The Hypnotist’s Assistants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken slammed his fist on the table in front of them.

"If you are lying to me, I will kill both of you," said Ken.

Both Roger and Darlene shook their heads, saying "no."

"Ok, then here is the deal. You get to live, if…

Ken started enumerating on his fingers.

"…one, Beth is out of your show and your show is out of Beth…except for a trigger that I can use when I want on her. And, two, I want Carmen Schafer in my power at least once."

Power and greed…that's what it always is about, thought Roger. This episode started, as they always do, with a noble rescue of his poor wife…but, as always…he can't avoid the tantalizing attraction of the power…and in Mr. Smith's case, he also has become very greedy. Someday, I have to write a book on this…a book that will fascinate the scientific and the political world.

"Deal?" said Ken.

"No promises on Schafer woman," scratched Roger in the small margin of the notepad. He had filled several pages with his writing.

"Who is Nita?" said Ken.

"Mrs. Jackson?" wrote Roger. "A subject."

"If Carmen doesn't work out…I'll take Nita instead."

Greed, thought Roger. A damn powerful force…damn powerful indeed.

*****

As soon Ken had freed Roger and Darlene and had left the dressing room, Darlene grabbed the phone and pounded in the numbers.

"He remembers…Mr. Smith remembers," she whispered into the receiver.

*****

Back at his desk, Ken felt good for the first time in days. There were still many unanswered questions, but finally Ken had a sense of control. He stepped to the window overlooking the city and brought mental images of Carmen Schafer to his imagination: Carmen walking up the aisle at the club, smiling, flirting, eyes dancing; Carmen flashing the security camera; and the wink…the wicked wink.

An obnoxious beeping interrupted his revelry. It was the phone on his desk.

"Mr. Smith?" The voice obviously belonged to Roger. "I have a deal for you after all. It turns out that Mrs. Schafer is a fine subject."

Ken felt of tingle of excitement.

"She will be right over to see you."

"For real? Now?" said Ken. "I mean, as I requested?"

"Mrs. Schafer…and I will be right over to see you…just as you requested, Mr. Smith. We are upholding our end of the bargain and so should you…sir."

"I will," hissed Ken Smith.

*****

Ken was nervously pacing in his office for the one hundredth time when the knock sounded on his door. He opened the door and into the office swept the Amazing Roger. Away from the club, Roger looked even more travel worn and tattered. In street clothes one might have mistaken him for a homeless person.

"You are in luck, Mr. Smith. Mrs. Schafer turned out to be a very willing subject. As a matter of fact, she is waiting right outside. Do you want her here or somewhere else?"

"She's here…now?"

"Shall I bring her in, Mr. Smith? Now?"

"Yes…ah…yes…here."

"Please be warned…some of the things you hear me say will seem strange…we have to use unique triggers that subjects likely wouldn't hear in normal discourse. Understand?"

Ken's mind was so focused on the future that he largely missed all that was being said to him in the present.

"If you are ready," Roger continued, "I will bring her in and then I'll leave the two of you alone. She cannot stay more than one hour because I have to deliver her back home before her husband gets home. I'll be back in exactly one hour…no more. Do you understand?"

Ken nodded. Perspiration already had broken out on his forehead and upper lip.

"OK, then. I hope you appreciate the complexity of this, Mr. Smith. It is not easy to get someone to totally forget behavior, especially behavior so intensely emotional and deep seated. We have to test every trigger, every response, particularly spouse's responses, every subtle…"

"Ok, Doc, leave off the lecture. I could give a shit about how you conduct your nasty little business. I merely want my wife back and I want a reward for my trouble…a big reward!"

"So be it…sir," said Roger. A slight smirk crawled across his pockmarked face.

Roger went to the door and opened it slightly.

"Watch out for the man in plaid pants," said Roger through the doorway.

Ken felt another twinge of excitement, this one finding its way to his groin.

"Ruba-dub-dub."

Slowly the door swung open. Ken felt faint and dizzy headed. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief. In the doorway stood none other than Carmen Schafer, the boss' delectable wife.

Chapter 8

"Carmen, in a moment you will hear a familiar voice. It will make you feel relaxed and happy. You will want to make the voice as happy as possible. You will do what ever the voice tells you to do. When the voice says, 'sleep' you will fall into a deep, restful slumber. After that, you will hear only my voice again."

Ken rubbed his eyes once more just in case all this would disappear into a dream. When he opened them, Carmen remained in his office.

"One hour, then ready or not I take her back home," said Roger as he closed the door behind him. "I'm sure you are fully aware of the consequences should her husband find out about this."

Ken had trouble getting his voice to work. When it finally did, it came out throaty and hoarse.

"Mrs. Scha…ah…Carmen, can you hear me?"

Carmen remained motionless.

"If you can hear me…ah…nod yes."

Carmen nodded.

"Undress for me, Carmen."

Ken held his breath waiting for a response, perhaps a slap to his face or a Donald Trump-like, "you're fired." His heart was pounding so furiously that he feared it would jump from his chest.

Instead Carmen's hands went directly to the buttons on her blouse. One after another the buttons gave way and her shirt opened to reveal large breasts encased in an ornate purple bra that must have come from Victoria's Secret. Moments later, nothing about her breasts remained a secret. After a deft motion behind her back, the bra fell forward and there before Ken were two voluptuous globes, each tipped with a very large, almost baseball-sized aureole. Nipples that obviously had been tasted by nursing children stood proudly in the center of each. Ken was astounded by both their size and shape.

Carmen's hand went to her hip, found a zipper, and in a moment, she wiggled her short skirt over her hips. It fell to the floor in a circular clump. Ken almost fell as well. A small patch of purple lace that matched the bra on the floor covered Carmen's most precious spot. Only blemish-free dark, olive skin covered the rest of her.

Carmen's fingers hooked in the small string that held her thong in place.

"Wait, stop, I'll do that," said Ken.

He dropped to his knees in front of the voluptuous woman and grasped the dainty strings on each side of her tiny panties. Slowly, he pulled downward expecting any moment to awaken from this erotic dream. Instead, the sweet smell of her sex drifted up to his nostrils from the highly trimmed bush just under the flimsy purple fabric. A small triangle of pubic hair seemed to point downward identifying a more important place below.

Ken reached out with trembling hand and, with a final torrent of newly found bravery, touched Carmen's moist pussy lips…his boss' wife's pussy!

A smile crossed Carmen's face.

"Now undress me," Ken ordered.

Carmen dutifully complied. By the time, Carmen had reached Ken's underwear, his cock was rock solid and ready for action. In a very slow gesture, Carmen lifted the elastic band over Ken's firm cock and let his briefs drop to the floor.

For what seemed to be a lifetime, Ken stood not knowing quite what to do next. A thoroughly naked Carmen Schafer stood before him, but the sudden realization of complete power left him almost powerless to decide a course of action. After a moment, he returned to his senses.

"Carmen, suck my cock."

Without the slightest hint of hesitation, Carmen knelt before him and took his engorged member in her hand.

"Wait…I have to sit down…and you…you just stand there for a moment…I want to see you…all of you. Ah…ah…wait…ok…now pull your…ah…pussy…your pussy lips…that's…uh…your…uh…your labia…apart."

Carmen immediately complied.

Ken couldn't believe his eyes. Carmen Schafer was stark naked, standing directly in front of him, with her pussy stretched wide open.

"Turn around," Ken ordered.

Carmen slowly began to turn.

"Stop…now bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me."

A second later Ken had a full view of Carmen's wrinkled sphincter with neatly trimmed pussy slit winking at him from below. He was fascinated by the little wrinkles that radiated out from her tightly closed ass hole.

"Put your finger in your pussy."

Carmen did so without hesitation.

"Goddamn…this is amazing," Ken said aloud.

Ken stood up from his chair, walked over to Carmen, and replaced her fingers with his.

"Moist…already…"

He brought his fingers to his nose. The pungent smell of Carmen's juices made his cock even harder.

"Now come over here and suck my cock."

As soon as Ken had fallen back into his desk chair, Carmen knelt and took his cock fully into her mouth. After a few tentative strokes over the tip, she went deep-throat until her lips touched the hairy base of Ken's firm rod. It was a sensation so powerful that Ken thought he would explode instantly.

He suddenly began tremble all over, head to toe. He grasped the arms of his desk chair in an effort to regain some control.

"Sweet Jesus," called out Ken.

Carmen increased her furious attack on his member. Her entire mouth seemed to grab and caress his cock. Inside, Carmen's tongue danced along the lower side of Ken's member. Fiery bolts of electricity shot from his groin. He felt his cock enlarging for ejaculation.

Before he could issue another command, he groaned and came with more force than he had ever before experienced. Carmen continued her stroking even though jism was blasting from Ken's cock. Semen started to dribble from the sides of her mouth.

"Oh, god…ohhhhhhhh," shouted Ken. "Oh, that is sooooo good…soooo fucking good!"

Instantly Ken's cock was too sensitive for further manipulation.

"Stop…oh god…stop," he commanded.

Carmen arose and stood silently, cum dripping from her chin.

"Wow," was all that Ken could muster. He lay back exhausted.

A few moments later, a knock sounded at his door and a voice said, "Times up."

An hour? Already? Ken thought. That couldn't be… He looked at his clocks, one after another. An hour had indeed passed.

"Wait," Ken said as he tugged his pants back into place.

"Put your clothes back on, Carmen," Ken said.

Carmen did so.

Ken was shoving his shirttail into his pants when his office door opened slightly.

"Time for Carmen to go," called out Roger.

"Come on in," answered Ken.

"Watch out for the man in the plaid pants," Roger said rather loudly into Carmen's ear.

A moment later, they were gone. Ken could only fall back into his chair and savor the most potent sexual experience of his entire life.

The boss' wife…the most beautiful, sexy woman in the city…had sucked his cock until he came. Ken was totally exhausted.

*****

Later that day, Ken did his usual routine check around the building, a process that always ended in a visit to the security video room. There he found Bobby and his colleagues in their usual places.

"Hey, boss," greeted Bobby. "We just noticed a little trouble with Exterior Camera 3. The camera works fine, but when it pans back and forth across the front entrance, the camera sort of bounces when it gets to one certain spot. Let me show you what I mean."

Bobby rewound the surveillance tape for Camera 3 to a random earlier spot and played the tape over one of the main screens. An image of people coming and going though the front entrance appeared and in a moment the image bounced just as Bobby had described.

"Something must have fallen on the camera track," said Ken as he watched the image. "We'll have to get maintenance to climb up there and check it out. It's probably no big deal."

"Will do, boss," said Bobby.

Ken glanced back at the screen and just before Bobby hit the off switch, Ken recognized two figures exiting the front door.

"Wait," said Ken. "Put that piece of tape back up."

"Sure, boss."

In a moment, the front entrance reappeared and Ken watched as Roger and a woman made their way out the front door. To his shock and utter confusion, Ken realized that the woman was not Carmen. Unquestionably it was ugly Darlene, the hypnotists' wife.

"Play back the hallway outside my office right before that time," ordered Ken.

"No problem," responded Bobby. "Something wrong?"

Bobby's fingers danced across the computer keyboard and in a moment, the broad hallway outside Ken's office appeared. It was empty. A few moments later, Ken's outer office door opened and two familiar figures emerged—Roger and Darlene.

What the fuck, thought Ken.

"Know those folks, boss?"

"Ah…yeah…they came to see earlier. Run the tape back another hour."

Bobby did his magic again and the empty hallway reappeared with the time stamp one hour earlier. At the end of the hallway, the elevator doors opened and out walked…Roger and Darlene.

Beads of sweat popped out on Ken's brow.

"Switch to the camera on my outer office," Ken said, "at the same time."

The television image switched from hall to blank and then to the office where his secretary sat with the phone to her ear.

"Fast forward the tape for a bit," said Ken.

The time stamp on the picture surged into faster motion and Ken's secretary began to move around on screen rapidly. A few minutes later, Roger exited and took a seat in the outer office. About ten minutes later, the secretary said something and Roger arose and went back into the office. Forty-five minutes later, the door opened and both Roger and Darlene exited.

"Stop," said Ken.

"Is there a problem, boss?" asked Bobby.

When no answer came, Bobby spun around in his chair. Ken was gone.

"Guess not," said Bobby to no one in particular.

Chapter 9

Ken felt for the bulky gun holstered under his coat, steeled his courage, and then entered the dark alleyway behind the Klub Kasbah. He had tried to call Beth earlier. No answer. Some wooden boxes left in a pile allowed him to climb up to a dirty window high on the back wall. The window was so dirty that he couldn't see anything inside. Carefully, he scraped away years of grunge.

After some effort, a tiny peephole through the filth allowed Ken to see a few shapes and features in the room…obviously he was peering into Roger and Darlene's dressing room, but beyond that recognition was difficult. People were more moving shapes than anything else, although the form of Darlene, the assistant, was pretty easy to determine. One or perhaps two others sat on the couch with backs to the window. Except for the occasional movement of something resembling head and shoulder, they were unrecognizable.

Ken pressed his ear to the dirty window pane.

"Don't give me a bunch of shit," shouted Darlene clearly. "I was the one who had to suck the son-of-a-bitch's dick…remember? I'm the one who had to take one for the team, not you."

Someone else with back to the window obviously was the focus of Darlene's diatribe. Ken squinted again through the almost opaque pane to no avail.

Ken pressed his ear again to the window.

"Sorry, but that whole thing was necessary, not only to test his receptivity level, but also to make him subconsciously vested…the guilt factor, they call it…a powerful force.

"I know, I know…but knowing doesn't make the taste in my mouth go away any quicker."

"Don't shit a bull-shitter, Darlene…I'll bet you have sucked a goodly share of cock in your time…"

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on," snarled Darlene.

A chill flowed down Ken's spine as he digested those words. I have been fucked by these people…again, he thought, again and again and again.

Ken's mind was filled with thought of revenge and hate. Unfortunately for him, present also were thoughts of doubt and fear.

He listened again.

"Hey, this is business…just business…that's all. Speaking of business, I say we cut Ken Smith loose…and Beth too. Even if he remains highly receptive, I think he has become too dangerous," droned the man's voice.

"No," answered Darlene. "Too valuable….much too valuable. The combination of Beth and Ken are very, very rare."

"What about Carmen Schafer? Why not switch to her?"

"She might work, but her husband likely will not. We don't know enough about them to judge anyway. They have only been in the club once and my gut tells me that she wasn't fully under when she raised her hand the other afternoon. I think the bitch is just an ordinary exhibitionist. I think she was just playing along…showing her tits under the guise of hypnosis."

"Yeah, but the exhibitionism, handled correctly, could create a wonderful subject…plus, she is fucking beautiful!"

"Leave the subjects to us and we'll all make a lot of money," demanded Darlene.

"Ok, but this fucking mess has to be fixed right now or we, that is, you will be in a heap of shit," the man said. "I'm outta here…and I expect everything to be back to normal by the time I get back."

In a blur of shapes and shadows, the man appeared to head out the door.

I have to act now, thought Ken. Beth is here again…I can feel it. And, I've been fucked over by these ass holes to many times and too many ways! Now they will pay…dearly!

*****

The dressing room door cracked open an inch and a heavily made-up eye peeked out. The barrel of a gun suddenly was thrust into the space occupied by the eye. Darlene tried to late to slam the door shut. The force of Ken's entry slammed her back against the table which again was filled with stacks of money.

"Don't talk," Ken demanded. "Don't say a fucking word or you die!"

"Ok, ok," whispered Darlene holding her hand up as if to block some projectile. "Just don't do anything stupid."

Gravity pulled the door slowly closed again. Ken suddenly realized that there was another person in the room. He began to redirect his aim back and forth between two points first at the hypnotist's assistant and then at the person standing in the shadows behind Darlene.

"Move back," he ordered.

Darlene remained motionless. Suddenly Ken recognized the person behind Darlene and a flood of memories came pouring back into his mind.

It was Nita Jackson.

Ice cubes…panties…Nita…her name is Nita…that's it! he thought. Finally, the vague connection between the mysterious Nita and panties became clear in Ken's mind. I saw her panties…she was on stage…with Beth…with Beth naked!

Nita showed no reaction whatsoever to Ken's sudden presence in the room. Instead, she stood quietly, head lolling to the side, eyes closed. And, she wore the filmy red dress…the now all-to-familiar see-through red dress.

Ken whirled back toward Darlene brandishing his gun as he did so. His hands now were visibly shaking with both fear and anger…a very dangerous combination.

Darlene immediately assumed a sort of defensive posture. Ken anger turned to laughter at the sight of her…a threatening Karate pose by an overly made-up old woman in a dingy sequined dress.

1...345678