The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we all know, Atkins was quite nifty with his own cock and it was certain that what started as a birching would quickly turn into a private fuck-fest between the two young men, for they were both highly motivated sexually, as were many of the boys in the upper sixth. I keep referring to them as boys, but they were really all young men as they were now all aged eighteen or over.

Patrick hesitated before replying: "All right Atkins if you really insist; but on your own head be it. Look we had better get out of here and go back to my study where we will be undisturbed whilst I administer this extraordinary perverse piece of discipline to your arse. But listen here, Atkins; I'm not going to strap you down and I am giving a maximum of six cuts. You will just have to bend over the Head Boy's beating stool (again conceived and built by the ever inventive Mr. Patterson). So, my friend, you will be free to get up whenever you wish, which I reckon will be pretty damn quick once you have felt the pain that this bloody weapon delivers."

Once in Patrick's study. Atkins stripped off completely. Patrick could not but admire his muscular physique and sexual endowment for Atkins was a well set-up young man and he knew it! "Why don't you make yourself comfortable, Ingram-Lewis," said Atkins, "Then when you have finished dealing with me, you will be ready to take your reward."

So Patrick stripped off and the two young studs stood there, stark naked, looking lustfully at each other. By this time each of them was sporting a full erection and it was obvious that what was about to happen was to be a truly homoerotic experience for both of them. Atkins went to the beating stool and bent across it and said: "Now, Ingram-Lewis, don't hold back. I want to feel the birch correctly applied to my arse as if you were thrashing a miscreant. So don't hold back; just lay the bloody thing on."

Patrick still had certain misgivings. It was not that he did not enjoy beating a boy's backside, for he did and it always gave him considerable erotic pleasure to see some miscreant squirm as he applied stroke after painful stroke, whilst he made a vain attempt to control his own burgeoning erection, which inevitably accompanied such occasions. But this was somehow different and he had to steel himself to make the first cut. However, once he got started and Atkins started making what passed for appreciative noises, he applied the birch with his customary vigour.

After six strokes he threw the birch down and said: "Come on Atkins, up you get. I said six and I meant six and I'm not going to give you any more. You should just see your arse, man: it's a horrible mess already. Frankly I don't know how you stood it. And as for how you are going to explain the state of your arse to your classmates in the showers, well, that's your business; but kindly leave me out!"

"Ingram-Lewis, that was one of the best thrashings I have ever had; and, you know, I enjoyed every minute of it; now, over to you. What position do you want me in for the first fuck?"

Patrick noticed that Atkins had said first fuck which was encouraging as Patrick was feeling in fine fettle for an evening of sexual excess. So Patrick led his friend into his bedroom, pushed him face down on the bed and told him to stick his arse in the air. Then with true professionalism he reached for a bottle of oil, lubricated Atkins's anus and his own rock-hard tool before thrusting it deep into Atkins, who let out a moan of pleasure as he took Patrick's full length of inside him.

Remember that all this was taking place whilst the two young men were still at school, but both of them had become highly experienced at anal sex. Indeed, what had started as a simple act of buggery, as was the case between many of the frustrated sixth formers, had quickly developed into a serious sexual relationship. The young men were at the age when sex was very important to them and lack of any access to the opposite sex led many of them to form serious homosexual liaisons with their schoolmates: liaisons which for main part disappeared when the boys left school and entered normal society. But whilst at school many of the lads went at it like rabbits.

As Patrick was fucking Atkins, he suddenly had a feeling of guilt as he reflected on his close relationship with Roderick Pennington. What concerned Patrick at the present moment as he pounded away at his partner's arse, was what Roderick would think if he knew what was happening. Would he be insanely jealous or would he just accept it as normal? Roderick had not been with Patrick for the holidays just gone and Patrick had had no qualms about satisfying his sexual needs whilst at home with Geoffrey, the footman, Tom the gardener and Rose. But here at school might things be different? Patrick had not yet talked to Roderick since the start of term yesterday. But fate intervened and resolved the problem and dispersed any doubts and guilt feelings that Patrick was experiencing.

Patrick had just settled down to the job of fucking his partner, Atkins. He had developed the steady powerful rhythm with long strokes of his cock, which was his style and he was intent on giving Atkins's anus a very thorough hammering indeed. But then, when did Patrick ever do anything by halves? It was the same thing with sex as it was with beating the boys at Rigby: he put his heart and soul into such acts. When a boy had been beaten by Patrick, he knew that it was an experience he would not like to repeat; although many, stupidly, did! And when he fucked butt, his partner knew that he (or she, in the case of Rose, the kitchen maid at Ingram House) had had a rare treat, as Patrick always endeavoured to bring his partner to a climax at the same time as he himself shot his load, which few men engaged in casual sex ever do. And so Patrick was usually a welcome sex partner for any suppliant arse as he gave such satisfaction to his partner.

And so, totally intent on serving Atkins, he was taken completely unawares when he suddenly felt a long hard shaft thrust against his own anal sphincter and enter his own rectum. Then a pair of hands gripped the side of his buttocks as his assailant synchronised his thrusting with that of Patrick's. Glancing round he saw to his utter amazement that it was, of course, his close friend Roderick who had entered the bedroom unobserved and had decided to profit from the occasion and to join in the fun. And so what had begun as a two man act suddenly became a three man act with Patrick in the middle fucking Atkins and in turn being himself simultaneously fucked by Roderick.

Patrick and Roderick had together, during two holidays at Ingram house, enjoyed what I suppose were mini sex-orgies with Geoffrey, the footman and Tom, the assistant gardener and so to find himself in the middle position of a three-man fuck was nothing new for him. So both young men pressed on and all three of them managed to climax at the same time, after which they all collapsed laughing on Patrick's bed. What the Headmaster, Mr. Godber, would have thought had he caught them in the act, lord only knows. It would, of course, have been very difficult for him to take any serious action as although he overtly stood by the school rule that sex between the boys was totally impermissible, he himself relied on Patrick each Sunday evening to give him a dose of anal stimulation.

But Mr. Godber did not catch the boys in the act; and Patrick quickly rectified the error he had made when he and Atkins had returned to his study. So eager had they been to indulge their sexual fantasies that Patrick had totally forgotten to lock his study door behind them and Roderick had simply entered quietly, thinking that he and his regular sex partner might have a little reunion. Finding his friend otherwise engaged he had seen no reason not to join in himself which is how the present little "ménage à trois" had come about.

And so the three young men continued for another full hour, indulging their sexual fantasies together, before retiring to their respective beds. Patrick was relieved to find that Roderick had not taken his liaison with Atkins amiss, and in fact, the three of them enjoyed several other sessions together during their final term at Rigby. What was interesting was that when they all left Rigby to continue their future post-school careers, the intimate relations that had held them together as Rigbyans, played no part in their future lives and the three young men each went their separate ways. Sex at Rigby at been a short lived necessity, fulfilling the urgent sexual needs of three well equipped young studs; but it ended when they each went they finally left the school.

CHAPTER 4

It was just the next day that Patrick had occasion to go down into the town to buy some shaving soap. He made his purchase at a chemist's shop and, plucking up courage whilst blushing inwardly with embarrassment and feeling his cock hardening between his legs at the utterly erotic thought of what the was about to do, he asked the sales assistant for two packets of condoms. The word condom was not then in popular use as it is today, but knew the brand as Geoffrey had provided him with them for his trysts with the lovely and nubile Rose back at Ingram house.

He was not at all sure what he would do with them for he had no female company in mind; but Geoffrey, the footman, and impressed upon him the need always to be prepared and so he bought them. To add to his embarrassment, the shop assistant asked him nonchalantly if he would like a tube of lubricant to go with his purchase. He took the shaving soap, the condoms and the proffered tube of gel, paid and rushed, red faced, out of the shop to avoid any further embarrassment as his cock was by now quite hard and pushing the crotch of his trousers into a tent-like shape.

Luckily it had been a man who had served him for had it been a female employee, his courage would surely have failed him and he would have left empty-handed apart from the shaving soap. He noticed that the shop assistant had not raised an eyebrow when he had told him, what he wanted, for in fact, quite a few young lads in their late teens, who fucked around with any girl they could get their hands on, were regular customers and a sale was a sale. The morals of his customers had nothing to do with him! If young lads wanted to fuck the girls, then good luck to them!

It is difficult for us, living in the sexually permissive world of today, where condoms and lubricants are commonplace items and available freely on any supermarket shelf, to realise just how embarrassing the purchase of these essential items was for a young man, especially one in the Rigby School uniform of pinstripe trousers, short- tailed coat, white shirt, black bow-tie and wearing a prefect's mortar board to boot. Such essential items were never mentioned by name and often the commonest source was the barber's shop frequented only by men. But even there, in the all-male environment men were quite shy about making such purchases. Thinking back personally, I can remember only one occasion among dozens of times I have had my hair cut, that a customer bought a packet of condoms. It was in my student days and the guy was a uniformed airman, who asked the barber how many rubbers there were in the packet.

And I can well remember my own first purchase, as a university student, which was from one of those doubtful shops, sort of pseudo chemists, often found in run-down parts of towns, which had large Durex Transparent Latex signs in the window. And I can tell you that like our friend Patrick I felt quite embarrassed as I made made my first purchase; and like him, I left as quickly as possible. I don't even recollect what the proper name for them was in those long-gone days, for the word condom came into popular use much later; as lads, we crudely called them rubber Johnnies. But make no mistake, embarrassing or not though their purchase might have been, lots were nevertheless bought and there was just a much sex in the early 1900's as there is today: it was just not so overtly talked about.

So to come back to Patrick with his shaving soap and condoms in his pocket, with no immediate use for the latter in mind, whom did he now see walking towards him as soon as he left the shop, but the Tomlinson brothers: Colin the major and Thomas the minor. Neither lad was wearing the mandatory headgear: a straw boater with the house ribbon around the crown. So as every Rigbyan knew, getting caught without his hat down town or for that matter anywhere outside the school grounds, meant a bare bum beating. Patrick saw the two boys, who were engaged in chatting to each other, before they saw him and he stood waiting on the pavement until they were almost upon him.

"Tomlinson major; I thought that it was you I saw approaching and I see that on this occasion you have your younger brother, Tomlinson minor, in tow. What, if I might ask, are you two boys doing down town late afternoon on a weekday? Surely you know that such visits to town are forbidden unless you have an exeat signed by a master, which I assume that you both have. And I notice also that you both seem to have forgotten your hats, which as you know the school rules state quite clearly you must wear at all times. So boys, to clarify matters perhaps you would each show me your signed exeat permitting you to be down-town at this hour on a weekday and then we will discuss the reason for your lamentable lack of head-gear."

Tomlinson major, as ever, never sort of a word, launched himself into what he intended to be an explanation and justification of what was clearly a flagrant breach of two of the school most important rules. Patrick stopped him: "Tomlinson please spare me another of your long-winded fantasies. I simply asked to see your signed exeats. Now do you have them or not? Come on boys, hand them over if you have them."

Patrick knew full well that neither lad had ever asked a master for an exeat or given any thought to that fact that they were not wearing their hats; they had simply decided, for some reason or other, that they would slip off into town for some as yet undefined purpose had now been caught in the act, for which both lads knew full well that they would now have to pay a very painful price in the form of a very sore arse.

"Ingram-Lewis sir," began Tomlinson major, as ever undeterred, "Perhaps if you would allow me to explain the circumstances which have..."

"Tomlinson; I did not ask for an explanation of your presence in town, but merely to see your signed exeats. Now do you or do you not have them?"

"Well Ingram-Lewis, we really did not think that we needed an exeat as we were..."

He was again cut short by Patrick who said: "Tomlinson major; it is clear that neither you nor your younger brother have the required exeat allowing you to be in town today at this hour. And to compound your offence, neither of you has even bothered to wear your hat. And so, I shall look forward to receiving you both in my study this evening at eight sharp, immediately after supper, when we shall thrash this matter out once and for all in the time honoured manner. And as usual for such appointments kindly note that you should arrive wearing your gym strips and no underwear. I trust I have made myself abundantly clear. Oh, and please don't forget to bring your bums with you, for they are going, as ever, to play an important part in the proceedings."

But Tomlinson major was still not finished and attempted to have the last word now that he could see that the die was cast and that he and his younger brother were not going to escape a beating that very evening: "Ingram-Lewis sir, I realise that you are going to punish us for breaking the rules, but please, sir, the fault is entirely mine. I persuaded my younger brother to come with me into town and it was really against his will; honestly it was sir; so he is actually a completely innocent party in this affair and you should not punish him as he does not deserve it: truly he does not, sir."

"Tomlinson, it really is very noble of you to shoulder the entire blame for this unfortunate lack of respect for the school rules yourself, but I think that your brother is old enough to know that when he agreed to come down town with you he was breaking a cardinal rule of the school, not to mention the lack of any head gear, which simply makes matters worse. So I am afraid, Tomlinson, that I shall require you both to attend tonight's meeting when you will both suffer the consequences of your joint lapses of judgement. So until this evening: eight sharp in my study in your gym strips. Now both of you; get back to school before another prefect catches you breaking the rules."

Patrick was secretly a great admirer of Tomlinson major in spite of the numerous beatings he had given the boy. Colin Tomlinson did not have a bad bone in his body and had always taken his punishment with good grace and without question. He was, in fact, not a bad boy or a bad student in anyway; it was just the he was mischievous and disregarded any rule which did not suite his purpose at any given moment. And so he regularly ran down the school corridors, in the full knowledge, that if caught, he would get this arse thrashed, which happened on regular occasions; Patrick and other prefects had caught him in the act on numerous occasions and had had the pleasure of beating the boy's arse. But that did not deter him from running in the corridors in the least.

But to return to the present infraction; the two Tomlinson brothers duly presented themselves in their gym strips at Patrick's study that evening. The younger Thomas Tomlinson had asked his brother what he thought would happen to them that evening after his elder brother, had attempted to take the entire blame on his own shoulders. To this question he received a not very assuring reply to the effect that knowing the Head Boy as he did, they were both likely to get their arses thoroughly roasted. "Ingram-Lewis is a really hard caner in my experience," said Tomlinson major to his brother. "So I reckon we'll both come away with twelve strokes at least as that's the minimum he ever gives. Pull yourself together, Tom, as we are both in for a bloody good hiding as Ingram-Lewis really does know how to lay it on with the cane."

Knowing what was about to happen to them, it was not surprising that the two boys entered Patrick's study in a state of extreme nervousness. Patrick was sitting behind his desk looking very serious. He had decided, for dramatic effect, that he would beat the two lads together, to which end he had already placed in the centre of the room, two chairs, back to back, but with large space between them. Across the seat of one of the chairs, one of Mr. Godber's mature canes was ready in waiting. Patrick had chosen a light junior cane, but one which had seen many years use and was very flexible and closely knotted along its length: a really viciously effective instrument of punishment; one guaranteed to inflict great pain in spite of its lightness.

"Well, gentlemen, thank you for presenting ourselves so punctually this evening. Now just to get things quite clear, you are both aware, I presume that by going into town today you broke two of the school's cardinal rules. Neither of you had a requisite exeat allowing you to go into town and neither of you were wearing our school boater. So, to be quite clear, both of you were fully aware that you were breaking the rules and that if caught you would be punished." Patrick paused and waited until both boys admitted that they had known what they were doing at the potential painful consequences of their actions.

He was about to continue when Tomlinson major, ever ready to proffer some far-fetched excuse in an attempt to salvage what was obviously a lost cause, decided to make one very last attempt to divert Patrick from his purpose and said: "Ingram-Lewis, sir, if you would perhaps just allow me to explain, then I think that you will see that the whole thing is a complete misunderstanding. You see sir..."

123456...8