The Hypnotist’s Assistants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken's heart sank. His rescue had been thwarted already. Then he remembered the red dress…a woman left and returned in a red dress.

The woman in the red see-through dress...Beth wouldn't…no, not my conservative Beth. They could never get her to…no…not in public…to appear practically naked on stage in front of all these people? Beth would not do that...not my Beth!

More memories from the shadowy past rushed into his mind and the image of a woman in the red dress emerging from backstage sent a sexual charge through his body. Ken found himself strangely torn between his own private lust and the need to protect his wife.

Then, without warning, Carmen Schafer's busty image attired in red forced its way in Ken's mind. With a wink at the camera, she was gone. Ken shook his head vainly trying to sort out his cluttered thoughts.

Don't listen, don't listen, the little voice inside him continued. Ken pressed his fingers deeper into his ears.

On stage, the Amazing Roger was in full swing now. His various subjects were participating in all sorts of silly antics. Suddenly every volunteer stopped dead still. Heads slumped on shoulders as if they had had their switches abruptly turned off. Ken removed his fingers from his ears in order to hear what Roger was saying. Instantly Ken felt his mind began to feel fuzzy and remote. He plunged his fingers back into his ears, but not before he had heard the chilling words:

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the stage…the lovely Beth."

The red dress appeared from the wings, this time on Beth's supple body. Her breasts jiggled freely under the thin veil of fabric and the dark v of her pubic hair showed clearly under the bright lights. She looked radiant…and thoroughly comfortable and happy. Ken felt himself beginning to be aroused by the sight. Horrible guilt followed.

She likes this…goddamn it…she looks like she is having a ball…how could she! The bitch!

Out of nowhere, a vision of Beth and Nita totally naked on stage flashed back into his mind for the first time. Ken rubbed his temples and the scene flashed again. Ken closed his eyes and tried to make the image return, but it would not.

When he opened his eyes again, another woman stood beside Beth and a muscular young man was coming up from the audience. It was the same young couple that he had seen talking to the old man in the lobby.

Ken bit his lip as he waited for what would come next. Unwanted tears welled up in his eyes and began to trickle down his cheeks.

When the man and woman had found their places along side Beth, Roger paused to address the audience directly. While he spoke, several people scattered among the audience suddenly raised their hands, including the young woman seated directly across the table from Ken. Those asleep on stage also raised their hands, including Beth.

Ken removed his fingers from his ears cautiously.

"…are always, shall we say, residual subjects in our audience, ladies and gentlemen. These are folks who have been hypnotized unexpectedly along with those on stage simply by the power of my voice and my suggestions. It always happens though rather unpredictably."

Roger's voice now seemed to have changed and was merely instructive.

"Don't worry. They are not in any danger…yet anyway…but, I did need to identify our residual subjects clearly…and now we all know who they are. Those who have their hands raised are fully under my control."

A low murmur rose from the audience.

"If you are with someone who is now under my influence," Roger continued, "and you want to awaken him or her, you certainly can do so, but…"

Roger paused to increase the dramatic affect.

"…if you want to have some delicious fun…at their expense, of course…then just let them be for now. They will remain quiet and will appear to be asleep. In a moment, you can decide exactly what you want to do to them…or what you want them to do…to you!"

A nervous buzz swept through the audience. Ken shuttered to think what might come next.

"My children, listen to the sound of my voice and no other," droned Roger. Again, his voice took on the sonorous, mesmerizing quality.

Ken felt the tug of his fantasy world, so he quickly shut the voice out with his fingers. After a moment of discomfort and confusion, he seemed in better control of himself. He took a deep breath, and cautiously tried listening again.

"In a moment, my children, a new voice will whisper in your ear. It will be the voice of someone you trust. Hearing that voice will make you feel very happy and at peace. Now, my children, sleep and attend only to your beautiful thoughts of wonderful things."

On hearing the word, sleep, Ken felt his eyelids start to droop as if he was suddenly exhausted. He fiercely fought to bring himself back to full attention. In a sort of desperation, he grabbed the car key in his pocket and began pressing its sharp point into the palm of his hand. The pain helped bring his mind back into focus.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, if there is someone near you with their hand raised, you can whisper to them either, 'wake up and feel refreshed when I say one, two, three,' or, if you want to join the real fun later, say 'lower your floating arm, and sleep now hearing only the sound of my voice.'

