The Innocent Youth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I can take it," she said in a hushed voice as she inched her face over to me. "I've never—"

"I know, my beautiful girl." She engulfed my cock in her mouth again, causing me to growl with desire. "It'll hurt a little at first but you'll open up to me and take all of me into your ass. Understand?

She nodded, still sucking me.

"I am doing this so you enjoy it. I want you to enjoy it. And when I'm take you fully, you'll be mine. Understand?

She nodded again, "Mmmhm," the vibration of her response felt good on my cock.

I leaned forward, grabbed the lube and spurted some onto her ass. I worked the thick fluid around her hole with my pointer and forefinger, then pushed into her still-virgin hole again with ease. She whined into my cock and I knew she was ready.

I slapped her ass to get her to turn around. Her I couldn't believe this was about to happen. I drank in, once again, the redness of her hair, her luscious hips and the freckled that abounded on her skin. The air was thick with the smell of sex. Her pucker pointed up at me, as if winking. It had been anointed.

I coated my cock with lube and she looked up at me with awe, her mouth agape, ready to offer to me that forbidden pleasure—the one she'd never offered any man before.

"Please be gentle"

"I will, baby girl." I assured her as comfortingly as possible. I was burning with desire. I lined up my cock against her and felt the warmth of her fleshy rosebud.

I pushed into her.

She released her breath in one long exhale. "Oooooh! Owe. Owwwe," she groaned.

"Are you ok baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy. Owe. It feels—owe—it feels—owe—so fucking full."

"And good?" She nodded her head as it dangled down between her shoulders and put her fingers to her clit.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I growled as my cockhead pushed into her. "Fuuuuuuck, Aubrey, Yesssssss" The heat and tightness inside her like this was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I could feel her heartbeat—or mine—at the core of my shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddddddd "She moaned "I can't. Believe. You're... in my ass"

"I know Aubrey, sweet girl. I'm in your ass."

"Your cock is in my ass," she repeated in a dreamlike voice, incredulous.

I pushed in further as she whimpered submissively. I ran my fingers up and down the length of her back, caressed her breasts dangling beneath her. I pulled on her nipples and elongated them once again. Her skin was all goosebumps.

Is my ass nice and tight for you, Daddy?" She asked apprehensively, looking up at me over her shoulder. I groaned and had to close my eyes or I would've cum, the way her eyes turned me on.

After letting out a sharp breath of air I managed to moan, "Fuuuuuck, Aubrey, I've never felt anything as tight as your sexy fucking virgin ass. Never. Fucking. Ever. Nothing has ever felt this incredible" I meant it. I opened my eyes.

"Really?" She was still pouting at me over her shoulder with her big brown eyes and rolling her hips, dancing on my cock. "You're not just saying that?"

I had to close my eyes again. "I mean it, baby girl, I mean it." I savored the sensation of every inch as I pushed into her all the way. Finally, I felt the warm curve of her butt against my legs. I had filled this innocent young girl's anal cavity with seven inches of cock.

"Oh Daddy—" she gasped in a anguished voice. "You're—all the way inside me."

She began emitting a throaty moan as I moved in and out of her at an increasing pace. I leaned over her, reached down past her belly and touched her clit with my fingers. She was dripping. Dripping. Her juices flowed from her pussy like a stream.

I moved my finger in circles around her saturated clit and suddenly she squealed and my whole hand felt warm and wet. She panted and squeaked "Am I... I'm squir—Oh fuck am I squirtinnnnnnng? I'm gonna squir- I'm gonna squirr— unnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh"

She was squirting everywhere. My hand was sprayed over and over again as she came. Her warm fluid coated my hand and drenching the sheets beneath us. Her moans devolved into low guttural animal gasps and sudden shrieks while I fondled her clit, thrust my fingers into her cunt. She was soon bucking and flailing her legs beneath me.

I pounded her, thrusting ruthlessly into her bowels only to have her beg, "Harder, harder, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" A few moments later, I'd pulled her legs off the bed, bent her over the mattress and was pulling my rigid cock the way out of her and shoving myself all the way back into her. The noises she was making no longer sounded human—I really was fucking her brains out.

"Oh fuck!" I wailed urgently as my body grew rigid.

"Daddy?" she looked back at me with her big sensual brown eyes and it set me over the edge. "Cum, Daddy! Cum in my ass! Cum for me, Daddyyyy"

I tensed, shuddered, groaned and ultimately let out a howl as I unloaded inside her, spurt after spurt of my seed filling her anal cavity to capacity. "Yes, Daddy, oh my fucking god I can feel it, I can feel it, I can feel you filling me."

I groaned again one final time and collapsed onto her, both of us sweaty and spent. Soon enough, my cock softened and fell out of her. I stepped back and admired her well-used body, folded over the side of her bed. She was breathing heavily. Her thighs were saturated with her juices and I saw the white of my seed blossoming out form from her rosebud, seeping out of her.

We climbed into bed. I spooned her, and she moved into me affectionately, then rolled onto her stomach. She still smelled incredible and I kissed her flesh everywhere I could. Her body was hot, but the sweat on her skin made her feel cool to touch, for a moment. I ran my fingers across her freckled body, I watched as my cum dribbling out of her hole, down toward her pussy and pooled on the wet spot beneath her. I kissed her on the neck and caressed the flesh beneath her shoulders and kissed her there, too. She truly was beautiful, every inch of her.

"You're my little girl, Aubrey," I whispered in her ear. She had fallen asleep quietly with a sublime smile on her face, exhausted from our animal fucking.

I got up slowly, called a taxi and put my clothes on. She looked so peaceful and small, sleeping in the middle of the bed like that. As I left, I scribbled her a note and put it at the head of her bed. "Meet me at the café tomorrow before your interview with Dave," it read. And beneath it, "Make sure you wear your plug."

She still had a lot of innocence left to lose, and I'd be more than happy to help her lose it.