The Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are very beautiful slave. You master is very pleased with your naked form. Your master requires a blow job. I expect you to swallow my seed."

Eileen emitted an almost inaudible sob then bent to her knees and placed her face parallel to Joe's crotch. She liberated Joe's engorged penis from his pants and began to perform her duties. This was the first time she had ever seen Joe's penis. All she focused upon was not gagging as she got it into her mouth. Eileen had decided that she would obey Joe to the best of her abilities. Not only because she knew that a delighted Joe was far more likely to forgive the debt, but also because her guilt made her feel that she merited the harshest punishment possible.

As Joe watched the beautiful blonde head of his best friend's wife skillfully slide back and forth the length of his shaft, he knew that the week ahead of him would be the most memorable of his life. Joe was so keyed up and so primed that he came not very long after Eileen began her ministrations upon his cock. Gently, yet firmly her held Eileen's face so that she could not turn away as Joe shot a load down her throat. It had taken a supreme act of will but Joe had not jerked off for the entire week before Eileen had come into his possession. He wanted to maximize his enjoyment of his slave's first blow job. The results were everything Joe had hoped. He was supremely glad that he had held off. Eileen wiped away tears as she choked down Joe's semen.

Next Joe helped Eileen to her feet and embraced her. Joe planted a kiss on Eileen's lips and said,

"Well done slave well done! Next we are headed to the bathroom where I am going to wash you head to toe. I WILL let you keep your bush but I am going to do some severe trimming on it. I will shape it into the letter 'J'. I think it will look very nice, perhaps even Eddie will like it."

Eileen hung her head in humiliation, bit her lower lip and took Joe's proffered hand and allowed him to steer her towards the bathroom. Eileen felt sure that the punishment and humiliation that she promised to endure for the week ahead would be more than adequate atonement for her sins. As she followed Joe to the bathroom she at last found her voice and said,

"Yes Master, whatever you desire. Whatever you desire."

Once in the bathroom, Joe turned on the taps and tested the temperature of the water. Eileen noticed some razors and other items on the vanity. Joe began hugging and kissing Eileen as the tub filled. Eileen found the path of least resistance was to kiss Joe back. To her surprise she found that task less unpleasant than she had expected. Before this night she and Joe had only exchanged light and brief embraces. The only time they had kissed was a chaste peck during the reception line at her wedding to Eddie. To Eileen's considerable consternation,she discovered that Joe was an exceptional kisser. He was far better than Eddie, and his kisses started to ignite a fire deep within her sexual center. Eileen shuddered at the unwanted but highly arousing experience.

Joe pushed a button on the wall and the same soft romantic music from the bedroom began playing here as well.It did not take long for the tub to fill and Joe bid Eileen to enter. To Eileen's surprise the water was just the temperature she liked. Joe placed an inflated bath pillow behind Eileen's head and gently began soaping up her body. Joe was amazed at how soft the lovely's blonde's skin was. He was also struck by how few blemishes her skin wore. There were a few light freckles on her breasts and a slight scar on one knee. Aside from that she was flawless.

For her part Eileen did her best to relax as Joe's strong, yet tender hands worked their way over her flesh. Joe knew exactly what he was doing and before long all of the tension that Eileen had worn coming into Joe's house had evaporated, replaced by an erotic expectation that Eileen did her best to suppress -- but failed.

Because his shirt sleeves had gotten wet Joe decided to take his shirt off. Eileen had seen Joe shirtless countless times before but she had never noticed just how finely muscled he was. Despite herself she found her eyes lingering on Joe's impressive abs and pecs as he washed her, Eileen could not help but wonder what it would feel like to skim her fingers over him.

Joe washed Eileen everywhere, even penetrating her anus and pussy with his fingers. The first time Joe's fingers entered her Eileen tensed up. By the fifth time she was starting to enjoy it. Joe even washed Eileen's long flowing hair. At first Eileen puzzled over how Joe had known her favorite brand of shampoo, but then she recalled that Joe was often a visitor to her and Eddie's own bathroom. This was the first inkling on Eileen's part that Joe had more than just a passing interest in her. As if reading her mind Joe began speaking,

"Slave, you have no idea how long that I have dreamed about this moment. I've known you as long as Eddie but you never seemed interested in me. Even though Eddie is the best friend I have ever had and will ever have, I have always envied him his wife. To be specific I have envied his opportunities to get you into bed."

Eileen sat mute, while hearing Joe's confession. She had always considered Joe handsome but when she had encountered Eddie and Joe at the diner where she worked she had sized up Joe immediately. He was after a good time and a quick fuck. Eddie seemed to be a man for the long term, husband and father material.

