The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ingram-Lewis, it all sounds so horrifically brutal the way you put it, but yes, that is what I would really like. I would like to feel another warm body inside my own." Patrick wondered if he should ask the Headmaster how he came to select him as a potential lover, but felt that discretion was the better part of valour and decided not to push the point. Clearly the Headmaster had some inkling, gained who knows how, that Patrick was quite a stud.

It crossed Patrick's mind that this might well be the reason for his preferment.

"Headmaster, if that is your wish, then I shall be happy to oblige you."

"Ingram-Lewis, I trust that this will go no further than these walls, as I would be mortified, if not to mention prosecuted, if it were ever broadcast that I had had sexual relations with one of my final year boys, even though he was a young man and eighteen years of age. It could wreck the school completely."

"You and me too," thought Patrick, who was well aware of the overt stringent public disapproval of male homosexuality, sodomy as it was known in law, whilst the legislators in Westminster turned a blind eye on the transgressions of their members and of the "great and the good" in general. The Oscar Wilde affair had made headline news, but had he accepted the precarious position in which he found himself and kept quiet, nothing would have come of his proclivities. It was Wilde's own pig-headedness which wrecked the career of one of Britain's leading men of letters.

"Headmaster, you have my word as a gentleman, (for with all his faults Patrick was a gentleman) that whatever transpires between us, will rest forever a private matter between." Having said this, Patrick wondered what it was going to be like to fuck a man who was old enough to be his grandfather.

"Ingram-Lewis, Patrick! (the first time the Headmaster had ever used his Christian name). If you would allow me to retire to my bedroom and then perhaps join me there in, shall we say, ten minutes? I shall await you with anticipation and impatience."

Patrick sighed inwardly with relief that the Headmaster had clearly decided to prepare himself for what was to happen, before Patrick actually entered the scene. Patrick was not even vaguely embarrassed at having to strip off in front of the Headmaster but having to watch the Headmaster strip, well, that was another story.

Patrick entered the bedroom to find the Headmaster lying stark naked on his bed. "Patrick, why don't you just slip out of your clothes and let me have the pleasure of watching you strip. You know, Patrick, there is great pleasure for an old man like me to see a young man like you exposing himself in all his young glory. The male figure is indeed an object of great beauty, which should be savoured by the observer. So, Patrick, please let me have a look at you naked, I really cannot wait to see what I perceive to be a budding Adonis hidden under those clothes."

Patrick did as was asked. The Headmaster gazed upon him with unconcealed admiration. And it is true, there was a good deal to admire, for Patrick had a magnificently muscular body with its crowning glory, his huge cock, which was clearly the focus of the Headmaster's attention. As the Headmaster gazed at him, Patrick felt his uncontrollable meat starting to rise and in seconds it was rock-hard and ready for action.

"In the bathroom, Patrick, you will find a small bottle of oil in the cabinet, you might find it useful." And with these words, the Headmaster raised his legs, bent his knees and offered himself to Patrick's ministrations. Patrick quickly oiled up his cock and wasted no time in penetrating the Headmaster. "Don't hold back, my boy. Give it to me as hard as you can; make the strokes as long a possible and use as much force. I haven't had sex with anyone since poor Clarence died."

So Patrick fucked his Headmaster with all the force he could muster and finally shot his load in a huge orgasmic climax. He found he had really enjoyed fucking the old boy, the age difference had counted for nothing once he had got started and it was clear that the Headmaster had also enjoyed the occasion.

"That was some effort you expended on me; it was marvellous to have the experience yet again after so long in the wilderness of loneliness. Thank you so very, very much for taking pity on such an old man. I have to say Patrick, you seem to be a very experienced young man, but I shall let sleeping dogs lie and enquire no further down that road."

Patrick wondered what would happen next as he and the Headmaster lay side by side, stark naked on the bed. Matters quickly resolved themselves however, for in a few minutes the Headmaster was fast asleep and Patrick quick pulled on his clothes and left quietly to find his own bed.

"My godfathers," he thought as he lay trying to get to sleep, "What an incredible day I have had. My school life has been changed completely and this latest turn of events, finishing up in bed with old Godber; well who would ever have thought that possible. But at the end of the day, the old boy was a jolly good fuck and I enjoyed it as much as he evidently did. So, what the hell, it's all water under the bridge. He felt somehow vaguely satisfied that his expertise had made the old man happy. What harm had been done? None in a word; and both he and Godber had enjoyed a few minutes of pleasure together, Patrick felt very contented. " And on that thought, Patrick fell asleep too.

Next day was the first day of school and the Headmaster walked onto the platform to address the first full School Assembly of both boys and masters. He formally introduced Patrick as the new Head Boy and astounded everyone, boys and masters alike by informing them of the additional responsibilities which he had given him. Not only was Ingram-Lewis Head Boay, but he exercised bis powers "in loco domini". It took a few moments for the significance of this extraordinary announcement to sink in, but when it had done so, everyone present realised the unusually extensive powers which the Headmaster had given to Patrick. It was a new term and and a new epoch for Rigby. Patrick looked forward to his final three terms with anticipation and excitement. Under his aegis, the cane and birch would reign supreme and the Headmaster would be assured of passing on a well run and well disciplined school to his successor.

Of that Patrick was quite, quite sure.

END OF PART 3