The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoffrey groaned and howled a bit, but when he finally got up he said: "You know guys, it did hurt a bit; in fact, it fucking well hurt a lot! But you know, it was quite invigorating in its own way and at the end of the day I really quite liked it. I can see what you like about it Tom. It really is a brilliant introduction to anal sex, whack an arse and then fuck it. Now Mr Patrick, it's your turn sir; come on sir, over the chair yourself and I'll give you six".

Which he did, in spite of mild protests from Patrick that he knew exactly what it was like. Anyway, the three young studs had had a great time together, floggings included. It has been a great homoerotic evening for all three of them.

"You know", said Patrick, as they were leaving Tom's bothy, "You ought to think about making a birch, Tom. I'd be very happy to show you what that feels like. I reckon it's the king of all implements. Every man should have one dose of it in his lifetime. Think about it."

CHAPTER 6

Patrick and Geoffrey arrived back at Ingram House about midnight. As they parted and went their separate ways, Geoffrey said to Patrick: "That was a great evening sir, wasn't it? I hope you enjoy the rest just as much." And with that he left Patrick to go his separate way. Patrick was totally at a loss to know what Geoffrey had meant and he pondered this somewhat cryptic remark as he mounted the stairs and went to his own bedroom.

He entered the room to find that two oil lamps were burning. Glancing at his bed, he saw to his great surprise that it was already occupied. Closer inspection showed that the occupant was none other than Rose, the kitchen maid. For a moment he knew neither what to say nor do. He realized this was Geoffrey's doing and the significance of that final remark of his, "I hope you enjoy rest just as much", made sense. Geoffrey was clearly determined to expand the sexual horizons of his young master, to which end he had sent the nubile nymph Rose, to tempt him.

Rose, who was a very pretty girl, very pretty indeed, smiled at Patrick and said: "Welcome back Mr Patrick. Geoffrey thought that you might need some relaxation after your strenuous efforts earlier this evening and so he asked me to come up so that if you felt like it, you could relax with me. I really do know how to make a man feel relaxed sir. So sir, I'm more than willing to help you relax and lose the tension you have built up earlier this evening."

Patrick thought to himself that what this young nymph had in mind could hardly be described as relaxation. But analysing his reaction to the scenario that Geoffrey had engineered for him, he realised that the prospect of fucking a woman for the first time was something which he found extremely appealing. He had never had the chance to have sex with a woman and here it was being offered to him on a plate, by an attractive experienced female, already in his own bed. He realised, that faced with the prospect of his "first time" he was truly looking forward to "relaxing" with Rose.

Patrick was fully confident about his prowess with his cock. He knew how to handle himself and saw no problem with sharing his bounty with a woman. His feelings, as he looked down at Rose in the bed, told him that he was highly attracted to the female form. He was not just a man's man, not simply a homosexual, but a man who would enjoy sex with both male and female partners. And here was the perfect opportunity to sample sex with an experienced female. So why not? What had he to lose?

"What makes you think I need to relax, as you put it, Rose?"

"Well sir, I know just how strenuous things can get when a group of young men have a "party" together. So I just thought sir, that perhaps... Well sir, it's only if you want to. Why don't you make yourself comfortable and get into bed with me and see how we get on together? You know sir; I am sure that Geoffrey has told you that I find you very attractive. Do you find me just a little bit attractive too sir? Enough, perhaps to make you want to relax with me?"

Patrick thought that it was a now or never situation, so with Rose gazing at him he started to remove his clothes, somewhat as a strip tease artist might do; tantalising his audience. Rose looked on in wonder as her master showed her his all. Soon, Patrick stood totally naked, free of any embarrassment in front of his kitchen maid, who saw a muscular young man, with a large cock, which was already rock-hard and pointing skywards. He was just the quintessential young stud; super attractive to any eye, male or female, and was very, very sexy.

"Do you like what you see, Rose? Will I do? Do you reckon that we can relax together?" And Patrick started across to the chest of drawers to get himself a rubber just as Geoffrey had advised him.

"Mr Patrick sir, you don't need to bother about that", said Rose, knowingly, "I've taken care of everything myself sir." And she lifted the bedcovers inviting Patrick to slip in beside her, which of course he did. No sooner was he in bed, Rose was upon him. As Geoffrey had said, she truly did have the hots for him and had no inhibition in showing it. Within seconds, she had Patrick, who was already rock-hard with anticipation, inside her and was urging him on by her own body movements. It was clear to Patrick within seconds, that he was with a highly experienced woman who loved sex and was determined to milk him dry. Rose wrapped herself around Patrick, enveloping him in her super-soft body so completely, that it seemed that the pair of them were subsumed into one single entity.

Patrick had never experienced anything even vaguely like what was happening to to him and he adored every moment of it. He was accustomed to fucking young men of his own age, muscular young studs whose hard bodies he loved to feel against his own as he he fucked their arses. But being with a woman was something so totally different, for the soft, silky smoothness of Rose under him felt utterly divine. He thrust and thrust again, as deep as he could into his partner until he arrived at an enormous climax.

It was, for him a divine sort of initiation into heterosexual sex. Patrick experienced perhaps the biggest and most intense orgasm he had ever had as he pumped a seemingly endless stream of his cream deep into Rose. He knew nothing about the finer points of sex with a woman and acted purely to satisfy his own needs, but from the appreciative moans made by Rose and the enormous shudders which shook her body as he climaxed, it was clear that she had also got what she wanted.

The young couple lay breathless side by side recovering from their efforts. Rose though, was not yet satisfied. So she climbed onto Patrick and lowered herself onto his still hard cock. And then she did all that was necessary to bring Patrick to the heights of orgasmic pleasure yet again. He finally fell asleep, exhausted by their efforts.

CHAPTER 7

Next morning Patrick awoke late. It was already nine and Rose was gone. He reflected on what had happened the previous evening. Group se x with Geoffrey and Tom; beating both their arses, and finally, being initiated into the joys of sex with a female. What a time he had had, and how much he had enjoyed it all!

Mrs Ingram-Lewis remained completely oblivious to what her son got up to. One thing is clear, however, she would not have approved of her son socialising with his servants, let alone having any form of sexual relationship with them. Patrick did not care. He had had a marvellous time. Patrick realised that what he really liked were muscular well equipped men and, from his brief experience with Rose, nymph or not, a beautiful, slim, soft and very sensual woman. These thoughts were to shape his future life, for Patrick was to have a very active sex life with both men and women.

July passed with Patrick enjoying a very active sex life with Geoffrey, Tom and an occasional visit from Rose. He could not believe his luck in finding three such marvellous partners to counter the boredom of being alone with his mother.

August dawned and with it the arrival of Roderick Pennington. What a lot Patrick had to tell him! Roderick's only experience of the delights of sex had, to date, been limited to Patrick at school. Like most virile young men, he had no difficulty adapting himself to the somewhat bizarre atmosphere which existed that summer at Ingram House.

Soon the four young men had several intense free-style, no holds barred sessions together, where they all exercised their imagination as to the positions they could adopt to fuck each other. Who was going to fuck whom, in what order and how? For Roderick, the greatest revelation was when Patrick flung him down on his back on the bed, hoisted his legs up over his shoulders and gave his arse a monumentally vigorous pounding with his huge cock before passing the torch to Geoffrey, then to Tom, so that Roderick had the pleasure of being sequentially fucked by his three companions. Then each stud in turn adopted the same position on the bed and allowed his three companions to fuck his arse, so that everyone had the pleasure of fucking three different holes in a very short space of time. If ever there was an introduction to group sex, this was surely it for Roderick and Patrick.

Next, Tom produced the birch he had made. Patrick had the pleasure of giving Tom's arse a thorough beating. This was followed by each of the others taking turns to have his arse given the same treatment. Painful you might think it was, and you would be right; but in the context of the intense fuckfest to which these four young studs were treating themselves, the pain was all part of the experience. Pain and sexual climax went hand in hand and all four young men went to bed that night exhausted, each of them sporting a very sore arse but intensely contented. It had been a perfect evening of vigorous group sex for all four of them.

