The Hush Money Bar Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch! You muh ho! Don't ever sass me like that again."

Todd smiled to break the tension. Slapping her was a risk but he wanted to get her as deep into the roleplay as he could.

Realization came to Antoinette Chalmers, wife of banker and socially elite Carlton Chalmers. She was a White whore. White whores did not talk back to Black pimps.

"I'm...I'm sorry, baby," she said rubbing her stinging cheek, "it won't happen again."

"Okay bitch," Todd said, "Downstairs there are five guys who work at the Ford assembly plant up the street. They come in here every night after their shift. Tonight they are having a small birthday party for one of the guys. You are the entertainment."

Antoinette Chalmers experienced a moment of confusion. How could she be the entertainment? Then the proverbial light went on. Then curiosity.

"How would that work?"

Todd smiled quietly. It was going to be easier than he thought.

"I will tell the guys I hired a whore for the night. I will tell them that they get a special rate. Each guy who comes up here will pay you $20. For his money you will do what he wants?"

Antoinette felt her panties getting damp.

Todd held out his hand. "Give me five $20 bills."

"I don't understand."

"I will give each guy $20 to pay you. When you have your $100 back you can leave. Only you and I will know that you fucked five black guys for nothing."

Todd watched as a thin sheen of sweat formed on her forehead. He knew she was going to do it. He watched as she nervously opened and rummaged in her purse. She found her wallet, opened and took out five $20 bills. She handed them to Todd.

"So how is this going to work?"

"Follow me." Todd led Antoinette to the back bedroom/storage room. Empty beer cases were scattered about. Stacked along the walls were old torn barstools Grime coated the rear facing window. To one side was a bathroom with no door and a dirty cracked toilet. In the center of the dusty floor lay a stained old mattress.

"Here? This place is filthy."

"What did you expect? A suite on the concierge floor of a Marriott? You are a whore turning $20 tricks." Todd's hand extended out sweeping across the decrepit scene. "This is your office."

Antoinette scanned the room and smiled. This might be fun.

"Strip down to your panties and bra. There is a mask over there if you want to wear it. I'll give you a few minutes and then send up the first guy. When he comes down, I'll send up the next and so on until you have your $100 back."

Todd spun on his heels and walked out of the apartment without looking back. This was a D/s roleplay. He was the driver. He knew what his passenger needed and wanted.

The party was in full swing when he entered the bar. Anna was working the bar, but she had to leave shortly. As he walked behind the bar, he let his hand slide familiarly over her ass.

"You can go now, baby! I got this!"

Anna turned her back to the bar. As she sidled past Todd, she let the palm of her hand slide across his crotch.

"Yeah! You got it! And I want more of it!"

They shared an intimate chuckle as she bid her patrons good night and strutted toward the door.

Angel Carrera, the birthday boy watched her leave. He was more drunk than he knew. However, he knew he would love to tap the black woman's ass. He realized Todd was talking to him.

"Que es?"

"I said I have a special present for your birthday."

"Mi amigo, I can drink no more! I need to get home or my wife will fuss all night."

"It's not a drink." Todd pulled out a $20 bill and handed it to Angel. He pointed down the hall at the stairs. "Take this and go upstairs. But you can tell no one!" He pointed at each of the five guys in turn. "That goes for all of you!"

The other four guys nodded their heads, not understanding what they were agreeing to.

Angel moved unsteadily down the bar. He kept his balance by holding his hand against the wall. The steps were a chore in his inebriated state. Finally, he reached the top of the stairs and turned into the back apartment.

Antoinette watched as the drunken Hispanic stumbled in the door. She flashed back to being 19 and fucking her brother's friends. Her panties were soaked. Her nipples were so hard the silk fabric of her bra was irritating them. She inspected her first customer. This was going to be fun.

"Hello handsome! What's your pleasure?"

***

Todd watched Angel stumble back in the bar. He had shit eating grin on his face.

"How did it go, Angel?"

"Best blowjob ever! And she let me cum on her face!"

The four remaining factory workers all spoke at the same time. Laughing, Todd raised his hands above his head asking for quiet.

"ok! Ok! The lady is upstairs to service whoever wants her. She will do whatever you pay for. But it starts at $20."

"I'm next!" Big Rick was as Black as a lump of coal. "And I don't need your money!" He pulled a sheaf of bills from his coveralls. "I got my own!"

Antoinette tucked the $20 bill under the mattress. She watched as her first customer stumbled out of the door. His cum was still warm and dripping from her chin.

Before she could wipe the other guy's cum from her body, a huge grinning black man entered the dingy room. Without any preamble, he peeled a $20 off his roll and tossed it on the mattress. Then he shucked off his coverall and jockeys.

Antoinette's eyes widened as she the biggest blackest cock she had ever seen hung thickly between the guys's thighs.

"They call me Big Rick. Muh real name is Richard. You can call me Big Dick!"

Antoinette licked her lips in anticipation. "What's your pleasure, Pilgrim?"

"On your knees! I want to watch that ass roll as I pound you doggy style."

Antoinette took the $20 from the mattress and tucked it under the side. Her stomach quivered as she watched over her shoulder as this huge Black man positioned himself at her entrance.

There was no foreplay and she expected none. After all, she was a whore. This was not lovemaking. It was fucking. She felt his work hardened hands grip her thighs. She heard a scream and realized it was her as Big Dick Rick thrust home.

A wave of pain washed over her as she felt him bottom out against her cervix. She was fuller than she had ever been in her life. The pain subsided, replaced by a wanton ecstasy.

"Fuck me, you Black bastard! Tear my pussy up!"

She screamed again as Rick's heavy hand slapped her ass.

"I intends to get my money's worth. Move your ass, White slut!"

Antoinette Chalmers, heiress, wife of Cal Chalmers banker, Known throughout the social circuit of the well to do, thrust her ass back as ordered. She thrust with wanton abandon, relishing the pain/pleasure of Big Rick's enormous cock.

"Is that the best you can do, motherfucker? Fuck me like you mean it!"

Sweat streamed down Rick's face. It gathered at the tip of his massive chin and dripped wetly on Antoinette's red sore ass.

"Aww fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She thought he was going to rip her apart as his cock swelled in her pussy. Then she felt his sperm splash against her cervix with the force of a firehose. I didn't cum! I didn't cum! Then she understood. It was about the customer's pleasure not hers.

Rick collapsed on top of her, forcing her to her belly on the mattress. Even soft she could feel his cock pulsing in her as the last drips of his jizz filled her.

Rick forced himself up on his hands and knees. Then he stood. His tool dripped his cum, coated in her juices.

"I don't see no towel. I guess you gona have to lick me clean."

Like a dutiful whore, Toni rose to her knees and turned toward Rick.

"The clean up is an extra $10 bucks, cowboy!"

Big Rick towered over her. He picked up his coveralls, extracted $10 from his roll and tossed it on the mattress.

"Get busy! I got to get home!"

Each of the men took their turn with her. Rick was by far the biggest dick of the night. She heard the quiet from downstairs. Then she heard someone on the steps. Her pussy ached. Her face, breasts and belly were sticky with cum. However, if there was another customer, like a good whore she would service them.

Todd's nose crinkled as he walked into the filthy storeroom. Toni lay on the cum stained mattress on one elbow watching the door. She smiled when she saw it was Todd. She leaned back against the wall, her legs spread across the mattress.

"How did it go?"

Toni slid her hand under the edge of the mattress, pulled out crumbled bills and tossed them on the mattress. Todd squatted in front of her and picked up the bills. As he counted the money, he stared at Toni's red swollen pussy. A drying stream of cum coated her pussy and ass crack.

"There's $210 here."

"The Greek guy fucked my ass. I charged him $50 plus another $50 for licking him clean afterward."

Todd fell against the opposite wall laughing. Antoinette studied his face a moment then joined in. He was not laughing at her. Todd held out the money.

"The deal was I get my $100 back. That's all I need."

For a moment, they gauged each other. A change took place, a very subtle change but change nonetheless. Todd pealed off 5 twenties and handed them to her.

"So when do we do this again?"

"I'm not sure. But I will let you know."

"Please do! I have friends who might like this roleplay. For the record, I like being a n...a Black man's whore!"

"You are a good bitch! Your cab will be downstairs in a minute."

Toni hummed to herself as she dressed in the tattered frock. She decided not to clean up here. First because the bathroom was too filthy. And second, she wanted to extend the experience as long as she could.

The grey livery cab was at the door when she came down. She opened the door and slid in the back, careless about the grey haired river ogling her. She gave him her address and leaned back in the seat.

"You ok, miss?"

"I'm fine!"

"Todd told you this would be a double fare, right? Ain't no way I'm gona get a fare back from way out where you going."

Antoinette let the split seam of her dress fall open, revealing her pussy.

"I'm a little short of cash. But I'm sure we can work something out."

***

It was the week after Angel's party. The regulars had increased to as many as 10 guys. Rumors abounded that easy sluts were hanging at the bar. The word around the plant was it was a hot place to go for drink after work.

John Carroll arrived close to closing time. He was obviously drunk. He bought a final round of drinks for the assemblage.

Gradually, the bar emptied out. Finally, it was just Todd and Annabelle's husband.

John Carroll was dead drunk. He spent the better part of the night buying drinks for the patrons of various bars. It was an essential part of his reelection strategy. He presented himself as a man of the people. That image kept him in office for 24 years.

He watched as Todd moved behind the bar cleaning up. If anyone knew that the man of the people was really the gay man of the people, it could be the end of his career in politics. He stood to leave.

"John, why don't you wait for Anna to walk home with you? You've had a little too much."

"You like my wife?"

A chill passed over Todd. Lord, he thought, please don't let him know. I'm tired of running.

"Anna is nice people. I'm thankful that her and her father let me work here."

"We having our issues."

Todd mentally shook his head. Another drunk who wanted to share confidences. It came with the territory.

"All married couples do."

"Yeah, but I'm the problem. I can't fuck her like she needs to be fucked."

"John, we shouldn't be having a conversation about my boss, especially with her husband."

"I'm gay, Todd."

There it was, Todd though, out in the open. "John that is you and Anna's business. I don't need to know about that."

John stood, over balanced and caught himself on the bar with one hand. He moved behind the bar to where Todd was standing.

"I got one of the sexiest bitches in the neighborhood and I would rather suck cock than fuck my wife."

Tears formed in the corners of John's eyes. He released his hold on the bar to wipe them and dropped clumsily to his knees. Todd step over to help him stand, John grabbed Todd's cock through his pants.

"John, you need to stop. Anna will be here shortly."

"You know," John slurred, "I know what went on upstairs last week. Let me suck your cock or I'll have the license snatched."

While he was talking, John was fumbling with Todd's zipper. Todd sighed as he looked down at John. Todd was a survivor. He learned that to survive, you do what you had to do. He watched as John unzipped his pants and extracted his dick.

"John, I should lock the door." Even as Todd spoke, John groaned as he licked Todd's cock.

John looked up at Todd with soft doey eyes. "I've been wanting to do this since you started here." John took Todd's hardening cock in his mouth. Slowly, he began to move his head back and forth, savoring the feel of a cock sliding in his mouth.

Todd watched his cock slide effortlessly in and out of John's mouth. He saw John pull his owncock out and began to stroke it as he sucked Todd.

John gagged as he tried to ease Todd's large cock down his throat. He did not hear the door to the bar open. Todd looked and saw Anna walk into the bar. As she went to speak, Todd brought a finger to his lips, shushing her. Then he pointed down.

Quietly, Anna walked to the end of the bar. At first, she was shocked. Then she nodded knowingly. The rumors were true.

John realized Todd was looking at someone behind him. Still holding Todd's cock in one hand, he turned and looked into the disdainful face of his wife.

"Anna! I...this not...I mean...!"

Finally, he dropped his head. He was caught. He looked wistfully at Todd's cock in his hand and released it.

"No! You cocksucker! I want you to finish!"

"Anna! Whoa! What the fuck!"

"Shut up Todd! This between me, my cock loving husband and your dick! John, you had me worried about being less than a woman cuz I couldn't satisfy my man. I heard the rumors. But you believe what you wanna believe!"

"Now you gona suck Todd's cock 'til he cums!"

"Honey, I...! Tears formed in John's eyes. The secret he kept for so many years was out. He felt trepidation...and relief.

"Honey my ass you cocksucker! Get busy! Otherwise I'll call the newspapers."

Tears streamed down John's face as he grasped Todd's semi hard cock and stuffed it back in his mouth. As he used his tongue to encircle the head of Todd's cock, he felt his wife brush passed him. He watched as she turned Todd's face to hers and gave him a long soulful kiss.

"So now what," Todd said, "should I pack my shit?"

Anna and Todd looked down at John. His eyes were partially closed. He had a dreamy look on his face. Periodically, he would open his eyes and look up.

"That's your solution to everything, motherfucker! Pack your shit and leave!" Derision dripped from Anna's voice. She was hurt. She felt like crying herself.

"You ain't going nowhere. You gona stay your ass here and help me take care of this bar." Anna paused. She put a hand on one full hip and shook a finger in Todd's face.

"What you are going to do is stop letting my husband give you blowjobs! That is, unless you prefer him sucking your cock to me."

Todd let his hand drop to Anna's ass. He squeezed it roughly.

"Don't nobody do nothing better than you."

Anna stepped into Todd, her hip brushed her husband's head as her crotch rested against his thigh. She looked up and pulled her lips to his.

While they talked, John sucked feverously on Todd's cock. He could feel it swelling in his mouth. He reached down and took his cock in his hand. He began stroking furiously. If he hurried they could cum together.

"Baby...Suck it bitch!... Your husband is good but you better!"

"AWWWW FFFUUUCK!! I'm Cummmminnnnggg!"

With his tongue buried in Anna's mouth and his hand caressing her ass, Todd fired his seed into her husband's eager mouth. Todd had to grab the bar with his free hand as his knees grew weak.

Anna hiked her dress up. "Put me on the bar, baby." Todd picked Anna up and stood between her legs.

Still on his knees, John wiped Todd's cum from his mouth. He watched as Todd stepped between his wife's legs. It was humiliating to be on your knees, your belly full of this man's cum and watch him slide his cock into your wife's pussy.

At the same time there was an unholy excitement. He watched as Anna wrapped her arms around Todd's neck. Todd's arms were around her waist. They fuck slowly sensuously with the ease of practiced lovers.

Annabelle looked down at her husband. He was a beaten man. She felt sad for him. He was the only one who cared about his secret.

"You see this, bitch? That cock you just sucked is fucking your wife. And motherfucker, its good!"

John sat back on his heels. Above him Todd thrust powerfully into Anna's pussy. He found it strangely exciting. His hand strayed to his hardening cock.

Todd swung his foot out, knocking John's hand away from his cock.

"No joy for you this time, John. All you get to do is watch."

The two lovers began to pump hard against each other. For weeks they snuck around trying to keep their illicit secret. Now their secret and John's were in the open.

Annabelle's head dropped to Todd's shoulder. She was close to coming. She felt Todd swell in her, pushing to his climax. They came together. Thrusting hard against each other, lost in their lust.

Anna's legs released Todd and dropped to her side. He stepped back, his softening tool dripping cum on her pussy and ass.

"Now, John, clean us up. Start by licking me clean then Todd. Then go home and let the babysitter go. I'll spend the night here.

John walked forward on his knees. He felt hurt, humiliation and an unholy joy as he began licking Todd's cum from his wife's pussy. He glanced up and saw them kiss. Then he turned and took Todd's cock in his mouth.

***

A few days later, the buzz of his doorbell of the doorbell woke Todd up. He reached over and felt the empty spot in the bed next to him. Anna had finally gone home. After that night she caught her husband sucking Todd's cock, she arranged for her girlfriend to keep her kids for a while. She needed time to clear her head. She decided the best place for that was fucking the man she cared about most.

Bleary eyed he turned to look at the clock on the nightstand. It was not 7 am yet. Who the hell would be ringing his bell at this time of morning. As he swung around, sitting up in the bed, his bare feet slapped the floor.

He dug his knuckles into his eyes trying to remove the vestiges of sleep. The bell rang again, long, insistently. He stood and absentmindly scratched his balls.

It had been a busy night last night. The bar was full until closing. Business improved dramatically in the 6 weeks he worked the bar.

Annabelle was happy. Her father, who he finally met, was talking retirement from the railroad if business kept up.

He padded naked out of his bedroom and into the living room. He walked to the window, opened it and looked down. He was not surprised to see Celeste. He had not seen a lot of her.

"Just a moment, Chellie, I'll get the bell."

Celeste smiled as she climbed the stairs. It was so deliciously wicked to see her young lover standing naked at the top of the stairs, his semi hard cock pointing at her. She stopped a few steps below him. She wrapped her arms around his ass, laid her head against his cock and hugged his ass. Then she stepped back and lovingly placed a kiss on the head of his cock.

"I know! I know! It's the crack of dawn for you. However, I had to come into the city for a meeting. This was the only train that would get me here in time."