All Comments on 'The Illicit Affair'

by Castlemania

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another classless story

From an animal in heat writer. Just bad stroke bait.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Well written if a little obvious.

I skipped over the last half as it was clear it would be her husband. Not sure how you could do it better, but it has been done so many times before that if you are going to do it again, you have to do it better. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another version ?

There are so many stories using the same punchline at the end Lover=Husband.

We need an original story not cut&paste

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
The big reveal

Except it wasn't. There are fifty of these stories out there. Maybe 150. Just sort of a crude attempt.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Nice

Great tale but hardly original. Still, having real love is better than having a low-life cheater for a spouse.

hansbwlhansbwlover 7 years ago
Tok me a few paragraps

And I guessed right!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
As soon as she said...

As soon as she said: "So that is why, on that night, I was on a subway train, heading for a cheap motel, to meet my lover for a night of wild, passionate fucking", we knew it was her husband she was meeting...She wanted to get out of her house before the husband arrival, and then she was going to stay all night with a lover? Yes, it's an overused plot, but these kind of plots show how a married couple in love don't need to cheat or fuck around to spice their sexual life...3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Clueless

Yeah, I'm usually a little clueless,but even I saw this coming a mile away!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IT REEKS

of a shaggy 'dog tail'

. TK U MLJ LV NV

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Nice little flash

As others have pointed out (far more rudely), this plot device has been used many times before. You executed it well by providing us with a rather unique insight from the wife's perspective. I thank you for the effort and remain impressed with how quickly you're able to churn out these stories.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
Well written

Done before, as pointed out. The line about having a booking to appear as though she really is a hooker is a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IMPO,IMPO

Every story, every day you complain.Its a free site and nobody makes you read the stories.God, get a life..

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
This story cheered me up! It's a 5* break from a research project

that is much slower than it should be.

I thought she and her husband might be role playing.

I am glad they were.

And there's nothing wrong with an expert writer re-visiting an old theme.

After all, nobody in their right mind reads a murder mystery and moans: "Hey! That Agatha Christie, she wrote murder mysteries, too! Why are people still writing them, now?"

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Enjoyable Tale

but, Tazz has it right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All the way

Plot twist.

Saw it coming.

I still read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You gave your story away very early

You had to know what this story line was. When she had to get home before her husband got there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Saw it coming but still a good read

I thought I saw it coming, but I still kept reading and enjoyed it a lot. A good way to keep the fires of lust burning in a marriage.

A good idea to keep in mind. Keep them coming. Well written too..

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
I liked it

We all guessed it was the husband, but that wasn't the fault of the author. It was because the plot and the misdirection is used so much that people are always looking out for it.

I enjoy this author's writing style. I really do. I will always read her stories. Thank you.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Bloody fool..

I never saw it coming cos I'm a bit tired, my excuse anyway. Thank you and four stars from me. It would have been five but you made a fool of an old man. :) thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty medium

You just write nasty and crude. Not my thing. I like my porn with a little elegance.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Saw this coming

But you threw me with the whole guilt and getting caught thing, that made no sense. Since I'm a complete sucker for loving couples getting their freak on though, I give this a well deserved 5 stars.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
ok

SO the story is not original. I know it isn't. But how many stories are original? And as someone kindly pointed out, do you refuse to read another Agatha Christie novel because its another mystery?

THe getting caught... I know its a stretch but if you and your partner were sneaking off to a seedy motel for sexual role-play fantasies, wouldn't it be embarrassing to get found out?

Besides, I wanted a loving wife and a loving husband who were doing their best to keep the flame burning. No burn the bitch, no reconciliation. Just a loving, happy couple with a naughty streak.

ralph440ralph440over 7 years ago
It was a fun read.....

Yes, I had an idea where this was going, but I enjoyed just the same. Keep doing what you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quaint. Surprising, astounding readers is good. Manipulating and deceiving readers? Silly.

Your story is kind of a practical joke. Meant to tease and manipulate an emotion or reaction, for your pleasure, I guess. The whole point of the story was to mislead the reader. A wife and husband meeting at a hotel for great sex is fun, cute, endearing, uplifting. A wife and husband finding sexual excitement by pretending they are adulterers, cheating on their spouses? That is not healthy. The thought of cheating on your spouse might be exciting and arousing, but it should also inspire guilt and remorse. Temptation is normal and natural. Playing out a fantasy of adultery to achieve sexual arousal and excitement easily becomes just practice, for the real betrayal, later. Hey, if the fantasy is this exciting and wonderful, how much more exciting will the real thing be? It should not be surprising when some day in the future one or both of the spouses decide to find out.

So I guess you pulled off the joke, but who is the joke really on? The story was cute and silly, so congratulations if that was your goal. The characters are stupid and short-sighted, and are playing with a very dangerous form of sexual enhancement. Hell, why don't they try a little coke, or Ecstasy? Its normal to get used to your spouse. But if your getting bored with your spouse, you need some serious communication, interaction, maybe some counseling and intervention. "Oh, I know, let's pretend you are Regi, that hunk from work, and your raping me in the supply closet. God, I'm getting wet just thinking about it." That woman needs help. And if the husband goes along with her fantasy, they both need serious help.

Nice try, but overall not one of your better efforts. Thanks for trying.

coffeekid63coffeekid63over 7 years ago
Love it

Love it when a husband and wife enjoy each other without all of the other distractions.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Healthy?

Is pretending to be a Roman Gladiator and a helpless slave girl healthy? Is it healthy to role-play a horny boss and his secretary? Is it healthy to... I could go on indefinitely.

Are you saying that any married couple who indulge in role-play are unhealthy and need help? If so, that would be one hell of a burden on the counselling service. Just about EVERY marriage would need it throughout the world.

I mean, be honest, who here has never indulged in a little role-play in their marriage? Seriously?

And what on Earth is that sudden leap from role-play to hard drug abuse? Isn't that a bit of a wide chasm to cross in a single step? I cannot seem to equate the two things at all.

"My wife and I like to use role-play to enhance our marriage so now I will buy some crystal meth for supper."?

_________________________

"It should not be surprising when some day in the future one or both of the spouses decide to find out"

Do you act out every one of your fantasies? I sincerely hope not. Do you think anyone does? I have a fantasy of being taken roughly from behind by Johnny Depp. I sincerely doubt I would act it out and not only because I can't.

And yes, I would hide my cellphone first if I did!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Wrong Category

Erotic or romantic perhaps but LW = Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. This isn't EM fun.

Automatic 1* and yes the end was obvious.

Pity, I enjoyed your other story quite a bit

@healthy anon: My sympathies to your spouse. Stuck in a "till death do us part " contract with a unimaginative moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind of gross, really

Too much pussy wiping and crap like that. Pretty much of a turn off.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
How could you!

I mean like wow!

Write something that wasn't original.

Have an ending without a BTB or RAAC.

Have a happy couple.

Have a happy conclusion.

Shame on you. Just shame on you. Heck I'll have to be looking forward to feeling good the next time I read one of your stories, and I so much want to feel angry or grief stricken.

Thanks; it was silly and relaxing and yes it was original in its own way.

Take this five and show it!

Jedd Clampett

Alex BelligAlex Belligabout 7 years ago
Some of the comments are unacceptable

I enjoyed it a lot, well-written although the ending was predictable.

Some of the comments left on this story are really written by weirdos and morons. All I can say is that if you don't like a story, don't be rude to the writer, just move on to ones that you would like.

People write these stories for your enjoyment and they don't get paid or charging you for it, they invested their time and effort to write something, so either pass on it or appreciate their effort.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Another good story that had me fooled. Good job.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Good twist

Good story with a great twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I saw the twist coming.

But it didn't ruin the story at all. It was hot, it was exciting, and it shows us all that most cheaters are selfish and lazy. This couple EASILY put in a little effort for some wild hot sex. They'll stay together because of it. And I don't mean 'stay together' in a dying loveless roommate co-existence. They'll stay in love with one another.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
I love a good twist.

And I love a happy ending, too.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

People write these stories for your enjoyment and they don't get paid or charging you for it, they invested their time and effort to write something, so either pass on it or appreciate their effort.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Saw it coming a mile away, but still enjoyed. Thanks.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 2 years ago

WOW, very very good!! I loved the twist at the end. You will do very well as a writer. I can't wait to read more of your stories. THANKS

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Nice role playing!

4

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[08.04.23]

Sexcellente Twist!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done in terms of writing style and character delineation; anticipated thoughts and actions by the wife as she neared her rendezvous with her lover/husband were right on target.

Loved it--especially since it ended up being a "true" Loving Wife's tale.

Keep writing. More. Please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was hoping this was the direction this was going, and was very pleased you went this way. Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written. Nice twist.

LucasredLucasred2 months ago

Kinda obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 hours ago

Doubt the husband would destroy a perfectly good dress and stockings. Those things cost money which they work hard to earn. A lover who has no financial responsibility for his slut is far more likely to destroy her clothing. It's not his job to purchase her wardrobe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous