All Comments on 'The Imperfect Storm Ch. 02'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more more

very very good

more please

billyjim55billyjim55about 10 years ago

that was great!!! I hope your not going to wait almost another yr to bring out another chapter.. I wont hold my breath, but please continue with getting those bitches and his sister all together.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Love the Story

Now that Sis & the Sister Bitches are getting involved maybe he can get Sis Pregnant and keep Dick away from sis's pussy since he seems to be a Prude. and while he is doing that Wedding Bells for Whitney with Melissa and Stacy following the Honeymooners.

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
Simply awesome!

I'm on the edge of my seat. Please don't delay the next chapter.

Thank you,

ansdguy

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

"Oh baby! You see that? You want me to suck that finger too? You do, don't you..." and she did, sucked her finger that was in her ass."

Yeah, that's not hot. It's not sexy either. It's fucking disgusting and the bile arose in my throat. 😤 So you lost a point there and again when he forced her to suck his dick after he got it dirty inside of her ass. You can always claim, its harmless fiction. It wasn't real. But fiction is the gateway.

It's truly sad that you mixed the scat in with the truly erotic and sexy stuff like Whitney loving the taste of her own pussy juices. It's just like mixing black paint with white and getting an awful shade of gray. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES