The Improbable Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I was right on the cusp of orgasm, and I quickly pulled out of Cassie, sighing with relief as I avoided going over the edge. "Fuck, that was close," I said, resting my dripping dick between Cassie's ass cheeks as I watched her eat Judith out. Then I stepped back, looked down at Vera, who continued to suck at Cassie's clit, and squatted down, laying my dick between her breasts and pressing them together around my shaft. Drenched with Cassie's slippery pussy fluid, my dick slid easily between Vera's big beautiful tits, and Vera lowered her face from Cassie's pussy to smile at me as I fucked her cleavage and squeezed her nipples.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue over Cassie's plump ass cheeks, and she pulled away from Judith's pussy to look back at me. "Please put it back in, Kurt," she begged, "it feels so fucking good!" I couldn't deny her. I thrust a couple more times between Vera's breasts, sank my dick into her mouth quickly, then got up and drove back into Cassie's pussy. She squealed happily as I filled her again, and Vera soon returned to lapping at Cassie's clit as I fucked her.

"Fuck her hard," Judith said, and I looked up at her, smiling and blissful as she enjoyed Cassie's tongue, then turned my attention back to Cassie's ass and began driving into her more powerfully, her ass shaking in great ripples as I slammed into her sopping depths. "That's it," Judith moaned, every thrust mashing Cassie's mouth against her pussy.

Cassie was squealing now with every impact, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I approached climax again. As if sensing this, Cassie turned her head again to look back at me, her lips dripping with saliva and Judith's pussy juice. "Keep fucking me just like that," she gasped, "You're gonna make me come!"

"Yeah, does that feel good?" I asked, sliding my right hand off her waist to grab the top of her ass cheek.

"Fuck yeah," Cassie moaned, "I want you to come in me while I come!"

That may have been the hottest thing I had ever heard. I leaned down and reached beneath Cassie to grab her small, hard-nippled breasts, and began ramming in and out of her soaking slit even harder than before. Soon she was literally screaming into Judith's pussy as she licked it. Then her whole body tensed up, she fell silent, and she pulled her lips away from Judith and looked back at me, mouth wide, not even breathing, and her pussy began clenching around my dick as she came. I buried my dick inside her and held it there, allowing the squeezing walls to coax my orgasm forth, and I reached my peak just moments after her, pleasure washing over me in massive waves as we came together.

Cassie finally exhaled, a long, wordless scream escaping her lips as her body shuddered and her pussy continued to clench around my shaft, and I roared as I felt my semen come coursing up the length of my shaft and blast out of the tip. "Oh, fuck, I can feel it!" Cassie gasped as my dick, sunk into her to the hilt, sprayed jet after jet of hot sperm into the hottest, wettest depths of her quivering pussy.

"Ooh, I can see it pumping," Vera said beneath me, watching the base of my pulsing dick as it filled Cassie's pussy with semen. My body shook, wracked by my powerful orgasm, and after what seemed like countless spurts of cum I felt my dick and my muscles relax as my orgasm came to an end.

Somehow I had stayed on my feet, and now I stood there, gasping, and slid one hand up from Cassie's breast to stroke her blonde hair. She looked back at me and smiled, glowing with post-orgasmic delight. "Feels like you filled me up pretty good," Cassie laughed.

"Yeah, let's see," Vera said, and I felt her press her open mouth against Cassie's slit right where my dick went in, ready to catch my cum.

I had dreamed of one day watching a woman do this, and so with pleased anticipation I slowly slid my pussy-soaked, cum-smeared dick out of Cassie's slit, then stepped back to watch the result. Vera was lying beneath her, mouth open, and as Cassie raised her torso and tilted her ass an immense torrent of sticky white semen came pouring out of her beautiful hairy pink pussy and into Vera's waiting mouth. It slowed to a dribble after a few seconds, and Cassie reached back and sank two fingers into her twat, then dragged them out, releasing another sizable flow of cum that oozed down between Vera's lips. Three more times she did this, scooping out thick loads of cum, until there seemed to be just a few drops left. Then Cassie raised her cum-smeared fingers to her lips and licked them clean.

"Mmmm," she intoned as she sucked her fingertips. "Don't you dare swallow all that cum until you share some with me!" she told Vera, who sat up as I stepped aside, closing her lips to trap the sizable mouthful of cum she'd collected from Cassie's pussy.