Eileen had taken up with Eddie with no regrets. However, on their wedding night Eileen discovered that she was far more experienced sexually than her new husband was. Oh Eddie and Joe had been regular tom cats as bachelors, but Eddie had really never learned how to properly please a woman in bed. Eileen had worked hard since donning his ring to turn her husband into the lover that she not only felt she that desired but, quite frankly, deserved; but she had not been entirely successful. Eileen was happy with Eddie but during the hard moments, she found herself thinking about Joe.

As she sat in the tub while Joe's talented fingers did their work Eileen wondered again. What if she had chosen Joe instead of Eddie? Could she have changed Joe and made him want to settle down. Could she now be living in this fine house surrounded by wealth instead of pinching pennies? Eileen tried to drive such thoughts away but they kept creeping back, but they kept creeping back,and Joe's stimulation of her pussy and her anus made that happen so much more vividly. She trembled, trying to escape from the vivid and shocking thoughts flowing through her mind.

At that moment Joe had Eileen step out of the tub and he gently dried her off. He had Eileen sit on the commode while he used a dryer to blow dry her hair. The music in the background turned into a romantic ballad and Joe sang along with the words in a deep, fine voice. To Eileen it seemed like Joe was singing from his heart and that the emotion of the song matched his feelings towards her. Once the music ended Joe said,

"Slave it will be easier to trim your bush into the letter J on the bed in my room. After I mark you slave I will be making love to you. This will be love making -- not just a simple fuck. You are not like any other woman I have ever known Eileen. I promised to be gentle with you so I will treat you like a princess. However, I expect you to be thoroughly compliant in bed in exchange. I am quite capable of forcing you but neither of us wants that. Tonight and for the rest of the week I want you willing slave. In exchange for your willingness and complete obedience I will be a gentle and very romantic pussy cat."

As Joe said those words he looked deeply into Eileen's brilliant blue eyes. Eileen saw sincerity and honesty in Joe's own deep brown eyes. In fact Eileen saw something in Joe she had never seen in him before, it was as though he had opened every chamber of his heart and soul with his words. Eileen could also not help notice that Joe had used her name rather than calling her slave. Eileen was truly touched.

"I can agree to that Master. I can agree to that without any problems at all." Replied Eileen.

With that, the face Joe had worn as long as Eileen had known him returned. He hung up the towel and took Eileen's hand and led her back to the bedroom picking up the scissors, razor and shave cream as they exited the room.

Eileen watched spellbound in the room length ceiling mirror as Joe set to work on her thick bush. Eileen was proud of her golden carpet and had never done more than trim it for bikini season. Even if no one besides Eddie had seen it with any regularity it demonstrated to the world that Eileen was a natural blonde. For that reason alone Eileen treasured her feminine thatch.

Joe carefully trimmed away Eileen's hair with the scissors. As he worked he placed the trimmed hairs in a small cedar box. Joe trimmed close to the skin. Eileen marveled at how gentle his touch was, and how arousing. Leaving, a narrow but obvious raised letter 'J' down the middle of Eileen's crotch, Joe then took the shaving cream and with the razor, deftly removed the stubble the scissors had left. Joe arose, returned to the bathroom and brought a moist washcloth. Gently he dabbed away the cream. Catching Eileen's gaze in the mirror, Joe asked,

"What do you think slave?"

Eileen ran her hands over her mound experiencing the novel sensation.Joe was remarkably skilled with the razor, the smoothness impressed Eileen. She sat up and took a good look at her crotch. After a moment she gave Joe her sincere answer.

"It looks good Master.I like it."

Joe smiled and said. "Now we see how it tastes."

A moan escaped from deep within her, but before she had time to react further, Joe's head was between her legs and his tongue stroked along her pussy upwards from the perineum, stopping just short of her clit. Eileen's first reaction had been to try and slither out from under him but the excitement generating inside her delayed this reaction . As she squirmed Joe's tongue revealed itself to be very talented. His tongue and lips reminded Eileen of men before her husband, men who knew how to please a woman every time, Instantly Eileen stopped squirming to escape and instead was squirming with pleasure. Joe's oral gifts had her whimpering with desire and her juices started flowing freely.

Joe added to this lascivious torture by inserting first one and then two fingers into Eileen's now saturated love channel as he flicked at her clit with his tongue. Despite herself Eileen moaned and begged Joe for more, her mind completely detached from this slavery completely forgotten in the haze of lust. It had been a long time since she had felt THIS good..

"Oh god Joe, yes, more, make me cum. God this is so good... I never imagined that you are so ..." as he continued to send her closer to the edge. Eileen felt herself leaving her body as Joe took her throbbing clit between his teeth and gently bit down.

Joe was completely delighted and Eileen appalled when her tremendous orgasm released itself in waves throughout her body. Eileen's entire body blushed with humiliation when she realized how much her body had betrayed her Worse she had allowed herself to enjoy Joe's abilities.

This is not how it was supposed to be she told herself. This was a week to be endured and tolerated not enjoyed. What did it say about her that only hours after leaving her husband's side she had been in the throes of passion with his best friend? Worse she realized that Joe probably knew every trick and skill to make a woman come and come again. Eileen realized that her body was going to betray her again and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. Her betrayal caused her to weep, but behind the tears was an excitement that she tried hard to deny.

In a moment Joe's hand was on her shoulder and his soothing voice was in her ear.

"Slave. Eileen. Don't take it to heart. I have known through things that Eddie has told me and your body language for as long as I have known you, that Eddie does not ALWAYS make you happy. I know he tries hard but I have always been a better and more attentive lover than he is. Its not just enough for me to get a woman into bed, unless I please that woman I feel that I have failed. Failed not only her but myself. I know that right now you are embarrassed, but if you allow yourself to relax and enjoy yourself I will give you a week that you will recall with pleasure the rest of your life. This week will get you through those future cold winter nights when Eddie, tries to light your fire and fails."

Eileen sat up and embraced Joe. She cried into his left shoulder for several more minuets and then said,

"Oh Joe, I would be lying to you if I told you that Eddie makes me feel as good as you just did. I can't remember the last time someone got me off like that. But I feel so horrid. I LOVE Eddie!"

Joe replied, "And Eddie is like the brother I never had. This week is not just about paying a debt anymore it is about two people making each other feel VERY good for a seven days. I can give you plenty more of what you just had slave, all you have to do is embrace it."

Eileen wiped her tears and took a good look at Joe. He was every bit as handsome as her husband but there was a sensitivity and gentleness that Eddie lacked. The visions that Eileen had of this week being an unrelenting chore vanished. She decided that she WANTED to experience all of Joe's many gifts. She decided that she WOULD embrace this slavery and run with it. Eileen could fee the sexual tension start to build inside her. Her nipples were hard and achy, and she could feel damp warmth settling between her legs. In her mind, the week opened up to a vista of one orgasm after another, and she was thrilled at the thought of giving herself completely to Joe, for his pleasure but also for hers. She did not know how it would all end but she was determined to have fun getting there. Her next words came far easier to her throat then she ever imagined that they would have.

"Master. I will give you EVERYTHING and ANYTHING this week. If I am not obedient or suitably pleasing to you, discipline me until I am."

Joe greeted Eileen's words with a broad smile. He had longed for this outcome but it arrived faster than he had ever dared hope. Still Eileen was not like so many other women who had passed through his bedroom, she was something special and deserved special treatment.

"I can do that slave." Said Joe. "But you will have to follow my instruction to the letter. Now how about helping me out of these pants."

Eileen read every intention on Joe's handsome face and sincere smile. In a moment her last fear utterly dissipated. Eileen wiped her tears, smiled and slid off the bed. Even without being told she knew what to do. On her knees she reached for Joe's belt buckle.

"If I am not mistaken, my Master would enjoy another blow job." said Eileen as she lowered Joe's pants and eyed his impressive penis.

Eileen considered the penis before her. She really hadn't studied it the first time she sucked Joe off. Eileen suddenly realized the woman who had entered Joe's door not so long ago had departed. Eileen was not sure exactly what was coming over her but knew she liked it. Eileen was quite happy with Joe's equipment he was an inch or so longer than Eddie and a bit broader. He tasted divine. Gently Eileen kissed along his shaft and caressed his balls with her soft, tender hands. Joe kicked away the pants and stood over Eileen. The icy blonde had a very talented tounge and set of lips of her own. Despite just coming just over an hour before Joe felt especially sensitive and primed. The ensuing orgasm seemed to come from every muscle in his body. Without warning he came all over Eileen's face. His man juice slid down her chin and coated her magnificent breasts.

Both Joe and Eileen laughed. Whatever remaining tension or inhibitions there had been between them vanished in a sea of mirth. "I'm sorry slave. I should have warned you, but that happened so fast. You are very talented slave."

Eileen licked up the cum about her mouth and chin but wiped the rest of herself off with her hands. Joe grabbed his cast off pants and told Eileen to clean herself up.

"Master. Please give me some warning. Next time I'll be sure to swallow every drop!"

With that she winked at Joe. In response he smiled ear to ear. Joe helped Eileen to her feet. He embraced her, planted a deep kiss on her succulent lips and said.

"Slave, I think that we are going to have a very fine time indeed this week."

Eileen returned Joe's embrace. She pulled away a bit and fondled Joe's flaccid penis. It began to stiffen in her hand.

"I think we will have an excellent time this week as well." She tugged on Joe's cock and said, "I can't wait to see if you are as talented with this as you are with your tongue. MASTER."

She had said the word 'Master' with a mischievous grin upon her face. With that she winked again at Joe and Joe knew that he would never regret the week ahead, no matter what it might lead to.

12