The Hypnotist’s Assistants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonas settled back into the same moth-eaten chair that Ken had occupied earlier and smiled broadly.

"Beth, come over here and fluff up old Jonas' big Johnson…give it a good suck, honey."

Beth instantly obliged.

Ken felt as if he had been hit directly in the solar plexus. His petite wife began thrusting the black man's flaccid cock in and out of her mouth. After a moment of such treatment, Jonas was no longer flaccid. His prodigious member had grown to three times its previous size and looked like a long black serpent, except that this snake curved upward in an arch.

"Yes, baby, oh yes, that's it, baby, suck that thing," moaned Jonas. "Now rub your tongue along the bottom of it…yes, that's it…oh, yes, god, yes!"

Sharp pains shot up Ken's back. Now he wished that this was all a dream, but clearly it was not. He began to wish that he had never gotten into such a horrible predicament.

"Enough, Beth…stop, baby…you are about to make me shoot my load, baby, so hold up for a moment…"

He pulled Beth off his cock and wiped her chin.

"…cause now, I want some white girl pussy. I never had any of that before. Sit down here and spread those legs for me."

Beth did just as she was ordered…with a smile on her face.

"Let me look at you. Oh, yes…there it is…damn, girl, you have a sweet looking pussy. Huh, white on the outside, but red on the inside just like my wife's. Guess pussies all are red inside…and moist…and hot!"

While Beth obeyed every command joyously, Ken was dying inside. Still somehow Jonas' vulgarity combined with the sight of his wife sitting spread eagle in the chair was strangely erotic. Ken felt his cock begin to stiffen…to his utter horror.

Oh shit, what if he notices, thought Ken. Jonas obviously had his attention turned elsewhere, at least for now.

"Here I come, baby, you are gonna like this," said Jonas.

He placed a hand on each of Beth's thighs and pressed his long tongue directly into Beth's open pussy. Almost instantly, Beth began to moan aloud. Again, Ken's heart sank.

Even under hypnosis, she feels it, he thought. She feels him…oh god, she is responding to him…she is enjoying what he is doing to her…

Ken had a clear view of Jonas' long tongue. It flicked Beth bulbous clitoris mercilessly. Beth, in turn, arched her back and pushed her slit toward Jonas' mouth. Jonas rewarded her by adding a probing finger to the fray. His tongue continued its abuse of her clitoris while his finger plunged in and out of her pussy. Moisture began to collect in Beth's pubic hair, partially his saliva…and partially her own love juices from deep within her most precious place.

Feelings of nausea swept over Ken. How could all this have ended up this way? he asked himself. It is all my fault. If I had not gotten caught up in the power and lusted after Nita, Beth and I would be home by now. Instead, I got greedy and now Beth is suffering this horrible humiliation.

Suddenly, Beth let out a scream that didn't appear to be associated with humiliation in any way. It was without question the cry of a woman in ecstasy. Beth was pumping her crotch into Jonas' face and moaning with each thrust. Ken could barely stand the horrors unfolding before him.

Without warning, Jonas pulled away from Beth.

"Don't stop," Beth shouted.

Ken was jolted by the sound of her voice. Had the others talked while they were under? Ken tried to remember the afternoon he sat in the showroom booth. Now it seemed so long ago. He strained to remember how the subjects acted. Did they talk? He couldn't remember.

Tears began to flow down Ken's cheeks.

"I'm not stopping, baby…I'm just moving to stage 2…of making you feel good." With that, Jonas jammed the full length of his cock deep into Beth's pussy in one long stroke. "Feel me, baby, feel me good cause I'm gonna make you come. I want you to come, baby…in fact, I order you to come."

Ken's eyes widened in horror. He had a clear view of the proceedings.

Time after time Beth's labia, now gleaming bright red, seemed to suck Jonas' long purple and maroon cock into it depths. It was almost as if Jonas was not pushing at all. Beth hungry pussy appeared to be doing all the work.

"Yes…yes…yes…YES…YES…," cried Beth with each new stroke.

Oh, my god…she actually is going to have an orgasm, realized Ken.

"Harder…fuck me harder…oh, fuck me…FUCK ME!!!"

Ken almost gasped out loud in reaction to his wife's obscenities.

"Yes…Yeeeees," screamed Beth.

Abruptly, Jonas withdrew his cock.

"Go ahead and cum, baby, but I'm not quite ready to shoot just yet. You go right ahead."

Beth's hands immediately began to dance over her pussy. Two fingers found her bulging clitoris and began to rub it furiously. Harder and harder she rubbed until she had taken herself to the brink of an orgasm. Her screams grew louder and louder.

It dawned on Ken that Beth had never screamed like that during sex at home.

My god, thought Ken, has she never really had an orgasm with me? Have all those times been fakes? Has it been that bad for her?

Beth let out one last groan and sent herself over the orgasmic precipice while both Jonas and Ken watched, each riveted to the sight of such a spectacle. Juices surged from the depths of her red opening. Beth at once became motionless except for her heaving chest. Her small breasts moved rhythmically up and down as she slowly curled into a fetal ball in the overstuffed chair, a position that exposed her tiny sphincter.

"Good baby, now roll over. It's Daddy's turn now. Have you ever had it in the ass? I bet not. Well, to be truthful, Jonas never had any ass fucking either—my wife won't do that shit—so this'll be a first for us both."

Beth dutifully rolled completely over and slowly raised her ass toward Jonas. Jonas positioned himself above her, rubbed his hand on Beth's dripping pussy, and rubbed the juices on his long, hard cock. For a split second Jonas paused, poised to do the unthinkable to Ken's dainty wife.

Every sinew in Ken's body screamed, "NO," yet he remained still. Beth's tiny sphincter winked at him from across the room. Wave after wave of emotion swept over Ken. He had never seen his wife in such an obscene position, ass pointed up to the sky, face buried in a filthy old chair.

In a moment, his emotion was replaced by fascination, however, as Jonas placed his long cock against Beth's tiny asshole and slowly began to work it inside. At first he was slow and careful, but after a while, passion began to consume Jonas and he finally pressed the complete length of his cock into Beth's poor anus.

If there was any pain, it didn't seem to register with Beth although her face was buried in the chair's cushions. Now it was Jonas' turn to groan and he did so loudly.

"Yahhhhhh," growled Jonas as he slammed his cock in and out of Beth's upturned ass. In a moment, Beth began to moan as well.

Ken could only watch in terror as his wife was drawn again toward climax by the long, black cock and its owner, Jonas Jackson. Both their voices rose in a sort of passionate duet until finally Jonas shot his hot cum deep into Beth's bowels.

Jonas sharply withdrew his cock and a rivulet of sperm squirted out of Beth's ass. Jonas shook his softening cock over Beth as if he had just finished peeing and then he swatted Beth on one buttock. Beth didn't react at all. Instead she remained grotesquely sprawled, ass pointing upward.

Ken stood stark still as Jonas retrieved his clothing. In a moment, he was dressed and heading out the door. When the door closed, Ken rushed over to his wife. Cum still dripped from her ass. Tears welled up in Ken's eyes.

"Oh, Beth, what have I done to you?" he choked. "I am so sorry… here sit up."

Beth didn't move.

"Oh, god…Beth…Beth…"

Still she remained motionless.

"You like red wallpaper?"

With that, Beth blithely stood and sank into a deep sleep. Ken grabbed his clothes threw them on and began to look around for Beth's. He was buckling his belt when, Roger and Darlene returned. Roger went immediately to Beth and whispered in her ear.

"She alright?" asked Darlene.

Roger said, "Yes, I think so," but Ken knew differently. Tears continued to flow freely down Ken's face.

"I'll get her cleaned up," said Darlene. "She still needs to go through her 'go home' routine."

"That's 50 buckaroos…each. Ruba-dub-dub," intoned Roger.

Ken felt himself slipping into his fantasy world.

"Noooooooooo!" Ken screamed as he burst from the room.

Chapter 11

Ken ran headlong into the darkness of the back alley behind the Klub Kasbah. His head was spinning, his tears still flowed, and he felt as if he was going absolutely insane. He knew only that he had to get away from the influence of Roger's voice. On he ran through the mean streets of the dingy neighborhood until he tripped and fell in a heap outside a darkened doorway. Ken crawled into the doorway and curled into a fetal ball.

Is this all a cruel dream? Is all this happening in my head alone? Am I going crazy? Have I already gone crazy? Was my dear wife sexually abused by a black man or was it merely my imagination gone wild? And did she enjoy it? Or is that imagined as well? Is it some cruel hoax being played on me? Or am I the one doing the playing?

Ken shook his head and tried to make some sense of all that had happened. The more he thought, the more inconsistencies seemed to arise. The more threads seemed to come together, the more others unraveled.

Just then a filthy form appeared in front of Ken.

"You ok, buddy?" slurred a voice. The smell of the man was of sweat, bad wine, and urine all mixed into a horrible odor.

Ken dragged himself to his feet.

"I'm fine," Ken croaked.

"Suit yourself," answer the man as he shuffled on down the street.

Just then, Ken noted a heavy shape in his coat pocket…his pistol.

Revenge, he thought. There must be a way to find truth and to exact revenge on someone.

He resolutely started trying to retrace his steps back to the Klub Kasbah. He wandered down dark identical looking streets for what seemed to be hours without a clue as to where he really was.

Maybe all this is my imagination too, he began to think.

He was about to give up and begin knocking on doors when he rounded a corner and found himself face-to-face with a dirty sign that read "Clean Rest Rooms" under which hung a smaller sign that read "Out of Order!" Ken's heart leapt.

He quickly made his way down the dark street, but ducked into a shadow when he saw dirty man wearing a smiley-face tee shirt standing near the street. Ken's heart was pounding now. He waited until the man was engaged in handing car keys to a couple standing near a very large Mercedes-Benz and then Ken slipped on down the street unnoticed.

Obviously, the Klub Kasbah show was over and the last remnants of guests were heading for their cars. Ken lowered his head and ducked into the alleyway on the other side of the main entrance. A few steps later, he was climbing onto the dumpster and into the thankfully empty men's restroom.

Quietly, Ken peeped out into the ancient lobby. A group of people stood in a circle near the ticket booth. Ken couldn't make out who they were at first, but as his eyes became more accustomed to the light, he saw that one person was the old man who ran the ticket booth and another was Darlene. Another person was there, but shadows obscured face and body.

Just then, three other shapes emerged from the theater. They were chatting and laughing loudly. As they came into the light, Ken instantly recognized the Amazing Roger along with Jonas and Nita Jackson!

Ken's heart jumped into his throat. The jovial nature of the three seemed completely out of place. Ken rubbed his eyes to make sure that he had identified them correctly.

Just then a match burst into flame as the ticket booth man lit yet another cigarette. The match illuminated both his face and the one standing next to him.

It was Beth!

She seems completely at ease standing there among those who Ken now knew were his enemies. As Jonas Jackson joined the group, he moved toward Beth and kissed her gently on the cheek. Beth merely smiled.

Ken sprang forward like a hungry cheetah on the Serengeti.

"Noooooooooo!" he shouted as he pulled the pistol from his coat pocket.

*****

"Ken, watch what you are doing."

Ken blinked his eyes and felt the steering wheel of his BMW in his hands.

"You almost ran a red light back there."

"Sorry, Beth, I guess I wasn't paying attention."

"You certainly were not," said Beth with a voice of exasperation. "Off in one of your reveries again, I'm guessing. Sometimes I wonder about you. Please don't do that while you are driving. It is dangerous, ok?"

"Yes, dear," said Ken.

Beth abruptly changed the subject. "You know, I sometimes think that Chez Fred's is really more of a Chinese food place."

"Why do you say that, dear?"

"Cause I'm always hungry after we eat there," said Beth.

"I know what you mean, baby."

Funny, thought Ken. I can't seem to remember what I had to eat at Chez Fred's tonight…

"Why don't we make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches when we get home," offered Ken.

"That sounds good," said Beth. "Strange…but, didn't we do the same thing last week?"

"I don't really remember," answered Ken.

*

[The End. Thanks for reading, frog]

1...345678