The Improbable Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I stopped thrusting and sank my dick deep into Vera as her undulating pussy walls coaxed the last of the cum out of my dick. "Did you like coming in my pussy?" Vera asked, grinning in post-coital bliss.

"Oh god yes," I told her, and kissed her cheek, then rolled sideways off of her, sliding my cum and pussy-drenched dick out of her and lying back on the altar to catch my breath. Vera sat up and put her feet on the edge of the altar, then lifted her hips and presented her cum-dripping pussy to Judith and Cassie, who began licking and slurping at her well-fucked hole, trying to extract every last drop of cum from her juicy depths. Once they had licked Vera clean and shared some of the cum with her, the three of them pulled me down off the altar and onto the blanket, and we lied down alongside one another and looked up at the stars.

"The God and Goddess will be pleased," Judith remarked. "Kurt, you have made our offering to them so much more meaningful by filling us with your life-giving seed."

I'm not really a religious person, but I wasn't about to badmouth their beliefs. "Yeah..." I said, and then remembered that I had just inseminated the three of them, and realized what that could normally result in. "Wait," I said, "Are you guys gonna get pregnant?"

They laughed together. "Oh hell no," Cassie said with a giggle, "We're all on birth control. That life-giving seed stuff is symbolic, like a metaphor or whatever."

"Oh, okay," I said, relieved. "Say, do you guys do this regularly?"

"Every full moon," Judith said, "Weather permitting, of course. Why don't you join us again next time?"

"What a great idea!" agreed Cassie. "Here, give me your number," she said, getting up and prancing over to her robe, which apparently had an inside pocket, as she pulled out her phone and plugged in my number as I gave it to her. Satisfied, she came back over, and instead of lying down next to us she knelt beside me and took my soft dick in her hands, stroking it gently. "I know you just fucked us and came inside us all," Cassie said bashfully, "But is there any chance you could go another round? Watching you cum inside Vera while you pounded the shit out of her got me all horny again," she laughed.

I had never had my sexual endurance tested like this, but I was pleasantly surprised to find myself ready to go again. I was about to acquiesce to Cassie's wonderful request when the peace of the scene was broken suddenly and violently by a gang of shouting men charging into the clearing on the other side of the fire.

"Heathens!" one screamed.

"Idolators!" shouted another.

"The Brethren of Christian Righteousness have seen your sin!" exclaimed a third.

The witches screamed with alarm, and we all leapt to our feet. I looked back at the lovely ladies, their eyes wide with terror, and tried to look confident.

"Run!" I shouted. "Get out of here, I'll hold them off!" I ran forward and grabbed their robes, throwing them into their arms.

They smiled gratefully at me, then turned and fled into the forest. I spun around to face our assailants, and saw that they had fanned out in an attempt to encircle me. They were all clean-cut guys, identically dressed in black pants and short-sleeved white button-down shirts. A fucking church group, I thought to myself. But they were all young and strong-looking, and I knew there was no way I could take them all on at once. But if I could just delay them long enough for the witches to escape, it would be worth whatever harm they did to me.

"You'll burn for your sins, pagan," one of them snarled at me, and I figured I might as well go for him first. I charged him, releasing what I imagined to be my fiercest war cry, and began pulling back my right fist for a mighty punch. Then out of nowhere one of the other guys leapt into my path, and I noticed the heavy-looking dark object in his hand only as he swung it up and slammed it into the side of my head.

Pain exploded through my skull, my vision went dark, and I felt myself go down like a sack of potatoes. Once prostrate, I found myself unable to move or speak, and barely aware of what was happening, but I remember still being able to hear.

"By the beard of Moses," one of the men said, "You sure decked him good with that Bible."

"The word of the Lord is more powerful than this foul idolator and his satanic helpers," replied another voice.

"Yeah, but what if you killed him?" said another.

"He'll be fine," replied the one who'd struck me.

"We can't leave him here, though. Bundle him up in that there blanket, and we'll take him to the Preacher's place. If he recovers, we can exorcise the demons that have seized this man's soul in the morning. And if he doesn't, well, we'll find someplace to bury him."

I was so dissociated that I felt only the mildest sense of fear as I realized that I was about to be abducted by a gang of Christian fundamentalists. I felt myself rolled onto the blanket and wrapped in it, and then I lost consciousness as I felt them lift me up and carry me off with them into the forest.