All Comments on 'The Insemination Ch. 03'

by Urgh01

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nope

as long as you are deleting comments you'll be getting 1 star from me

(I didn't read the chapter)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The other two chapters are in the FETISH section.

So why the fuck isn't this Cuckold freak chapter in the FETISH section. There is no 'loving wife' there isn't even a 'cheating wife' just a sick fucking slag of a wife and a sick twisted freak of a husband. Put this shit where it belongs.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Krap

What weakly conceived pile of dung, the only thing u missed was oak being a former gangbanger, possibly black or Hispanic with no concern for others, a cock cage for Stewie, she becomes a hooker for big dick, stewie is brain injured, and of course the wife suddenly goes from being normal to being in a state of big dick mesmerization with a desire to feminize the guy she loves. Boringly weak..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So that is how...

So THAT is how to keep my cock limp. I always wondered what it would take. Now I know. If this turns you on, I feel really sorry for you. Who the heck wants to be a wimpy cuckold that lets themselves be stepped on. You need a shrink.

nyminusnyminusover 13 years ago
Stewart is a wimp and Oak is a bastard that uses Stewartts stupidity

(I call it stupid because it is) Stewart is stupid not dumbass. It should go in fantasy and humor,,not in LW. But then I guess that's you (writer) Don't write any more as you are getting readers mad at you.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
How much spunk do you jerk story authors HAVE anyway???

....I would think by now you could just buy the outlines for these on E-bay.

Urgh01Urgh01over 13 years agoAuthor
Didn't delete any comments

All the comments are fine I didn't delete any

???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
how sadly sick - wait how bout sickly sad

Writer your not only on the wrong site your not in the right cosmos.<P>

Sick self cucksters belong in Fetish under Pissing. Fetish requirements avoid eroticism as you did here.<P>

But you just had to try to get more attention by moving this sick male humiliation to LW.<P>

Get some help sicko - maybe get a little self respect back before your world crashes.

Urgh01Urgh01over 13 years agoAuthor

First, thanks for reading, I appreciate all the people who have favorited me and rated me and commented. Thanks. I would not and have not deleted any comments and I don't know where anonymous got the idea that I did.

I must say that I write these stories because I have enjoyed the genre. Stories by Newmoon, Stormbringer, Smithportinoi, and Hunter Jackson have all brought me pleasure. Some traumatic things that happened in childhood have certainly led to these preoccupations and I guess that's why I like reading about it. These stories have been pouring out of me lately so I would like to share them. I really haven't read a good one in years and I think maybe I could help with that. I mean, I like mine :).

I posted this in Loving Wives because I wanted more readers and because for years coming here this is where I checked for the stories I enjoyed. I am willing to take the hit in rating and negative comments (which, frankly, some of you guys come off as mighty snobby and as on a high horse, perhaps you should question why you feel the need to read the story when I told you what it was from the get go) in order to bring in more people to potentially enjoy it.

I have been cheated on and it does not feel good, but I am not a cuckold and don't get off fantasizing about being a cuckold. Outside of Literotica, I live a pretty normal life, but these stories are in me so I write them and I post them. They certainly are not meant as reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The real problem is it's dull

Sort but the wimp husband and slutty wife idea has been done done done. There really doesn't need to be more written. It's to the point you cooed write a computer program to generate it.

1. Have wife who says she is happily married

2. Guy/friend/stranger/brother/rival says ok but honey let me show you what a big cocxk can do

3. Wife says no butw ok, and proceeds to have best sex ever and becomes a slave to the big cock

4. Big cock shares slut with others, but not husband

5. Big cock makes fun of husband while taking wife/money/house/job from husband

6. Wide tells husband this is so great

7. Husband gets worked up/impotent

8. Boring story continues on.

I'm not trying be mean but instead making a suggestion to use you creativity in new ways, don't just churn out the same old crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Bad

Does this really turn you on? Yikes.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
I waited until now to comment.

I wanted t see where this was going and can now comment.

Stop Now. Don't finish.

This is so cliche' that an monkey sitting at a typewriter must have done this. Even JPB in his cuckold mode writes things with more imagination. For those who like this. just go back and re-read the 3000 previous stories and you won't miss anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What About Bob?

I have really enjoyed this UNIQUE and REFRESHING series and my only selfish regret reading it is that it ends all too soon with Ch. 04. This installment was as well written as the others and even more erotic with the introduction of Bob in the sex play. Think it would have been even hotter if we could have read about Bob collecting his payment for services rendered though. Please consider writing more of Oak's sexcapades taking beautiful married women for his selfish pleasures under the guise of impregnating them or other scenarios your imagination develops. Thanks and keep on writing.

aurichaurichover 13 years ago
Insemination

Actually I liked chapter 1 and 2. Chapter 3 was a looser. Too bad, I am sure the author could do better. I got the feeling he was tired and ended it not with a bag but with a burst we ass air. Too bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
stewart wins

The dumbest stupid cow award goes to ... Stewie!

It is unbelievable that he could be that naive.

It a wounder he doesn't own the Brooklyn bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Excellent story!

KingReyKingReyover 13 years ago
A Positive Comment

Hey Urgh01

I for one enjoyed this story. The mean spirited tone of some of the comments baffles me. Especially in light of your pre-story 'warning'.

The 'wimpy cuckold/alpha super cock/loving wife turned cheating slut' genre may be well established but there is always room for new stories and I for one welcome your story. The semi-humorous tone used to describe the cuck husband's impotent, bewildered rage set it apart in a really nice way.

Although I agree that the ending felt weak and underdeveloped, I would love to see more submissions along the same lines (see my comment in Ch.02).

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolute crap

Fuck you for posting this.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Three idiots

A fucking whore, an odious asshole, and a feckless cuck. Three blooming idiots.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

What can I say about this SHIT?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a crock of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUrgh01@Urgh01
These stories are about a man and various wives humiliating husbands by cuckolding them against their wishes. The husband's DO NOT want to be cuckolded, but are powerless to stop it. All the husband's have little dicks, the guy has a big one and the wives have ridiculously hot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES