The Imperfect Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

"ooooOOOHHH Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!... GOD DAMMIT FUCK!... I'm cumming I'm CUMMING OH FUCK!... so fucking hard... JESUS..."

As her ass and cunt flexed and quivered, I speed-pumped her and made myself cum, too. I dumped at least a quart of sperm into her asshole.

We rest for a few moments, my cock slightly going down, but not much... Finally I get up, pull out and reach for the camera. I bring it real close to her ass, my other hand spreading her cheeks. I narrate for the camera.

"Yes... there it is... the Ass-Fuck of the week! And she's a bit of a gaper, isn't she? And what's this? Oh we've got some sperm leaking out. Yes we've got to get this... yeah in my hand... Oh Whitney you'll be glad I saved this for you! Roll over, toots."

Whit obliges, her mouth opens seductively.

"Oh, you want some huh? Yes of course you do... here you go... yeah baby... oh yeah.. show the camera, don't swallow yet... oh that's good... okay you can swallow... mmmm baby... you should lick my cock and balls... oh that's it baby... yeah so everyone can see... don't laugh this is serious business! Oh yeah... got my cum and your cum and ass on it... don't make a face you like it! Now... what do you want to say to your sisters?"

"I don't want to say anything because they aren't watching this!"

"Come on, I thought you were my Dirty Girl!"

"Oh alright then... um... Hi Girls! Bet you wish you were me! Have you ever been fucked like this? Haha! Bitches!"

I put my cock back in her mouth, she gazes at the camera... After a few moments I shut it off.

I collapse next to Whit.

"Wow! I Mean holy shit!"

"Kittens!"

"What? oh, yeah, you want to get undone?"

Whitney grapples me after I untie her hands. We kiss long and hard, our hot and sweaty bodies languorously rubbing against each other.

"Maybe we should just stay in bed the rest of the day," I offer.

"Mmmm yes! Except... oh crap. The girls were coming over later today. We're supposed to go shopping for Melissa's trip with her stupid boyfriend..."

"Jake? I thought they broke up?"

"Yeah, but you know her. She needs to get fucked every now and then or she goes crazy... Oh my God I can't believe I just said that!"

"You're getting a loose tongue there, baby!"

"Well, when you all get back we can show them the movie."

"What? This movie? Are you kidding me? I thought you were just playing around!"

I just look at Whitney.

"You are kidding, you have to be. You can't show them this! They'll think... they'll think I'm a total slut!"

"And that would be so bad? They used to think you're a prude, now you can prove them wrong!"

Whitney is really perplexed... she can't decide... but I like it because she's actually considering it now.

"You know what, babe?" Whitney asks me. "I surrender. To you. Whatever you think is best. I just want you to... be like you were today. All the time. Love me. Treat me right. But also dominate me. That turns me on so fucking much... you have no idea... I don't think I've ever been happier than right now..."

"Me too, baby" I reassure her. I wasn't quite expecting that, I was just hoping she wouldn't yell the code word too early. But, apparently I've hit her nail on the head. She wants me to dominate her. Well... I'm normally kind of mild-mannered, easy-going. But, like everyone, there's something else inside me. Animalistic, untamed. I don't show that side very often.

But that's the side that wrote "The Imperfect Storm."

And that's the side that Whitney is now totally in love with.

This might be fun...

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers