The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick cut him short and said: "Tomlinson, the only misunderstanding is yours, in that you think you can smart talk your way out of any unpleasant situation entirely of your own making. You chose to break the rules and you are now going to pay the price for your actions. There is nothing to explain, Tomlinson, so kindly shut up as I do not want to listen to another of your long-winded feeble excuses."

Patrick picked up the cane which was exceptionally long, some some 36 inches, and very, very flexible. Patrick demonstrated to the two boys just how the cane could be bent into a complete circle without breaking: "So you see gentlemen, that when this splendid implement from a bygone age mates with its targets, to wit your arses, the free end bends around and ensures that the flank of the further buttock is also included in the stroke. And as you will each shortly appreciate, this type of cane guarantees extremely good value from each and every stroke."

"But enough of this talk and let's get down to business. The two of you, step out of your shorts and bend across the chairs there. Tomlinson minor, I want you on the left and your brother on the right. Come on now, quick about it. Bend well over the chair, keep your hands on the seat and both of you stick your arses well up so that I can see what I am doing. We don't want things to go off half-cock do we? I always aim to deliver an artistically well beaten arse; one that I can be proud of as Head Boy and one which the bearer can be equally proud when he shows off his battle scars to his classmates."

But having got both boys in the appropriate position to beat their arses, Patrick still went on with his monologue. "I see, gentlemen, looking at your backsides, that you clearly did not misbehave at home during the recent holidays and that your father did not have occasion to correct either of you. So, your bums are both in perfect condition to be reintroduced to a dose of the Rigby Rigour. Tomlinson major, it is indeed fortunate that your arse and my cane are going to commune together so early in the new term, for to miss an early intervention with you would be like a day without sunshine for me. So I can tell you, that your presence, today, is much appreciated and I shall do my very best to put a little colour back into what is a rather pallid looking pair of cheeks. Rest assured Tomlinson major, that I shall leave you with an arse which will be the talk of the dormitory tonight when your classmates examine your stripes in the showers. But don't you worry, Tomlinson minor that your brother is getting all the attention; your needs will not be forgotten and I can assure you that you too will be the proud bearer of your battle scars in the showers this evening."

Whether either of the Tomlinson brothers much appreciated Patrick's long-winded remarks, extolling the artistic masterpieces into which he was about to turn their arses we shall never know; but to judge by the expressions on their faces they were both increasingly terrified by what was about to be visited on their posteriors. And they had good cause to feel apprehensive; as already observed, Patrick was a hard caner and always laid on the strokes with the maximum force, but which he judged would not break the skin of its target.

His philosophy was that if a boy was to be punished, then it had to hurt, otherwise what was the point. And so, no matter what the offence or the age of the victim, Patrick always laid on the cane with vigour; the Tomlinson brothers were just about to be treated to one of the most painful experiences in their lives. Of course, for the older boys he used a senior cane, of which he had a good selection of mature specimens, provided to him at the beginning of the school year by the Headmaster, Mr. Godber, himself a true believer in the beneficial effects of the cane on a boy's backside.

"So, gentlemen, if you are both ready shall we begin? Now, as you were both caught red-handed together, I thought it appropriate and would be of some comfort for the pair of you if I were to beat you together. And so, I shall begin by giving you, Tomlinson minor, your first stroke and then do the same for your brother. And then I shall give each of you strokes alternately. Oh; I'm so sorry; for I seem to have forgotten to tell you; you are each getting twelve, which should guaranteed each of you a well warmed arse to take to bed tonight. I have decided to be lenient with you in spite of your two offences, both of which under normal circumstances would merit twelve strokes. So as you will appreciate. I am letting the pair of you off very lightly. (Lightly? Twelve strokes of a flexible rattan cane across a naked arse and Patrick called that "lightly"). Gentlemen, brace yourselves, keep your hands on the seat of the chair and do not move until I have finished. If either of you resists or moves, then I shall be obliged to begin again."

Patrick placed himself between the two boys and checked that he could, from that position, apply the cane exactly where he wished. He intended to start by applying strokes forehand to the younger brother and then backhand to the elder boy, He had been practising this technique and now felt that he could place his backhand strokes as accurately as those given forehand. He was particularly keen about this, as it was a matter of pride to him to be able to place twelve evenly spaced cuts across a boy's buttocks with no stroke ever overlapping, In a word, Patrick saw himself as an artist with the cane and wanted, each time he beat a boy, to have the satisfaction of seeing a neatly beaten arse with good clean stripes: a sort of temporary work of art. The recipients would probably have disagreed with this view had they been aware of it.

Patrick began by first tapping the cane several times lightly across the younger Tomlinson's arse, before settling on a central spot to place the first cut. As he tapped, he could see the boy's arse muscles flexing and relaxing again in quick succession, in anticipation of what was about to happen to him. "Relax your arse, Tomlinson" he said. "You will find it best that way." Finally Patrick raised the cane above his head and brought it down with a tremendous swish directly onto the centre of the boy's bum. The young lad drew in an enormous breath and then let out a howl of pain. Patrick then paused for a few seconds before addressing his brother's expectant backside.

This time he placed the cane exactly in the centre and then without any further preparation, brought it down with another responding crack precisely on the intended spot. In both cases the end of the cane wrapped itself over the further buttock and prolonged the painful cut still further. Then with slow and deliberate strokes, each separated by what he fancily thought of as a pause of appreciation, he continued the ritual for another five strokes, by which time neither boy could hold back his tears.

Patrick then repositioned himself on the opposite side between the two suppliant lads, now making Tomlinson major his forehand target. He then continued to administer the other six cuts, by which time both boys were howling with pain. He surveyed is handiwork which was in the form of twelve neatly placed deep red welts on each boy's arse. No welt touched another and with twelve cuts, Patrick had effectively covered the entire surface of each boys arse with painful stripes. It was quite clear that the two lads had undergone an excruciatingly painful beating and they knew it.

"Well gentlemen. I think that concludes our business for today; so you may now both get up and put your shorts back on. I hope that you have learned a lesson and will in future observe the rules. However, knowing you as I do, Tomlinson major, I have little doubt that we shall probably have another encounter during the term. After all this is only the second day and already you have broken two rules. Now let me just say this to you; if I have to bring you in here for another beating within the next month, then I shall have no hesitation in upping your punishment to twelve strokes of the willow birch, no matter what the offence. You Tomlinson are an inveterate recidivist: a piece of mischief just looking for somewhere to happen and you have to be brought to heel."

"As for you Tomlinson minor, I suggest that you do not emulate your elder brother or allow yourself to be persuaded by him to enter into any of his pea-brained activities, otherwise you too will find yourself with a perpetually sore arse. Make no mistake boys; if I catch either of you breaking the rules again, any rule at all, then I shall have no hesitation in beating you. Now you may thank me for correcting you and get off to your respective dormitories and take what solace you can from your classmates' undoubted admiration of my artistic work on your bums."

The two lads left, massaging their painful backsides in a somewhat futile attempt to ease the agony of the beating. Young Thomas said plaintively to his brother: "Colin; why did we go down town in the first place? We didn't actually buy anything and all we have as a result of looking in shop windows is a killingly sore bum each. So why did we go in the first place? Ingram-Lewis is right, Colin; I shall paddle my own canoe from now on. I don't want anything more to do with any of your hair-brained ideas. Jesus, man, my arse is absolutely killing me; I don't think I'll be able to sit down for days; and it was all for nothing!"

For once his brother was lost for words.

CHAPTER 5

The second week in term bore witness to a radical change in Patrick's sex life. Hitherto, when at school, as was also the case with his fellow sixth formers, Patrick's sex life had been limited to acts of anal sex with certain of his classmates. But Patrick had gained considerable experience of sex with a woman thanks to his footman, Geoffrey, who had introduced him to Rose, the nubile and highly sexed kitchen maid at Ingram House, who during his holidays at home in Northumberland had proved an excellent teacher for Patrick. And so, here he was aged eighteen pushing nineteen, sexually experienced way beyond his age, but stuck in an all male environment. Whilst he loved fucking his school friends, he really felt that he would like to widen his sexual horizons to include more encounters with members of the opposite sex, as he had truly enjoyed having sex with Rose. In fact, Patrick was equally at home in his sexual activities with either men or women and here he was, highly frustrated, confined to a boys' school with not a nubile female in sight: or so he thought.

But he was wrong as he discovered quite by accident. The school had its own laundry, which worked five days a week washing not only the bed linen linen but also the shirts, underwear and socks for the boys, every item of which had its owner's a name tag sewn to it. It was when he received his week's clean clothes from the laundry that he discovered a shirt was missing and so he went to the laundry himself to find out what might have happened to it.

The laundry was in a completely separate building into which under normal circumstances the boys themselves never ventured. Indeed it would be safe to say that most of them were totally unaware that a school laundry existed. They packed up their dirty washing each week in a wicker hamper and received a replacement back with their clean things each Friday. And so it was that Patrick, enquiring after his lost shirt, discovered that there were, in fact, female staff at the school and that one of them, the very girl who dealt with him was an extremely attractive young thing somewhere about twenty years of age. It was not love at first sight, but he looked at her and she looked at him it was clear that they found each other mutually attractive. But once having located his lost shirt, he said goodbye to the girl and returned to his study.

But he could not, nevertheless, get the girl of his mind as he had clearly discerned her interest in him in much the same way that a knowing look over the dinner table at Ingram House had brought him and the footman, Geoffrey together; and we all know what the consequences of that one look had been. I suppose today we would say that there was some immediate chemistry between them, but such high flown ideas were then unknown. Patrick racked his brain trying to think how he could find out who the girl was and how he might meet her, but he drew a blank until that marvellous thing, chance, came into play.

It was on the Saturday afternoon that Patrick had gone into town to make a few purchases of writing materials, when leaving the stationer's shop, he ran slap into the laundry girl, who more or less finished up in his arms. They each recognised the other and laughed; Patrick apologised for his clumsiness and not unnaturally then walked at her side for a short way. Patrick was as captivated by the girl now as he had been when he met her the previous day in the school and it was evident from the easy way that she allowed him to walk beside her that she was not at all shy and that she also found him attractive. This was not at all surprising, for Patrick was a well set-up young man with those general sort of handsome good looks guaranteed to set any girl's heart pounding. In modern parlance Patrick was a very attractive hunk.

Passing a tea shop, Patrick asked the girl, whose name he still did not know, if she would like to have tea, to which she agreed with alacrity. And so it was over tea that the two young people got to know each other and Patrick, by now totally smitten by what he could see of Carole, began what I suppose was his first seduction. He could already feel a certain stirring between his legs and it was quite clear that his companion felt the same about him. Carole Whitaker, for that was the girl's name, was nineteen years old and had been working in the school laundry since she left school aged thirteen. She hailed from a remote village in North Yorkshire and now lived by herself in a room she rented in the town centre.

Tea over, they left the teashop and Patrick wondered what would happen next, for he did not want to leave Carole at that moment, but he had idea what the two of them could do, walking together down the street as they now were. He just knew that he desperately wanted to have sex with this girl; but in spite of her apparent openness towards him, did she reciprocate the feeling? But he need not have feared that the embryo seduction was about to fail, for for Carole clearly felt the same as him about what was happening. She now took up the reigns and coyly asked Patrick if he would like to see where she lived: "It will be quite quiet now," she said, "As my landlady works late on Saturday evenings; so we won't be disturbed." We won't be disturbed! Could anything have been sweeter to Patrick's ears? The girl was obviously as keen to pursue whatever was about to happen as he was. Patrick jumped for joy inwardly, as Carole uttered those deliciously inviting words: "We won't be disturbed."

Patrick drank in this piece of new with an inward feeling of euphoria; it was clear that Carole was as attracted to him as he was to her and what was, in fact, his first attempt at seducing a young lady appeared to be progressing swimmingly. Once inside Carole's room, which was quite spacious and really pleasantly furnished, the two young people could not keep their hands of each other and it was obvious that Carole needed no encouragement: in today's idiom, she really had the hots for him as much as he had for her. But for Patrick there was the problem of coming to terms, for the first time, with the paraphernalia of clothing which ladies wore in 1900.

In his previous amorous encounters with Rose, his kitchen maid, she had always arrived in his bedroom in a state of almost total undress or was already naked in his bed before he himself arrived. But now things were different. He was confronted by a fully clothed young female with whom he had every intention of having sex, but he first had to get her clothes off and her into bed. It is difficult today for us to imagine just now complicated was the female dress of that period. Zip fasteners, Velcro and the like had not been invented and dressing and undressing was always an elaborate ritual: multiple buttons had to be undone, hooks and eyes separated, cross lacing loosened to enable foundation garments to be removed. It was not surprising that grand ladies needed a maid to help them with their labours. To say that Patrick stripped the girl (as today might well have been the case) and lifted her into bed (which he ultimately did) would have been the understatement of the year.

Once Carole was finally freed of her multiple skirts, petticoats, vests, bloomers and lord know what else, Patrick saw for the first time that he was in the presence of a lovely and desirable young woman, whom he simply could not wait to fuck. With Carol now in bed, he shed his own clothes with no embarrassment at all and Carole made appreciative noises as she viewed her prospective lover. And well merited her appreciation was, for in his nakedness, Patrick was a muscularly handsome young stud with a very large and, for Carole, desirable "endowment" which was already rock hard and raring to go.

And it was now for the first time that Patrick fully appreciated the wisdom of his footman, Geoffrey, who had told him always to carry condoms on him and be prepared, as one never knew what unexpected opportunity might present itself. Today, by chance, here was just the opportunity he had been dreamed of, which had simply walked unexpectedly into his life that afternoon. And even though he did not really know Carole at all, there was something which had clicked between them and she was clearly willing a party as to what was about to happen. As he lay down at her side, Patrick was under no illusion that he was about to deflower his first virgin, for it was obvious that Carole was a girl, who like Rose, had certainly some experience with men.

Now Patrick felt that he was fully conversant with gay sex and knew exactly what he was doing and in the light of his numerous encounters Rose he did not feel at nervous to be with only his second girl ever. But even the slightest trace of nervousness which he might have had, disappeared as soon as he touched Carole, for she literally melted into his arms. Here was a dream girl who clearly wanted sex as much as he did and he was in a position to give it to her. Rose had taught him not to rush things; to treat a woman gently, and not to forget to coax her private parts to life with his fingers before attempting to penetrate her. But Carole really did have the hots for him, for he had barely touched her clitoris before he realised that she was already fully lubricating and ready for him. So he rolled on the rubber and with Carole willingly on her back with her legs spread wide open to receive him, he very gently eased his large cock into her and gave her a few gentle but firm thrusts to test out the new territory.

So Patrick and Carole made ardent love in her room for the first time that afternoon. He was very gentle with her, but nevertheless used firm and long strokes of his cock to bring her and himself to a simultaneous climax. Rose had taught him to try to bring his partner to orgasm at the same moment as he himself shot his load and with his considerable experience at gay anal sex, he had learned to control his cock and his emotions so that he could delay his own climax until he judged his partner too was ready. To his credit he managed to do this and at the climactic moment, Carole clung to him and shook with emotion as she experience a shuddering orgasm; he pumped his sperm into her: sperm which was caught in that all important piece of transparent latex he was wearing. As a first act of sex between them it was a divine and utterly successful occasion. When it was over, Carole clung to him like a limpet until they both calmed down.

123456...8