The Innocent Youth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night went on and she was soon allowing me to continue to hold her close. Her scent drove me crazy as I had my arm around her waste and I could've fucked her right there at the bar, without a doubt. Yet she was pretty drunk and besides, I wanted to make her wait. I needed to make her ache for it, wanted to lure her a little further in.

By the end of the night I called her a taxi and accompanied her to the sidewalk holding her by the waste. I opened the taxi door for her at the end of the night, she gave me a long, sensuous hug and I allowed one hand to rest just below the curve of her butt. She again folded into me submissively and I felt a stirring in my pants. "Goodnight, Clive," she said with a wide, sensual smile as she got into the taxi. "Good night, Aubrey." I slid my hand around the curve of her ass as she stepped into the taxi. I closed the door and watched her pull away. It would not be long now.

The next week when Ian casually mentioned that he would be out of town visiting his family for the weekend, I knew that opportunity wouldn't knock twice. I emailed Aubrey, saying I had good news about the job and wanted to talk to her. She was working Friday, but I said I needed to meet her Friday evening anyway. I told her Dave, her future boss, wanted to meet her and I for brunch for "a casual interview, more a formality than anything" and that we needed to talk beforehand.

She emailed me back a couple hours later, saying that she'd gotten her shift covered and that she'd be seeing me Friday, 7PM for dinner. I told her the place—a Japanese restaurant just two blocks from where I knew she lived because of Ian's address. "That's perfect, I live right near there!" She replied in her email. "See you then!"

I'm sure she obsessed over how to dress for this occasion the rest of the week. A Friday night engagement, but also a career-focused dinner: I was intrigued to see what she'd wear.

Yet when she arrived, she had on the best of both worlds— professional and downright sexy. Aubrey arrived at dinner wearing a form-fitting black dress with white buttons extending just past her knees and black heels.

"Wow, what a vision you are tonight, Aubrey!" I told her when we met, making her blush. "No more of those horrible restaurant slacks for you. You're going to build your empire and looking like that and break a thousand hearts while you're at it!"

She laughed, pushed me on the shoulder playfully and hugged me. I drank her in. I'd never seen (or noticed) her wearing lipstick, but she had on a warm coral shade and heavier-than-usual mascara: seductive yet tasteful. I could sense from the moment I set eyes on her that we both knew very well what the two of us would be doing to each other this evening.

In fact we hardly talked about her brunch "interview" at all. It was a mere formality, and did away with it we waited for our food. I'd watched her walk to the table in front of me, certain that she knew I was eyeing her curves as they swayed side to side. She walked slowly, on purpose of course. During the meal she left the table to use the ladies' room twice, moving slowly, sensually each time. She was using her femininity, doing all she could to draw power away from me to her through her form and grace. The promise of sex without its guarantee: she was flirting with me and seducing me, though the outcome of this game had already been decided.

We had drinks at the speakeasy-style bar a few doors down. It was dark and we sat at the bar, we each had an arm around each other's hip and she told me all about her life. Growing up in Connecticut, being bullied by the girls at school, her high school swim finals—everything. I couldn't get enough of her mannerisms and asked her constantly about herself just to watch her speak, to watch her plump, sensuous lips form letters and words and draw me in to my lecherous fantasy—my hope and mad desire—to see those lips perform unspeakable acts. The liquor loosened her tongue and her inhibitions. By midnight I had moved my hand from above her leg to the inside of her knee, had inched it upward toward her sex. She was burning up, I could tell. I asked her if she wanted to get out of there and she agreed. When we left the bar, she reminded me that she lived close by.

"I'll walk you back," I said without wavering as I placed an arm around her.

"Oh there's no... Ok..." her voice trailed off. After a moment she timidly said, "just up that way" and pointed down the street, toward her apartment. We walked there in relative silence, our heartbeats heightened. Trite observations offered a thin veil for what we were about to do, "The weather's truly amazing tonight" and "I can't believe how fast this week went."

When we got to her door she turned and looked at me with her dark expressive eyes. I could see in her eyes that even she was beginning to understand why she had let me walk her all the way back to her apartment. "Well, it's late and I should..." I stepped toward her, into her space and her voice trailed off.

Her scent was intoxicating. I breathed in deeply, slowly.

"Aubrey," I put my hands slowly and firmly against her hips.

"Will... you... come in?" She asked in a voice that was barely audible. "For some coffee. Or another drink," she was whispering, speaking to herself as if in a trance. "We have some vodk—"

I drew her into my embrace with a fury, fully intoxicated by her scent. She folded into me and accepted my lips and tongue with her softness. She gave way to me and I pushed her up against the door, ran my hands beneath her shirt up her sides, to her back. She submitted to me completely. She had given in—certainly not for the last time, but for the only time that mattered.

She caressed my face with her hands as our tongues lapped at each other, warm and comforting. I stepped back. "Aubrey." She gazed up at me, eyes wide, mouth agape with a look that was equal parts anticipation, shame and animal lust. "Open the door, Aubrey."

She did as she was told. She fumbled noisily with her keys, eventually got it into the lock and we stepped into her darkened studio. As soon as I was inside the apartment I threw the door closed behind me, pressed her up front-first against the wall and started kissing her on the back of her neck. She panted and writhed. Her rational mind was shutting down. She started grinding her ass into my stirring erection and panting like a bitch in heat. As I pressed my hand to her pubic bone I could tell she was just that—in heat. The fabric on the front of her dress was warm to touch and she began letting out little pleasured whimpers and I kissed higher on her neck and began nipping on the back of her ear.

"Aubrey." I said it domineeringly for no other purpose than to have her hear me saying her name. I said it to get her to know she now belonged to me. "Aubrey, Aubrey, Aubrey. You're a naughty little girl, Aubrey." She didn't say a word, just kept panting, whimpering, and grinding against my groin, against the hardness of my cock.

Fuck, it turned me on to reflect upon what I was about to do to her. I'd gotten an innocent young girl to relinquish control of her body and become a desperate, submissive whore. I imagined how just a couple months ago, she would have been beaming for the cameras with her diploma in her arms, shaking her professors' hands and kissing her proud parents. But now this fresh college grad was going to take my fat cock between those same lips and down her throat and let me use every hole of hers until I was completely and totally satisfied. She was about to have her brains fucked out by a dirty older man in her and her boyfriend's own apartment.

I slipped one hand up her dress and under her bra while I rubbed her groin with the flat of my other hand. She truly was burning up: the heat and moisture were seeping through her panties and dress. I stepped back and lifted the dress up and over her shoulders and discarded it on the ground.

"Turn on a light so I can see you."

She moved from the dim moonlight coming through the door and I savored the paleness of her legs and curves and shoulders as I watched them move in the darkness deftly toward the back of the room. Then, turning on a standing lamp with deep orange light, she turned to face me.

The room revealed itself to be messy and small, but cozy. A cheap dresser, cheap bookshelf, greyish couch and some cushioned chairs around a scratched-up wooden dining table. She stood by the table, uncertain and bathed in the orange light.

Her beauty, even across the room, was mind-numbing. I let my eyes draw upward, taking in every inch of her. Her toenails pained green, the freckles extending upward from her ankles, her shapely pale thighs. Aubrey had wide hips and in the center of them, her already-dark V-shaped panties had an even darker uneven patch toward the bottom of them. My eyes lingered.

Her navel was pleasantly curved, her breasts bulged and heaved beneath her dark bra that matched her panties. I could see her nipples straining beneath the fabric. The freckles on her chest really drove me crazy, too, and I appreciated the rounded shape and paleness of her arms. Our eyes met and I could see the desire smoldering like a dying star in face. I was controlling my own wild desire to leap across the room and onto her but it was becoming very, very difficult.

Unbuttoning my shirt, I told her, "Let down your hair."

She slowly, obediently reached one hand behind her head and pulled out her hair tie. I drank her in again as her brilliant red hair cascaded over her shoulders.

"Come here, Aubrey. I need to kiss you again." She came, slowly crossing the room. I threw my shirt and undershirt to the ground, and she placed a gentle hand on my chest as I pulled her in—one hand on her ass, the other behind her head, in her hair. I kissed her deeply. She kissed me back desperately, her tongue flitting nervously against mine.

I pulled back to look at her and yet the erotic scent of her breath and her skin seemed to beg me to continue. I thrust my face toward hers, pressed my lips back against hers and met her tongue with mine. That wet softness of her tongue and lips and the saliva that coated them was one of the quickest, most potent aphrodisiacs I've ever experienced. I was rock hard, straining in my pants. I whipped her around, threw her carelessly against the wall and growled a wolfish growl.

Then I threw myself at her. I started pawing her breasts, stomach, ass, thighs, slipping my fingers underneath the fabric wherever I encountered it. Aubrey put her arms up on my shoulders, kissed me deeply and allowed herself to be explored, teased, groped by my lecherous fingers. Each time I'd pinch the flesh on her stomach, grasp at her thighs or ass, or tweak a nipple, she'd yelp into my mouth and grind her pelvis into my leg.

Each time I'd let my hands roam below her waste, by her ass or legs, I'd scrape along her flesh fingers closer and closer to her sex. I found her dropping her hips and moving toward my fingers, but I was going to tease her slowly. I slid my hand up the back of her neck into her hair and grasped her there, pulling her face away from mine. She looked at me with her mouth was open, ready to receive my lips.

"Touch me." She begged in an anguished whispered, as if she were ashamed.

"Not yet, Aubrey." I circled my index finger around her panties, from down her inner thigh up and around to her stomach then down to the inside curve or her other thigh. Back and forth I went, once pausing below her navel to dip my finger beneath the hem of her panties. I inched it down toward her clit, but suddenly halted it just above and retreated it back upward toward her belly. She gasped, then tossed her head back and moaned in desperation.

"Pleaaaaaaaaasse!" She cried. I circled my finger back around to her other thigh, down to the inside of her leg, the sensitive flesh just below her pussy.

"I said not yet." I told her sternly. I placed my palm flatly against her pubic bone again, over the length of her panties. She tried pushing into me but I moved my hand back with her body as she thrust. She thrust up and outward again, gasping and writhing pathetically in hopes of gaining more friction against her dripping cunt.

"Please, I need it! Please. Please just fucking touch me!" She begged in a heightened whisper. I was pleased: she just swore for the first time since I'd met her. I was enjoying tormenting her and knew if I continued, she'd give in to her darkest carnal desires and lose more than just control over her language.

I removed my hand from the front of her panties and, still gripping the back of her head with her hair I gave her a serous spank on the ass with the other hand. "Bad girl!" She yelped in pain but also in pleasure and straightened her body. I pulled her away from the wall a little by the back of her head. "That's a bad girl." I gave her another. She screamed again. More pain, more pleasure. "A very, very bad girl." I gave her a third, this time without mercy. Her yelp rang out and devolved into a guttural groan.

"If you want to feel good, Aubrey, you have to earn it." Her chest was heaving. "Do you think you've earned it?"

She shook her head.

"Correct. And if you try to take pleasure without earning it, that is wrong. And I have to punish you for that. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"If you want me to touch you. You have to earn it. Do you know how to earn it?"

She nodded slowly, hesitantly.

"How?"

"By... making you feel good?"

"Exactly. You're a smart girl, Aubrey. And how will you make me feel good?"

"By... going down on you?"

"By sucking my cock like a horny little slut."

She looked at me, moving her tongue in her mouth.

"Tell me what you're going to do, baby girl. And get rid of that bra."

Reaching behind her back, she spoke softly. "I'm going to... suck your cock," I looked at her as if waiting to finish her sentence as the fabric fell from her breasts and they dipped downward from their weight "... like a horny little slut." Fuck, she was arousing me. Despite her creamy white skin— especially the paleness on the undersides of her breasts—she had freckles everywhere and her nipples themselves seemed more bulbous than most I'd encountered.

I reached forward and tweaked one while cupping her breast. The nipple remained protruding, as long as my pinky. "Exactly. Like a horny little slut." She gasped and I leaned in to grope her chest some more, tugging and elongating her other nipple. Without being gentle, I squeezed, sucked and bit at her as I pleased. Every time I pulled or bit harder, the intensity of her arousal seemed to grow.

While yanking and pinching a nipple particularly brutally, she let out a cry, "Ohhhhhh Gggoddddddhhh!" I lifted my head and looked at her.

"Could you... bite me?" She requested meekly. "Please? Here?" She pointed at the inside of her right breast. Intriguing.

I bent down and kissed her on her lower breast. Then I started bighting. "Harder," she asked. I bit harder.

"Harder. Harder, please," she insisted. She was breathing heavily and squirming.

"Harder! Harder! HARDERRRR!" She begged but I swore I was about to break skin. Still I bit harder.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck. Oooooohh fuuuuuccccck!" she moaned but I saw had slipped a hand into her panties and was strumming her clit. I pulled my face away, yanked her hand away from herself and landed a wallop on her ass which made her wail in agony.

"Noooooooooouhng! Noooooo! I was gonna cummmmmmm!" She protested while humping the air desperately as I held her wrists at her sides. "Please. Please. Fuck. Please I'm so horny just fucking touch me! Touch my clit now please!"

"Bad girl!" She twitched and bucked pathetically as I restrained her.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry please please touch me I can still cummmm! Oh fuck PLEASE!" I held her wrists as she writhed and let the moment fall away, lost forever. Then I landed three rapid spanks to the same butt cheek as she wailed again. Her face was flushed red and her brow furrowed. I absolutely loved how frustrated I knew I was making her.

"Aubrey." I said calmly. "Baby girl. Did you earn an orgasm? Did I tell you to cum?"

She looked at me angrily, then helplessly. She shook her head with defeat. I noticed a deep crimson mark where I had been bighting her. I released my grip on her wrists and put my finger on her bite mark and pressed. She gasped. It was sensitive

"Do you know how to earn it?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Daddy," I corrected her.

"Yes, Daddy," she repeated in a whisper.

"How can you earn it?"

"By sucking your cock, Daddy. Like a nasty little slut— unghhhhhh," she moaned I'd pinched and pulled at her raw bite mark. She clearly loved the pain. I'd keep that in mind.

"Good. You remember. Do you want to earn it now?" She nodded. Hesitated. Dropped to her knees. "There's my smart girl."

I let her do the work unbuckling, unzipping and dropping my pants. As my cock sprung up into her face she cooed, "Oooooh" and looked up at me and smiled impishly.

"It's so nice, Daddy!" She gripped it carefully by the base and looked at it. "I've never seen an uncut one and it's sexy! It's also... definitely bigger... than I'm used to." She started jerking me, then looked up nervously at me.

"What is it?"

"I don't know if I can put the whole thing in my mouth. Ian—my boyfriend—I really only take the top part of his and he... he isn't, like... as big as you."

"Well you'll have to try, baby girl. And if you can't take the whole thing all at once, well, you're going to have to learn quickly. You do want to cum, don't you?"

She pouted, sighed and nodded.

"I thought so. Pretty little sluts like you don't get to orgasm until their Daddies allow them to, Aubrey. You have to please your Daddy if you want to orgasm. You understand?

She nodded again.

"Good. Well to please me, you will have to learn to take my whole cock in your throat. Understand?

She nodded and agreed nervously, "I want to try. I want to cum. I want to please you, Daddy." She pulled back my foreskin and licked the tip. I was already pleased that she was taking instructions and wholeheartedly calling me 'Daddy'.

"That's a good girl. That's right, Aubrey." She licked slowly from my balls and the base of my shaft all the way up to the tip. She widened her lips and engulfed the whole head in one movement, then looked up at me. The sight of her with my cock between her lips was so utterly erotic, seeing her pale, freckled body and tits dangling beneath me. I let her move up and down on my shaft before rocking my hips forward and back, pushing into her mouth.

She spat and salivated onto it and used it as lube with her hand. This girl knew what she was doing, it seemed. I enjoyed watching her youthful, velvety mouth accept more and more of my length and her plump, pretty lips forming an O around my hardness.

I could tell she was fascinated by my foreskin by the way she pulled it up into a bunch and pulled on it with her lips. I laughed and she looked up and me and grinned. "What?" She asked sheepishly. I couldn't get enough of how adorable se was.

"You're having too much fun with the foreskin!" I pulled my cock out of her hand and slapped her on the forehead and side of her face playfully. She started giggling.

"I've never seen it before! Or licked it."

I positioned my cockhead at her lips and pushed in. When I reached the back of her throat, I kept pushing slowly and she emitted a throaty gargling sound. I pulled back, then pushed forward again, a little more this time. I pulled my cock from her face. As her throat and mouth emptied, she gasped for breath and looked at me, apprehensive but exhilarated.