The Inheritance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jreed1973
jreed1973
15 Followers

A nurse comes in and tells AJ that she will have to get some routine checkups. She is then wheeled out, which left a room filled with thick animosity. I close my eyes and sigh.

"Marcella."

"Why? You couldn't say goodbye. You couldn't call me over the years to see how I was doing? I spent my entire fucking life with you up to that point. I thought I meant something to you. I thought you loved me. I thought I loved you."

"I'm sorry. That's all I can say.

For the next few hours, Marcella and I, made amends and caught up on things. She was still one of the most beautiful women I know. Being from Brazil, Rio, she worshiped the sun, which gave her this very dark complexion that contrasted her blue eyes and golden blond hair. Staring into her eyes loosing myself, I recall many nice things about my life.

"Why are looking at me like that Sebastian?"

"For the last ten plus years...I have chosen to block out many things in my past. Looking at you brings back memories that I have forgotten. Good memories."

Later that day, Marcella and I headed back to my place, and made some more pleasant memories. It was a strange thing for me to be making love on my parent's bed, I don't know, but I could have sworn I could feel them watching us.

Seeing Marcella disrobe in front of me was an amazing. She slowly took off her top, and then her bra, revealing that oh so wonderful tan line of hers. God that turned me on, I could not contain my passion any longer; I rushed over to her and began kissing her neck, pulling on her long blond hair. She breaks away from me and unzips her mini skirt and lays on the bed legs spread, waiting for me. Within ten seconds it seemed I was naked and on top of her, thrusting in and out. Three weeks without sex, god, I had forgotten that quick how wonderful a woman felt. I often think, how on god's green earth did I go thirteen years celibate.

I put her dark smooth legs over my shoulder and push deep in her. I could feel her hands clutching my bare ass. In the heat of out passion, I tightly grip her hair and look into her blue eyes. She looks back with a weak seductive grin.

My first act of anal sex was with her, I was...well young and she was...younger. But from then on, anal was apart of nightly sexual routine. From what I can recall, she rather enjoyed it.

I pull out of her wet pussy, and look at her. She runs her hands up my back and grabs my hair. I then enter her ass. She closes her eyes and lets out a soft moan and scratches my neck with her well manicured nails. I spread her legs wide and pound her beautiful rear. Within minutes I could feel myself coming. I pull out and hold my cock with my right hand and move quickly to her mouth. She leans forward and waits for my load. On feeling her warm breath, I explode in her mouth. When I'm done, I fall to the left of her on the bed.

She immediately jumps on top of me, and puts my withering cock in her, and rides me wild. Sam never fucked me this wild, and Sam fucked wild. Marcella began bouncing up and down on me, grinding into my thighs, savoring every sexual move. She pulls off me and straddles my face. She spreads her labia as her thighs hovered inches above my mouth. I lean up and enter her cunt with my tongue, licking her inner walls. She lowers herself on my face and begins grinding. She tasted wonderful. As she began to buck on my face, I could feel her squirting in my mouth. She was never the type of woman that screamed when she came, but rather she moaned and fucked harder, which she was doing. When my mouth was filled, and she was finished she fell back. Mouth full of cum and saliva, I mover forward and kiss her. Our faces and neck covered in fluids. I give her a long French kiss and then collapse on her side.

"I haven't been fucked like that in years. I haven't fucked like that in years."

She turns and smiles at me.

On the night stand her phone vibrates. She takes a deep breath and moves over.

"Yes." She answers. "Okay. I am at the Lebar's estate. I will see you then. Love you."

"Who was that?"

She sighs and moves off the bed and walks to the door of the bathroom and stops. She turns and looks at me. "My husband."

The Inheritance

(Episode 3)

I don't know why, but I felt really heart broken to know that Marcella was married. I think it was more of an ego crush than anything, when I think about it. I mean, I was her first, love, we both lost our virginity to each other, we had some very wild times together...I don't know. Do I still love her? Not really. Am I angered that she had the audacity to move on in life? Yeah I think that is more the reason.

To get my mind off her and back on to business, I am now sitting in a room that archives most of the super eight movies that my father shot. The first one I began to watch, is of my mother in the back seat of a car getting fucked by two men. No doubt, my father was the one running the camera and directing the actors. It is in French, and my French is extremely rusty, but from the context I can make out what is being said. I don't think that anyone watching would care what language it's in because the scene in it self is very hot. I really have t give it to my parents, they knew how to make a porno.

I had an idea, on how to make money with the website, if and when it ever got up and placed a call to Linda.

"Do you know what time it is?" Linda says.

I had forgot that we are seven hours ahead of the east coast. "Ah, no."

"What do you want? And where the hell are you? Are you having sex?"

"I am at my families estate and no I am not having sex, that is my mother fucking on the video. Listen, I need to know, who the biggest porn star on the web is, and I need to see if we can sign her. I'm thinking that we can use whoever it is to draw customers to us."

"Is that it? Can I get back to sleep now?"

"Yeah, can you have the information by noon your time?"

"Yes, good bye."

I went back to watching the video of Olivia now fucking the two men in a bed room. I am looking at the way these men are having sex with her. Yes it's hard, yes it's porn, but it's almost as if, these men are in love with her, they way the look at her and kiss on her. You just don't see that anymore.

Anyway, I needed to figure a way to transfer theses super 8 movies to a digital format. I also had the daunting task of finding new talent. My visit to France was a dual purpose one, to visit my sister and to meet up with a few producers and directors.

Porn in the US is much different from porn in Europe. Some say that the US market tends to be a bit more nasty and dirty, when it comes to showing things, but in my opinion, Europe takes the cake. I don't know if it's the many exotic locations or the exotic women here, or even the willingness of the girls to do things, that are just...Pornographic, but there is a difference.

When in Europe, if the words Hardcore and Porn came up, pardon the pun, one name popped into the minds of people, Jacques, my father. Now that he dead, the industry has been taken over by many new directors and producers, trying to fill his shoes. But no one seems to have the same charismatic personality as he, nor does anyone have a stable of beautiful exotic and erotic women. Well, there is one man.

In the entertainment industry, there are certain performers that can be identified by just a name. Prince, Madonna, Dolly, when you hear those names you think of music. Spielberg, you think of movies. Grisham legal thrillers. In the wide world of porn, one name stands out among the rest as being perverted and the best, Pierre. He just goes by the name Pierre. I know he has a last name, but I really don't give a fuck what it is. He can gives us a head, pardon the pun again, in the US market because he has what people want to see.

Pierre, it seems has a knack for getting innocent looking and inexperienced women to do things that they would never ever consider. I believe the term is, turning them out.

I had an appointment with Pierre at his studio in Marseille this after noon. I honestly did not know what to expect when I met him, he is somewhat of a mystery to many. But when I met him, I was shock. Standing before me, was a middle aged man, balding, not that great of body, and really bad teeth. This can't be the god of porn I thought.

"Hello, I am here to see Pierre, my name is Sebastian."

"Ahh, Sebastian pleasure to meet you. I am Pierre."

What the FUCK! I thought. This guy I guess is the prime example of looks don't mean a goddamn thing when it comes to getting women.

"Please come in."

We walked into his house that doubled as a studio. I was familiar with the lights and the set up that was around when he showed me in. We walked to the back yard of his place and sat by a pool with five naked, and what had to be the most beautiful women I had seen in long time. They all turned their attention to us when we sat.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asks.

"No thank you."

"So you want to hire Pierre. What can Pierre do for you?"

"Well, I need hardcore content to fill a website. Exclusive, hardcore content. And I am told that you are the man to see."

"Yes Pierre is what you call the man. Pierre can provide for you anything that you would like, for a fee of course."

"Oh of course."

"Do you have a distributor in the US?"

"The US for Pierre, is something of a wish. Pierre does not have a distributor."

"Well, how about this. In exchange for content, exclusive first rights content, my company provides you with an outlet in the US. We're talking about, stores, website exposure, promotional appearances etc."

"Pierre has those things now. What Pierre needs is to be famous in the US. If you can make Pierre famous in the US, Pierre will agree to providing your company with exclusive content."

A few things ran through my mind while in this meeting. One was, why the fuck does this guy keep referring to himself in the third person, and how the fuck will I be able to make this guy famous?

"When you say famous, what exactly do you mean?"

"Pierre wants to be known in the US as the best director in the adult industry."

"Recognition?"

"That is what Pierre means."

"I think I can do that for you."

"If you can do that for Pierre, than Pierre will be on your side."

When I got back to the estate, Sam was there waiting for me, naked in bed. My relationship with Sam was fuck and talk. It seems that I can get a lot off my chest if I relieve stress first. It seems to work, because most times when I have to make a decision, sex clears my mind and I am able to be objective. The decision I needed to make was whether to hire this bizarre Frenchman. I needed to feel comfortable with the decision. I needed to know I was making the right decision, and like with all decision I have made in the past, my Samanta has helped me.

"Fuck." I sighed as I came. Our bodies covered in sweat from the constant grinding and rubbing against each other. When Sam and I get together after being apart for an extended period of time, we have some of the hottest most perverted sex there is. One time it was with three other woman. Another with two other men. I think I was beginning to slowly turn into my father, because I began to enjoy seeing other men fuck the woman I loved. It did something to me, it unleashed something.

I ran man hand up Sam's chest as she rocked back and forth on me. She had just three month ago, got a boob job. It was a nice one. Nothing too excessive, just enough for them to be perky. I told her she didn't needed, but it was something that she wanted.

Her rocking motion on me becomes harder and deliberate. She pushes herself deeper into my thighs and moans softly. Sam during real sex, that's what I call it when we are together, is never verbal. During her movies, she is loud and vulgar, but that is all a front for her fans and for the camera. But one thing that remains the same off camera as it is on, is her perversions. God I love when she gets in these ultra perverted moods, the sex is amazing.

Tonight though, the perversion level is at a three. The sex is hot and satisfying, but not at the level that sometimes we hit.

Falling onto my chest, she whispers in my ear, "Sebastian mi amure."

I run my hand down her smooth back and cup her small ass. "I love you too Samanta."

"You need to talk?"

"Why do you think I need to talk?"

She leans up and grins at me. She runs he hands over my face. "I know my Sebastian. When you have something on your mind, you don't fuck well. So what is it?"

"This guy that I am thinking about hiring...he's strange."

"What is his name?"

"Pierre."

"Oh I know Pierre, and he is a bit strange. But I think he would do wonders for you and the company."

I smiled and kissed her chest. "That's what I needed to hear."

"I am always glad to be of help to my Sebastian."

Three months ago

"Sebastian, in order for this company to go somewhere, we need this deal to go through." Linda tells me.

The deal that she is talking about is my companies IPO. The initial public offering.

Being that we are a new company, meant that we had to go before the chairman of the Nadaq. It was pretty much up to him, whether or not the public would know about us. I was far away from my goal with the company, but I had enough capital to put us up for the pubic to buy shares. I had the experience in running a major company. I had the board, that has the know how. All we needed now was a vote of confidence.

It was nothing new for an adult entertainment company to be put up on the stock exchange, Playboy did, Penthouse etc, but our company would be the first that specializes in hardcore adult entertainment, and that was a concern. Questions like, who would we target to buy shares. How much would our shares go for. The later was the most important, and that would be up to the Chairman of the Nasdaq.

I had a meeting with him to discuss the deal and to tell him about the history of the company. He seemed very straight laced, he was very respected in the world of business, but like so many businessman, he too had a dark side. He showed a lot of interest in our product, and needed to be convinced that what we pushed was of the highest quality. So I set him up on a date with the hottest woman in porn...Katina, my Samanta.

Luis Malone it turned out was the biggest womanizer there was, even bigger than my father. He was married for forty years, had three sons and was a billionaire, and very powerful in the business world.

He wined and dinned Sam and by the next day, my company was scheduled for an ipo of forty five dollars a share, and he recommended that we have a five star ratings from Moody's.

"Damn Sam. What did you do to the man?" I asked.

"He was pleased that you sent a French woman to him. He liked when I spoke French, he liked my accent. He wanted me to fuck him like I fuck men in the movies, so I did. For five hours. He asked me to be his mistress. He offered me money and told me that I would not have to porn any more if I agreed."

"And what did you say?"

She walks over to me and hugs me. Then she looks up to me.

"I told him that I liked porn and that I love you. I told him that if he makes you a good deal, I would be his mistress."

"Sam, you didn't have to do that."

"I know Sebastian, but I wanted to."

____________________

Two days later, my sister had a baby girl. She was beautiful. I had never seen anything so beautiful. She named her Olivia Maria, after our mother, not a good sign, but I didn't protest.

I eventually meet her fiance, Jacquard. He seemed to be a nice guy despite being a French lawyer. We spent some time together, getting to know each other and I think that we may eventually become pretty good friends.

_________________

"Are you coming back to the States with us?" I asked Samanta who was sunbathing naked in the yard.

"I have obligations here, in France. I will be back in New York soon."

"Movies?"

"Oui. You will miss me?"

"Always."

She leans up and gives me a long, soft passionate kiss.

"Get a room." Janna says walking over to us. With her is my sister.

"Shouldn't you be in bed, resting?"

"I'd been on my back for a week, I'm tired of resting."

"When is our flight?" I ask Janna.

"It is at nine tonight."

_______________________

"So how did you enjoy France?" I asked Janna on our return flight.

"Wonderful. I just can't believe that you lived at that place. And you want to sell it?"

"I am having second thoughts. I mean, it is my families heritage. It may be a perverted and obscene heritage, but it is mine and my sisters."

"When are you going back to visit?"

"In a few weeks. I told AJ that I would spend more time with her. Plus I think that a lot of what I have to do, getting this company back into shape, needs to be done in France."

"Well, you are going to need help. I'll volunteer."

"I just knew you would."

_______________________

"I have some really, really, really good news, and I have some really, really, really, really bad news. What do you want to hear first?"

Linda says at our weekly lunch meeting. We chose a different restaurant this week for some reason, don't know why. But from the menu it appears they have some good food.

Sighing I fold my hands on the table and lean back in my chair.

"Start with the good news."

"Well, I was able to find out the hottest porn star on the web. It was kind of difficult, sifting through the hits and the actual numbers, but I got it."

"Who?"

Linda smiles at me and takes a deep breath, "Samanta is the first."

"My Samanta?"

"Your Samanta. Except she goes by her porn name 'Katina'. And there is a another, except, I was not able to find out who this woman is."

"Name?"

"Olivia Del Rossi."

"She is the second largest hit on the net?"

"Yes, we need to get in contact with her."

"No need."

"Why?"

"I know her."

"Well this is great, who is she and can we sign her."

"She is my mother."

"Oh you've got to be fucking me? Sebastian this is great. I mean we have the two biggest women in porn, right here. Can you get Sam to sign with us?"

"She is signed with another company, but I will ask."

"And your mother?"

"When I was back home, I briefly sifted through some films featuring her. There is a lot."

"That's great."

"Maybe but when have to transfer all of them into a digital format so that we can post them to the site."

"How many are there?"

"A lot. From the dates on them, my mother was working up till her death."

"How old was she?"

"Early fifties. But she looked good."

"Obviously."

"What's the bad news?

"There is a law now, that prohibits anyone from posting picture of naked models if they do not have proper documentation stating that they are of age."

"Please tell me, my father documented all those models?"

"I'm sorry Sebastian, but for the first twenty years, we have no documentation. From the late eighties on we have, but anything earlier than 88' nothing."

"So we can't post any pictures, any magazines from our early archives?"

"Correct."

"No way to get around it?"

"Not here in the US. In Europe yes, but here, nothing that we can do."

"Fuck man. This sucks. People love the earlier stuff. Did we search?"

"Here at the headquarters, but it could be something over in France."

"Fuck. I'm going to have to search, we need that early stuff. Can anything else go wrong?"

I got up and walked to the rest room to throw some water on my face. As I was leaving, a woman who worked there at the restaurant approached me. She was very pretty. A tall African American woman with long straight hair, and a beautiful skin complexion.

"You don't remember me? Do you?" She said. From her tone, it appears she thinks that I did something wrong.

jreed1973
jreed1973
15 Followers