All Comments on 'The Incident'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At least post this crap in the right place.

It sure didn't belong in LW. A total waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So you're the asshole with no friends who has to buy everything in his life? Must be fun to be loathed by EVERYONE!!!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
So

So to solve the problem she created, she trashes their marriage relationship, and gives herself totally to Joe.....how does Eddie feel during this week while she is off enjoying her extramarital relationship....how can they survive when she returns and Joe is still her master? Basically this story just sucks......Joe and Eileen make out while each justifies what is going on without regard to the pain and destruction they create in Eddie's life....with a wife and best friend like them Eddie doesn't need enemies does he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
at least your stories

are all the same horrible. If i was to guess i would put your age and I.Q. about the same ten.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
WTF

Have only seen the AUTHOR'S ID!

It is fucking SCARY when an author cannot spell his or her 'nom de plume' correctly! I before E except after C (mostly)!

More after reading (if I can stand it)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Gaping Hole

The Gaping Hole in this tale is 'What happened to create this odd arrangement?'. The story, although highly unrealistic, is better than the misspelled pseudonym would suggest. Totally agree that the consequence to the friendship between the men outweigh anything else that might happen during or after the week in question. One possible exception? Sweetie divorces inept Hubby and marries Her NewBull AND they move across-country or to a different continent ... AND NewBull changes his playboy stripes (apologies for mixing ani-mules!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope

they both get run over by a truck so eddie can collect the insurance and find a wife that don't cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No comment yet

This cannot be the end of this story. Hopefully it is only the first of several chapters. One for each day of the week maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"by schmid2

01/10/14

Good written but...

... some issues:

It is physically not possible to fill gas instead of diesel into a trucks tank"

As a Diesel Mechanic Tech. I can assure you people CAN and people DO put gasoline into truck tanks many times. Keeps the garages in business draining the tanks, repairing the injectors on some engines, and fuel injection pumps on other trucks ( depending on the type of injection system that manufacturer uses). It can and sometimes will be VERY expensive if the plungers seize up from lack of lubrication in close tolerance parts of the injection system. Now it is much harder to put diesel into a gasoline tank at least in more recent, modern vehicles since they usually have a plate in the filler neck that has a smaller hole and the diesel nozzle is usually larger than a gasoline hose nozzle. But people with enough perseverence have done it too.Even so far as borrowing a funnel that fits this blankety-blank, misfit tank. But on some fuel stations the car diesel pumps still have the smaller hose nozzle.

Just thought I would bring that to everyones attention should they accept the above author, Schmidt2"s, comment.

Cummins Diesel Mechanic with 4o years of field experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

Please continue.

A note: she was acting as the employee of the business when she made the mistake, so the business owner could not sue her or her husband. Certainly she could be fired but she couldn't be sued because what she did wasn't malicious. Basic business law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sounds to me like Eileen and Joe need KILLING!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I see a divorce in the future

Horrible. Just hope Eddie has a gun.

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 10 years ago
diesel vs. gasoline

to the anonymous poster, it is not only possible to put gasoline into a diesel tank, I have personally witnessed this happening, as well as in the reverse. a great story starting here, well written so far and building into what promises to be a favorite. why not enjoy the tale rather than try to pick it apart with uneducated slams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So What About Eddie?

Joe gets to fuck the whore.

The whore gets to fuck around scott free.

Eddie get shit on.

I would say that at the least Eddie should get 4 weeks of wild sex with 2 girls. I mean should she not have to pay Eddie, But hell she doesn't give a fuck about him anyway. She now has a means to fuck around whenever she wants.

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
So yes, what about Eddie?

Well three months down the road all he will hear "Why can't you last as long as Joe. Why can't you fuck like Joe. Joe gives me 4 orgasms before he even gets going. Joe is so big and skilled."

This will be followed by "Hell no I'm not some whore that would suck your cock! Touch my asshole again and it's no sex for you for 3 months. You pinch those nipples again and I'll crush your balls. Now get it up you whim ass looser. Get off me you smell."

And then "I'm going over to Joe's, at least he can get it up!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sweet tale

With friends like Joe who needs enemies. As for Eileen it didn't take her long to put down her husband Eddie. I think if Eileen had tried a little harder she could of made Eddie into the wonderful lover she was complaining that he wasn't. I see no future for Eddie and Eileen, especially if they remain friends with Joe. Surely Eileen will develop emotional ties now with Joe and will when she has time arrange to meet up with Joe for more of that wonderful loving. Well written tale but Joe was never a true friend to Ed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's going through her mind, such as it is?

I think the story would be better if we had more about what's going on in her mind. Surely there's more reluctance, and worry about her marriage. Even master, I forget his name, must be thinking he likely is destroying his friends marriage. Right now everything is sweetness and light. No drama, no real emotion.

Wtf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice but....

As a writer, I imagine the important thing to know isn't how someone ethically feels about the content but if the story works or not. In this case there's a logic error that takes me away from the text. The error is this: How is Eileen's gaff of filling the trucks with regular gas in any way Eddie's responsibility? She did the damage, yet he shares in the punishment. The inequity of that set up really made it hard for me to get into the story. Maybe if Eddie had gotten a call from his wife from the station and he'd blown off her question about what fuel to use, continuing with the theme that he's a bit of an insensitive kuncklhead, I could have bought in to the rest of the story. I liked the quick transition on Eileen's part from suffering punished wife to pleasured slut. I thought that was well paced, but because of where she started in that transition, you then can't suggest that she'd offered up her sexual domination as punishment because she actually just wanted to screw Joe all along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no,no,no

coming home before sunday might give her a second chance for eddie. no word from her untill sunday would result in new door locks and divorce papers. plain and simple. joe would have a untimely accident with one of his trucks resulting in DEATH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The title should be WHO NEEDS ENEMIES?

With a friend like Joe... good premise, weak plot... Eddie is the only to suffer from his wife mistakes.And how Eddie didnt have an epiphany about the GOOD intentions of his FRIEND Joe?

Where is FTDS???

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 10 years ago
What a Waste

A plot that's not credible, characters that are poorly developed, all delivered with typos, misspellings and poor punctuation. A waste of time and space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Joe is an utterly crappy 'friend'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I came twice. So erotic got me thinking of having Cindy screw up my friend rig and offering her to hi. For a week. Love this. More, part two and three for rest of weak. Why do jackasses complain about spellin on a erotic sight! Great story.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Take it to a judge

He told her to gas them up and she obeyed, perhaps she could see what was coming....

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
I wonder whose worse

the whore he married, the jackass that wrote this or he's soon to be dead ex friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sorry but if you came twice while reading this crap then you are WAY more pathetic then anyone written about in this story. Just sayin!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
i was wondering one thing about this story

when the author might fucking die ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the author: please don't pretend Joe was Eddies best friend, this was nothing like friendship.

Furthermore, in one sentence, you claim Joe is wealthy enough to travel Europe with Eddie and his wife, then in the next, leasing two trucks and repairing the other two could bankrupt him? Which is it? And if Eileen is that attractive, why isn't she a model? Or married to some fabulously wealthy man? Why settle for an unemployed, moronic sponge? It clearly wasn't his skills in the bedroom or the boardroom...so why?

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
great story

Evil friend, great story, sad the wife could not be stronger. I can't wait for more chapters. I see several more. I also see Eddie, sneaking around and catching what is going on and a confrontation. I do not see Eddie as a wimp and sadly a violent confrontation will happen. Great story, ignore the hateful critics keep writing 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have to agree with HarryVA - please author, kill yourself to avoid fucking up the gene pool further.

Pathetic.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Excellent erotic story

Chapter 2 and more chapters I would like a chapter per day for the whole 7 days.. that would be different and awesome to read. I would save the entire story for repeat reading. Excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck You and this bullshit story.

What a retarded story, it this what your wife and "friends" did to you?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 10 years ago
he thinks has it bad

Joe thinks he has money problems, just wait until the sexual harassment lawsuit hits him.

Making a sex slave of an employees wife, do you think that is not a hostile work environment ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No

This is what he does to his own "friends".

If he was your friend he'd fuck your wife the first chance he got.

Loser.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Incident

Wow. You can really tell you struck a nerve or two with all the negative comments. I however see this story, as an exercise in erotic fantasy fiction. I really thought it read well, and yeah, struck me as quite erotic. I would suggest those who find it so detestable, to refrain from reading further stories from this author. I cannot wait for the next chapter, and or story, from you. Thanks

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
What will be 1 week later????

A BDSM story. LW story is when we read the husband's reaction after the 1 week. Sequel? As a revenge story fan, I like Groucho Marx famouse aforizm:

When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep!

Joe is a bachelor so after a divorce (if he is not willing cuck) whether he would like to live with a diesel engine destroying woman?????

My personal way of saying:

A simple friend dreams on fucking your wife.

A good friend fucks your wife.

Your best friend kills you to fuck your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Came three times

Reading this story retard. So there. Eat me.

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 10 years ago
Great erotic story

Guys and gals FFS this is FICTION & FANTASY, NOT REAL LIFE, it's play play, make believe, pretendy stuff! How many more times do we need to read comments from some moron with an IQ less than pond scum that this would not happen in real life! We know darlings obviously it would not. Because we live in the real world we can differentiate between reality and fantasy.

Get a bloody life Anonymous et al if you don't like it move on.

Thanks for an entertaining erotic story WIFETHEIF and how you spell your nom de plume that's your business I have the same problem in real life with my correctly spelt surname!

Please do continue taking no notice of the detractors!

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 10 years ago
I can't believe all of the hate!

