The Ice-Breaker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,727 Followers

She giggled and pressed a hand to her cheek. "You like me being bossy?"

"I told you I do," he said and meant it. He liked her no matter how she wanted to let him, but following her orders was intriguing. He wondered how far she'd take it and he wondered how long he could go without taking over.

She bit her lip and Alex's eyes flicked to her mouth. He swallowed as he watched her teeth capture the soft pink skin. Her hands moved to his shoulders again, looping loosely behind his neck.

"I want you, Alex," she whispered, drawing his gaze back to her eyes.

"What?"

"I want you," she repeated, flushed either from his attentions so far or from embarrassment, he didn't know. "I can't think straight right now and I don't know what I want, except that I... just... I want you."

Well, he could work with that.

He covered her mouth with his and slid his hand down her back until he was cupping the softness of her bottom. He felt her leg brush against the outside of his thigh and moved his hand lower, pressing his fingers into her soft flesh. She moaned into his mouth, her fingers splaying against his shoulders as he left hot tracks down the side of her thigh until he was grasping her knee. Shifting, he pressed her down as he moved between her legs.

When he felt her downy curls against his raging erection, he groaned and lifted his mouth from hers. They were both breathing heavily and Alex looked down to where her chest was rising and falling. Entranced, he watched the movement, watched as her round, pink nipples hardened at the tips. He reached for one, running his fingers delicately over one tip and smiled in satisfaction when he felt her stomach tremble against his.

"How's this?" he murmured, not looking at her as he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"W-what?" she asked, sucking in uneven breaths.

Chuckling, he did it again and then cupped the round flesh in his hand. He lowered his head and flicked his tongue over the tip. She jumped in his arms, arching into his grasp and pressing more of her soft warmth into him. He felt her heartbeat against his chest then and closed his eyes, savoring her. He switched to her other breast after a time, stroking his fingers over the damp tip of the one he'd just abandoned. Back and forth he went until she wasn't lying still. Every stroke of his tongue or hand had her writhing.

She was so responsive to his touch, so vocal about letting him know what he was doing right. He loved it, all of it; her sweet warmth, her soft, yielding body, her little mewling moans. He could do this for weeks and never have enough of her.

Then, he couldn't wait any longer.

He slipped a hand between them, parting her thighs. She opened to him so effortlessly that it made his head spin. Drawing his hand up her silky inner thigh, he cupped her center and they groaned together at the sensation.

"God, Kaitlyn, you're so wet," he groaned, hardly aware that he spoke at all.

He felt the breathless rush of her laugh against his forehead and looked up at her. She was flushed, her eyes glassy and dark, her lips swollen and parted. As he stared at her beautiful face, her tongue darted out, sliding along her lower lip and Alex lost it.

Surging up, he brought their mouths together as he buried himself deep inside of her. He drank down her startled cry and teased the spot above their joined bodies. She jerked in his arms, closing her arms and legs around him. Alex sank into her again, sliding his tongue under and around hers until she rose to his touch. Pulling back, Alex planted both his hands on the bed beside her head. Rising, he thrust again, kissing her hard, ruthlessly plunging his tongue into her mouth with each jarring thrust of their hips.

Kaitlyn rose to his movements, moaning and making amazing noises in her throat as she moved. Her hips cradled him and her arms slipped from his shoulders. She stroked down his sides until she was cupping his ass, urging him on.

God, she was so wet, so tight around him. Alex pushed faster, pulling back and sinking so deep. Kaitlyn ripped her lips from his and sucked in deep breaths, her chest rising and pushing against his. He felt her taut nipples brushing against his chest and groaned, lowering his body so he could rub her in return. She moaned, pushing her head back on the pillows, her eyes shut. Her fingertips dug into his ass, pulling him closer. Her legs rose and he felt her heels press into the backs of his thighs.

God, she's beautiful, he thought, his mind barely able to focus on just that.

Then he felt the telltale flutter of her inner muscles and watched her face change. Her lips parted and her eyes flew wide open, like she'd been caught by surprise. She sucked in a breath and then held it, trembling in his arms.

"That's it," he murmured, brushing her face with kisses, lapping at her chin with his tongue. "I want to feel you come."

At his words, she fell apart, a strangled moan ripping from her throat. Her hips pumped up and down, driving him deep. Her hands pressed into the small of his back and he grinned, kissing her as she climaxed. It was amazing, watching her respond to him. He loved that she was this way because of him, because of what he'd done to her.

Lifting himself over her again, he rested on his elbows and kissed her as he moved faster. His tongue drove inside her mouth as he thrust his cock deeper. He claimed her, moving from her lips to her ear lobe, biting down before smoothing it with a kiss. She whimpered and clutched his shoulders weakly as he continued to move, drawing out her pleasure and making her tremble from head to foot.

He sucked on that jumping pulse beneath her chin and laved the spot again and again with his tongue, mindless of his actions. All he knew was that she was still rising to his touch and she was like molten silk around him. He pushed faster, harder, sinking deeper with each pounding thrust. She moaned his name, scraping her nails across his back and probably leaving marks. He didn't care; all he cared about was this, her, their bodies joined and his tensing almost to the point of pain.

Gasping, he lifted his head and growled wildly as he lost control. Stars exploded behind his eyes and he pumped hard into her.

He came down after what felt like forever and lifted glazed eyes to see Kaitlyn smiling at him. Smiling weakly in return, he lifted his head to kiss her before rolling off to lie beside her. Groaning, they parted and Kaitlyn rolled with him, curling herself against his side. Sleep came swiftly, dragging them both under in an instant.

***

"It's not working!" Kaitlyn shrieked and leaned to one side, hands flailing. Her move yanked the controller, slapping the gray cord on the carpet yet again.

Alex laughed as he watched from his spot on the couch. Kaitlyn was kneeling on the floor, playing one of his X-Box games and having obvious difficulties. She was wearing one of his long-sleeved plaid shirts, buttoned up crookedly in the front, and nothing else. From her kneeling position on the floor, Alex could see her bare feet peeking out from under the back of the shirt and every time she moved, left or right, he caught a glimpse of her fantastic ass.

"Easy, gorgeous," he told her as she jerked wildly to one side again. "You're going to yank the controller right out of the game."

She hit 'pause' and tossed a pointed glare over her shoulder before returning to the game. Alex merely shook his head and rubbed his chin as he watched her. Normally he was pretty protective of his video games but when Kaitlyn had asked to try, he didn't have the strength to resist her. He hadn't been resisting her all night.

After that first time, they'd slept for a couple hours before stirring. Alex had risen to empty the tub, the water long turned cold, and turned to find Kaitlyn standing naked in the doorway behind him. She'd been a mess, hair tangled and sticking out wildly on the back of her head, lines from the bed sheets all over her body and she'd been rubbing blearily at one eye.

She was gorgeous, just like always. So Alex had surrendered and made love to her again.

Now it was three in the morning and they were both wide awake. Since nothing was on TV, they'd decided to turn on his precious X-Box. Alex found a new hobby the moment Kaitlyn took the controller from his hand; watching her play his game.

It didn't hurt that she was practically naked.

When her character on screen met another untimely and grotesque death, she doubled over with a groan of frustration. Alex bit his lip at the sight of her behind exposed to him and pulled himself off the couch. Hearing him move, Kaitlyn twisted to look at him and smiled as he settled behind her. He put his arms around her and rested his hands over hers on the controller.

"Here," he said. "Let's try again."

She nodded and when Alex glanced down, he could see the firm set to her jaw. Kaitlyn was stubborn and bossy. She was also funny, kind and generous, and a passionate lover. It had been a week since the night in the lounge and Alex still couldn't believe how lucky he was.

The game started up again and this time, when Kaitlyn jerked to one side or another, hands flying into the air, Alex chuckled and steadied her movements. She stopped fighting his hold after a few minutes and laughed when they sailed through the first level.

"See? It's easy," he told her.

She snorted and shook her head as the game reloaded for the next level. "You've just played this game more than I have, that's all." She turned her head and rested it against his arm as she looked into his face. "If I had nothing better to do on my days off, I'd be good at this too."

Now it was his turn to scoff and he dropped a kiss on her lips before speaking. "You don't have days off," he reminded her. "Isn't this your first vacation in... like... ever?"

She gaped and jabbed her elbow back into his ribs, making him laugh.

"Don't hurt me," he cried playfully and secured her in his hold again. "Joel would be pissed if you injured his favorite player."

She gave another unladylike snort before turning her attention back to the game.

