The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoffrey was not a gentle lover; he preferred the vigorous approach and Patrick soon discovered that being served by him was one of the most exhilarating experiences of his hitherto brief sex life. Once you had been served by Geoffrey, you really knew what top grade fucking was all about. Geoffrey addressed his target with force and intensity coupled with ever increasing stroke length as he reached his own climax. Then, just before ejaculating his load, he withdrew his cock entirely from Patrick and then brought both himself and Patrick to simultaneous orgasms. Patrick had never ever experienced anything comparable with his school fellows; Geoff fey was in a different league and, as Patrick he was to learn during the coming weeks, was one of the most imaginative copulators ever, subtle and loving he was not; but boy, did he know how to deliver the goods.

Patrick lay breathless. Geoffrey at his side looked at him. "Well sir, how about you try to do the same for me." He then lay flat on his back, spread his legs and bent them to show Patrick his own port of entry. "Come on sir, don't be shy. Just give me a spot of oil and away you go." Patrick did as he was asked and within seconds his own sizeable cock was deep inside Geoffrey. In the mission position , which was what Geoffrey had offered him, Patrick pushed his partners legs way back over his body, so that his arse was completely open for attack; and attack he did, taking a leaf out of Geoffrey's book, Patrick had never before been quite so vigorous in fucking his partner's hole.

It was clear that that was what Geoffrey wanted, so once started, Patrick was soon swept up in the eroticism of the moment as he fucked away as if there was no tomorrow. This was a new departure for Patrick, as fundamental in its way as that first fuck he had had at school with the Head Boy three months ago. It showed him a new level of anal sex, a level of which he had never previously dreamed. It was the first step to a long and glorious summer holiday of rough sex, which was to be shared a little later with equal enthusiasm by Roderick, whose arrival Patrick was keenly awaiting.

But there was still a full month before Roderick arrived. This was the first encounter with Geoffrey, who was to prove a brilliant mentor for Patrick throughout the long hot month of July .Theirs was one of those chance encounters, which both men enjoyed, but like the summer, it would fade away when Patrick returned to begin his final year at Rigby; but it was wonderful while it lasted.

The two young men lay side by side in Patrick's bed, talking together and getting to know something about each other. Geoffrey explained that the post as footman to Mrs Ingram-Lewis was a gift from heaven. There were no men around the house and after dinner, which was served early at seven each evening, both footmen were more or less free to do as they wished, for any late evening attention demanded by Mrs Ingram Lewis was handled by her personal maid.

Geoffrey had found a kindred spirit in the assistant gardener, who lived alone in a bothy on the estate. His name was Thomas Marshall and by a stroke of good fortune he was as enthusiastic about male sex as was Geoffrey. So, both young men - Tom was also about twenty five - were able to indulge themselves without straying far from home. But Tom had a like minded friend, Mitch Smithers, who worked at the butcher's shop in the village, so that the three of them were able to enjoy what we today would call group sex. As you can see, when it come so sex, there is little new under the sun; it's always been there, often hidden but practised nevertheless.

Geoffrey also revealed, as he had said earlier that he was also not averse to sex with woman, that he and Rose, the kitchen maid, often spent time together.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman, sir?" asked Geoffrey, to which Patrick had to reply in the negative, explaining that in the all male environment of the school there was pretty well no contact with women of any kind. "Geoffrey, the only females we see are matron, who looks after our illnesses and the school secretary, a dry old bat, called Miss Hetherington, who does the Headmaster's bidding; that's as near to a female as any of us get."

"You need to think about widening your horizons, Mr Patrick. It's as well to know what goes on in the world. Take little Rose, for example. She's a real hot piece and I can tell you, though you've only been here a couple of days, she already has the hots for you sir, she really does. So, if you fancy dipping your wick into different waters it can all be arranged, believe me; Rose will be up here in a shot."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Just trust me sir; I just know," said Geoffrey with a smile on his face.

"You know Geoffrey, it's been a godsend meeting you and getting together so quickly. And, quite frankly, I've already learned a hell of a lot from you and I really did enjoy the vigorous way in which you fuck. It was absolutely terrific; better than anything I experienced at school. You know, coming here alone for the long holidays, with my pal Roderick not expected until next month, I wondered what the hell I was going to do this month. You see, like you, even as a newcomer to the pastime, I am quite addicted to sex and I've become so attached to fucking butt at school, that the thought of being on my own for a month and having to resort to the five fingered lover to relieve my tensions was unbearable. But now that I have found you, or rather that we have found each other, all that's changed."

He went on: "There is one aspect of school that I shall miss over the next two months. Do do you know what that is? You'll never guess. Well I'll tell you. Since becoming a prefect I have had the authority to cane boys who break the rules. It's quite the normal thing at public schools for senior boys to act as "policemen" over their younger schoolfellows and to thrash their naked arses when they misbehave, which is very often indeed. Well, over this last term, I've developed a real taste for beating bare bums and seeing the miscreant squirm as I lay on the cane."

"I suppose I'm a bit of a sadist, but then so are most of my fellow prefects. Believe me Geoffrey, once you are given the right to beat arse, then you take every opportunity to do so. It's a very agreeable feeling to get a boy to drop his pants and present his bare bum over a chair for you to flog. Most of us consider it a sort of payback for all we endured in our earlier years, for the cane and birch reign supreme at Rigby. Believe me when I tell you that not a day goes by but what some poor unfortunate gets his arse roasted either by the Headmaster or one of the prefects. And let me tell you, Geoffrey, I've learned how to lay it on so that it bloody well hurts. The Head Boy and I are reckoned to be the kings of the cane. Rumour has it that a beating from either of us is much worse than the Headmaster manages to inflict. The old boy is getting a bit doddery, by the way; I think he'll be retiring in a couple of years."

"But you know, there are no complaints, for it is all part and parcel of a public school education. It helps make us leaders of men, or so we are told as the rod cuts into our naked arses, but I have to say, I don't much subscribe to that school of thought. So I just enjoy laying on the cane to any naked arse I can. It's highly homoerotic you know; we all get hard as we thrash a naked pair of buns. And, you know, it gets so bad that I often have to rush off and jerk myself off in private when I have thrashed a couple of arses. it's just that euphorically arousing,"

"Beyond that, the thing I really enjoy more than anything is to fuck the arse I've just finished beating whilst the boy is still bent across the chair. You know, Geoffrey, I find it very, very satisfying to stick my cock up the guy's arse and give him a real good fuck before I let him get up. It sends me to heaven in the same way that you did tonight. I ask myself if I am a pervert, but I think not as I never ever fuck younger boys, only the final year lads, all eighteen years old, all of whom all seem to revel in sex. I rexckon it all coes from the fact that we are totally cut off from the opposite sex, so, what the hell, we fuck each other; we just cannot help it: it's nature at work. I regularly cane plenty of younger boys, but I am never even tempted to have sex with them. So, I reckon I am not a pervert, a bit kinky perhaps, but nothing more."

"Mr Patrick sir, what I don't understand is how any boy you've just thrashed lets you go on and fuck him. I should have thought that most of them would not feel very kindly towards you after you had just laid a cane across their naked arses. I know I certainly wouldn't."

"Oh, Geoffrey, you are so wrong. Look there are two methods I use. We, the senior prefects are only authorised to give six strokes on any one occasion, but believe me when I tell you that by dint of practice, most of us prefects can leave a boy's arse feeling very, very sore with the six we give. We've got caning down to a fine art is what it amounts to. So, I give lads an option when I'm going to cane them, either six or three and... And they all know what the "and", which is never actually spelled out is and pretty well all of them opt for three strokes followed by a good hard fuck."

"So, I get plenty of opportunity to exercise my cock in a way which I absolutely love. In fact my pal, Roderick Pennington, who arrives at the end of the month, was a guy whom I flogged for smoking and then went straight on and fucked him. We became great pals, so much so that he's coming here for the whole of next month; so, there is another sex partner on the horizon, Lord knows what my mother would say if she knew! But thereis nome arthly reason why she should, ever know. What the eye does not see, the heart does not grieve, so let's just laeve it like that."

"But, and this you may find hard to believe, even the guys who opt to take six are often willing to let me fuck them after I've finished beating their arses. I offer them a little "anal stimulation" to ease the pain I've just inflicted on them and very often they accept; and let me tell you that most of them really enjoy having their butts fucked. Come on, Geoffrey, look at you and me; we've enjoyed fucking each other this evening, so why shouldn't a guy whose arse is on fire, because that is what a well whacked arse feels like, also enjoy a little relaxation? Anyway, that's how it happens. So, what I really wanted to tell you is that for the next two months I am really going to miss having a succession of naked arses to beat. But I suppose I shall survive; especially now that we have got together."

Patrick had become very proficient at fucking butt at school but he was really an absolute beginner in the sex stakes, compared to Geoffrey. But as we shall see, Geoffrey took him under his wing and imparted all he knew, so much so, that when the end of the holiday arrived, Patrick was truly a highly proficient young man in all aspects of sex, both homo and heterosexual, both of which he practised and enjoyed with gusto. It was during this period that that the foundation of Patrick's future adult sex life was laid down.

"Mr Patrick sir, I wonder if you would like to spend an evening with Tom (the assistant gardener, you remember) and me. It's always interesting to get to know other guys I think and I reckon that the three of us could have a great time together. Tom is pretty nifty with his cock and he has plenty to be nifty about; he has a real monument of uncontrollable flesh and when he gets going, well sir, he is unbelievable. But sir, there is something else I wanted to tell you; Tom is , what do you call it, a maso ...? (Here Geoffrey stumbled over the word, which Patrick quickly supplied) that's it sir, a masochist. I wouldn't call him a pervert sir, as he doesn't go after little boys, but he certainly enjoys abuse and cruelty from his sex partner."

"It's not really my scene sir, as I prefer straight sex, but I gather that he quite likes taking a few across his arse, or so Mitch the butcher's boy, tells me. I don't know that he is of the same persuasion as Tom, but I do know that he belts Tom across his naked arse from time to time and Tom just laps it up. They do have sex together of course; in fact all three of us get together quite regularly. Both Tom and Mitch are totally homo, by the way, unlike me. So, you see what I'm getting at sir, Tom might provide an outlet for your pent up need to thrash someone. After all, if he likes having his arse polished by Mitch, then I'm sure that he would be more than delighted to have the same from his master, a public school boy, who knows how to thrash arse as it should be done, sir."

And on that note the two young men parted for the night. Patrick lay in bed musing over the evening's happenings. Who would have thought that he could have found such a congenial and helpful partner on his second evening at home; and a good one at that: someone he had really taken to: someone who knew how to fuck arse really well and satisfy his partner and someone, who, from all that he had told Patrick, would be able to teach his young master a great deal during the next two months. And, as we shall learn, that is exactly what happened. Patrick and later Roderick too, had a glorious holiday where sex was always on the menu. It was more than Patrick had ever hoped for.

CHAPTER 4

The next evening, after dinner Geoffrey again came to Patrick's bedroom. This second occasion was less tense and both young men knew what they wanted to do. Patrick took the lead at the outset and began by getting Geoffrey to kneel on his bed, with his arse well raised and legs spread so that he could affect a rear entry into Geoffrey's beautiful hole. As ever, he oiled up his partner and his own cock before firmly and with no hesitation thrust his rock-hard member into his Geoffrey and giving him a text-book rear entry fuck.

And from then on the evening went from strength to strength as Geoffrey shafted Patrick and both young studs truly enjoyed a totally uninhibited hour of deep anal sex. For Patrick it was absolute heaven, for never at school had he experienced such vigour as Geoffrey had used on him. Emboldened by his mentor, Patrick increased his own stroke length and vigour, finally withdrawing his cock completely before a final, powerful thrust brought him to that climactic moment, where the orgasm both guys experienced was so intense that it rendered them breathless for several minutes after the seemingly endless ejaculation of their sperm.

The young men lay side by side on the bed, relaxing after their strenuous efforts. Part rick was still hot for Geoffrey and would have taken up with him again straight away, had Geoffrey not stopped him. Geoffrey now wanted to pursue a new agenda: "You know sir, I mentioned that the kitchen maid, Rose, was really hot for you. Well sir, I think that this would be a great opportunity for you to take your first steps in having sex with a woman. I think, sir that you ought to think very seriously about fucking Rose Sir, you are only just beginning your sex life and unless you have an absolute aversion to women, which I don't think you do sir, I think that you should grasp this god given chance. After all, experience is a great thing to have under one's belt sir, and just think, sir; you have got a willing partner right here in the house."

"Geoffrey, how can you be so sure that this girl, whom I have seen only once and I'll admit she is very attractive, is so willing?"

"Just trust me sir. I know that she wants nothing more than to have sex with you. She's a real nympho. If you understand me, sir; she's one of those women who has totally uncontrollable sexual desires, and right now believe me sir, those desires are all focused on you. My guess is that you will enjoy it. And believe me when I say from personal experience Rose really knows the ropes, she knows how to deliver! And sir, whatever you may have heard, size is important and you sir, have got plenty of size. Rose will be in seventh heaven with you sir. I speak from personal experience sir, when I tell you that

Rose really likes a good hard fuck."

"Geoffrey, for crying out loud, will you please stop calling me Mr Patrick and adding sir at ever verse end. Look man; we are fucking each other. We are as close as two men can ever be; so just call me Patrick when we are alone together. Anyway, Geoffrey, are you telling me that you have had relations with this woman; you've fucked her yourself? She sounds little better than a prostitute to me you know."

"Oh no sir, it would never do for me to call you Patrick. You, Mr Patrick sir, are the master and I am a servant and although we are very close, that distinction still exists. So, if you do not mind sir, I shall go on calling you Mr Patrick and sir whenever I deem it appropriate. It does not imply a lack of friendship sir; it merely reflects our different stations in life, which I feel we should preserve, sir. I trust that you will understand my point of view sir."

"But to answer your question; yes sir, both the other footman and I oblige Rose from time to time and help her to satisfy her sexual needs. She's actually a really nice girl sir, and she is certainly not a prostitute, as she does not sell herself for money. It's just that she has an insatiable sexual drive just as you do at school sir, when you fuck your classmates' arses. My advice sir, is not to look a gift horse in the mouth sir and strike whilst the iron is hot. You've nothing to lose sir. You'll be with an experienced woman who knows the ropes, knows what she wants, knows what a man wants, so where's the harm. Once you've tried it once, if you don't like it you'll at least know, you won't sit around wondering."

Patrick reflected on the advice and encouragement he had just received and finally decided that Geoffrey in his role of what we today would call his "sex therapist" was talking good sense. He really ought to suck it and see, fuck a woman and see whether he actually liked it. One thing was certain; Patrick knew he loved fucking another guy's butt, so perhaps he would also enjoy it equally with a woman. Perhaps he would just like fucking: male or female; who knows? Geoffrey seemed totally at ease having sex with either a man or a woman so why not him? "OK, Geoffrey, I take your point. I'll give it a try and see what I think."

"I think that's the right decision, Mr Patrick, but before we go any further, how much do you really know about sex? I mean you fuck butt like it's going out of style and you yourself know how to take it from another guy, but what do you really know about sex, in particular sex with a woman?"

You have to remember, reader, that we are in the year 1900 and that things sexual were much less open then than they are today. Sex education was unheard of and the word sex itself was never uttered in polite society. So it is not surprising that poor Patrick, aged eighteen, had to confess with some embarrassment to Geoffrey that he was to all intents and purposes an ignoramus. What he did know he had learned from Meakin, the Head Boy at Rigby, who had taught him how to fuck butt, but that was about all; and as we all now know Patrick had taken to that like a duck to water.

Had he that antipathy towards women that many gay men do? The answer was a definite no. But did he know anything about what in polite society is referred to as "having intimate relations" with a woman? Then the answer was again a definite no. So Patrick's knowledge of the part women played in sex was limited to the fact that he knew that they produced babies and that a man was also involved and that was about the sum total of his knowledge. He had no idea that women could be just as much sexually motivated as men and could be equally enthusiastic about being fucked. All this was now to be made clear to him under Geoffrey's tutelage. And Geoffrey was a great teacher, for Geoffrey had been around. Geoffrey kept is hand, or perhaps better put, his cock in!