"Me, too," Judith added, turning Cassie over to sit beside her as Vera stood and came over to them. They leaned their heads back, and I stood behind them and watched as Vera leaned first over Cassie, pursing her lips and releasing a thick stream of cum into her open mouth that pooled on her tongue. Then she closed her lips, leaned over Judith, and did the same thing, drizzling sticky sperm into Judith's waiting mouth. I watched as they savored the taste, then gulped down their servings with pleasure.

Vera straightened up and smiled, plenty of cum still left in her mouth. She dropped to her knees between Cassie and Judith, facing me, and looked at us mischievously.

"Aren't you gonna swallow yours?" Cassie asked, but Vera shook her head. Instead she pressed her lovely big breasts together, lowered her head, and drizzled a thick stream of semen and saliva over her breasts, using her hands to smear the messy, slippery mixture over and between her beautiful melons until they glistened with a thick coat of spit and cum.

Her mouth empty now, Vera spoke. "We need to get you hard again, Kurt," she said, "So I figured I'd get my tits nice and wet so you could fuck them." Admiring her initiative, I stepped forward and nestled my softening dick between her big, slippery breasts. She leaned forward to suck a last drop of semen off the tip, then pressed her breasts together around my shaft and looked up at me as I started thrusting.

My orgasm had been enormous, and immediately after I'd wanted nothing more than to curl up alongside the fire and go to sleep, but the sheer erotic energy in the air, not to mention the slick cleavage of the beautiful young woman between whose tits I was sliding my dick, soon returned me to alertness and arousal. Cassie and Judith watched excitedly as my dick hardened between Vera's tits, and before long it was as thick and rigid as it had been at the beginning, and I was ready for another round. Judith reached in and pulled my dick out of Vera's cleavage, then began running her tongue over it sloppily, licking off the cum and spit and coating it with a fresh layer of wet saliva.

"Lie down, Kurt," she told me, "I'm gonna ride your fat dick until you come again." I did as she said, and watched excitedly as Judith stepped over me and squatted down facing me, her athletic thighs spread wide as she grabbed my reinvigorated dick and lined it up with her hairy, dripping slit. She smiled and lowered herself onto it, her lips curving into an expression of delighted surprise as she sank her superbly wet pussy down onto my shaft. She filled herself, pressing down onto me until I was entirely engulfed, then sat there enjoying the sensation of fullness, leaning forward on my chest and rolling her hips, using my dick to churn the juicy depths of her wonderful pussy. She gasped happily, grinding her clit against the base of my dick, and I reached up to fill my hands with her ripe breasts, pinching her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as she kept working her hips, her taut belly undulating as she rubbed her labia against me.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come already," she moaned, and a few seconds later she began laughing as she was overcome, squealing and quivering, and I felt her pussy pulsing around my dick as she orgasmed. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck yes!" she squealed happily, her pussy juice drizzling down over my balls as she came on my dick. Her hips kept moving, and she rode out the rest of her orgasm, then leaned forward and got onto her knees, never removing her pussy from my dick. "Wow, I was excited," she said with a laugh, leaning down to kiss me, then put her hands on my chest and sat up. "Guess I'll just have to come again!" she giggled, and began lifting her ass and bouncing it down onto my thighs, sliding her slippery wet pussy lips up and down my shaft as she started to give me a proper riding.

Vera stepped over me and stood with her legs apart, pulling Judith's face forward between her legs. I watched as Judith began licking Vera's hairy slit, never relenting the rhythm or vigor with which she continued to ride my dick. Saliva and pussy juice began dripping down onto me, and I reached up and filled my hands with Vera's juicy ass as Judith gorged herself on her pussy. Finally Vera pulled away, gasping, and Judith leaned down and kissed me, filling my mouth with the sweet flavor of Vera's pussy as she continued to ride me.

"God that feels good," I told her, and she smiled, licking the side of my face as I slid my hands up her thighs and over her gorgeous toned ass.

"Yeah, you like how I ride your dick?" Judith murmured lasciviously. "You like feeling my ass bounce while I ride you?"

I nodded, and Judith leaned forward and licked my lips. "Slap my ass while I ride you, baby," she moaned, and I lifted my right hand and gently spanked her firm ass. She purred and smiled, and I heard Cassie speak above us.

"You gotta do it harder!" she said, giggling, and a moment later I heard a loud slap and felt the impact through Judith's body as Cassie spanked her more forcefully. Judith squealed in surprise.

"Ouch!" she cried, laughing. "Not that hard!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Cassie standing over us facing our feet, leaning over to watch Judith as she bounced up and down on my dick. I felt her hands join mine on Judith's ass, rubbing and massaging her cheeks and delivering the occasional gentler slap as Judith kept riding me.

Vera squatted next to us and leaned back on her hands, presenting her pussy, and as Judith leaned forward to lick it, I raised my legs and placed my feet flat so I could lift my hips and start thrusting up into Judith. She moaned as she felt me driving up into her as she sank down on me, her slippery pussy indescribably wonderful around my dick.

"That's it, fuck her!" Cassie laughed, delivering another slap to Judith's ass as I rammed up into her. Judith moaned into Vera's bush, then pulled her pussy-smeared mouth away and kissed me.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me come again," she gasped, and I realized that I was near orgasm again as well. I clenched her ass cheeks firmly in my hands, pulling them up and apart as I pounded up into her juicy twat, and soon Judith wrapped her arms around my neck and clung to me for dear life, biting my ear gently and gasping and squealing as I brought her and myself to our second orgasms of the evening.

"Fuck yeah fuck yeah fuck fuck FUCK!" she screamed, and as her hips starting bucking and I felt her pussy start to squeeze around my dick again, I sent myself over the edge, ramming up into her juicy slit and holding my dick there, pressing rhythmically into her as I grunted and shuddered and began pumping huge spurts of sperm deep into her sopping hole.

"Your cum is so fucking hot in my pussy," Judith moaned, her mouth still against my ear, and I couldn't even form words to reply, my body overcome with pleasure as I took great heaving breaths and felt the rest of my semen spray deep into Judith's pussy. I felt something trickle down over my balls, either cum or Judith's pussy juice or both, and after we both rode out the last of our orgasm Judith sat up and got back in a squatting position, as Cassie and Vera got on their hands and knees on either side of her.

"Let's see it!" Vera said playfully, and as Judith slid her tight hairy slit up off of my dick cum came gushing out in a thick white stream that splattered down all over my dick and my stomach.

"Yummy," Cassie said, then leaned down and began licking the cum off my dick and my skin as it continued to drizzle out of Judith's pussy.

"Damn, you came so much both times!" Vera exclaimed, leaning forward and licking some semen from around Judith's hairy labia. "I sure hope you saved enough for me!"

"Don't worry, Vera dear," Judith said, slipping a finger inside herself to draw out the rest of my cum, which Cassie continued to slurp up eagerly. "He seems like he's up to the task."

Judith took Cassie by the hair and raised Cassie's face to her own, and I watched as they Shared the cum from Judith's pussy that Cassie has sucked up off my body. Vera took over where Cassie had left off, licking up the remaining sperm and gulping it down eagerly. Finally Judith climbed off of me and I sat up, and Vera pushed me off the altar onto the blanket as she sat herself on the edge and leaned back, her legs apart and her pussy dripping. "This is how I want it," she said, massaging her slit, which shone bright and pink amidst her dark pubic hair. "Will you two get him hard again so he can fuck me?"

Cassie and Judith grinned and climbed off the altar, dropping to their knees before me. Judith grabbed my softening dick and quickly slid it into her mouth, sucking her own pussy juice off of the shaft as she teased out the last of my cum. I leaned forward, forcing Judith to lean back on her hands, and lowered my head to treat myself to another taste of Vera's pussy, reaching between my legs to hold the back of Judith's head as I thrust my dick between her lips.

"Oh yeah, fuck her mouth," Cassie giggled, and I felt my arousal growing again as I plunged my cock into Judith's wet mouth and my tongue into Vera's juicy slit. When I felt Judith press back against my hand, I slid my dick out, and she gasped and laughed, saliva pouring out of her mouth and down over her breasts.

"Your turn," I said to Cassie, turning my hips to present her with my dripping, hardening dick. She opened her mouth and looked up at me, and I took her head in my hand and buried my dick in her mouth, then leaned down to suck Vera's pussy some more as she shuddered and moaned, rubbing her clit and working herself into a frenzy.

"I want your dick in me so fucking bad, Kurt," she groaned, her pussy flooding my mouth with the prodigious juices of her arousal. I pulled out of Cassie's mouth, and looked down to see that she too now had spit pouring down over her front.

"Fuck her nice and hard," Cassie said, looking up at me as she smeared saliva over her perky little tits. I didn't need to be told twice. I stepped past her and Judith and up to the edge of the altar, and as Vera looked up at me expectantly, I rubbed my dick against her hairy wet mound, then lined it up and sank it deep into her silky fuck tunnel.