Sitting there, so close to her body again, feeling her heart thumping through her back, Alex felt his desire rising again. As the game wore on, there was no way she could miss the growing appendage against her backside. When she gave her hips a noticeable little wriggle, Alex knew she was playing with him.

Well, he could play too.

Releasing her hands, he trailed his fingers up her arms, drawing the sleeves of his shirt higher. He felt her intake of breath and glanced down to see her fingers falter on the controller. Chuckling darkly, he moved his hands higher, leaving the sleeves alone. He cupped his hands on either side of her head, rubbing his thumbs into the soft base of her skull. Her head fell back and a moan slipped from her lips at his firm touch.

"Careful," he murmured, putting his lips close to her ear. "You'll die again."

Her attention snapped back to the game but Alex continued to toy with her. He lifted her hair and planted kisses up and down the back of her neck. She shivered and he smiled against her skin, turning his head and nipping at the joint of her neck and shoulder. She gasped again and the controller rattled as her hands shook.

Opening his mouth, Alex suckled at the warm, sweet spot just behind her right ear and slid his arms around her waist. He lifted the edge of his shirt and teased the crisp curls between her thighs before moving higher. Cupping her breasts, he massaged them and played with the rapidly hardening tips, all while continuing to suck on her neck.

"You're going to leave a mark," she gasped out and he lifted his head to laugh against her ear.

She shuddered and he splayed his hands flat over her firm breasts.

"It's only fair," he replied. "Since you've marked me." He was referring to the red welts she'd left on his back from both their earlier sessions. Not that he was complaining. He liked the idea of physically marking each other. It was so... primal.

A breathless sigh escaped her as he gently pinched her taut, perky nipples and the controller fell from her hands. It clattered to the floor and the low sound from the TV pronounced her dead again. She didn't seem to care, lifting her arms to reach behind her, sliding her fingers through his hair. He nipped at her ear lobe and pulled his hands from beneath the shirt.

He guided their bodies then, pulling her to her knees and pushing his boxers down far enough that his aching member sprang free. She jerked against him and groaned when she felt the hot press of his cock against her bottom. Moving his hands down, he spread her thighs and stroked between them, growling low in his throat when he felt the slick folds of her body.

Breathing hard, he stroked her, bottom to top and back again, teasing her opening with one wet finger before retreating. She moaned, making inarticulate pleas and he grinned, pleased that she was so helpless to his touch. Earlier, she'd tried to be bossy but when it came to this - her body damp to his touch and his body hard between her legs - she was nothing but a whimpering mess.

"Tell me you want me," he ordered, his soft voice taking the edge out of his words.

Her breathless laugh turned to a moan as he slid his finger between her lips and wriggled it as deep as he could.

"Kaitlyn? You have to tell me."

She shook her head feebly, her mouth opening and closing as she sucked in air. He stroked her faster, sliding his finger out and rubbing her all over. He teased her, never quite coming close enough to give her release. She dropped a hand to cover his, forcing his fingers to do her bidding. As she did that, Alex guided himself into her from behind.

He entered her slowly, savoring her low moan as she arched against his body. Her hand froze over his and her fingers clenched in his hair. Alex pushed again, sliding his hard length deeper inside of her. She shuddered and he felt her fingers flex over his where he still played with her.

"You do want me," he hissed and pulled back almost to the point of leaving her.

When she protested, Alex chuckled, holding himself still. Her hand moved from his, sliding around to grasp his hip. Her other hand dropped from his head and she did the same thing on his other side. Alex looked down at her, bowing away from him, her shirt riding up over her bottom. Alex's breath caught when she moved back, sliding her body over his cock.

Something inside of Alex's mind snapped and he forgot about his desire to make her beg. He moved both his hands until he was holding her around the waist and then he started to move. He pushed in and groaned as she pushed back against him. Bunching the fabric of her shirt, he thrust again and again until she was panting helplessly. He moved a hand down to stimulate her again. She cried out, coming around him.

Alex let go then, really let go, and pounded her body with his until he felt every muscle tense up. With a low groan, he came, pumping his hips against her bottom over and over until he was spent. They slid to the floor with identical sighs of satisfaction, landing in a tangled heap. Alex reached up and swept her hair out of the way so he could kiss the side of her neck.

"I think I died," she murmured, jerking her chin at the television.

Alex laughed and nodded. He'd died too, then come alive again under her touch.

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,727 Followers