The Inheritance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jreed1973
jreed1973
15 Followers

"And what would that be?"

"I need you to be the face of the company. Go out on promotional tours etc."

"That's it?"

"That's it. Our web site will be up by tomorrow. I need you to be at the meeting and shoot a few layouts."

"How hard?"

"Two guys. Double penetration."

"I can do that. How much will I get paid?"

"Our Penthouse here in New York, the estate in St. Trope."

"You'll give me those things?"

"No, you will have unlimited access and a $150,000 a year. You have to work and promote."

"Okay."

"So, how is it being a father?" Laura asks.

"So far so good. I mean, really I haven't spent too much time yet with her, she only one and half."

"She needs that roll model now. You of all people should know that."

"I know."

"Have you tried a spiritual route?"

"What, like church?"

"Yes."

"I always feared that I would get struck down by lighting of I step foot in a church."

"Well I know that a lot of churches have parenting programs and lets face it Sebastian, you need a parenting program."

"I'm not going to church."

"I was just suggesting that you may want to receive some type of spiritual guidance."

"I think I'm beyond that."

"Not necessarily. You need to stop being hard on yourself."

God, she looked just like me. I thought as I held my daughter.

"She's beautiful."

"I want to thank you again for moving me to a nicer place."

"It is the least I can do. Plus it will not be too far from where I live."

Maria had feel asleep in my arms and her mother took her and put her in the crib.

She walks back in and put her hair in a pony tail. When she does that the small t-shirt she wore raised up exposing her chest. I close my eyes and try not to think about sex. I have to stop screwing around. I am in a committed relationship. When I say or think that, I have to stop myself. I mean my girlfriend has sex for a living. But despite that, I know her heart belongs t me.

"How long are sticking around?"

"I really have to go. I have some business that I have to finish up by tomorrow."

She looks at me and smiles.

"I can't." I said to her. "I am in a relationship."

"I understand."

I kiss her on the forehead and leave.

On the way back waiting on the train, there was this young Spanish girl sitting next to me. It was a very hot day and she wore this tight pair of short shorts and a blue t-shirt that showed she wore no bra underneath. When I am around women, I notice things like that.

"I've seen you around." She says.

"I'm sorry?"

"I've seen you around. I noticed because you look different from the other guys around here."

"You live in this neighborhood?"

"No. I was just visiting my grandmother. I live further up, but I've seen you on the train. You don't live around here."

"No. I was visiting a friend."

"Girlfriend?"

"No. Just a friend. I'm Sebastian."

"Fabina."

"What are you reading?"

"A book for school. Required summer reading."

I didn't want to know if she was in high school, grade school or college. And I wasn't going to ask.

The train arrived and we sat together talking for the short five blocks. We the train was a stop before hers she stood and looked over at me.

"You want to come over?"

Every ounce of moral fiber in me told me to say no, but since I have very little moral fiber, I didn't.

"Sure, why not."

As I followed her to her apartment, I couldn't help but think why is she so trusting. She didn't know me. Then again, I didn't know her, she could be setting me up. But when I looked at her young body and those tight shorts and the long hair, I fucked all reasoning and followed my dick.

Her apartment was a small one bed room that she shared with her mother. Who was there. She was a about my age, and she didn't blink an eye when I walked in wit her daughter.

"This is Sebastian. Sebastian this is my mother."

"Hi." I said.

"She smiled and said hello."

What the fuck. I thought. I thought my mother was fucked up.

"You want something to drink."

"Sure."

I was expecting a glass of water, or soda, instead she hands me a cold beer. Fabina sits next to me on the couch and crosses her legs sitting Indian style.

"So, what type of work do you do?"

"Um, I'm a magazine publisher."

"Really. That's cool. I want to be a model. Do you think I have what it takes to me a model?"

"Um, yeah."

She smiles. "You're cute and can hold a conversation. Most of the guys that I'm with, just fuck good. When it comes to talking they can't hold a conversation." She moves closer to me. "You're different."

I kept thinking, please let someone call me. Please let there be an emergency or something. I really needed to go. There was so much that I needed to do before the launch of the website tomorrow. Get out of here Sebastian. I kept thinking.

"Do you always invite strange men to your place?"

"No. But when I do, they're something special."

"I really have to go."

I stand up and begin to walk out the door. Before I leave I write down my number and give it to her.

"Give me a call."

Fuck. My hormones were raging. I hadn't been this horny in years. I hadn't passed up willing pussy in years either. God I hope Sam was home.

I got back to my place and Sam and Mary were talking in the living room. I had a boner for forty seven block, and I needed to release some stress.

"Sam. Can I talk to you for a moment?

She gets up and follows me to the bedroom.

"What is it Sebastian?"

"Sam, I need to fuck, now. I can't hold off."

"Sebastian you are so silly."

She begins to walk out the door. I rush over to her and grab her tightly and kiss her on the neck.

"Seriously Sam."

"Sebastian, we have a guest."

"Mary is not a guest."

I begin to lift her shirt up and she stops me.

"No Sebastian. Not now."

She then walks out.

Fuck me. That was the first time she had ever said no to me. Fuck. I fall on the bed and close my eyes.

"Sebastian." Sam calls me in her French seductive accent. She only uses that tone when she wants something. She knows I can't resist.

"What?"

"Sebastian." She sit next to me and laughs. "You are such a brat." She leans over and gives me a kiss on the neck. "But I love you so much. We are going out to dinner. Please come along."

I turn over and look at her smiling face.

"Mary is washing up and changing clothes. We have a few minutes. You still want that quickie?"

"The mood has passed."

She straddles me and begins to grind between my legs.

"You are such a brat."

"Am I interrupting?" Mary says as she enters our room.

"No." I said. "Come on lets go."

jreed1973
jreed1973
15 Followers