The Innocent Youth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd that feel?"

"Surprising— I felt like gagging, but couldn't. It was kinda hot though. Like, really."

I put both hands behind her neck and pulled her toward me this time. I closed my eyes and felt every sensation as I guided my sensitive mushroomy head past her angelic lips, let it rub against the roof of her mouth, moved it into the back of her throat and then deeply into into her throat. I heard her groan, gargle, let out a low throaty growl as she tried to gag. Then, finally her forehead make contact with my stomach and my balls rested against her chin as I leaned over her. Her nails dug into my thighs and her head felt like it was shaking.

Just one more moment. I held her there and opened my eyes just in time to see her eyes—which had been open and looking forward—roll back into her skull. I pulled all the way out and she coughed and gasped for air. I pushed back into her.

Though breathing heavily, she had a moment before I reached the back of her throat again. I held it for a moment and pulled back. Back and forth, down her throat and out. She soon got the hang of it and the noises she made soon devolved into sloppy, wet gargles. She was a fast learner. Soon enough, every time my sack touched her chin, she stuck out her tongue and used its soft tip— even with its limited range of motion— to lap tenderly at my balls. It was heavenly. Her saliva was thick and I felt it as it flowed liberally out of her orifice, down my sack, off her chin and onto her chest. She was a mess and her eyes, when they were open, rolled back unintentionally from time to time as I buried my cock in her throat.

I pulled out all the way to look at her. Perfection. Her hair was frazzled, her mascara had started to streak at the corners of her eyes and thick, sinewy strands of her saliva hung down from her chin and breasts. "Don't wipe it!" I told her, as she began scooped up the slick mess on her chin.

"Your smell, Daddy... I looove it." She told me as if in a trance she gazed up at me. "And how you taste."

If only Ian could see his girlfriend right now. Perhaps I'd show him later. I pulled out my phone from my pants and opened the camera app.

"Am I doing good?" She asked earnestly.

I pointed the camera at her and snapped a couple photos. That cute, innocent college girl was still there behind the depraved things I was doing to her. "Absolutely. You took me all the way in like a champ and you have a mouth like an angel's, Aubrey. Do you like deepthroating?"

Aubrey blushed, "Kinda. It's... kinda sexy. Giving up all control being used like that. And knowing how hard it's making your big cock is really, really a turn on."

"Stand up and take your panties off." She stood up and took them off. Her pussy was completely clean-shaven and she had soaked her underwear. Her sticky wetness stretched and dropped from her as she removed the soiled panties. I snapped a few more photos.

I got on my knees and rubbed her dripping, saturated pussy lips, then stuck two fingers up and into her. She cried out. I bent my fingers inside her and strummed her clit with my thumb.

"Oooooohhhhh Daddy, yesssssssssss!" Her knees buckled and I could tell she was relieved to finally have her cunt played with. I moved my fingers in her a few moments more, then pulled them out.

"Back on your knees." She obeyed, but looked at me confused and hurt, spit still dangling from her chin and chest. I rose to my feet. "You've been a good girl so I'll let you play with your cunt while you service me."

I pushed her back so the back of her head rested against the side of the bed, grabbed her and slowly, deliberately drove my cock deep into her throat. She was in my power but I wanted her to feel good. I felt her shaking, strumming her little button as I moved in and out of her throat. I caressed her cheek as I felt it expanding with my meat and groped her creamy breasts. Her whimpers quickened, grew more urgent. I could tell she was close.

"That's it, baby girl. Are you gonna cum for me Aubrey?" Into my cock, she mewled out what was probably an affirmation and her body trembled. Her breath felt hot and frantic on my stomach.

Then, suddenly she tensed up, dug her fingers into my thigh with one hand and began howling loudly and violently into my cock while her whole body shook as if having a seizure. I pushed all the way into her and grasped the sides of her face as she screamed like a crazed demon into my meat for what seemed half a minute. When she fell quiet I pulled out of her mouth and stepped back.

She slumped back against the bed and let her head dangle like a ragdoll as she caught her breath. "Holy. Fucking. Shit!"

"Ever cum like that? With your cute little mouth wrapped around a dick?" I grinned, pleased with what I had gotten to her experience.

She looked up at me in awe, her freckled face streaked with mascara and spit. "I've never cum like that period. And I've never cum going down on a guy either. That was un-fucking-believable." She lowered herself to the ground, closed her eyes and lay there. "Gimme a sec... Just a sec and I'll be with you."

I had no time for that. I joined her on the floor, yanked her by her ankles and spread them. Then I dipped headfirst into her cunt and licked her up and down. She squealed gratefully and dug her fingers into my hair.

Her taste was exquisite and I kissed and licked her inner thighs and clit just to get more of her wetness into my mouth at first. Then I plunged my tongue as far into her pussy as possible. She squealed happily again.

"Oh my god Daddy, Yesssss. Yes that's sooooo fugging hottttt. Yes. Yes! Yes! Push it all the way in there. Fuck it, use your fingers. Fucking finger my pussy!"

I pushed one finger in, then two. She moaned and writhed and kicked on the carpet like a wounded bird, leaning her head against the foot of the bed so she could watch me as I jammed my fingers deep into her hot cunt and curled them inside.

I pushed three fingers into her cunt "Ohhhhhhh, Daddy Daddyyyyyy—"

I fingered her as she writhed on the floor like that for a few minutes then pulled back and admired her delicate cunt. It was swollen and flushed a deep pink. I spread her lips with my fingers. They glistened with moisture and opened like wings, like a rare orchid. Even soaked in the thick mixture of her desire and my saliva, her pussy looked unspoiled, elegant. With each beat of her heart her flesh throbbed tantalizingly. "Aubreyyyyy," I groaned in a deep voice, as I placed my lips against her and sucked on her hole, savoring her taste. "You are so fucking sexy. You taste utterly delicious."

I wasn't lying. This girl was driving me crazy with the taste of her pussy. I pushed my face and mouth into it like a brute and, in a lustful haze, I quite literally drank her in.

When I drew my tongue up and down her clit her breath quickened. I pulled her fleshy hood back and sucked on it. She squealed and begged me to be gentle. I granter her request and pressed my lips against her sensitive button and sucked on it while she sighed happily.

But soon enough, as I drew my tongue up and down her aching slit, I began licking lower and lower—very slowly—a until I was licking her perineum more than anything. With each lick, I inched lower and lower and in anticipation, her moans grew higher and higher in pitch. She knew what I was moving toward. I couldn't restrain myself: with one lick I placed the tip of my tongue squarely against her pucker and made her squeal. I placed my thumbs to the sides of her smaller hole and drew the flat of my tongue up and down against it, savoring the sensation of her forbidden entrance against me.

"Ooooooh fuck that's nice!" She croaked, "You're so fucking naughty but it feels sooooooo nicccceeeeee."

Her tiny star was bunched up— the muscles in her sphincter twitched and expanded and contracted minutely against my tongue but it was still wound up tightly. I could not push the tip of my tongue into her and knew I'd need to loosen her up if I ever hoped for her to take my cock and relish it.

"Never had your ass eaten, Aubrey?" I placed the tip of my forefinger against her pucker and strummed her clit with the other, all while spreading her open with my thumbs.

"Uh-uh," she gasped and shook her head. "Fuuuuuck." I noticed her hands were clenched into fists.

"Never had it fingered either then?" I asked devilishly as I gently worked the tip of my forefinger into her anus.

"I've—done it to myself," she said urgently as she had her underserviced nerve cluster stimulated by a stranger for the first time. "I've... fingered myself... there. And plugged myself.. and played and—" she groaned.

I was shocked. "You've fingered yourself in the ass, baby girl?"

She nodded and sighed and I pushed further into her anal cavity, two knuckles deep.

"You have a butt plug you play with?"

She nodded again and gasped, "Yesssss" as I went down to the third knuckle and started moving it back and forth. "Ohhhhh god it's better when you do it though!"

I pulled all the way out, licked her adorable pucker, coated it with more thick spit and pushed my finger back in. Back and forth. Back and forth. After a minute or two, she had loosened and I added my middle finger. After she acclimated to that, I repeated the process again with my ring finger.

"Please be gentle," she begged as I placed three fingers against her.

"I will, Aubrey. I want you to feel good. I need you to feel good but you have to help me do that. Will you help me?"

"Uh-huh," she agreed timidly.

"I knew you would. I need you to help me make you feel good by trusting me and submitting to me completely. By trusting me completely. Can you do that?

"Uh-huh."

"Good girl. Just close your eyes. Breathe in deeply. Slowly. And relax. I'm going to open up your ass slowly with my fingers, one by one. Are you relaxed?

"Uh-huh."

"Good girl." I started pushing in with all three fingers and she made a quivering whimper. Her flesh, all across her body, had broken into goosebumps. In the orange light, they cast tiny shadows in places across her curves.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered.

I pushed the tips of my three fingers in. "You're a good girl."

"I'm a good girl." Still a whisper.

I kept pushing. Having my fingers penetrate her anal cavity felt like putting them into an oven and she gripped my fingers like a vice with her hole. Kept pushing. Two knuckles in. I kissed her clit and swirled my tongue around it to relax her. Kept pushing.

I eased my fingers in and out of her, listening carefully to her breath for cues between her quiet agonized mewling. "I can't believe you're fingering my ass," she said incredulously. "It feels so... full." I pushed my fingers in deeper.

Then, finally, I penetrated her down to my third knuckle of all three fingers. I looked her in the eyes and she gazed back down at me as if in a trance and I knew she had never before experienced this sensation of fullness.

"My fingers are all the way in, Aubrey. You're a very, very good little girl." I was still massaging her clit.

"I'm a go—I'm a good—" She struggled to repeat what I had said as her head wavered, her mouth gaped open and her eyes lost focus, ready to roll back without warning. "I'm a...I'm a good g-g-g—" I furiously buried my face in her cunt and began fingering her ass in and out as she let out a uninhibited howl as she came again, convulsing her body, yanking on my hair as she allowed her ass to be probed and stretched by my brutish fingers.

When her body finally relaxed, I drew my fingers out of her and placed my tongue once again against her pucker. I pushed into her hole with my mouth and she granted me entrance. My tongue worked its way in and out nimbly past her once-rigid muscly ring with ease and I savored the exquisite heat and tenderness beyond. There, inside, she offered me a tantalizingly tart taste— slightly bitter, even.

My cock stood alert, harder than I ever remember it being. I rose up above her, led her hand to my cock and moved my fingers to her mouth. I wanted her to taste her ass, too, to share that forbidden delicacy of her body.

Docile now, she accepted my fingers into her mouth and sucked on them as she fondled between my legs. I drank her in while she lay stretched out on the floor like a lioness, her innocence indelibly soiled, yet she was barely at the beginning of her journey into complete depravity.

I told her, "Show me your toys. Show me your plug and anything else you have". With some effort, she picked herself off the ground and scampered to her closet, dug underneath a pile of folded clothes and came back with a toy in each hand and a small bottle of lube.

The first was the plug: a metallic one with a heart-shaped base. It was probably only about an inch-and-a-half at its thickest. The second was a red plastic vibrator, thin and with a curved, bulbous head. We would definitely have some fun with those.

I told her to get on all fours on her bed and stick up her ass. Admiring her two stretched, dripping holes, I positioned the metal plug against her tiny pink rosebud.

"Oooh, it's cold!" she squealed. I applied some lube to her and the plug, causing her to squeal some more.

I applied some pressure downward and the plug effortlessly slipped into her. She squealed one last time. I then pushed my fingers into her cunt, which readily accepted them, then turned on the vibrator and pushed it into her. It was too much for her to handle.

She started writhing on it, humping and thrusting backward and dropped her face to the bed. She was moaning helplessly into the sheets.

Then in no time, she was begging, "Pleeeeease fuck me. Fuck me, Daddy!"

Every time she pleaded I smacked her ass, strummed her clit or gripped her a little harder by the neck. In no time, she'd devolved into a desperate whore "Fuck me! Please fuck me I need your cock! I neeeeeeed itttttt!"

I tossed aside the vibrated, climbed up on the bed behind her and rested my thickness between her cheeks. My cockhead itself dwarfed the heard-shaped tip of the plug in her ass. I pulled her toward me and rubbed the length of my cock slide up and down her entrance. Her cunt leaked, lubricating my shaft and dribbling down my balls. She was grinding against me like a dog in heat and begging for more.

"It hurts so fucking bad, Daddy! I can't fucking wait!" She was moving forward and back rapidly, trying desperately to slip my cockhead inside her.

"Stay still, baby girl. Stay still. Stayyyy." I told her if she kept still I'd fuck her. I needed it for myself, after all. I lined up my cock at her entrance and kept pressure on her ass. She tried to thrust backward into me but I held her in place—I wanted to savor the moment.

I lifted the fleshy folds of her lips up with my head and held it there, suspended as if for an eternity. Then I pushed into her and we both howled in in agonizing pleasure as I entered her tender gash, opening her up little by little with my throbbing hardness.

"Fuck, Aubrey that's so fucking good. That's a tight, fucking cunt, baby girl." I pushed into her further, inch by inch. I could feel the plug putting pressure on the top of my cockhead as I went inside her and knew it was adding to her pleasure too.

"Oh god oh god. Please go slow, Da-- ohhhhhh godddddd!" She moaned into the sheets. Aubrey had dropped the front of her body into the bed and was spreading her lips with one hand from below her using her fingers while her other arm lay limp and useless above her head. I pushed in until I was balls deep inside her.

"You are unbelievably tight, Aubrey. I mean so fucking tight. I've never felt anything like it." I wasn't lying.

She begged me again to go slow, "I've never felt like this," she croaked, "I've never fell this full in my life."

I moved slowly out of her and back in, just a couple inches at a time. If she had decided to fuck me back with her hips, I would've cum in her right at that moment.

"We look so fucking sexy, Aubrey. We look so fucking sexy, with me stretching out your tight little pussy." She propped herself onto her arms again and let her head hang loose. She was watching me enter her from underneath, opening her up. I fucked her slowly for a few minutes and soon she had worked up to my girth. Her pussy had creamed onto me, a thick white fluid was building up at the base of my shaft from her. "See that, baby girl?"

"Uh-huh," she answered timidly.

"You're creaming all over me, Aubrey. That's a fucking sexy thing to do." I pulled out for a moment to plunge my tongue into her cunt, drinking up her juices and lapping her sex as if it were a wound.

I put my cock back inside her. She started gyrating her hips on my cock and pushing herself back into me. After some time I was fucking her like an animal, hips bucking, pulling out all the way and impaling her over and over on my shaft without mercy.

I could tell she was getting close again. Her whimpers quickened, she dropped her head to the mattress again and started strumming her clit with one hand. I ravaged her brutally, throwing all the weight of my hips into her as she bucked back into me. As she got closer, her cunt tightened and I gave her a slap on the ass.

"Yes, Daddy!" she yelped. I slapped her again.

"Fuck yes, Daddyyyyyy!" Again, harder this time. More shrieks of pleasure. Her cunt was tighter than ever and I was worried I may cum as she did. I continued to pound her and slapped her ass harder and harder. Suddenly her whole body seized up, her legs locked shut with my cock still deep inside her and she spasmed violently against me.

Then, a scream. A blood-curling scream that would've definitely brought the cops to the apartment had she not buried her face in the sheets. She screamed again for at least 15 seconds while bucking against me and clamping down on my cock. I pushed into her with all the force I had, knocking her flat onto her stomach with me lying directly on top of her, pressing her into the bed.

As she calmed herself and caught her breath, I kissed her gently on the neck, cheek, behind her ears. Aubrey cooed happily and looked me in the eyes from the side of her face. "Daddy," she whispered. She smiled. Closed her eyes. I was still inside her, moving in her slowly and felt her fingers—which had been massaging her clit—inch backward to my balls. The warmth of her hand engulfed my sack and the tips of her fingers grazed against the base of my shaft and my taint.

"Oh, Aubreyyyyy" I sighed into her ear.

"Thank you Daddy," she whispered. We lay like that for some time, fucking happily, slowly, tenderly. The sweat between our skin intermingled and I slid my hands beneath her, groped her breasts, drew my fingers up her sides and down her legs. I pushed my fingers under her hair and massaged her scalp. I stroked her delicate clit, pushed my fingers into her mouth and had her suck on them.

I lifted my body up and pulled out of her. "Nooooo," she whined, "I feel so empty now." I eyed her plug and started pulling it out. She groaned huskily as the bulbous part of it stretched her sphincter and popped out. "Now, I feel empty," she looked at me and pouted.

I leaned forward and kissed her pucker gently. It was time. The moment I had craved from the moment I set eyes on this beautiful redhead had come: I was finally going to sodomize this once-innocent young girl.

She looked back at me and coyly asked, "Do you want me there, Daddy?"

"You know I do, Aubrey, I need you there."

She drew her eyes down to my cock. It was fully erect, foreskin pulled back, with streaks of her thick cream still gathered at its base. She looked back up to me, deep into my eyes. There was a distant or even sublime look in her face. The intensity of her recent orgasms had calmed her, perhaps.