All Comments on 'The Incriminating Dots Pt. 04: Resolution'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Just a terrible story

Maybe the Fetish section will improve the story score

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shame on you for promising that they finally communicate....

Yes, the end! But still no confrontation. The end of his sanity, security, the end of him being able to call himself a man. The beginning of perpetual humiliation, and the certainty of a mixed race child from another man.

This IS the end of the soul of the marriage, although it seemed over months earlier when her ultimate disrespect fully manifested. The thing is, for all of this BS about a tracking app, she already SEEMS pregnant. I don't think this app helped her to avoid pregnancy at all. It only served as a vehicle to torture and humiliate her husband. And instead of talking to her, he descends into a perverted role of submission and acceptance that HE DOESN"T MATTER at all! She could care less about his feelings. And even the "celebration" of father's day isn't enough of a distraction to prevent her from keeping her FOCUSED intently on thoughts of the other men in her life, pussy, and womb. Every thought is of her boss, who is the next man that she will make a father. As her husband has proved time and time again that he is just as redundant as she has forced him to accept being. The husband character sucks because he puts up and/or accepts this disrespect. He has come to believe that he is inferior. The wife character is even worse, because she created this scenario and fostered this destruction of his self-esteem.

It seems I will never understand why you cucks get off on this crap. But this story proves my other long standing belief on cuckolding. The cuck simply CANNOT relate to the consequences of their actions. The future has no meaning. The slight thrill of being caught up in the moment outweighs any sense of self protection. They are in denial. They simply CAN'T face the future, because after they have been fully cast aside by their "loved" one, the FUTURE simply doesn't exist.

Author where is this couple 10 or 20 years from now? Does the boss step in to raise his bastard son? Is there a lawsuit? Does the wife die from complications of a difficult pregnancy? Does the husband die from a self-inflicted gunshot wound?

IF, and that is a big IF.....this marriage continues, how does this couple survive the destructive forces of adultery? To hint that the marriage continues JUST because the husband accepts her cheating, isn't enough of an epilogue, and it certainly doesn't tell the REALITY of this story. Author, this ISN'T a request for you to continue this story. It is a demand for you to accept, that you simply CAN NOT write that kind of a story! And that is because, with this amount of disrespect and humiliation, NO MARRIAGE could survive, nor should it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sordid fuck story

4*

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Why not negative scores?

This is a story needing negative score...Why? 1 - Husband thinking he is: "a mundane, middle class, married, Beta male"; 2 - The racist comments about negro superiority: "potent, Negro sperm". No need to say more...

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
Still laughing

The whole clarinet thing had me laughing. I'm seeing a whole new side to Benny Goodman.

Lame story, by the way.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Good story.

I was enjoying the story until the end. I'm not into the "cuckold" theme so I can't fully appreciate it. But I don't judge someone just because their tastes are different from mines.

I will say that I do see love in this relationship, or at least some love. I believe that she grew to love him over time, but wasn't in love with him in the beginning. Unlike other people, I don't feel that she was selfishly pursuing her sexual desires behind his back. It was kind of a "don't ask don't tell" relationship. She never tried to hide what she was doing. She gave him plausible deniability, but she didn't try to deceive him. It was an unspoken truth, at least until the end. Finally acknowledging it was a suitable ending to this story. It also broke the spell which would eventually break the careful balance in this situation.. He was enjoying having her go behind his back. He enjoyed discovering her indiscretions without fully giving his consent. She knew that she had his consent, per se, but by not voicing it she was still trying to be careful. With his full consent, I feel that she will delve deeper into her desires. She is already dissatisfied with him sexually, but she tries to be careful to balance it. If she no longer has to hide herself, she will grow further and further away from him. I didn't see any evidence of the love that it would take for her to want to be with him if she had to make a choice in the future. Good story, but this marriage is doomed.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 10 years ago
Just Fucking Bad

How you can write about the relationship between two married people and her adultury and leave me yawning is beyond me. It was fucking boring... she openly cheats on him and he does nothing? Lately this category is nothing but fantasy. A real man would not put up with his wife cheating on him and rubbing his nose in it. But as I've said, lately that's all that's being written lately. So sad!!!

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 10 years ago
Is it over?

Sorry, I was drifting off. I would give it 5*s is it was in the insomnia cure section. In LW it is a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wish cucks had their own catagory

Maybe I should just check out SOL

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
even the choice of language was bad

though not as bad as the story.

user110user110almost 10 years ago
thats it?

thats the end? good. this was awful.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it in the end, even though...

I did get lost in the first two Parts about the dots on an app for a smart phone.

It was interesting, the reference to the O.T. prophet Amos and his wife Gomer, the adulteress, who was forgiven by her husband every time she returned, a picture of God's forgiveness of the nation of Israel. This reference was poignant to the story. I'm not sure how many of your readers even knew about this story in the Bible, but as a student of Scriptures for years, I knew about it.

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't see why.....

You give no raison d'être for the state of their marriage.....other than an unspoken agreement that she can fuck around because he's not adequate anymore?

WTF!?

They're both badly broken to think they can maintain a family, church and other accoutrements of that lifestyle AND criminally negligent infidelity for very long. It all comes undone far sooner than the fools believe it can. Then all the associated lives are ruined.

The softening language refering to her infidelity is as offensive as the subtle idea that she's OK and he's not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

great stories, hope you continue to write and share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10,100,1000 Elaine AK

1*

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
skimmed it and im glad

I will never EVER get what besides mental illness and or being a closeted homosexual would make this appealing to a man, not a male but a man. Even the female, no lady or woman would be involved in this.. she will lose what little regard for him and then only stay for financial reasons, or something to do with stability. That would eventually turn to contempt and she will leave. If this is something you're honestly into, please get a vasectomy or mental health assistance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No more

What a sad story!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wimp

Why would a.man even be able to live a life like this. Ducks are even lower than their whores.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
garbage

Silly ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more than garbage. pure crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How fucking stupid. Both are damn idiots

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous