The Incriminating Dots Pt. 04: Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's penis was reviving from their earlier lovemaking as he replied, "better that you need it and not have it again then have some anonymous paramour presume that you have it because you are in the habit of needing it when you are away from your husband."

Jill plaintively asked, "doesn't the thought of me being so reckless bother you?"

"No," Jack stammered. "I guess your recklessness reassures me that your trysts are not deliberate. Besides, your diaphragm has not been perfectly effective for us. You are probably just as safe or may be even safer if you just rely on a guy to restrain himself." Jack gently took the plastic case from Jill's trembling hands then tossed it aside before taking her in his arms. Their kiss was deep but inspired more by love rather than sexual desire.

Within moments, Jack was eagerly pleasuring his wife orally once again. Although he lingered, he was not as determined to bring her to orgasm in an effort to win her affections. Her verbal confession had inspired his desire to reassure her that he still loved her and cherished her.

This time, Jill made no effort to rebuff her husband's efforts to get his penis into her vagina. As he began to thrust into her with languid strokes she said, "you realize that other men are not as diligent about restraining themselves as you are."

"If your paramours fail to pull out, the sin is theirs, not yours," Jack assured her.

"May be you shouldn't restrain yourself. You're my husband. Your sperm should have at least a chance to fertilize me."

Jack responded by withdrawing just as he was beginning to ejaculate. The simple, routine act of spilling his seed uselessly on Jill's belly and breasts in spite of her adultery was profoundly and humiliatingly erotic. He kissed his spouse deeply then said, "my opportunity to inseminate you will have to wait until you have been inseminated by another man."

12