. As she moved through the French doors, she heard the unmistakable sounds of someone having sex. Letting her voyeuristic tendencies lead her, she tiptoed into the room.

Off to her right, Antoinette was bent face down over the billiard table. Her expensive and fashionable Tadashi Shoji lace dress was pushed up around her waist. Her matching boy shorts were around one ankle on the floor. Behind her was a blond Adonis in a white waiter's coat. His tuxedo pants and boxers were around his ankles and his enormous cock was pounding Toni into submission!

His back was undulating like a cobra mesmerized by a fakir's flute. However, the head of this cobra was in Toni's pussy stretching it to impossible widths.

She lay belly down on the billiard table, her arms spread, extended above her head. The green cloth was a darker color where her saliva drooled from her open mouth. Her head slid up and back on the surface with each thrust of the young fucker's cock.

Celeste was slightly behind him and to the side. She could see his young rigid cock plowing the depths of her friend's cunt. The squishy sound of a wet over heated pussy filled the confines of the room. The slap of flesh on flesh, Toni's moans and the grunt of her lover as he drove hard into her were the only sounds in the room.

Chellie stood in the shadows, her arousal increasing. She lifted the front of her cocktail dress and rubbed her cunt through her pantyhose. She was dripping wet. Her hips began to pulse back and forth with the rhythm of the couple. She smiled as the image of Todd drifted into her mind. It dissolved into Christian's face. Too soon, she saw the young man began the short hard strokes that meant he was coming. She heard her friend scream as the youth fired his seed deep in her friend's needy pussy.

Disappointed that she had not come, she stepped forward and cleared her throat. The waiter jumped back as though Toni's pussy had teeth and bit him. He turned toward Chellie, his face a mask of fear and his cock leaking the last drops of semen on to the parquet floor.

"Miss...I...I...ma'am, please...!"

"Shut up and get out," Chellie said, masking her amusement with a stern face.

"Please, don't tell...!"

"Out," She ordered, pointing imperiously toward the hall leading to the kitchen.

She could barely contain her laughter as she watched his bare muscular ass disappear down the hall, his hands awkwardly holding up his shorts and pants.

She glanced at Antoinette still laying belly down on the pool table. "Toni, you are impossible," Celeste laughed.

Toni pulled her arms down and levered herself up. She rolled to a sitting position. She sat leaning back on the pool table, her arm supporting her. Her dress was around her waist. Her legs spread. The waiter's cum leaked from her pussy. The front of her dress was covered in green lint and blue chalk. "Why didn't you get some," she slurred.

Celeste eyed her friend's swollen pussy lips. They gleamed with the froth of her juices and her erstwhile lover. A thin white stream of his semen oozed from the lower corners of Toni's pussy and down the crack of her ass. The outer lips of Toni's pussy were still flared and swollen. Celeste could see the inner lips pulsing.

She never knew what came over. She was by no means bi. However, there was Toni's cunt dripping sperm. It seemed so erotic, so inviting. Celeste walked the few steps to the end of the pool table. She stood between Toni's spread legs. She leaned across and gently kissed Tony on her lips. When Toni tried to pull back, Celeste took her head in both her hands and held her forcing her tongue deep in Toni's mouth.

Antoinette feebly tried to resist Celeste. She tried to get both her hands on Celeste's chest and pushed her back. She was too drunk, too exhausted from the pounding the waiter had given her to put up much resistance. Through partially closed eyes, she watched as Celeste sank to her knees between her legs. In her drunken state, she tried to process what was happening but was unable to.

Celeste leaned forward. She was inches from Toni's dripping pussy. Even as part of her watched in wonder, she leaned forward and kissed Toni's cum drenched pussy. The taste and the aroma were like a drug clouding her reason. Her tongue snaked down her friends ass crack to her anus, cleaning the cum

"What... Wha... What are you doing Celeste?" Toni grabbed her friend's head. At first, she tried to push her away. Then Chellie sucked Antoinette's still swollen sensitive clit into her mouth.

"AWWWw fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Reflexively she pulled her head tightly to her pussy. She groaned and began to hump Celeste's face as she sucked gently on her clit. Then Celeste took the flat of her tongue and licked from her anus to her clit. She began to pump her fat hips hard against her friend's face.

Celeste mouth covered Toni's pussy as she sucked the waiter's cum from her cunt. She felt a flood in her pantyhose as the musky taste of the combined juices filled her mouth and nose. Dizzy with lust, she leaned back letting her tongue lick lightly at Toni's clit. As Toni began to come, Celeste felt the flood of her orgasm soak her pantyhose. The room began to move. The force and volume of Toni's ejaculate surprised Celeste. It shut up her nose and down her throat causing her to fall back and sit on her heels in a coughing fit. She used one hand to wipe Tony's thick cream from her eyes.

Toni sat up and slumped over. She looked bleary-eyed at Celeste. "My God Celeste. What brought that on? Not that I'm complaining but my God where did that come from?"

"I'm not sure Antoinette. For some reason I just had to."

"Well, when we have more time you have to let me return the favor."

Antoinette smiled lewdly at Celeste. She was by no means bisexual. However, Celeste had open up a new dimension to their 20 year friendship. She stepped forward and embraced her longtime friend. Antoinette kissed Celeste deeply, her tongue savoring the taste.

Antoinette broke the kiss and fell back against the pool table. She wove slightly. Celeste shook her head as she watched the remainder of the waiter's sperm drip from Antoinette's mostly grey pubic hair. "Come on, girl, let me clean you up before your husband sees you!"

***

"So how old will you be Angel?"

It was three nights since Celeste Abernathy spent the night at the bar. The regulars from the Ford Stamping plant sat at the far corner of the bar. It was a nightly ritual. They stopped in, had a few drinks and then went home to their families.

"38, amigo, 38 years ago I was born in Santa Cruz California."

"Hey I was born California also. In a little town called Bonny Doone. You ever hear of it?"

"Si, amigo, si! I hear of it but never could go there. Only the rich Americanos live there."

"Wait a minute! If you got rich people, why you tending bar in this shithole?"

Big Rick's voice was a deep rumble like distant thunder. He was 6' 5" and easily 300 pounds. His barrel chest extended down to a rotund belly. Like Angel, he wore tan Carhartt work clothes and matching work boots.

Todd realized he shared more about himself then he intended to share. He was not ashamed of his bastard birth but kept it to himself. Despite strict rules against revealing information that might help a child discover his birth mother, the social worker who handled his case was convinced to share it. Todd tonguing her ass and pussy until she was screaming and climbing the walls of her office loosened her tongue

"Not a chance, Rick! I'm an orphan. But I found out I was born there."

Tom Chance, the third member of the drinking workers, studied Todd's face. His crinkly hair and light chocolate skin said this boy was interracial. At 6' 3", 230 pounds, Tom was only slightly smaller than Rick. They both towered over the slight frame of their Chicano buddy.

At that moment, Todd's cell phone rang. It was Antoinette Chalmers.

"Hello Toddy."

He hated the diminutive version of his name she used but what the hell.

"Mrs. Chalmers! How are you?"

"Toni...call me Toni."

"Ok Toni! What's up?"

"Chellie told me about her little escapade with you and the janitor." Her voice was smooth, smug.

"Oh yes! We had a little fun."

"I like fun also."

Todd's eyes rolled to the ceiling. These old women put it right out there.

"So what did you have in mind, Mrs...Toni?"

Toni knew exactly what she wanted. It grew from her long ago affair with her brother. From an early age, their sheltered life style led them to explore each other's bodies. That exploration progressed to full on kinky sex.

By the time she was 18, her brother was sharing her with his Lacrosse teammates. She was the reward for team members who played well. Ultimately, he began charging the other members who wanted to fuck her.

Their game of boarding school prostitution ended when the headmaster discovered it. It had taken ridiculous sums of money for her parents to suppress it.

"I've always wanted to be a whore for a Black pimp. Can you do that role play for me Toddy?"

Todd was taken aback. He enjoyed role play also. The husband and wife of the last family he lived with just after turning 18 were into that. Their roleplay was a role reversal.

The husband would wear the uniform of a Catholic schoolgirl, complete with the plaid above knee skirt, saddle loafers, white knee high socks, white blouse and pigtail blond wig. Todd played the father.

The wife would "catch" her "husband" fucking her "daughter" in the ass. As punishment Todd had to fuck them both while they lay on each other. He would move from the husband's ass to the wife's pussy and back again.

The game ended with the wife six months pregnant and Todd ready to move on. They had a tearful parting at the bus station.

Todd glanced down the bar at his three regulars.

"Let me get back to you on that."

He hung up and walked down the bar.

"Angel, how would you like a special party for your birthday?"

***

Annette's top lip curled and she took a figurative sniff as she stepped from the cab in the dingy ghetto neighborhood. In front of her was a bar. Just to her left was the door leading to Todd's apartment.

She could see several people sitting at the bar. The bartender was that same Black woman from the night of the charity affair.

She pressed the bell and waited impatiently for an answer. It was always her choice to meet her "dates" at their place or motel in their area. It provided her with anonymity and at the same time, increased her arousal. There was an element of danger in coming into these neighborhoods. She pressed the bell again.

"Come on up!" Todd's disembodied voice was followed by the burr of the bell opening the door.

Antoinette pulled the door and stepped into the dark confines of the lower landing. The stairs were steep leading up to another landing. The much painted walls were black. The steps were well-worn with the bare wood showing in the center of each stair. The banister was similarly worn of it stain on the top. She got the familiar adrenaline rush as she climbed the stairs. The stairs were steep enough that she had to use one hand to pull up the hem of her rosette covered pink sheath dress.

She heard the door open and glanced up to see Todd standing there smiling, barefoot, clad in well worn skintight blue jeans and a T-shirt. Antoinette got the metallic taste in her mouth as she experienced a rush of adrenaline. She knew so little about him. That was part of the draw, the excitement her.

Antoinette glanced around the dingy but tidy apartment. To her left were curtain less windows of the living room overlooking the street. Adjacent to the windows were a couch and chair with a decrepit cocktail table between them.

"Welcome Mrs. Chalmers." Todd smiled quietly as he watched her figuratively turned up her nose at his apartment. However, it was her choice to meet at his apartment as opposed to a motel or some other place that might be more suitable.

A native wariness caused Antoinette to flick her eyes nervously around the dingy room. She knew there was a danger in coming to places like this. But that was part of the lure, the excitement.

"Are you sure you want to go on with this?"

"I'm here aren't?"

She's an arrogant bitch! "

"The first thing you need to understand is for tonight, for this role play, you are the White whore for a nigger pimp. Do you understand?"

The use of that word both shocked and intrigued Toni. She had used it in the company of friends. She heard that Black people used it among themselves. However, to hear a Black man use it in front of her was a little shocking...and titillating.

"Like I said, I'm here, aren't I?"

The opened handed slap caught her by surprise. She fell across the wretched table and on to the couch. Her dress split at the seams. Her hand came up to the her face. Her knee ached where she barked it against the table.

"Oh my god! Please! Don't!" Real fear gripped her heart. This game had got dangerous. She raised her hand to ward off another blow.