The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was, for him, an absolutely heavenly experience to penetrate so deeply such a willing partner; a sentiment that was echoed by her, judging by the appreciative moans she made. And for the first time his partner addressed him by his Christian name alone with no honorific: "Patrick," she said, "You are so big and gentle; you are utterly divine. I have never felt anyone like you." This confirmed to him that he was not the first person to enter her private domain; but to be fair, he was not exactly a beginner himself and what the hell, Carole was utterly delicious and he revelled in the way in which she simply melted into him. So even though he realised that he was with an experienced partner, he did not in any way disdain her for that.

Suddenly, Carole was holding Patrick's cock in her hand and she started gently to massage it. Patrick was, of course, totally unable to control himself as his man-meat responded automatically to Carole's ministrations. Within a minute his cock was again rock-hard and Carole then slid down and took his cock head in her mouth. This was a shock for Patrick as it was the first time that anyone had ever actually sucked his cock: a new experience which became ever more delicious and enjoyable as Carole persisted with her tongue. As he lay there letting the girl service him with what we would today call a blow job, he reflected on the fact that, much like Rose, Carole was clearly a sexually very experienced young woman who enjoyed what she was doing enormously.

After a few minute, by which time he was in a great state of arousal, Patrick suddenly rolled over on top of Carole, reached out to the side table where he had placed his condoms, rolled on a fresh rubber and with no warning thrust his cock deep into her again. This time he gave Carole a really hard and vigorous fuck in contrast with the gentle way in which their first coupling had taken place. As he grew ever more forceful, Carole urged him on: "Yes, yes Patrick, don't stop; go on; I like it really hard; do it: do it: do it; Patrick you are just so hard and big; I just love what you are doing to me; please don't stop."

Patrick, who by now needed no urging, could not have stopped had he been asked to do so. On and on he went, until he again climaxed and shot his second mighty wad, as his cock sank deeply into his partner. Carole climaxed simultaneously again and clung to him as she shuddered with that incredible feeling which only a true orgasm can give to a woman. And it is precisely that feeling of ecstasy which only a man can truly produce in a normal heterosexual woman, which Carole clearly was. It is exactly this feeling which, once experienced, becomes like a drug for many women; they cannot do without it and it often keeps them together with a man whom they basically hate. In a word they enjoy being fucked by a guy who can satisfy them and love does not really enter into the equation: it becomes just raw sex.

Lying there together, arms and legs entwined in what I suppose must be called post-coital bliss, Patrick said: "Carole, you really are a girl of hidden talents; that was just about the best sex I've ever had. Where the hell did you learn what you know?"

His question as to Carole's experience went unanswered and was met with: "Patrick, for a guy still at school, you truly do know what you are doing. You know, I don't want you to get the idea that I am a whore who has sex with men for money; I don't, but I just have certain sexual needs which I have to satisfy and I have met them with several different lovers. But you, Patrick are the tops: the absolute tops; and don't pretend that you are inexperienced either because you are certainly not. You are a highly competent lover and I enjoyed every minute of having you deep inside me; I didn't want it ever to stop."

"I know that we have become what are called "lovers", but realistically and I am a realist, Patrick, what we have is a mutual sexual attraction and I know that you will leave the school at the end of this term, never to return. But what I hope we might be able to do is to spend the next few weeks together doing something we both clearly love. So what do you say; can we make a habit of Saturday afternoons here?"

Patrick could not believe his ears when he heard Carole's proposal. This girl was half a century ahead of her time, proposing to him that they become sex partners of convenience for a brief period. He almost fell in love with the girl there and then. And before anything more was said, he was again on top of this delightful young female, fucking her as hard and vigorously as he had done a little while ago. My goodness, how delicious sex was and especially so with such a soft and welcoming partner, who clearly enjoyed taking it as much as he enjoyed giving. It was an afternoon made in heaven and it had all happened by chance. Thank goodness for that lost shirt!

So Carole and Patrick become regular Saturday afternoon lovers for the rest of his term at Rigby. The day before he left the school for ever, he went into town to Carole's room and spent the entire night with her in a monumental frenzy of sex. As Carole had said; what they had together was not love but a mutual enjoyment in satisfying each other's sexual needs and neither of them ever regretted for one moment what they had done. For 1900, or even for a half a century later, they were a very forward thinking young pair. Patrick bought her a modest gold pendant and necklace by way of a farewell gift. After that final night together, they never saw each other again, but Carole was someone Patrick remembered with fondness for the rest of his life.

CHAPTER 6

Back at school and at supper that evening. Patrick would have dearly loved to boast about his conquest. It was quite common for the lads of the upper sixth, in their final year at Rigby, to boast about their sexual experiences with women, but it was, for the main part, just a load of hot air. But Patrick held his tongue, deciding that there was some sense in the old maxim, "Discretion is the better part of valour" So his sexual exploits with the delicious Carole remained a secret between her and him and no one ever knew that the Head Boy had had a regular female lover during his last term at school.

But today was Saturday and Patrick had already received a note from the Headmaster in his pigeonhole inviting him to a start of term supper the following evening. Patrick sighed somewhat as he read the missive. He knew that Mr. Godber would want to discuss the term's arrangements with him, but he also knew equally well that he would be called upon to render his usual Sunday evening service to Mr, Godber; once again he would be expected to fuck the old boy' s arse. It was not that he minded as he enjoyed sex in any form, and he had become quite fond of the Headmaster, who had treated him very well as Head Boy of the school; but after the time he had just spent with Carole, he would have preferred a Sunday evening with her rather than exercising his cock on the Headmaster's arse. But "Needs must when the devil drives", and he saw no way of avoiding what had, after the last two terms, become a Sunday ritual.

As ever, the Headmaster and Patrick sat together and first discussed the school's business. Mr. Godber was remarkably well informed as to what Patrick's activities had encompassed during the first week. Patrick wondered from where he obtained his information and, more alarmingly, how much more he might know about Patrick's illicit sexual activities. "Well Ingram-Lewis, at the first assembly as you heard, I proposed coming down very hard of term on the question of smoking and drinking, both of which I want stamped out completely."

Patrick said nothing but asked himself how the Headmaster reconciled his edict against alcohol with the fact that he would probably offer him a glass of sherry before they sat down to supper, which would then be accompanied by a glass of wine and some port to finish off the meal. A modified version of Tennyson's famous verse came to mind as he mused over the Headmaster's thinking on matters of alcohol: "Ours is not to reason why, but to accept things as they are." So Patrick abandoned any hope of understanding the Headmaster on the subject of alcohol, but accepted the fact, that for some reason, it was acceptable for him, Patrick, the Head Boy, to consume sherry, table wine and port in the presence of the very man who had publicly strictly forbidden their consumption by the pupils of the school. "If it were anyone else," mused Patrick to himself, "He would be slated for a birching."

"So Ingram-Lewis, I gather that the words were barely out of my mouth when you found three senior boys smoking, I presume that you dealt with them as I had said at the school assembly and birched them. As I told you at the beginning of term, as Head Boy in loco domini, you do not need to refer to me if you feel a boy deserves to birched, Just do it; thrash his deserving backside and send him off wondering why he ever broke the rules. Yes, Ingram-Lewis, I am a great believer in the beneficial effects of the birch; well applied to the naked buttocks, it is a very salutary experience; one most boys don't wish to repeat. I remember birching you myself when you were younger and that put you on the right track; and just look at what you have achieved. (If only he really knew!) I hope that you gave them the full tariff of twelve cuts each and as they were senior boys I hope that you visited that that new fangled thing that Mr. Patterson made from maple twigs. Very effective I thought it would be when I saw it."

Patrick replied: "Well sir, you are very well informed. It was a junior prefect who caught the three boys from the lower sixth smoking in the lavatories. However as the punishment is now a mandatory birching, they were referred immediately to me to deal with, rather than being sent to the Prefects' Court as would normally have happened. The maple birch is reserved for the punishment room but I do maintain a lighter willow birch, also a confection of Mr Patterson, in my own study, but otherwise the cane alone is used in the Prefects' Court. But I am happy to confirm to you Headmaster that the three boys in question were each given twelve cuts of the birch as per your order. As you observed sir, the new maple birch of Mr. Patterson's is a remarkably efficient and painful implement. Oh and just one small point sir; as they were caught in the act of smoking, they should have received fifteen cuts according to your announcement. However, as they were caught before the expiry of the moratorium period of one week, I felt I should be lenient and gave them just twelve each. But I can tell you sir; they left the punishment room feeling very, very sorry for themselves indeed. If I might be forgiven a vulgarity sir, the boys left with flaming hot arses, wondering what had just hit them. I doubt they will ever be back for more."

Mr Godber had listened approvingly to this account and said: "Well Ingram-Lewis you do seem to have matters in hand and I have to say that what you did sounds to have been very satisfactory. I just want to be sure that in this final term for both of us, we do not turn soft on the boys and let our rigorous standards slip. You know my philosophy, "Give them and inch and they'll take a mile" and that is the very last thing we want to happen."

"The enforcement of the school rules and strict discipline in the form of corporal punishment are the backbones of the success of Rigby. Not for nothing is the expression, Rigby Rigour, well known among the public school fraternity and it is the discipline and its enforcement that is our strength and which gives the parents of our boys the assurance, that in sending their sons here, they will receive a good, formal education and emerge as young gentlemen, And let me add, in my view it is largely due to the liberal use of the cane and the birch that we maintain our reputation. We shall both be quitting Rigby for good at the end of this term and it is my intention to hand over to my successor, a well run and well disciplined school and I look to you, Ingram-Lewis, as my Head Boy, to help me in this task. Now what else had happened this week which I should know about?"

"Well sir, I did myself catch red-handed two junior boys, the Tomlinson brothers, down town without exeats and without their boaters. And so, I dealt with them in the normal manner. I gave each of them twelve with the cane and sent them off to bed with well beaten backsides and feeling very sorry for themselves."

"Just one small point, Ingram-Lewis; you always beat the boys bare I presume; I don't want to retrogress and allow them to wear their shorts or trousers when being punished. I insist on the traditional Rigby method; the cane and the birch must both be applied directly to naked buttocks. We must not allow our standards to drop otherwise we shall find ourselves emulating the state schools, where where caning bare is rare; and the next thing we know, we shall be applying the cane to the palm of boys' hands. No Ingram-Lewis, we must maintain our standards: all punishment directly to the bare buttocks and twelve strokes the standard tariff. The boys have got to know that if they break the rules, they will be well and truly punished; it's got to hurt and hurt a lot. A sore arse, as you put it, never did any boy any harm."

Patrick went on: "Otherwise sir, the Court of Prefects has caned a couple of boys with punishment slip referrals from their masters but it has been a relatively quiet week."

"Well, Ingram-Lewis you seem, as ever, to have things well in hand so that I can once again breathe easily and leave things in your capable hands as far as keeping the boys under control is concerned. As I say, don't hesitate to thrash any miscreant, you will always have my support. Just come down on them like a ton of bricks. But to change the subject, tell me now, as I am curious to know, what do you intend to do yourself after Rigby? You will be leaving at the end of this term; have you obtained the offer of a place at either Oxford or Cambridge? I presume that you are intending to go on to University or are you thinking of the Civil Service?"

"Headmaster I am intending to go neither to University nor into the Civil Service. I have decided that after my time at Rigby, I am not an intellectual who would benefit from a university education. Frankly I doubt that I could knuckle down and do the work. Remember Headmaster that the expression used is to "read for degree" and I am afraid that is something that left to my own devices I would not do too well. Nor am I interested in moving into one of the Civil Service departments as many Rigbyans do. Searching my own mind as to what I would do for a career, I decided that I would prefer a much more hands-on occupation, And so, Headmaster, off my own bat entirely and with no discussion either with any of my masters or my mother, I applied for a place as a cadet at Dartmouth Naval College with a view to obtaining a commission in the Royal Navy and becoming a regular serving commissioned officer."

"Headmaster, I do not know how much you know about my family, but on the early death of my father several years ago, I became head of the Ingram-Lewis family and owner of Ingram house and its estate, where my mother lives. More importantly I also became sole owner of the family coal mining business in Northumberland. In this I have no personal interest or intention to become involved and I have for the past several years left its management in the very capable hands of a Managing Director, who has been with the business for over thirty years and who does a good job. And so I shall be more or less turning my back on all that I own and taking off in a new direction."

"It must be evident to you, sir, that I do not have to worry about money and so I am as free as I wish to be. My mother does not yet know of my decision and I can tell you that she will be appalled to learn that I am not intending to run the family business. But at the end of the day, my life is my own and she will have to come to terms with my decision. In fact, for her, my decision to join the Navy will not affect her life at all as she lives alone with a paid female companion at Ingram House and is surrounded by a bevy of indoor and outdoor staff. I shall, of course, still visit my ancestral home when my schedule in the Navy permits and the ownership of the Ingram-Lewis interests will remain mine to dispose of eventually as I see fit."

Mr Godber had listened in silence to this exposition of Patrick's intention and then said: "Well young man, I have no idea whether or not you have made a wise decision or not, but I admire you tremendously for being so clear in what you intend to do after leaving this school. If you feel the Navy is the place for you, then by all means take that path. And who knows; perhaps one day we shall welcome Admiral Ingram-Lewis as a distinguished old boy of the school. Now I see the butler has brought in the sherry decanter, newly replenished; so shall we take a glass before dinner?"

The dinner was, as ever, very good and Mr. Godber produced and excellent bottle of claret to accompany the main course. Port was served with the dessert; and then as ever, Ingram-Lewis became Patrick, which was the signal to retire to Mr. Godber's bedroom and for Patrick to fulfil what had become a regular Sunday ritual and provide his Headmaster with his weekly dose of "anal stimulation". What had hitherto happened on such occasions was that the Headmaster had retired to his bedroom, had undressed and installed himself in his bed. Patrick had then followed and done his duty, so to speak, after which he had left with no further discussion. Patrick had, in fact, grown quite fond of the old boy, who demanded nothing more than being given a good hard fuck. But on this occasion, when Patrick had satisfied his bodily needs, the Headmaster rolled over onto his back and engaged Patrick in what promised to become an embarrassing conversation.

Mr. Godber now moved back into his Ingram-Lewis mode, for to call him Patrick evidently appeared, in the Headmaster's eyes, only appropriate for their more intimate moments, which he clearly now considered to be over for that evening, Mr. Godber began: "You know Ingram-Lewis, at the assembly the other day, I set out very clearly the punishments which all boys would receive if they broke the smoking and drinking rules of the school, both of which I am determined to stamp out completely. And so I was delighted that you had already had occasion to use the birch on three boys you caught smoking. So I was just wondering whether I should make it clear to the boys that any of them caught in unnatural sexual acts with each other would also be birched. Now I know that acts of buggery, sodomy, love, sex, call it what you will, do go on between boys and I know that I can preach abstinence until I am blue in the face and that I shall not stop it. You must realise this yourself, Ingram-Lewis, for you are quite a well equipped and competent performer in this respect, as I can vouch from my own experience with you. And I suspect that I am not the only person in this school with whom you have regular sexual relations. Indeed if I were, I would start wondering if there was something wrong with you. But what do you think about my formalising the punishment for boys caught in the act, in the way I have done for smoking and drinking?"

By this time, Patrick was feeling very uneasy, for the Headmaster was beginning to discuss Patrick's own sexual activities, which were not only forbidden by the school but were also illegal under the then law of the land. And he also found it hard to comprehend how the Headmaster could justify offering him alcoholic drinks without a qualm, when any other boy would be thrashed for drinking any form of alcohol. Add to this that the Headmaster clearly understood that sex was such an unstoppable force in the lives of many senior boys, that come what may it would have to be tolerated or ignored unless the culprits were actually caught in the act by a master or prefect. But even then, Patrick found it difficult to stomach a prefect thrashing a boy for buggery, when he knew full well that many of the prefects themselves indulged in the pastime: he himself included. What made the whole thing worse was that here he was, the Head Boy, lying in bed with the Headmaster whose arse he had just fucked and who prior to that had been feeding him with the forbidden drink - and plenty of it at that!

123456...8