All Comments on 'The Ice-Breaker Ch. 02'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG This is the best story!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugsy, You've out done yourself with this chapter! That bathroom scene was H.O.T.!!! And I will never be able to look at my son's x-box the same way ever again, I will always be thinking about Alex watching Kait play and him helping her! Looking forward to more chapters soon! Great job!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ahhh loving this story

Title says it all one of the best i have ever read and i could read all about these hunky hockey players all day long!!!!

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
This was amazing!!

One of the best ice stories so far..You are incredible! Thanks!

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Good thing there was bathwater

since things got so hot. ;) Good stuff. Looking forward to the rest -- I love a happy ending. Oops, did I give something away? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another winning tale

Well written, good flow. Keep it coming. Thanks

sunkissedtoessunkissedtoesabout 14 years ago
W O N D E R F U L ! ! ! ! !

Mugsy-You are fantastic. I absolutenly love your stories and this chapter was VERY hot!!!!! Keep them coming, please:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank You!

Mugsy, I am so happy that you have decided to share this story with us. I love them ALL, and have read them all at least 2x. This one actually had my heart speeding up! LOL Between you and PennLady, my DH is a very happy man ;-). Thank you again!

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 14 years ago
Great Job!

Thank you for this hot, hot second chapter - and it went up so quickly! What a great read! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!

I think this is my favorite story yet! I didn't want this chapter to end because then I will have to wait for more! Please continue to write and I LOVE the hockey players!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My God ...

I love this story. And I love how he calls her gorgeous, it's such a sweet endearment. "Babe" and "Baby" are so common but "Gorgeous" ... it's just dreamy, I love it. This story is absolutely wonderful!!!

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago
Another great one

As always, another great chapter. I really like how you give your characters very different personalities and quirks. I like that this leading lady doesn't need an "extra hand" to go over the top, like some of the past leading ladies. These girls sure do blush a lot! Also, lots of sucking on pulse points.... something I had never considered before. Interesting. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!!!!!

Fantastic story wasn't till i got to the end i realised how fast my heart was thumping and how my breathing had sped up!! Was extremly erotic reading!

I love the hockey stories - especially the ones about my fave pens players.

Thanks Mugsy keep em coming please xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it.

The Xbox scene is probably the best sex scene I have ever read.

I loved it. All of it. Perfect.

kithara27kithara27over 13 years ago

I just don't even know where to start. I was supposed to go to bed an hour ago and instead I'm getting all excited reading your stories. Totally worth it. :) LOVE the Hockey players.

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

12. The Ice-Breaker (AP and Kaitlyn):

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-ice-breaker-ch-03

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2726 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES