The Imperfect Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

Whitney drives us home and it's pretty late. I'm tired, the hangover has already begun. We promise to talk about that silly internet story tomorrow.

- - -

Whit refused my advances on Sunday morning, but for a good reason.

"We can't have sex for a couple hours, trust me."

So we ate breakfast, and she did her 'three-esses' and primped and pruned and did whatever else girls do on a lazy Sunday morning.

I went to Home Depot and got an electric drill with my gift card. Nice. Still have about $30 left, so I got some footlong Velcro straps; the kind with the hooks on one end and the loops on the other. These might come in handy. Then I stopped by my buddy's house to borrow his video camera.

I walk into our little apartment with my bag of Depot goodies. Whitney jumps off the couch and attacks me, kissing me and pushing me back against the just-closed door. I drop my bag on the ground. Whitney thrusts her tongue inside my mouth, and I suck it and hold her close.

"I'm so glad you're here," she says, her breathing a little heavy. "My boyfriend is gone all afternoon. We can do whatever we want."

"Oh, I see!" I'm really good at catching on to things like that. "So this boyfriend of yours, how is he in the sack?"

"Mmmmm well . . . he always wants to fuck, which is nice. And he usually makes me cum --"

"Usually?"

"I meant always . . . but you, you're an animal. Aren't you?"

Again, I'm pretty good with the hints. She talked about wanting to be my 'Dirty Girl'. We're playing as if I'm not her regular man, I'm a different guy. She read the story and told me how fired up she is about it. And she met me at the door wearing just one of my dress shirts.

This girl wants something different today. And she's going to get it.

I slap Whitney's ass cheek hard, and squeeze it roughly.

"I'm a fucking animal, alright. I'm the god damned Tasmanian Devil. You want this? You sure you want this?"

"Yes, baby. I want it all."

"Alright then. First order of business. Why don't you make us some drinks."

"You don't have to get me drunk, baby," she purred at me.

"No, but a little loose wouldn't hurt."

I pulled out the video cam and started filming her as she reached for the glasses, my/her shirt rising up and showing her ass cheeks a little bit. She's got a great ass.

"Hey! Who's is that? What are you doing?"

"Just stepping it up a little bit. Say, why don't you unbutton your shirt a little more. Yeah, just leave one."

"Trent, I'm not sure I--"

"Trent? Your boyfriend is gone, remember? I'm Tony."

She smiled. Tony, like in the story, the Imperfect Storm. That crazy Tony.

"Nice. . . now, dip your nipple in your wine. Give me a taste. Mmmmmmmmm." Her nipple went max-hard almost immediately.

"Now, dip your other one in my drink. Mmmmmmm!" This one also went apeshit in the ice-cold liquid.

"Drink your wine. More. Keep going. More. Finish it." She flushed a little with the amount of wine she just drank.

"Good girl. Now, I need you to masturbate. Cum-pletely."

"Trent? What are you--"

"Who?"

"Tony, I mean. I'm not comfortable doing that, not while you're filming me. . ."

"It won't go on the net, I promise. You do masturbate, yes?"

She nodded. Actually, I haven't seen her masturbate for about a year. I miss it.

"You need some stimulation? Want a video on?"

She nodded. I put on Pornhub. She used to like watching the romantic videos, but she shook her head at that category.

"Big dicks? No? Big tits? Ow. I guess that's a no. Lesbians, no. Blondes? Nice face Whitney. Bukkake? Ohhh! Bukkake it is then. Let me see now . . ."

Bukkake videos are where many guys jack off on a kneeling girls face. She may or may not swallow, but typically her face gets covered in goo. I can't believe she wants this. For the last six months she's carefully avoided my ejaculate.

We walk to the bedroom and I hook the laptop to the TV in there. It's only 32 inches, but it's high def and was cheap. The unknown brunette is sucking on a big cock and stroking another. Two other cocks are banging her cheek and head as guys are trying to get themselves sucked.

Whitney is a dirty girl.

"Come kiss me for a little bit?" she asks.

We french kiss for several minutes. Her soft velvety tongue in my mouth and around my tongue... mmmmm. My cock is hard and her motor is running.

"Okay," she says, her breath ragged. I back off and start filming. Her hands roam all over her body as she writhes on the sheets. She pulls her breasts up to her mouth; she can lick them but not quite suck them. But she licks them and gets them good and wet. Then, and I couldn't believe this, she smacks her own tits! Slap slap slap!

"Go baby go!" I encouraged. "Be my dirty girl!"

She rolled over on her stomach and brought her knees up, sticking her ass in the air. She spread her legs, giving me some great footage of her spread pussy lips.

"You like that cunt? Huh baby? You like it? It's for you,baby"

She reached between her legs and drew her middle finger up inside her lips. She's very juicy already. She slid her finger in further, quickly followed by her ring finger.

"Tony, come up to my face."

I brought the camera up to her face as she pulled her sticky fingers out of her puss. Looking directly into the camera, she licked and sucked her two fingers that were just inside her pussy a moment ago.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! I taste good. Damn Good!" She rolled on her back and drove her fingers back inside her.

"Look how wet I am, baby! Oh god that chick is getting creamed!" On the screen the cumshots began on bukkake girl, gobs of cum on her face, hair, tits. Whitney squeezed her tit hard, much harder than I've ever squeezed them.

"Are you gonna fuck me hard? Huh baby? Yeah? Gonna fuck me? What about my ass? Baby? You wanna fuck my ass?" I do love the dirty-talking Whitney!

She rolled a little to the side so she could finger her asshole with her other hand. My camera angle was nice and close, and I could see her face, too. I'll send you the video some day. Her left fingers got some pussy juice on it, and began rubbing her ass. She slid a finger in slightly...

"Oh God my as is s-o-o-o-o-o-o tight! You want to fuck that ass, don't you. You want to fuck me in the ass? Spit on it!"

So I did. She rubbed her fingers in the spit and slid her middle finger right up her asshole.

"Oh baby! You see that? You want me to suck that finger too? You do, don't you..." and she did, sucked her finger that was in her ass.

On the TV, bukkake girl was joined by another girl. Whitney was going nuts.

"Oh god! Did you see that? she's licking the cum off that other bitch's face! Oh Jesus!" And she really starting friggin her pussy hard. Panting and moaning now, she was getting close.

I haven't seen Whitney like this in about a year. It's a fucking wonderful change of pace, I tell you what.

The one bukkake girl is now spitting cum onto the other girl, and the pulled her head into her cummy tits.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh F-U-U-U-U-U-C-K!" Whitney moaned and grimaced as she came. "A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!!!"

I could actually see her cunt quivering as she withdrew her hands. I set the camera on the dresser, pointed at us, and dove into her pussy head first. To tell the truth, I hadn't eaten her out for awhile, either. This was just fantastic, though! I gnawed and licked and sucked at her pussy and clitoris like a hungry madman. She clamped her legs around my head and came again.

She soaked my face with her female juices, I swallowed up as much as I could. I crawled up to her and we kissed long and hard, hugging and squeezing each other.

"Jesus! Trent! Errr... Tony... whoever you're supposed to be. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before!"

"Yeah, not that I've ever seen! You're like a woman possessed or something. You need... some more wine."

So I got us both some more wine as she laid there on the bed, her hands drifting around her puss. I undressed, too.

"So tell me, Whit," I asked when I came back. "You uh... you want to try some of that stuff in the story?"

She gave me this sly smile. "Maybe... I don't know..." And she played with my hard cock a little bit.

"Might be fun!"

"We could just read that story again, instead..."

"Naww! Wouldn't it be better to try it, just a little? We could have a, um, whaddya call it... a 'Safe' word. So you can say that and we'll stop."

"A safe word."

"Yeah, something that doesn't mean stop. Because saying 'Oh baby Stop' actually means go more!"

"Oh, ok. Right. So, what will it be?"

"Um. How about 'kittens'? That's pretty safe, right?"

"Ok, Kittens. And you'll stop."

"Sure."

"Well... ok then... kittens?"

"Right. Kittens."

I had thought about this for quite a long time, back when I was writing the story. We didn't have any handcuffs or anything, but she did have this silk bathrobe with a silk belt. I thought that would work. I went and got it, brought it back.

"Ooooh!" she purred.

"Arms up here, baby!" I ran the belt through the wood frame of the bed, then looped it back towards her hands. Then I wrapped it carefully around her wrists, trying not to make any wrinkles that would bind into her skin. I finished up with a Granny knot because, hey, I was never a Boy Scout.

"How's that? Does it hurt? Too tight?" I adjusted the pillows so her arms were at rest on them.

She pulled a few times. "No, seems ok?" She was giggling now, looking around the room and at me in anticipation.

"I think your cock likes the idea, huh?"

It sure fucking did. Between her earlier show and tying her up, my cock was just oozing pre-cum continuously.

I stepped away from her to admire the scene: My Whitney, lying naked on her back, tied to the bed, her firm C-cup breasts rising nicely from her chest. I picked up the camera and slowly panned over her naked body.

I went to her dresser and got her sleeping mask. It's basically a blindfold, made for people that have to sleep during the day. Whitney's job at the hospital often has weird hours, and she needs to catch up on her sleep.

"You're going to blindfold me?" she asked, somewhat hesitant. "That wasn't in the story!"

"Hey baby, this is real life, not some stupid story." I adjusted it on her face.

"See anything?"

"No, it's pitch black. Um... Kittens!"

"What?" Kittens is the safe word. "You aren't quitting now! We haven't even started?"

"Ok, I guess. No kittens."

"Good. Now just sit tight."

I went to the kitchen to get some stuff. I could hear Whitney calling my name. Apparently, she didn't like being tied up and left alone. I find it kind of thrilling. I loaded up a TV tray with a bunch of stuff from the fridge and the pantry.

I came back into the bedroom.

"Trent?"

"No, Trent's not here, remember? I'm Tony."

"Tony, don't leave me like that! It's scary!"

Good. I like you being a little scared. You don't know what's coming next.

"I didn't think a Dirty Girl would mind it so much." I replied.

I set the tray of goodies on the bed, and then sat down on her chest, straddling her tits. With her arms up over her head, this put my erect cock right over her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Shhhhhh..."

I opened up a bottle and poured some stuff on my cock.

"Open wide."

I slid my dripping cock into her mouth. She closed around it, afraid at first. Then she tasted it. Licked it up and swallowed it.

"MMMM! Ranch dressing!"

I smeared some junk on my balls and dangled them into her open mouth.

"Haha! Peanut Butter!" she exclaimed as she hungrily licked and sucked my balls completely clean.

We did more.

"Whipped cream!"

"Honey!"

"Mustard? Gross! Ack!!" Hey, it was funny.

I put a big juicy strawberry inside her pussy for a few moments, getting it all nice and wet. Then I brought it up to her mouth.

"Bite into this." And she did.

"Mmmmmmm... Pussy Berries! More!"

And we had pussy bananas, and pussy cucumbers, and pussy carrots, too.

I grabbed a big fat whole cucumber, and rubbed it against her wet cunt lips. I shoved it in.

"Ohhh! Shit what is that? Trent? I mean, Tony? Take it out!"

"No, the Dirty Girl likes it!" And I slapped her tits a little bit.

I sat back on her chest and stuck my cock into her mouth.

"Suck it, baby. Suck it good. Suck that cock."

I was able to reach back and work that big cucumber back and forth into her pussy. It slid in and out easily. Whitney is a wet slut! She sucked my cock nicely.

I decided to switch it up. I pulled out the cucumber, then got down and just shoved my cock up her cunt. I then held the slimy cuke in her face, rubbing it all around and covering her face with her own pussy juices.

I fucked her hard as I whispered to her.

"You like your own juices, don't you baby girl."

"Yes, Tony, I'm just a fucking slut."

"I want to film you, fucking your own cunt."

"No..."

"Put it on the porn sites, have thousands of guys cumming because of you."

"Oh Jesus..."

"All those horny fucking guys, shooting their cum for you, on your tits, on your face, in your mouth."

"Oh god don't stop!"

I sped up the fucking, slamming hard into her.

"Cocks all over you, fucking your face, your ass, your cunt, two cocks in your mouth baby! Can you handle all that cum?"

"Yes I want it all! I'll eat all of it!"

Then she death-clenched my cock as she came, my cock totally loving her pulsing pussy. I grabbed her nipple hard and she cried out more. My own orgasm was very close, just a couple more strokes!

There it is! Fuck yeah!

Waves of pleasure rocked me as I shot spurt after spurt inside her hot cunt. Jesus it felt good! So much cum, my cock was just swimming in slippery stuff. Then I got an idea.

I pulled my semi-hard cock out of her cunt, and told Whit to bring her knees up to her chest. With her arms still tied above her head, I pulled out the pillows from behind her head. Then I pushed her butt up into the air.

"What are you doing?!" she asked, totally confused.

"You're going to drink my cum," I told her. "Help me out some."

I pushed her more, so that her head and neck were all scrunched up and her back went up in the air. I positioned her cunt where I thought it was over her face. I could see my cum sloshing around right on the edge of her pussy lips.

"Ok, squeeze," I told her.

She did, the first few drops landed on her forehead. I pushed her back a little, then she squeezed some more and my cum flowed out of her cunt onto her face, about half of it going in her mouth.

She greedily swallowed it down. Then she surprised me.

"Tony, help me... with your tongue." She wanted me to clean the rest of her cum off her face, with my tongue.

Now, let me tell you, this is something that I, Trent, would never do. But we're role-playing, and I'm 'Tony the crazy fucker', so I've got to do what Tony would do. Here goes...

I release Whitney so she can lay back down normally. Then I bend down to her face, I can smell my own sperm. Somewhat hesitantly, I push a gob on her check over to her mouth; she sucks my tongue clean with a big "MMmmmmmmmm." Jesus it is fucking sexy! I go for some more of my cum on her other cheek, pushing it over to her mouth where she sucks it down again.

Jesus Christ, I can't tell a lie. This is fucking turning me on. I mean, I'm not gay, but this is some freaky shit! I'm fucking rock hard again.

"Baby," I say to her. "Did you like that?"

"Oh god yes!" she exclaims. "You're so fucking hot! My pussy juices are just flowing!"

I reach down and check, her taint and ass are covered in a combination of some of my leftover cum and her hot cunt juices. I start rubbing her asshole, smearing the juices all over it.

"Baby, Tony isn't done yet."

I slip my middle finger inside her ass, just an inch or so. I stare into her eyes.

"Huh? Can you take it? Are you really a Dirty Girl? Or you just all talk? Huh?"

I shove my finger as far up as it will go. She stiffens a bit, then relaxes as I finger fuck her ass more.

"You better relax more, baby, cuz my cock is coming in here in a minute!"

"Oh no!" cried Whitney, faking a refusal. "You can't fuck my ass! That's disgusting! You can't do that to me!"

At the same time she's whining, she's also bucking her hips up and down as my finger strokes her tight butthole. I insert my second finger, stretching her anus.

"No Tony! You can't fuck my ass! Please!"

I move around so my cock can get in her face. I pull my hand out of her ass and grip my cock, sticking both my cock and my smelly fingers in her face.

I slap her cheeks with my cock, and deliberately drag my sticky fingers over her lips.

"Yeah baby, that's a good Dirty Girl... mmm hmmm... yeah you better suck that cock, get it good and juicy now... it's going in your ass."

I stand up and grab her legs and flip her onto her stomach. I take one of the small decorative bed pillows and jam it under her pelvis, making her ass stick up in higher in the air. God, she looks good, her ass just begging to be fucked by me.

Massaging first her pussy for more juice, I then massage her ass, easily slipping my fingers in and out of her.

I drop a big spit right onto her rosebud, and press my raging hard on against her hot ass-skin.

Rubbing my cockhead around a little, I then press forward a little. The head goes in.

"OWWW!" cries Whitney, in real pain.

I pull back a little, gently easing in and out of the space I've invaded. I drop another spitbomb right onto my cock to help out.

"Better now?"

Whitney just moans a little, which seems to me that she's okay.

I press harder, but also pull back again, little soft strokes, stretching the walls of her tight ass. Pressing harder, deeper into her ass until I'm halfway. I pull all the way out, her ass gapes at me before closing up. I drop some more spit on her wrinkled asshole, and plunge in all the way.

"OH MY GOD!" shrieks Whitney, arching her back, trying to accommodate my thick cock. I pump harder, and faster, and Whitney is writhing in ecstasy or agony, I can't tell. Maybe both.

I collapse on her, forcing my cock even deeper into her quavering ass. My hands reach under her and I grab her tits hard, squeezing the shit out of them. Whitney just moans and then pants, quick little breaths as she tries to maintain a semblance of control.

"Good Girl," I whisper, panting also. "Your ass is so tight for me baby... I'm fucking that ass of yours."

Whitney just starts moaning "Oh god oh god oh god" and writhes in her bonds, her hands still tied above her head.

"You like this ass fucking, don't you!"

"No!"

"Come on bitch," I say, in between my own panting. "You're a nasty slut... who likes getting fucked... where ever she can!"

"Trent how can you say that?... oh my god... oh my god... keep fucking me... like that..."

I pinched her nipples till she cried out a little, and fucked her harder.

"I'm Tony, remember? The camera's still on, Dirty Girl."

"Oh shit... no..."

"Maybe we should... show your sister's... what kind of a slut... you really are..." I was getting off on this dirty talking thing, we've never really done that much.

"No! Don't... you dare..."

"They would love it! Imagine them watching you... they'd probably... finger themselves... as you got ass-raped."

Whitney turned her head till she saw the camera on the dresser. The red light blinked on it.

"Oh fuck! You aren't kidding!"

"What do you want... to say to them?"

"Fuck you Trent! And fuck you, Sister Bitches!" She turned her head away from the camera.

I grabbed her head and made her face the camera again. With my other hand I reached down around her to grab her cunt from underneath.

Whitney grimaced, then let out a long moan as her orgasm approached.

"Cum for the camera, slut... cum for your sisters!"

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers