All Comments on 'The Innocence of Grace'

by bethanylove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good read

Nice and horny..made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are a very sick person - if you are even a human

This is the nastiest and most depressing story I have read, Grace wasn't corrupted. She was destroyed.

You shouldn't be allowed to submit stories on a site called Literotica - nothing erotic about your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should be banned from literotica

This is not a first time story. It is about manipulation and destruction of Grace. You should have chosen a different category like rape or orgy or whatever if that was your intent. Your story is totally shitty and depressing to say the least!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gross!

This was sadistic and cruel. It belongs under the BDSM category. It's also a form of science fiction, and I don't mind science fiction sex stories (although I like them to be happier), but it's not what I look for in the First Time section. There's been a lot of miscatagorizing on this site in the last several months--putting anal and rape stories here, etc. It is very wrong. Literotica needs more management, it seems.

But even if this were in the right category, I would hate this story--even though it is better written than much on this site, some of which is so full of grammatical errors, it is nearly indecipherable.

This story is simply disgusting and cruel. You have a powerful imagination, but you misuse it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not for the faint hearted

I really don't like this. It is to dark and insane. I've started reading because of AIS was mentioned by Grace but now I stopped reading. I'm not going to say negative comments it's good that you write I admire writers because my stories are awful, the best I can do is a few descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This should really be put under erotic horror because anyone who would actually do anything similar in real life is a monster that deserves a lonely, disgusting, and painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hope she made it to Barbados and reported them all to the police.

One important thing that your story got right is that you can drug a person all you want to, you cannot change their mind. Too many stories here on this site think that all you have to do it get a person sufficiently aroused and they will become sex-crazed. And that's just not true.

TheDreamGirlTheDreamGirlover 5 years ago
What the actual fuck???

Dude! If you want to write such sadistic crap, at least have the curtasy to put it under the correct catagory! This isn't a fantasy! It's a nightmare! I mean, fuck! The least you could have done is given Grace a bit of justice at the end, but NO! What is wrong with you? Seriously! Next time, have the presence of mind to put the sadistically cruel story where the sadistic horny people go.

PM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESPM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESabout 4 years ago
Wish this was tagged as a scary and rape

This should of been tagged as fantasy and rape and including death and scary and such.

HarleyKilledtheJokerHarleyKilledtheJokeralmost 4 years ago
Epstein Island much..?

Ok, I don't want to browbeat you & make you not want to write or submit more to this site, you have potential. I guess I could've used some better warning like others have said when it came to tags... because I wasn't ready to read that sort of thing right now. Other days sure. I just go to those tags when I am... see what we're all saying there?

I'm sure you didn't at all mean to set everyone off, & I think some were a bit too harsh on you... please though... future stories please tag better. If you need direction the bulletin board on main page is an option or ask another writer if they mind a PM maybe.

Please keep writing & have a great day ok!

~Quinn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous