The Ice-Breaker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,729 Followers

"Call me gorgeous," she replied, tilting her head back. As she met his gaze, her fingers continued to work the buttons of his shirt. While he drank in the sight of her dark eyes, she parted his shirt and flattened her palm against his chest.

"You have no idea what you do to me," he whispered, touching her flushed cheek. "Gorgeous," he added in a growl.

She sucked in a breath and Alex watched in fascination as her pupils shot wide, taking over nearly every speck of green in her eyes. Then he was lifting her off her feet, his arms snug around her waist.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Taking you to bed," he replied and held his lips just over hers when he added, "gorgeous."

Her delighted shiver tingled through both of them and Alex grinned. He walked them into her bedroom and laid her down, pausing just long enough to pull his jacket and shirt off. She bit her lip at the sight of his exposed chest and, though he didn't quite understand her fascination with it, he gave her the room to run her palms over his chest and down his stomach. While she was occupied with that, he grabbed her shirt at the stomach and pulled it from her pants.

"Alex," she breathed his name and laughed when he yanked the shirt up until it was covering her face. A moment later, they were facing each other again, and Alex drank in the sight of her brilliant smile. "Weren't you going to tell me something?"

"Was I?" Alex blinked, trying to recall. They'd both apologized for assuming things the other had said, and kissed soundly to make up. He didn't think he'd left anything out.

Under him, Kaitlyn squirmed, her hands sliding back up his chest to circle his arms. He glanced down and watched her eyes flicker over his shoulders and up his neck until she was looking into his face.

"Did I tell you I'm sorry?" he asked.

She nodded solemnly, her fingers stroking the outside of his arms.

"Did I tell you I never want to go that long without seeing you again?"

She started to nod but stopped herself, a rueful smile crossing her face. "Alex, you travel for work. We'll be apart again; soon, in fact."

Alex scowled and rolled to her side, propping his head on his upturned hand. Kaitlyn turned her head to look at him, letting her hands relax against her bared abdomen. "I know," he said. "OK. I don't want to go that long without talking to you again."

She grinned. "Three days? You can't go three days without talking to me?"

He shook his head and leaned down to brush a kiss across her lips. "I can't go three days without seeing you, but since my hands are tied on that one, I will settle for a daily phone sex call."

Kaitlyn burst into laughter and he grinned, watching her. She was so beautiful it made his chest ache.

"Phone sex? You didn't mention that before," she said, grinning up at him. Then, before he could say anything, she rolled them, climbing over top of him.

He rested his head against her pillows, taking in the heart-stopping view above him. Giving him a saucy wink, Kaitlyn reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. Exhaling through clenched teeth, Alex reached for her, circling her breasts adoringly and closing his fingers over her taut nipples. She sighed and relaxed into his hands while her lower body shifted and he felt her fingers sliding over his stomach towards his pants a second later.

Alex countered by unsnapping her jeans at the same time. She cocked an eyebrow at him and moved her body again, just enough so that she could wriggle her hand into his pants. He gasped and tried to undo her zipper to do the same, but she was quicker. He dropped his head to the pillows and groaned as she circled his engorged flesh with her hand.

With a giggle, Kaitlyn stroked him, somehow managing to work his pants lower over his hips. Coming back to himself, Alex lifted his head and grasped her hips. He rolled them, his weight and height no match for Kaitlyn's feeble protests. With her on her back again, he yanked her pants and underwear roughly, stripping her naked in seconds.

"No fair," she pouted playfully and tried to reach for his jeans.

He swatted her hands away and shucked his jeans and boxers off. Then he rolled over her, parting her legs with his thigh and kissing her lips. She moaned into his mouth and he pushed his tongue inside, his mind spinning at her taste. It had only been a few days since they'd been naked together and he hadn't forgotten how she opened so sweetly for him; how amazing she tasted and how wet she got under his touch.

Hungry for her, Alex kissed her deeply, stroking her sides and drinking in her sounds of pleasure. He worked his finger between her legs, stroking her damp heat and making her press her head back against the bed with a strangled cry. As she bucked against his hand, Alex kissed her throat, licking the jumping pulse point under her chin. He moved over her and sank deep inside her body as he clamped his mouth down on her neck.

The mark he'd made there before had faded and as their bodies began to rock together, pushing and pulling in a devastating rhythm, Alex wanted to mark her again. It was such a base, male thing to want to do but it made him feel better about having to leave her again in a few days. So he sucked on her skin, made love to her body and growled when her nails raked fresh trails across his back.

Lifting his head, he brushed her hair off her face and watched her. Her eyes fluttered open after a second, as if she could feel his gaze on her. She smiled, her face flushed with color and her lips swollen from his kisses. He ground against her with his next thrust, giving her a wicked grin when she moaned. Lowering his head, he kissed her mouth, teasing her lips apart with his tongue and sliding inside.

She was sweet and hot and fit so snugly around him. Alex groaned as he felt her muscles squeeze him, her grip on his shoulders one step short of painful. Not that he cared; he loved to draw this response from her. He loved to see her arching under him, drinking in his kisses and coming apart around him. He was so tuned into her at that moment, so entranced by her, that he came with her, sliding over the edge with a cry.

Some time later, they lay silently together, tangled in a heap on her small bed and Alex dropped a kiss on her bare shoulder. She shivered and he increased the strength of his hold, smiling against her skin when she shivered again.

"I don't know if I ever agreed to the phone sex thing," Kaitlyn announced out of the blue a second later.

Her words made Alex laugh and he propped himself up on one elbow so he could look down into her face. She was grinning impishly at him, her eyes dancing. "You won't do it then?" he asked.

"I didn't say that," she replied, running her soft palm up his arm until she was cupping his face. "I just don't want you thinking you can tell me what to do."

"Never. You're the one in charge, gorgeous."

His endearment made her shiver again and her lashes dropped low over her eyes. Alex grinned and traced the line of her lips in the silence that followed.

"I don't want to be in charge," she said a moment later.

Alex's eyebrows shot up. "No?"

"No." Her eyes opened wide again. Her expression was serious but a gentle smile still curved her lips. "I want us to be equally crazy for each other."

Alex chuckled and moved his hand so he was holding her head and stroking her jaw with his thumb. "I think I'm way past being just plain crazy for you," he confessed, his heart thudding hard once against his ribs before stuttering to a regular beat again.

Kaitlyn flushed at his words and looked away.

"Don't be embarrassed, gorgeous," he murmured, bending low and kissing her cheek. "I know it's fast but it all just feels right, somehow."

Kaitlyn brought her head back around to look at him. "I'm not embarrassed, Alex. I agree with you." She shook her head, some of her dark hair brushing his chest. "It's weird... but not weird. Do you know what I mean?"

Alex chuckled and nodded. He kissed her cheek again, letting his lips linger a moment longer than before. "I know exactly what you mean, gorgeous."

She shuddered and closed her eyes. "You know I love it when you call me that."

"I know."

A pause.

"You know I love to hear you make sense of this, of us?" Alex whispered, his voice catching.

Her eyes flew open. Alex stared at her, the world around them fading as a roaring sounded in his ears. Then she parted her lips to respond to him and every word was sweet and made him feel like the luckiest man in the world.

"You know I love everything about you?"

Alex kissed her. He kissed her long and hard and made love to her until they both saw stars. Then he pressed his face to her neck, breathing in her sweet, feminine scent - his favorite thing in the world to do.

"I love you, too, gorgeous" he whispered, his lips curving into a grin when she trembled.

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,729 Followers