Perhaps the most noteworthy thing which happened during this long summer holiday was that the ever willing Rose, took a shine to Roderick so he too was able to chalk up the loss of his sexual innocence with the girl. It happened like this. Patrick and Roderick were together on Patrick's bed one evening with Patrick giving Roderick's arse a truly vigorous shafting. The door opened quietly and Rose appeared. She surveyed the two young studs in the middle of their copulative act and said: "So that's how lads do it; I had always wondered."

Both boys were shocked to have been discovered and were very embarrassed. But they need not have worried, for Rose, ever ready for a fuck herself asked, "Can I join in?" With no more ado she started undressing in front of the two boys, whose eyes were by now popping out their heads with the audacity of this young woman. Patrick had already told Roderick of his adventures with Rose. Now this delectable and highly experienced young female stood naked in front of them.

Rose was a very pretty girl with an alluring figure and standing there naked as she was, the two young men gaping at her were totally dumbstruck. Rose was not at all a shrinking violet and thinking that she would find Patrick alone and be able to slide into bed with him, had crept quietly up to his bedroom, in search of sex which she constantly craved. However, on finding the two young men together realised that she had truly struck gold and had stumbled across what promised to be a very exciting sexual encounter "à trois". She said: "Have you two no manners at all? I thought you were supposed to be gentlemen; aren't you going to invite me to join you?"

Patrick and Roderick were flabbergasted at Rose's audacity, but then, looking at her (and she was well worth looking at!) they realised that here was an incredible opportunity, not one to be missed. What move should they make? They did not have long to wonder, for the nubile and highly experienced Rose again took the lead.

"So, which of you two fine young bucks would like to show me what he can do? Which of you would like to be first?" And with the consummate assurance of a woman who knew exactly what she was doing, Rose lay down on the bed beside the two young studs, who were sporting enormously hard cocks and wrapped herself around Roderick giving him a long kiss.

Roderick, totally inexperienced as regards women, did not have long to wait, for Rose slid herself under him, took his cock in her hand and showed him where it should go. He did not take long to learn. But then, who does when it comes to the most natural act between a man and a woman? Roderick did what all men do, he fucked Rose hard and it was as easy as falling off a log. Instinct told Roderick what he had to do and he did it.

Patrick, meanwhile, watching Roderick's arse in its rhythmic motion as it rose and fell, simply could not resist the allure of those well-rounded buttocks from which his own cock had been so rudely banished by the unexpected arrival of Rose. So he knelt over the couple and pushed his cock back into Roderick's arse. So, Roderick's first experience of fucking a woman was enlivened by the fact that he simultaneously had another man's cock stuck up his own arse. This really had to be chalked up as a "first".

Roderick continued with his ever more vigorous attack on Rose, while Patrick benefitted from Roderick's movements to massage his cock which he had left stuck inside Roderick's hole. Roderick suddenly climaxed and emptied himself into Rose and it was evident that Rose had her own orgasm at the same moment, her body shaking spasmodically as Roderick shot his wad. But the most remarkable thing was that Roderick's efforts had also brought Patrick to a simultaneous climax, so that he discharged his load into Roderick at the same moment. To any serious student of the sexual practices of the human male and female, this had to rank as one of the most unique occasions ever.

The three of them lay side by side on the bed, recovering from the effort. Patrick was still hard as a rock and after a few minutes, he rolled over onto Rose and fucked her really hard. Rose, being the nymph she was, again enjoyed every moment of the attention he paid her. Finally she said: "Listen boys, why don't you let me see you two finish together what you were in the middle of when I interrupted you."

Patrick and Roderick were astounded at this request, for Rose, a woman, was asking them to give her a demonstration of homosexual sex. They looked questioningly at Rose who said: "Oh, for crying out loud, go on; do it; fuck each other. I really want to see exactly how two guys have sex together. Come on; after all we've done together this evening, it's the least you can do for me; go on, just do it."

Patrick said: "I never thought I would hear a woman ask me to give her a demonstration on how I fuck another man, but, in view of our little party this evening, and to please a lady; all right." And that is how the evening ended.

But what had Roderick thought when, in the middle of fucking Rose, his first time with a woman, he had found his own hole had suddenly been penetrated by his erstwhile partner's cock. Talking about it later later he said: "You know Patrick, it was a bit of a shock to find myself suddenly speared by you, but it felt absolutely great and everything turned out all right. I reckon all of us had an incredible experience. And, from my point of view, it was my first time with a woman, and I can tell you that I enjoyed every minute of it. My god, that Rose is one hell of a girl."

CHAPTER 8

The month just flew away. Patrick and Roderick indulged themselves together practically every day, punctuated by the occasional appearance of Rose, who was devoted to the art of sexual intercourse in all its forms. Rose was game for anything and everything and the two lads really enjoyed her company and participation. If ever a woman was broad minded, it was Rose. And then, of course, there were the occasions when the four young studs, Patrick, Roderick, Geoffrey and Tom got together when they had what can but be described as a flagellation fuckfest.

In spite of the pain that they inflicted on each other with the cane, all of them had quickly learned to enjoy the pleasure of fucking a freshly beaten arse. It was the ultimate erotic experience for the four of them; an acquired taste but one which quickly became addictive. By the end of the month both Patrick and Roderick could consider themselves truly beyond their apprenticeship in to sexual acrobatics. They had each become what could be called "accomplished copulators" an activity which both lads performed with gusto with either sex.

It was the last week in August and a letter arrive d unexpectedly from Rigby, addressed personally to Patrick who opened it with a certain misgiving, which turned out to be totally misplaced. It was from the Headmaster, Mr Cuthbert Godber, who wrote,

Dear Ingram-Lewis,

It is with the greatest of pleasure that I write to you today to tell you that by unanimous accord among the teaching staff, it has been decided to appoint you as Head Boy for the coming school year, your final year at Rigby.

After a shaky start in your career, you pulled yourself together and have now become one of the most outstanding pupils we have ever had. You have excelled not only in all subjects, but also on the sports-field and at gymnastics, becoming one of the most admirable and admired of all our present pupils; a true credit to the school and to yourself.

Since your elevation to the rank of Senior Prefect last term, you have shown yourself willing to bring discipline and order outside of class time, even when this has involved taking unpopular decisions: leaders are often unpopular, but, nevertheless, admired. You have acquired among the boys the enviable reputation of never shirking your duty with the cane, the backbone of our traditional system here at Rigby. In short, Ingram-Lewis, you have, in the space of one term, become a force with whom to be reckoned. And it is for this reason that we are delighted to appoint you Head Boy. The school requires someone who will unflinchingly uphold the discipline, so necessary to the order and the good name of the school. We are confidant, you are that man. I say man advisedly as you are now eighteen years of age and although still at school for one more year, you are, in fact a young man.

As you know, the new school year starts on September 1 next, but it would be helpful to me if you would arrive a day early, as there are a number of organisational matters I wish to discuss with you before the term starts and I intend the new arrangements I have in mind to be fully operational from day one. There will be no honeymoon period. We shall start as we mean to go on.

Please reply by return of post to confirm that you will be able to arrive as requested.

Yours sincerely

Cuthbert T. H. Godber

Headmaster

Patrick could not believe his eyes. He scraped himself of the floor, speaking metaphorically of course, and re-read the letter. Yes it was true; he was to be Head Boy. Three glorious final terms when he could indulge himself in one of his favourite pastimes, whacking arse; but hopefully going on to indulge himself further! He was in seventh heaven. He went quickly to the study, wrote to the Headmaster confirming that he would arrive two days before the start of term and had one of the servants take it to the post.

But now he had to share his good news with Roderick, who was to leave Ingram House the next day to prepare himself too for the new school year. Patrick decided that he would impart his good news to Roderick that evening when they planned to be alone together indulging for one last time in the act they so much enjoyed.

It was after dinner; which was always served formally, even though Mrs Ingram-Lewis was absent. There were just the two young men eating. To do otherwise would have been disturbing for the servants, who had a set routine which they hated to break. That night in Patrick's bedroom, he was deep inside Roderick fucking him as hard as he could and when he finally climaxed, he rolled over laughing and said: "Listen stud, I've had some amazing news. You'll never guess, but I've been appointed Head Boy of Rigby for the final year. So, my friend, you had better watch yourself as I might be obliged to take a cane to your arse. Remember, Roderick, no one is above the law at Rigby and the cane and birch are still used right up to the final year, which includes you, my friend."