A deadly silence came over the room except for quiet murmurs. A moment later, hands all around the room began to drop. The man in Ken's booth was whispering in his companion's ear. When the man noticed that Ken was watching, he grinned broadly and then winked as the young woman's head lolled to one side. Obviously, she was in a deep sleep. The man waved his hand in front of the woman's face. She made no response. The man appeared delighted. He clinched his fist and mouthed a silent, but enthusiastic "yes" in Ken's direction.

On stage, Ken saw Roger whispering into Beth's ear as well. Slowly she lowered her arm.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, those of you who remain skeptical about my power are about to witness ordinary people doing extraordinary things. If you thought this was a huge hoax, you will think differently in a moment. Brace yourself for the part of the show I call…the Voyeur's Dream! Warning…this part of the show is X-rated, so if you might be offended, you better go now…overly pious folks, out you go…now."

With that, canned music began to play through the ancient sound system. Ken watched as Roger made a dramatic gesture with his cape. Taking Roger's cue, Darlene stepped up behind Beth and, as if by magic, the red dress flowed off Beth's shoulders and become a puddle of cloth and random sequins at Beth's feet. Beth's trim, naked body absolutely glowed under the glaring stage lights. An audible gasp rose from the audience followed by appreciative applause.

The sight of his totally naked wife caused a different reaction in Ken. He began to shake uncontrollably. He wanted to throw up, but instead he sat frozen in his place staring along with everyone else at his luridly posed spouse.

Beth's small breasts sagged only slightly. Each was topped with a small pink nipple, now puckered and erect in the coolness of the show room. Her soft brown bush looked as if someone had fluffed it up just for this special occasion. Her face showed no sign of discomfort at all.

The totality of the spectacle was beyond Ken's comprehension. This was Beth, his wife, the woman who insisted that they make love in the dark, the woman who always had been self-conscious physically even with him, her long-time husband…the woman who had provided Ken with happy, but very tame sex for all of their married life…now that same woman stood stark naked and smiling on stage before a room full of strangers.

Ken wasn't able to dwell on his feelings very long. At Roger's whispered instruction, Beth dutifully knelt on stage and started to tug at the belt on the waistline of the muscular young man standing beside her. The other woman, the man's wife, was blissfully removing her own clothing at the same time and, once naked, she vigorously attacked the buttons on the man's shirt. The man stood silently as if nothing was happening.

In a flurry of hands and clothes, the man's lower half suddenly became fully exposed and, without provocation, Beth took the man's rather prodigious flaccid cock in her dainty hand. Ken could not believe his eyes. His urge to spirit Beth away was replaced by the same curiosity that everyone else in the room felt at that moment. Everyone, including Ken, wondered what would happen next.

Roger whispered in the man's ear and instantly he became animated. In seconds, he was fully erect and moaning with pleasure, all the while lightly touching Beth's hair as she stroked his cock slowly and sensuously. A moment later, the man drew the other woman to him and kissed her deeply on the mouth. His defined muscles showed clearly in the bright stage lighting.

Ken pinched himself in a vain effort to confirm that he was not dreaming. The sight of his lovely wife massaging the cock of a total stranger was amazingly erotic. Ken pushed aside his guilt as his own cock grew harder and harder just like that of the man on stage.

Roger fluttered here and there offering words and whispers as needed while Darlene posed a la Vanna White showcasing the various people on stage. After one such whisper, a man, large, hairy, and overweight, began to remove his clothing near Beth. Cape swirling, Roger passed by an Asian woman who had been fanning frantically, whispered to her, and, as if it were a great relief, she began to unbutton her blouse.

At this point, Amazing Roger and his assistant, Darlene, had become whirling dervishes all over the stage. When Roger swept close to Beth's ear, a smile broke out on her face. The young man's large organ that she had been fondling was now fully erect. It projected out from a tuft of pubic hair like a blunt spear tipped with a large prominent mushroom-shaped head the end of which held a drop of moisture that glistened in the bright lights. The cock, much larger that Ken's, dwarfed Beth's tiny hands.

Ken gasped aloud when, after another cape swirl, Beth knelt and, after a loving look, took the turgid member into her soft mouth! Without the least hesitation, she began to move her red painted lips along its length as if this was something she practiced daily. The other woman slithered down the man's other side, extended her tongue lustfully, and began to lick and suck his ball sack. Sporadic applause, assorted gasps, and low murmurs erupted from the audience.

"Wanna see more?"

Roger sounded as if he was addressing those watching the gladiators in the Roman Coliseum. Cries of "yes" instantly sprang from audience members' throats.

Roger eyes flashed and he whispered another command. The woman sharing the cock with Beth abruptly turned away, positioned herself on hands and knees, and then waved her ass seductively at the man. Beth stopped sucking the man's cock and Darlene moved in to quickly roll a condom over the man's erect member. It glistened with Beth's saliva. Once the condom was in place, the man plunged his long cock into the younger woman's waiting pussy and began stroking in and out.

The crowd went wild with excitement. Ken knew that every man in the room had an erection just like his at this point. The sight of two real people actually fucking up close and personal was spellbinding.

To the side of the doggy-style coupling at center stage, the Asian woman, now completely naked took a seat. Slowly she spread her legs wide apart. Her pussy gaped at the audience. Crinkled inner lips seemed to throb within dark outer labia which were shaved clean. Roger whispered in the fat man's ear and at once he knelt and began to probe the Asian woman's pussy with his tongue. His very hairy ass pointed grotesquely at the audience.

Ken watched helplessly as Beth took a position behind the man, reached around his thick legs, and began to stroke his small cock.

Oh, god…not with him, Ken thought. Beth, please…don't…not with him!

Ken's head throbbed painfully. He thought that the veins in his head might explode any minute. He closed his eyes for a moment to ease the pounding. When he opened them again, a pain ripped through his chest. He feared for a moment that what he saw had caused him to suffer a heart attack.

His dainty, conservative wife had taken her place behind the fat man and probed his hairy, nasty ass…with her tongue! Obscenely she parted his fat checks with her hands and her tongue licked the man's purplish sphincter in full view of everyone. Ken couldn't stand any more. He began to seek for a place to run.

"And now…for the…climax…or climaxes, as it were!" Roger shouted.

Roger twirled his cape high in the air and it settled over Beth. With another wave of his cape, both the previously fornicating men moved beside Beth. With another flourish, Darlene quickly removed the young man's condom and both men started to stroke their cocks in unison. Roger removed the cape to reveal that Beth had turn around and now sat with her head pointed upward, mouth wide open. In a short breathless moment, both men began to spew their jism directly at Beth's open mouth. Soon her face was crisscrossed with streaks of white, gooey moisture. Through it all, Beth smiled as if she was having the time of her life.

The crowd roared its approval with a standing ovation. Ken fell back in absolute anguish and shock.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, it is your turn to have fun. If the person by you is still under, you may whisper to them exactly what you want them to do…now!"

Ken's head snapped around just as the man near him unzipped his pants noisily. He watched wide eyed as the man fished out his already erect cock and whispered to the woman beside him. Immediately, she lunged forward, her skirt rising in back just above the bottom of her bright blue panties. In a split second, she was sucking the man's exposed cock with complete abandon.

"Jesus," muttered Ken aloud.

"Amazing, huh," responded the man. "I would share, but this happens to be my wife, ok? Until I met the Amazing Roger, she would never have done this in a million years. After Roger worked with her…well, you see what she will do now. Fucking fantastic…and any time I want it."

"Any time…how?" Ken choked.

"For two hundred dollars, Roger gave her a trigger phrase that makes her go under as soon as she hears it. All I have to do is say it. Best part…she never remembers anything. She doesn't even remember ever coming to this club. Now if you will excuse me…"

The woman was increasing her intensity. She moved her mouth from the cock's tip to its base. Soon rivulets of her saliva began to gather in the man's pubic hair. The man's eyes rolled back in his head and with a loud groan he obviously erupted. His young wife kept her mouth over the man's cock and swallowed his cum voraciously.

"Jesus H. Christ," groaned Ken. One touch on his own cock and he also would have cum given his heightened degree of sexual excitement. Around the room similar scenes were unfolding in clear view. There was even an octogenarian furiously copulating on a table top with a woman half his age…and he was taking her in the ass no less. A circle of people had gathered around and were cheering him on.

By the time Ken could force his attention back to the stage, Beth was almost fully dressed. Darlene was scurrying about making sure that the participants could be brought back the reality without any telltale signs of lust. Soiled washcloths littered the stage.

"Now, all you amateur hypnotists, a few rules…One, don't try this at home! You might cause some real damage to a person's mind, if you do. By the way, I am available for individual counseling, but it will cost you! Rule #2, don't tell anyone exactly what you saw them do tonight. That might really confuse them and get us all arrested…plus, they won't believe you anyway. Now get your friends out there all cleaned up—tissues are on your tables—and make sure that they are dressed just as they were when they arrived."

Roger paused beaming with pride…another successful show, another satisfied audience…in more ways than one. Beth stood as if nothing had happened. Roger began to pass among all the people who a moment ago had been on sexual display and they at once took their original seats on stage.

"Now, folks, whisper to your…ah…victims, 'At the sound of Roger's voice you will wake up feeling refreshed and happy.' One, two, three, go." He paused and then in a booming voice repeated, "You will awaken when I say to do so and you will feel refreshed, happy, and unaware of anything that has happened here tonight! Awaken!"

The eyes of the woman across the table from Ken popped open. She seemed a bit disoriented, but clearly she had no memory of her actions. She shot a curious glance at Ken when she realized that he was staring at her and began to tug the hem of her skirt downward. Ken looked quickly away.

Those who had decorated the stage remained asleep in their chairs.

"Folks, I need to beg your indulgence. I am going to bring our on-stage stars back out of they trances in a moment and send them home. So please remain seated until they have left the room. You may give them a round of applause and then just act as if nothing is happening. Remain seated, please."

With that, Beth and several others awoke, the crowd applauded, and the subjects began to gather up their belongings to leave. Ken wanted to scream at Beth, but his mind was spinning so furiously that he was afraid to make a scene. As Roger had instructed, he sat waiting until all the rest of the patrons were dismissed.

Instead of answers, now he had more questions.

Was this real? Or did I dream all this? Am I hypnotized right now? What about Beth? Does she realize that strange men just ejaculated on her face? Maybe she does…maybe she liked it…maybe she wanted it…maybe I'm the one who has been fooled all along…maybe she is just part of the show. God, what if she is a whore and I didn't know it? Or, maybe none of this is real…maybe I'm just fantasizing…maybe this is all a dream.

These and a thousand other thoughts and questions crammed their way into Ken's mind.

"Thanks, ladies and gentlemen, that's our show for tonight…come back and see us…tell your friends…but, don't tell them everything…goodnight everyone."

Rogers disembodied voice now came only from the speaker system.

"Excuse us, sir."

Ken looked up into the face of the young woman who had just given her husband an enthusiastic blowjob. The couple waited for Ken to allow the two of them to exit the booth. The woman showed absolutely no sign that anything out of the ordinary had happened. She also did not appear to be someone who would give a blowjob publicly, if at all. As the couple walked way, the man looked back over his shoulder and winked at Ken.

Ken followed warily. In the exiting crowd, a familiar face caught his eye. He quickly crouched back down behind the top of a booth. He peeked over the top of the shiny padding to confirm his horrific suspicion.

Recessing down the center aisle, we're Carmen and Marlin Schafer happily chatting with another couple!

Oh, shit, thought Ken, it's my boss! And, his wife! I can't let them see me here.

Ken ducked behind a group of dowagers and hurried to the exit. Once again he escaped the view of the old man in the ticket booth as he crossed the lobby and ducked back into the bathroom. Since there were several other men there already, he couldn't climb back out the window to his car, so instead, Ken found refuge in a toilet stall.

123456...8