The Imperfect Storm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

Missy crawled on top of Stacy, but backwards, so they got into a sixty-nine. Missy plopped down so her cunt was right in Stacy's face. I smiled at Stacy as she extended her tongue and licked her sister's already dripping cunt.

My cock managed to return to ramming size. I was a bit surprised. Three big cums already today, and it's only around 2 o'clock!

I forced my cock into Missy cunt, pushing her juices aside. My balls dragged on Stacy's face. I know she didn't mind.

Whitney walked by and smiled at me. She really doesn't mind, I thought.

"Hey baby/" I said to her. "Grab that little camera, I think it's charged enough. Yeah turn it on, hey everyone, say 'Hi' to Kylie!"

Whitney pointed the camera down at Stacy's face. "Hey Kylie! Wish you were here!"

"Come here!" said Missy. "Point it at me! Ok good. Hey Kylie, look at this!"

Missy dipped her tongue into Stacy's pussy. She slurped up some cum into her mouth.

"Mmmm, huh? Maybe you'd like me to do this to you? Huh? Maybe? Yeah? We'll have a contest to see who has the bigger tits and the winner gets--"

"Kylie's are bigger," I interrupted.

"And the winner gets," Missy continued, trying to think of something. "She gets her tits spanked by everyone! HAhahaha! Come on and fuck me harder Trent! Don't be a pussy!"

Whitney pointed the camera at me.

"Hey sister. Just fucking around. My dick is tired. You better leave me alone tonight. You Slut!"

Whitney pointed it at herself. "I don't know why I'm here. These assholes are just fucking around and ignoring me. I need some milk therapy tonight. Ple-e-e-ase?"

I slapped Missy on her ass cheek, hard.

"OW! What was that for?"

"You called me a pussy!" I teased.

"Well, you are!"

SMACK on her ass! you could see my fingers left a red mark on her cheeks.

"That didn't hurt!"

SMACK!

"Ow!" she cried out. "Ok that one did... OW! Shit!"

"Hey Trent," said Whitney. "I'm getting great footage of this down here. Your cock looks amazing in Missy's cunt, and Stacy is licking your shaft and her pussy... this is great!"

Well, it felt fucking great. Missy's tight pussy felt so great, and Stacy's tongue pressed hard on my cock as I rammed it in and out of Missy. How much of this can a man take? Only a couple minutes, it turned out.

I looked down at Whitney, she saw my face and came up and laid her face on her sister's ass cheeks, opening her mouth so seductively.

I pulled my cock out and jerked it onto Whitney's face, streaking across Missy's ass in the process.

"Put it back in!" begged Missy. "I need it to cum!"

Whitney gave it a few good sucks, and I rammed it back inside Missy. I managed to fuck Missy a little bit more. Combined with Stacy licking her from underneath, my shrinking cock got Missy off, her juices dripping down onto Stacy's face.

You gotta love sisters, man!

( . Y . )

Well, Monday sure was wierd.

Spent the morning doing the usual Human Resources stuff; filling out forms, getting oriented, photographed, fingerprinted, passwords, all that junk.

My temporary supervisor, Steve, took me to lunch at a very expensive place, Ribeye steaks! But no drinks, which was good because I was anxious to get started. Steve took me to my office and introduced me around to people. Steve was showing me the ropes as my immediate boss, semi-hot looking Taylor Worthington, was traveling with my brother-in-law in the Orient.

So as he's leaving, Steve reaches into his pocket and slides me two tickets to the hockey game on Friday. The team is owned by the company, he says, we always get tickets. Enjoy! Well, ok, thanks.

And then, one of my co-workers comes by, re-introduces himself, and says hey, got an extra $100 gift card to Outback Restaurant, and why don't I take it? Um... I guess...

It continued throughout the afternoon. People came by and gave me gifts. Or, tried to give me gifts. After an hour of this stuff, about 5 different people, I said "enough" and declined all subsequent gifts. I mean, this was fricking weird. It's like I was being paid off, or extorting these people, or something. I don't know what.

Anyway, started looking into our security protocols and found them to be in massive disarray. And I couldn't figure out why. I mean, this shit isn't that hard, how could it be configured to have some gaping holes?

Got a call from my Brother-in-law, Richard AKA Dick, late in the afternoon. He was in Malaysia, where it was early morning.

"Hey buddy! How's your first day?"

"Yeah, great! Everyone's been real cool and all."

"Any problems?"

"Well... yeah... Everybody is trying to give me gifts. I don't get it. I refused them and returned most of them. What the hell is going on?"

"Tre-e-e-nt! Buddy! Don't worry about it! They're just glad to have you aboard and all. It's something we do for everyone."

Hmmm, right. Even the assistants? The secretaries? They've got $100 to just hand out? Doesn't sound right.

"Yeah Richard. Well I just don't feel good about it. Anyway, I'm patching up the security holes--"

"Whoa!" said Dick. "Take it easy buddy, it's your first day. Don't worry about that, it's pretty complex--"

"No, really, Dick. It's no problem. I'm almost--"

"Ok Trent. Slow it down. What we need you to work on is in the E-mail Taylor sent you, so just do that until we get back next week."

We talked a little more and hung up.

That night, I was really worried about what I had gotten myself into.

Kylie and Whitney managed to take my mind of things, though. Whitney sucked my cock while I was trying to milk my sister dry (it never happened, she always had more). Kylie started talking to me.

"I liked that little movie you guys sent me yesterday!"

"Mmmm Hmmm." I didn't like letting go.

"I uh... haven't seen the girls in almost a year, you know."

"Mmm."

"Maybe we should have them over this weekend?"

"Mmmmm!" I nodded my head. Yes, let's have them over!

"But... well I don't know if they'll like me..." she drifted off. This is one of those things guys don't get. Is she really nervous or just fishing for compliments? Fortunately, Whitney piped up.

"Like you? Missy is completely ape-shit about you! Say the word and she'll be here as soon as she can. Stacy, too." Whitney went back to sucking my cock.

"But," Kylie continued. "She said something about spanking my tits? I don't know, that sounds kinky."

Reluctantly, I released her nipple and swallowed. "Sweetie, don't worry. I've got the slow motion camera so we'll be able to capture all of it."

"Oh," Kylie replied, sarcastically. "Good, cuz that's what I was worried about! Dumbshit. Suck me harder."

I grabbed both her tits and mashed them together, trying to get both nipples in my mouth. If I pulled really hard on them, I could. Warm momma's milk poured down my throat as Whitney increased her mouth pressure on my cock. I hadn't cum in over 24 hours, I had a shitload saved up. Ecstatically, my sperms fired into Whitney's mouth. She carefully captured all of it.

Whitney pushed Kylie on her back, and drizzled my cum all over Kylie's leaking tits. Then, holding them together, Whitney buried her face in Kylie's soft, cum-covered breasts. She kissed Kylie, sharing some of my cum with my sister. I pushed a milky tit into the mix, they both played and licked it up.

"Trent," began Kylie. "Will you... maybe... make a movie of just me and Whitney here? I think it would be nice."

Fuck, yeah. I'll make all the movies I can of these two.

As soon as I get this job shit settled down.

Richard's supposed to go to China in a few days, and then home. I think we'll clear up all this shady shit.

( . Y . )

Thanks for reading. I think we'll have the final chapter in a few weeks.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers