The Inheritance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry."

"Club 21, two years ago."

"I haven't been to a club in years."

"Yeah two years ago. Let me refresh your mind, we fucked in the bathroom stall."

Oh shit!

Club 21 two years ago

I was board one night and headed to a club with a friend from Goldmans. The place was wild, filled with booze, loud music and sexy women. Across the room, was this girl, the one standing before me now, and she was hot. She wore this white silk, gown that barely covered her body. Damn she was hot. We made eye contact through out the night and I could tell she wanted to say something, but she was with a guy, who hung on to her like a kid and his favorite blanket.

She walked to the bathroom and looked back at me, almost telling me to follow her with the look. So I did.

With every stride of her walk, that tiny dress hiked up her ass, exposing her naked bottom. When she got to the door of the woman's room, she stopped and looked at me. I followed her in and we ended up in a handicap stall. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, and we began kissing. I pulled her dress of her shoulders revealing her perfect breasts. I broke from the kiss and sucked on them.

"Do you have a condom?" She asks.

"No. I wasn't expecting to fuck anyone tonight."

She lowered her legs and slide the dress off her. She then unbuckled my pants and slid them off. She took my rock hard cock, and slid it in her and wrapped her legs around me again. It was exciting, but I really couldn't enjoy it, being that we were in a public rest room, so I finished quick. When I felt myself coming, I pulled out her and pushed her to the floor and came in her mouth.

"Give a kiss to your boy friend."

That was the last time I saw her.

She stood in front of me almost in tears shaking her head.

"One dumb act, ruined my life."

"What are you talking about?"

"That guy I was with was my fiance. A week before we got married I told him about that indecent and he called off the wedding. And nine moths after that, I gave birth to a girl."

"And you think it's mine?"

"Fuck. I know it's yours." She says pulling out a picture from her wallet.

The girl was only a year old, but damn, there was no doubt, she looked like me.

"I have been searching for you for a year now. I was in my third year in college. I had to drop out because, I needed to support a child. You know how hard it is to support a baby? I am working three jobs just to get by. Three fucking jobs. I have no time to go back and get my degree. You ruined my life."

"Excuse me, but it takes two to screw, and from what I remember, you sort of invited me."

"Fuck you motherfucker. You have a daughter and you need to take care of her. I have your name now and your credit card number. I will get you to support her."

Dear god! I can't believe it. What the hell kind of father will I be?

_________________

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha." She wouldn't stop laughing. The woman that I pay $1500 dollars an hour to, to give me advise and to listen to my problems and worries, would not stop laughing.

"Why is this funny?"

"Because...because, I warned you something like this would happen. I warned you. I told you, and now you have to deal with the consequences. So, Sebastian what are you going to do?"

"I have suck it up and deal with it."

"Have you told Samanta?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Don't you think she has the right to know?"

"Yeah. I know. I will."

"When?"

"I guess tonight."

When you are in a relationship, a real relationship where you truly know the person in the relationship and they truly know you, there is not much you can hide from them.

Sam and I are like that. Yeah it's a different being that she pretty much, technically cheats on me every time she goes to work, but I believe that what we have is real. I know her and she knows me.

"What is the matter?" Sam asks me.

I look over at her and sigh.

"Sam, I have a child."

"Really. From whom?"

"This was before I met you. It was a dumb mistake that I made and I have to pay for my actions."

"We all make mistakes. Some graver than others, but the thing is to make good on them and to move on. That is what you must do. A child is a big responsibility, so you as a parent must take that responsibility seriously."

I look over at Sam and sigh. "I love you Sam."

"I know Sebastian."

Two things ran through mind when I visited my...my daughter. God that sounds so strange. The first was that no daughter of mine was going to live in this rat trap in the South Bronx. The second was, how hot Mandy, my daughters mother looked. She answered the door in these short shorts and a tight t-shirt. I kept thinking to myself, don't do anything stupid.

"I'm sorry for looking unkempt. I just put Maria to bed."

"I wanted to see her."

"I had to put her to sleep. She is so rambunctious."

"Well she's a kid."

Mandy looks at me and sits down on her couch. The apartment she rented was a small one bed room, and wasn't something that I was used to.

"Listen, I can't apologize enough for ruining your life."

"I think I am more angry at myself than you." She shakes her head.

"Do you have any help? From family or friends?"

"My mother, pretty much abandoned me, once she found out what happened. I am originally from Florida, so I don't have friends up here."

"Why didn't you move back down to Florida?"

"I couldn't face people."

"So, what happened with the fiance?"

"He abandoned me. I was sleeping on the street for about a month. Then a half way house took me in and helped me get on my feet."

"The fiance, does he still live here in New York?"

"Yeah."

"You won't have to worry about anything."

"What do you mean."

"I mean that you need to go back to school and better your life."

"I don't have time to do that."

"I'll take care of everything. Just go. I also need to move you out of this place. I can't have my daughter living like this."

Mandy looks at me and smiles. "Would you like to see your daughter?"

"Sure."

We walk to the bed room and sleeping there in a plastic crib, is my perfect, beautiful daughter. Looking at her, I see there is no doubt that she is mine, she looks just like me, my mother and my new niece.

"She's beautiful. Just like her mother."

Mandy looks at me.

"Do you want to stay?"

"I don't want to make another mistake."

"You wont."

There wasn't another room to go to, so she began to undress there. She took off her shorts and then her top. I pulled her close to me and kissed on the neck. I pulled her hair back and bit her ear. She breaks from me and lays on the bed and spreads her legs. I took of my clothes and lay next to her. She got on top of me and put me in her, and she begins to ride me. Her skin was so smooth and soft, her body toned. I honestly have no memory of how good this girl looked, but I do now. She runs her finger nails down my chest as she moves concentrating on fucking. I lean up and began sucking on her tits. I couldn't hold my desire back any longer. Something just clicked. I rolled her over and spread her legs and put them over my shoulders and pushed in her. I pumped in and out of her hard, pulling on her long hair.

I pull out of her and enter her ass. She lets out a loud scream and scratches my back. I began pumping her with short deep strokes, that make her moan loud and cry. When I feel myself coming, I pulled out and move above her face. She looks up at me and grabs my throbbing cock and lean up, she lets her grip lose and I come on her face. She then swallows my cock and sucks.

When I finished I roll to the side of her and close my eyes and shake my head. Mandy then moves over and rest on my chest.

"What do you do for a living?" She asks.

"I own an adult entertainment company."

"You're in porn? That would explain the sex."

THE INHERETANCE

(Episode 4)

ST. TROPEZ, FRANCE-1975

I sat by my fathers side as he directed what was at the time, the biggest gangbang in the world. 100 men, one woman, no holds bared sex. Screams echoed throughout the house, bouncing off the marble floors and walls as the woman lay in a puddle of cum getting fucked by the next group of sex crazed men. There were five beautiful naked women on their knees acting as fluffers for the many men, making sure that all of them stayed hard as they got closer to their turn with the woman of their dreams.

That woman, was Olivia, my mother. My father directed groups of five at a time, which I guess kept everything organized. Olivia was sandwiched between two men, while furiously sucking on the cocks of the other three standing around. When one man would feel it was his time to enter her, he would tap the butt of the man fucking her ass and he in turn would pull out his dripping cock allowing the other man to enter and fucking.

The look on my fathers face as all this was going on was excitement and pure deviousness. I could see him breathing hard as the sex became more and more perverted. He loved seeing his wife have sex with other men, a lot of men.

The set lasted some eight hours, after which Olivia was covers in sweat and cum from head to toe. My father shot off a couple stills for the promotional and magazine. The May 1975 issue of Pleasure featured Olivia's face on the cover, drenched in cum and a ten inch black cock stuffed in her mouth.

After the gangbang, my father took out his fantasies on Olivia who was still covered in cum. This was not the first time that he fucked her after a group bang. It seemed that he enjoyed being the last one to fuck her before she cleaned up. The camera's stopped rolling, but the sex continued. One of the fluffers was a woman named Mary, who was my mother's lover, my fathers lover and secretary. Mary was just as beautiful as my mother, and just as perverted. When my father finished fucking Olivia, Mary, got into a sixty nine with Olivia and they began eating each others pussy out. My father sat to the side watching rubbing his cock, enjoying the show.

After sex, Olivia always took a long hot bath, most of the time with me. My relationship with my mother was not an incestuous one but it wasn't a normal one either. What boy sees his mother fuck other men? What boy sees his parents fuck? What boy at the age of nine, takes a bath with his mother?

This shit really fucked me up for the rest of my life.

As I sat in the hot bath with Olivia, she began to show me things that I could use to please a woman. The tub was large in floor tub and in the middle of the room with nothing around it. She proped her legs wide and began showing me how to eat a woman's pussy. She showed me, what the Labia was, and what the clitoris is and what I want to lick.

In the middle of her tutorial, my father comes in dressed in a suit and pulls up a chair to the side of us.

"I am heading to Paris for a few days." He says.

"Okay. I was just giving Sebastian here a lesson in the art of oral sex."

"Oh yeah, well lets see how good you are dear."

He stands up unzips his trousers and pulls out his cock. He then squats next to Olivia and pulls her head between his legs. She began to suck on him.

"That's it." He moaned.

Olivia moved her head back and forth over him until he came. He pulled back and came on the marble floor by the tub.

"You're not going to let that perfectly good cum go to waste? Are you, Olivia?"

She leaned over to the floor and licked the cum.

"You are such a dirty little whore. I love you." He says and kisses her on the forehead. "I'll see you both in a few day."

Olivia and I got out of the tub and went into the bedroom where Mary laid naked.

"What took you so long?" Mary asks Olivia.

"I needed to recharge. You know how it is, when you get fucked by 100 men."

"Actually, no I don't know."

Olivia falls on the bed by Mary and they kiss. She pulls away and looks back at me.

"I showed my Sebastian how to eat pussy. Come here darling."

I hopped on the bed and Olivia spread Mary's legs exposing her shaved cunt. She began rubbing it and sticking her fingers in and out of it.

"Now it's time for a pop quiz. Show me what you learned."

I laid between Mary's legs and spread her five inch labia. She was well fucked just like my mother. I found her clit and I began to lick it. I could hear the two of them kissing and moaning. Mary breaks from the kiss and lets out a scream. "I think he passed."

New York, the present

"Fucking goddamn politicians. Why the fuck would they pass a law like this? I asks Charles.

"I don't know, Sebastian. Look on the bright side, we can still use the images, just not here in the states."

"This is where we want to market. We need to make them available here."

"Without the proper documentation, we can't. And if we do, we risk getting hit with fines and he threat of being shut down. You have to be creative Sebastian, find new ways to get people to buy our product."

Our product. Translation, find a way to be more perverted than anyone else. Perversions, fantasies, sex, that is our product. I stormed out of the office of my lawyer and began walking aimlessly around the city, which is what I normally do when I needed to think. I really hated to bombard Samanta with my problems, but she seems to be the only one that listens to me and somewhat understands me. At times I feel like this relationship is one sided and I fear that she one day will just get tired of me and leave.

"Hey Sam, are you home?"

"No, I am out shopping."

"Where?"

"Bergdorf Goodman's."

"Have you had lunch yet?"

"No."

"Meet me at the 21 club in a half hour, my treat."

"Oui. Love you Sebastian."

"I love you too Sam."

Sometimes, I feel I don't deserve this woman. Fuck I know I don't deserve her.

"You looked stressed." Sam says to me.

"I am."

"What's wrong?"

"This...never mind."

"What? Continue."

"Sam, you have done so much for me. You don't have to listen to my problems."

"Sebastian, I love you and when a person loves someone, he or she listens and helps."

"Yeah but, you never complain about anything. Never. I feel guilty, because I have so many issues."

"Sebastian, you don't think I have issues? I have issues, and you help."

"How?"

"When you look at me. When you hold me and make love to me. When you talk to me. When you ask me for advise, you are helping me resolve my many issues."

She looks at me and smiles.

"Trust me Sebastian, if I felt that I was in a one sided relationship, I would have left. We help each other. So now, what are you so stressed out about?"

"It's nothing. You've help me enough."

"Mary called this morning. She will be in town by late afternoon."

"She's staying with us?"

"If you would like."

My phone vibrates in my pocket.

"Yeah."

"The website will be up in twenty four hours. Everything. We got an idea from one of the techs about a way to get around the law." Linda says.

"Is it legal?"

"Yeah. We have a meeting tomorrow. And then we have to set a date to re-launch."

"How much are we going to charge per month?"

"That we have to figure out. I'm thinking maybe a small fee and then after six month or so up it."

"All right, I will see you tomorrow."

"Who was that?"Samanta ask.

"Linda. Our website will be up tomorrow."

"That is wonderful."

"What kind of contract are you in with Digital?"

"Three years, I am in my second right now. Why?"

"Just asking."

"Would you like for me to work for you?"

"I love you too much to see you fuck."

"You've seen my movies and pictorials."

"Yeah but, I just don't want to actually...I don't know."

"I could help you out. I could bring my fan base over to Pleasure."

"Sam, I don't want to go down the same route as my parents. I plan to get out when all his is over, and I want you to be with me."

"Until that happens, we need to reach your goal, and I can definitely help."

"I know."

I pick up Mary at JFK later that day. I didn't mind Mary, who has been a friend of my family for a very long time, stay with us, for a few days. Being around her brought back memories that I just did not want to think about. She was there for most of the shit that traumatized me. She had moved to London, married some rich businessman and when he died his family froze her out. Left with nothing, she turned back to her old profession. When she heard of my parents death, she surfaced. Seeing that she still looked thirty years old, I wanted to know if she would be interested in working for me. She hesitated but later gave in, to the steady income.

As I wait for Mary at the arrivals, I pick up the latest issue of Hustler magazine. Most people that buy adult magazines in public seem a bit embarrassed, but hell not me. I flipped through the pages and noticed more articles than pictorials. The articles were entertaining, but no one buys a porn magazine for the articles. And the pictorials that were in there, didn't get me hard. If my magazine was to compete in the US market, than it would have to be better and harder than anything.

"Hey." Mary says walking up to the bench.

"How was your flight?"

"Not bad. I'm beat."

"Where are coming in from?"

"Madagascar."

"You doing a shot for us?"

"Yeah."

"How did things go?"

"I'm not a twenty year old whore anymore."

"But you're getting fucked by twenty year old studs."

"Exactly. The first couple were fine, but after that it got kind of old quick."

"You still look great."

"Thanks."

Mary was the same age as my mother. She had just turned fifty five, but she looked twenty something, which gave her that allure. The only two physical give aways about her age was her long silver hair, and her hands. Her hands didn't look bad,but you could tell she was older than she looked.

Mary always wore clothes that weren't revealing, but sexy. She made sure to show off her long smooth legs, and her enhanced chest. Walking through the airport, I could see the stares and the gawks from other men. Mary was still well know as a porn star, especial since the internet. Her pictures are some of the intellectual property that I have been trying to recover.

Mary crossed her legs in the back of the limo, hiking her short skirt up. I immediately began thinking about Sam. Sam trusted her and me together. I told Sam about the indiscretions I had, when the news of my daughter came out. She forgave me and I had to fight to keep her trust. I honestly don't know what I would do without Sam. Mary? She really could care less about my problems. I know she loves me, but that love goes only but so far.

"Why are you looking at me?" Mary asks.

"I can't marvel at your beauty?"

Mary takes off her sunglasses and looks over at me. "You are so full of shit."

"How long are in town for?"

"You're kicking me out already?"

"I'm just asking."

"I don't think I can do this much longer Sebastian."

"Do what?"

"Fuck, porn. I can't do it any longer. My body is done."

"What do want to do?"

"I can go back to my escort service."

"It's the same thing, isn't it?"

"No. Most of my clients only wanted to talk. They spent 2,500.00 an hour on me."

"No sex? Just talk?"

"Most of the time."

"So you're good with listening and giving advise?"

"I guess so. Why?"

"I am thinking that our magazine needs a sex columnist. To dispense, advise. Sexually explicit and perverted advise to the readers. I'm thinking that you will be in every issue of Pleasure, a nude spread and a question and answer."

"Just a nude spread?"

"Well, we are a hardcore magazine. Two guys and a cum shot. But much softer than what you are used to."

"That's it? No movies nothing harder?"

"That's it. Well, I would need you for one other thing."