"Oh...my...fucking...god," Vera gasped as I slowly filled her with the full length of my shaft. I grabbed her luscious thighs and squeezed them as I backed my dick almost all the way out of her, the underside literally dripping with her juices, then drove back in, drawing a moan of delight from Vera. In and out, in and out I went, her pussy slathering my dick with its slippery fluid, and I slid my hands down her thighs to her hairy mound, massaging her plump outer labia as my dick drilled into the depths of her juicy pleasure well. She slid her hands down between her legs to massage her clit, her arms pressing her big tits together. "Fuck me hard," she commanded, "make me fucking come on your dick."

I hooked my forearms under her thighs to hold her in place, then leaned forward and began hammering into her, and soon all I could hear was the slap of wet flesh and Vera's ecstatic squeals as I powerfully rammed my thick dick into her soaking hole. "Yes," she cried, "yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me oh my fucking god!" she moaned, her tits bouncing back and forth in beautiful circular motions as I pounded her slick snatch.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, oh fucking I'M GONNA FUCKING COME!" she screamed suddenly, and I kept thrusting into her as her body was wracked with orgasmic spasms. She screamed again and again, her pussy clenching and quivering around my dick and somehow getting even wetter, sending juice pouring over my scrotum and down my thighs and splashing over my stomach as I kept drilling her. Finally her legs went limp in my arms, and as I let them she let them fall open on the altar, raising her arms above her head and laughing happily as I slowed my thrusting to a gentler rhythm.

"By the Goddess," she giggled, her skin flushed and her breathing still heavy. "You're fucking unbelievable."

"I'm not done yet," I said, grinning as I slid my pussy-soaked dick out of her, then climbed up onto the altar and stood over her as a shiver ran through her. I leaned down, pushed her legs back and apart and guided her hands behind her knees so she'd hold them there, her hips tilted back and her ass lifted up off the altar. Then I squatted down above her, staying on my feet as I lined my dick up with her sopping slit and plunged back in, leaning forward and grabbing her gorgeous breasts for support. Cassie and Judith were still kneeling before the altar, and I heard them giggle as they started squeezing and slapping Vera's ass as I began thrusting into her again with greater and greater intensity.

Before long I was plunging into her almost as hard as before, squeezing her tits as I stared into her eyes, her beautiful face just inches from mine, her lips parted as she gasped with pleasure. "Oh fuck, Kurt, you fuck my pussy so good," she said softly, sliding her tongue over her lips.

"Yeah? You like it?" I replied, never slowing my powerful thrusting.

"Yeah, I fucking like it."

"You gonna come again?"

"Yeah, I wanna fucking come again on your dick. I wanna come while you pump my pussy full of your hot fucking cream," she moaned.

"It's so fucking hot when you talk like that," I told her, and it was true. I'd always been a fan of dirty talk.

"Yeah, you like that?" she said, a playful smile spreading across her face as I kept fucking her. "You like me talking nasty while you fuck me and squeeze my big juicy tits?"

"Yeah," I said, feeling my third orgasm begin to well up deep in my loins.

"You wanna feel my pussy come while you shoot your sperm deep inside me?" I could see she was getting off on it too.

"Yeah!" I groaned, getting closer and closer to my peak.

"Then fuck me hard, fuck me as hard as you can and make my fucking pussy overflow with cum," she said, her voice quivering and barely above a whisper now, her lovely brown eyes locked on mine as together we charged towards a mutual climax.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking come inside you!" I growled, clenching her soft tits in my hands and pounding down into her as I raced to the finish.

"Oh fuck yes, please do it, please fucking come in me and fill me up, I can't fucking wait, oh fuck yes do it do it do it!" she cried, fast approaching her limit as well, and suddenly I felt my orgasm detonate inside me, white-hot bolts of pleasure coursing through my limbs as semen came rocketing down my dick and erupted in a huge spurt that blasted forcefully into Vera's steaming depths.

Her eyes went wide as she felt the first burst of cum blasting into her, and then she was coming again, and rather than hold my dick inside her I just kept thrusting in and out of her as she shuddered and moaned, my dick still pumping thick jets of sticky sperm that quickly filled her pussy to the brim. Every partial withdrawal of my dick drew some of my cum up out of her, and every thrust back into her pressurized the cum with which she was already filled, sending it spurting up between her pussy walls and my dick, splattering out onto her hairy labia, and pouring down in rivulets over her ass. Cassie and Judith were there waiting, each of them lapping up the cum hungrily as it came drizzling down over Vera's big round ass cheeks.