The Hush Money Bar Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd grasped her arms and pulled her up the last stairs.

"Come in, lover."

"I can't stay long but I just had to see you."

Todd smacked her firmly on her ass. Celeste yelped, grabbed her ass with both hands and rubbed it while smiling ruefully. "Is it going to be that kind of morning?"

Todd took her hand in his and slowly turned her around. The dress was a red Versace in jersey material. It zipped up the back and clung to her lush figure. The matching red shoes had gold 4" heel and a gold strap around her ankle. It stopped at just above her knees, showing her full shapely legs.

He pulled the zipper down, revealing flesh colored French cut panties.

"I don't know if I have that much time," Celeste giggled, pulling away from Todd, "I do have to make this meeting."

"You little minx! That is the price you pay for getting me up at this ungodly hour."

Celeste squealed, she let the dress fall to the floor, stepped out of it and ran for the back door, clad only in her panties and matching bra.

"Stop! Todd stop! I can't."

Celeste ran playfully out the backdoor and down the stairs, her high heels clicking rhythmically on the narrow stairs.

"Come here you," Todd called in mock anger, following her down the stairs.

Celeste ran into the bar. She slide to a halt and squealed in horror. There was a strange man sitting at the bar. Todd came up behind her and grabbed her around the waist.

"Got you," he said triumphally.

"Todd, there is someone here." Ineffectually, Celeste tried to cover her semi nudity with her arms, crossing them in front of her. The man looked familiar.

Still holding Celeste tight, glanced at Christian Beavanaex sitting at the bar.

"Oh hey, Chris! This is a friend of mine..."

"Celeste! Celeste Collins! Is that you?"

Celeste's mouth fell open. It was Christian. Her hands dropped to her side.

"Christian! Oh my god! What are you doing here?"

He assayed a lopsided grin. "I own the place." He let his eyes roam over her lingerie clad body. "The question is: What were you doing here?"

Celeste realized it was too late for false modesty. One arm came up to cover Todd's around her waist. With the other she gestured. "Well, I was visiting my friend."

"I take it you two know each other."

Christian and Celeste held each other's eyes for a long moment. "Yes," Christian answered, "yes we do"

Todd dropped his arms. He felt uncomfortable, as though he walked in on someone else's intimate moment.

"After all of this years, to run into you like this." Celeste felt tears well in her eyes.

"You mean in your panties, bra and heels with that young stud chasing you," Christian said devilishly.

While Todd stood, feeling more and more uncomfortable, Celeste and Christian shared a chuckle.

"Let me go get my dress! Don't you go anywhere!"

Celeste turned and fairly skipped down the hall. Todd watched her full ass wiggle delectably as she moved down the hall and out of sight up the steps. He turned to a smiling Christian.

"Look, I didn't know you two had anything going on! She never..."

Christian smiled sadly and held his hand up, stopping Todd. "To paraphrase a popular saying; that was a long, long time ago in a far faraway place."

"Sit down and I'll give you the Cliff Notes version before she comes back. I was a chauffeur on her father's estate. We had a fling. She got pregnant and was shipped off somewhere to have the baby."

"I was fired. But they bought my silence with cash and this place. I have not seen her since then."

"Wow! That is heavy shit! But it explains how the bar got its name. Look, I'll go upstairs and let you two catch up."

"Thanks, my man! I'd appreciate that."

They heard the click of Celeste's heels as she came back down the stairs. They both watched her come down the hall. One hand held up the front of her dress.

For an awkward moment, she hesitated, not sure who should zip up her dress. Todd saw her discomfort, turned and started down the hall.

"You guys catch up. I'm going back to bed." Todd shook his head as he climb the stairs. How small was the world that he could ended up fucking his boss' ex girlfriend.

Celeste walked over to Christian and turned for him to zip up her dress. He did, resisting the urge to pat her on the ass.

The meeting forgotten, Celeste and Christian spent the time catching up.

Christian told her about marrying the maid who worked there. They had one daughter, Annabelle, before she died from cancer. Celeste explained about getting married, deciding to keep the family name and the death of her parents in a plane crash.

"So, Celeste, what happened to the...our baby?"

"Well, you know they sent me to my aunt's place in California to stay while I was pregnant. I had the baby there. I only saw him once and they put him up for adoption."

"He must be...what, 23, 24 now? "

"Yes," she nodded, "He was born on August 2, 1972 at the Bonny Doone General Hospital in Bonny Doone, California. He'll be 24 next month. I tried to find him...and you...many times. But the documents were sealed by the court."

Christian reached out and covered Celeste's hand with his. "Perhaps we could try to find him together. I' like to know how his life turned out."

"Yes, yes we will." Celeste leaned over and placed her head on Christian's shoulder. She knew a new chapter in her life was opening.