It's just a story. I feel like the wife might be acting because of the situation. Either way I really like this story. Keep writing!!!!!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Working of the brain

@7daysuntil The human brain works with such method that the about 80% of readers or the movie watcher read or watch a story with a special technic, that he/she imagines him/hershelf into the story plot. The eroticism of the erotic story works in the reader's brain with this methods. The high% of the readers who lives in marriage or divorced from a cheating spouse, those readers brain could not imagine him/herself into the cheater character's role. There are 20% of the readers who read almost everything from far distant. Such story as this is erotic for those readers only, who imagines him/herself into the characters of cheaters or belong to those readers who read everything from far distance readers. I prevent your question. Why we are on LW Literotica? In the all World there are two story collections, where many Revenge stories are withcheater wives. 1. Storiesonline dot net (SOL) and 2. Loving Wives Literotica.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Shockingly

Duna, most people come to an erotica site to read erotic stories, not silly little cry baby revenge stories. It's only Lit that has this sad, pathetic little jilted men circle jerk that has sad, pathetic little people like you who can't stand a real loving wives story being on their site. You are pathetic, as are all the readers who can't stand a story like this being on here.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
@ frontlinechaser

Perhaps you can share how you have arrived at your generalizations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey scumbag frontierman

Everybody comes on an erotic site looking for something and if it happens to be different from your criteria they are pathetic? Your the pathetic prick that can't stand opposing opinions. Go fuck yourself. As for the story, it's well written enough, but I didn't really care much for it, So the wife is turned into a whore by his best friend. Some fucking friend. Friends like that who needs enemies. But then frontierman thinks this is just fucking erotic. Shows you the kind of man he really is. A prick, who would fuck his best friend over.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Beyond what has recently been posted about the "lovingness" of the wife or friend, neither of which deserves a second consideration. I again question why authors picked this category? Doesn't fetish or bdsm fit better, especially the way a cheating story ends up being treated in lw. Just saying that common sense doesn't seem to be too common in actuality.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Yep

I find stories of infidelity erotic at times. Shocking, I know, given that I'm in a section of a site that is explicitly for stories about cheating and infidelity. I don't know what I was thinking, coming to a section for cheating wife stories if I find the idea of fucking another man's wife sexy. You're right, I should go and you all can get back to jerking each other off over violent revenge and snuff stories, that's what this portal is for clearly. Small, pathetic little men with their violent, misogynist fantasies and their crippling fears and obsessions with bigger cocks then theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BARF!

That covers it.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantalmost 10 years ago
Ending??

Will there be another chapter to this story? I feel that so much has been left on the table dealing with these characters that this should be continued. Questions left unanswered would include:

"What is the husband thinking during the week?"

"How is everyone going to feel when the reunion takes place at the end of the week?"

"How will this change the dynamic of the friendship?"

"Will the wife be able to return to the life she had before this happened?"

Wifetheif, I hope that you will consider returning to this story and give us a conclusion to this chapter in these characters lives. Thank you.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Just for the record...

...did you know that it is impossible to fill leaded or unleaded fuel in to a Diesetank? The noistrel just doesn´t fit..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They really can!

Yes, when they want to, it's agonizing what THEY can do! One guy even got the Acetylene and oxygen adjustment gauges on the wrong tanks! ie Reversed! No one ever figured out how he did it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry Ego Trixi .

its the other way round you cant put diesel into un-leaded.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Begs for further chapters

This could go several ways. Joe gets more bizzare. Eddie comes back to spy on activities. Eileen becomes a (permanent/occasional) slave for (Joe/Eddie) or some facsimile thereto.

What an interesting story it would be for Eileen to exhibit her airheadedness during her enslavement and the consequeces of that?

th14804th14804over 8 years ago
Where's the rest?

Could only give this a 3. The end was rushed and only ended with her giving him 2 blowjobs and him shaving her. After building up all the kinky slave/master stuff, you left it all out. There were also a lot of instances where you typed the same sentence twice.

A better ending and cleaning up the editing, and I think you'll have a 5 star story.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @Cyrano1000...

I agree with @Cyrano1000..."A plot that's not credible, characters that are poorly developed..."...1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Emancipation

I thought we fought a war over slavery. Guess this fool hasn't heard yet.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Eddie should have given up his friend. Joe isn't a good friend. Eddie should be looking for a job a long ways away from there and take Eileen with him. If not that then drop Joe as a friend. Never go to his houses, see him or talk to him again. He just destroyed any vestiges of friendship.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Unfinished. What kind of friend would do this? It's been 6 years since this was posted but it really needs a better conclusion.

The friendship is or should be over. Eddie needs to get some sort of revenge on this piece of shit. Could be a high scoring story but as unfinished only a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just idiotic

but LW is where cucks and other idiots come to write.

mcyclhoundmcyclhoundalmost 3 years ago

A nice little fantasy...a fun read...what more am I looking for? All these Anonymous cowards like to shoot their mouths off and They are afraid to put a name to their comments...ChickenShit Hypocrites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous