The Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, no wonder girls love you. I'm already wet, and you haven't got to my good parts."

I sat on the foot of the bed, facing her. "Put your feet on my shoulders."

I went to work on her calves and thighs. There was a lot of muscle needing attention.

"Are you still playing tennis? These legs are in very good shape."

Her thighs were partially spread, with the dark bush between them providing a hint of mystery. Between her legs, she could see my erection, which she was studying.

"I've been awake on and off during the night, deciding how I was going to ask you to put that beautiful thing in me."

"What did you decide?"

"Until you told me about Alison, I was worried about poaching. After that, I decided to just tell you I'm insanely hot for you and please, please make love to me."

"I'll be right back." I went into the kitchen and fixed some special juice for her. And another version for me. I started the espresso maker and in a few minutes had a tray with juice, coffee, and toast with marmalade.

I went back into the bedroom. She was entirely spread out, with fingers idly buried in her pussy. Her her best bedroom eyes looked at me. I thought of the picture of the naked Maja in the Prado which I had seen with my parents years ago

My cock was slowly gaining altitude. I set the tray down and handed her the glass of juice. "You'll like this. Special recipe."

She drank from the glass and lay back, flexing her hips in my direction. "No sex before breakfast?"

"I had a teenage lust for you off and on for years. I'm just as anxious looking at you today as I was when I was fourteen."

"My god, Tony, that's almost ten years ago."

I passed her the espresso cup, and a piece of toast. Her eyes were dilating, so I could tell the special juice was working. I sipped my own and kept staring at her.

"What were you thinking about just then?"

"You are very beautiful lying there so relaxed and just being your horny self, as you put it. I was thinking about the time my parents took me to the Prado and we spent time in front of the two paintings of the naked Maja. One with clothes and one without. Mom said it was ok to look at nude women's bottoms in museums, but not other places."

"So, years later, you have middle-aged me to gawk at?" She brought a knee up and opened herself more for my view.

"Do you like to talk about sex before you do it?"

"When I was your age, with my hand around a hot, throbbing cock, and my panties wet, I just wanted to get that hard thing into me as fast as possible."

I reached over to the drawer and got out the tube of cream. I pulled her hand out of the way, stretched the lips open and squeezed out a liberal amount, from the prominent clit down to her juicy opening.

"Try your fingers in that and then taste them." I sat back and tore off a piece of toast. The toast tasted great.

She looked surprised, but did as I asked. She had a good technique. I suspected her fingers got more of a workout in that furry cleft than Malcolm's cock.

She put her tongue out to check the fingers, then pushed them all the way into her mouth. Very sexy.

"Tony, what is that stuff? If I wasn't waiting for that cock of yours, I'd come in a minute with it."

"My sister left it the last time she was here. She said my women friends would love having me lick it from them."

"Are you serious? Your tongue is going to work me over?"

I laughed as I eased myself between her legs. "Does it taste good?"

"Hell yes. Incredible."

"Well?"

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and took a firm grip on her hips as I buried my face, my lips and my tongue in her. The taste was fantastic. My sister wouldn't tell me what was in it. Just said girls loved it. I decided to hold her down and torture her until she fessed up, the next time I saw her.

Helen was having a delayed reaction to my attack. I guess she had her focus on my hard cock driving into her, and instead she was getting a bath from my mouth and tongue.

It wasn't very many seconds, though, before all her pelvic muscles were in action and her little moans got very much louder and then quickly were screams as she came. And then came some more, and some more.

I let up and she pulled hard on my long hair. "Get up here, you bastard. Who said you could get me off like that? You have no permission to make me scream."

She was still muttering as my cock eased into the creamy cunt. I gave her another good taste of the cream with my tongue, which meant her mouth was full when the next orgasm took her.

This was a good one. The spasms went from her toes to her head and back. I began driving harder and harder into her, trying to prolong what I hoped was a great fuck. Harder, harder, and then a major blast from me into her channel, which produced an even louder scream and pounding on my back and violent kicking of her heels on my butt.

She was mostly passed out. I wasn't far away from that myself. I got up and staggered into the bathroom, moistened some hand towels with hot water, and returned to do cleanup.

I whispered in her ear, "If I posted a video of that on You Tube, it would make you an instant star."

She turned and tried to swat me. Didn't work. "I'm going to get you for this. All I wanted was some quiet loving from my nephew. Instead, I get biggest fuck of my life from a sex fiend."

She rolled into me and covered my face with kisses.

"I suppose you are going to run me through the shower, into those awful clothes, and send me back to the conference?"

Before I could answer, my phone started ringing. I picked it up and saw Alison was calling. OMG, now what?

"Tony, my dad has to fly to New York with an emergency and won't be back until the end of the week. After all those tears, are you willing to have me back for a few days?"

Oh shit. How do I rate two of the hottest women around?

I said, "Hang on a minute, someone is at the door."

I put the phone on mute and pulled Helen into me. "I have an idea, but you have to decide right now. I was going to suggest you tell Malcolm that you've convinced me to go to the lake cabin with you and do the opening chores. But this is Alison, who says she miraculously has three more days here and is it ok if we get together. If you are willing to share, the three of us can go up there."

Before I finished, Helen had my cock in her hand, squeezing viciously and whispering yes, yes, yes.

I turned the phone on speaker and said, "It was just a package. About getting together, I've promised my aunt Helen to go up to the family lake place and help open it up. Would it work for us to go together?"

"Yes, yes! But we have to do something with my mom."

I thought of me and three women to keep happy and said, "Tell your dad that you are spending a few days with your dearest, loving boyfriend and he needs to take your mother with him and show her a good time, especially in bed."

"Tony, you are as bad as ever. But I'll do it. When do you want me over there?"

"As soon as you can. Helen said she would show up any minute now."

Click. I turned to the sexpot in my arms and kissed her. And ran my thumbs over her nipples.

"You are making me gush again, you devil."

I was nicely hard, so turned her in to straddle me, and let her slide down until we were bone to bone again.

We rocked back and forth. She squeezed me. I thrust up into her. Not much energy left in us, but it felt nice.

She put her head on my shoulder. "I'm happy to share you, but what about Alison?"

"I have some ideas. Just follow my lead. Now, if you don't want to put that impressive executive clothing back on, you're free to see what you can find in my closet."

I went out to move my car so Alison could park in its place. I'd just finished when Alison came zooming in. She leapt out and into my arms, exclaiming, "Tony! I feel like I just got out of jail!"

Lots of kisses later, Helen came up to us and said, "Ah, the young lovers are reunited. I'm so glad you can come with us, Alison. We can work on our tans and terrorize Tony as he does chores."

Chap 3 - At the Lake

We loaded the car and I insisted the two of them get in back so they didn't have to shout across the seat at each other.

Helen had on a pair of my running shorts and a sloppy white t-shirt she found somewhere. The shorts were loose on me and tight on her. The long legs looked fabulous.

I let them chatter away until the the conversation level died down, and said, "Alison, I have a confession to make. I was feeling very lonely without you around. And not going to be around, damn it. So when Helen came out of my shower in only a towel, I lost control and went after her. I hope you don't mind."

Alison was looking at me in the rear view mirror, and then she was looking at Helen. And she was smiling. "Well? What did you think?"

"I've never come like that in my life. He's incredible."

They embraced, hugging and kissing. Alison giggled, "Honey, Helen's going to be our landlady at the lake. I think she is going to want privileges. Can you take care of two horny women going around naked to get rid of their tan lines?"

Helen leaned over and whispered in Alison's ear. Suddenly, the view in the mirror was of four gorgeous tits bouncing with the car. The two of them kissed some more while their fingers were busy feeling each other up.

"If you two don't stop that, there is going to be a wreck because I'm looking in the mirror instead of at the road."

"Tony, you know all about these tits, you don't need to look right now."

But she leaned back and pulled Alison on top of her, kneading and pinching the muscular butt. I was still looking in the mirror and hard as a rock.

"You do it."

"No, you do it, you need him more than I do. I'm still recovering from this morning."

Alison's shorts came off and my naked lover was in the front seat undoing my pants. "Tony, I'm not doing this unless your eyes are on the road. Don't pay attention to me, watch the road."

How, I wondered, can you pay attention to the road when a warm mouth has swallowed your cock? Alison gave great blow jobs, but up to now I hadn't gotten one while driving.

Helen was leaning over the front, her bare tits poking at me. She was watching Alison's technique and making dirty comments. "Hey kiddo, that's not bad. Do you take it all the way down? Do you let him shoot inside there?"

Alison looked up at her with an innocent expression, "Helen, you have so much more experience than I do. When we get to the lake, can I have a deep throat lesson?"

I grabbed my cock back, stroked a few times and blasted them both in the face.

Their expressions went through shock, anger, and giggles as they licked me off of their bodies, then frenched each other for a long time.

"Ok, wenches, we're almost there. Better get decent."

Helen's stern voice came from the back seat, "Now, let's get one thing straight, this is my lake house, and my rules."

Silence from the front seat.

"There are only three rules. Clothes are optional. Be nice to your friends. Enjoy yourselves."

Soon I was trudging up the hill to the sunny deck, weighted down with suitcases, but not minding because of the incredible view of two women with sneakers on and otherwise showing off their naked charms. Looking at those tight butts, I suspected I was going to have trouble on our daily runs. Could my ego stand to be beaten? There was enough white skin to justify a lot of laying out. With sunscreen, of course. Which I would be required to apply. Things were looking up, so to speak.

The house was cool and musty and all the utilities were off. After an hour of instruction from Helen, I had water on, water heater on, faucets and toilets checked, and was getting ready for a general hosedown. The women were making a shopping list for the country store. On their way out the door, Alison smiled and suggested the kitchen floor was really grimy, and if there was to be a nice dinner, then perhaps some scrubbing was in order?

I treated myself to a beer and found a cushion for one of the deck chairs in the sun. Was I enough of a man to take cleaning orders from my girlfriend? Or should I show my macho side and go canoeing?

By the end of the beer, I was on my knees with ammonia suds and a brush. The floor was filthy. Must not be too many servile males around. Speaking of that, a voice in my head was saying that I would be a fool to give Alison up. But the other voice, full of self-pity, said I had to strike out on my own and get my life back together. The real me scrubbed harder and harder, letting the voices argue. The in love voice said how was I ever going to find another woman like Alison, who was all broken up about not sharing our lives together. The self pity voice answered that college lovers broke up all the time, did not ruin their lives, and found great partners later on. How, the voice asked, was I going to find myself if I was weighed down by love and someone else's busy medical existence.

Before the argument ended, I was finished with the floor and heard the car coming up the drive. I went down to help with the groceries, asking myself how I was going to get out of this pickle.

In addition to the groceries, the women had dropped in on the dry goods store next door, which had a summer supply of swim suits among other things. After more cleaning, I proposed a canoe ride to try out the new suits and check the lake. Off came the flowery sun dresses, which apparently did not need underwear beneath them. On went matching bright yellow bikinis. Actually, the tiny scraps didn't hide a thing. Nipples were very prominent. The buns were completely uncovered, and the fronts were a disgrace, with pussy hair showing all around.

"If those are decent, I'd hate to see what is indecent."

Helen and Alison giggled and thrust their hips at me. "We are just trying to attract a little male attention! Do we have your attention?"

"Is there a waxing place around here?"

Helen said, "I suppose you want us bare as babies?"

Alison chimed in, "Actually, he likes us natural. At least that's what he tells me when he is about to stick his face you know where."

I kissed them both, grabbed some refreshments, and got them into the canoe. Helen lounged on a cushion in the middle. Alison had the bow, and I was steering, or trying to with a lot of distraction from the gorgeous feminine flesh right in front of me.

How much better does it get than lazing around in a canoe on a lake with two beautiful women you know you are going to have sex with tonight? All the important worries occupying me were melting.

The sun was dropping toward the trees when we got back. The women went up to start dinner and I hauled the canoe out.

Helen was in the kitchen and said, "She's in the shower. Why don't you join her because the hot may not last."

Good advice. There was a real shower in the bathroom, and Alison was in it. "Coming in with me?"

As I wrapped soapy arms around her, I said to myself that I wasn't going to let her get away. Just that much decision. I wasn't going to let her get away. We could work out the rest later.

With the roast in the oven, I made a pitcher of margaritas and we settled on the deck to watch the sunset. Alison was nestled into one side of me, and Helen had the other. The sofa felt special with such lovely arm rests. I took a long sip of lime and tequila and kissed them both.

I let the silence of the moment wash over us and said to Helen, "I made a decision today. I think you are going to like it." Alison thought I was talking about something to do with Helen and sat relaxed. I gently pulled her into my lap and kissed her again. I whispered slowly into her ear, "I can't let you go."

More silence. Then she said, "What did you say?" Her eyes were wide open. She tried to sit up. I glanced at Helen, who had a very wide smile on her face. I held Alison down and whispered again, "I can't let you go."

This time she jumped up and stood in front of us, coloring, and shouted, "Tony, you can't do this to me! I can't take jokes about us!"

She sobbed back into my arms, "You're not fair. Not fair."

Helen's eyes were saying, "You mean it, don't you?"

I hugged Alison and said, "Have I ever said something important to you that I didn't mean?"

She pulled my head down and kissed me, violently. Helen got up and went into the kitchen, making cooking noises.

Alison scrambled up and straddled me, grabbing my hair and kissing everywhere she could reach.

I pulled her in tight. "I don't know how we will make it work, but we'll figure something out."

She leaned back and looked at me, tears streaming. "You really mean it, don't you, dumbnut?"

"Yes, I do, Doctor Alison Thompson. Will you be mine?"

She grabbed my hand and led us into the kitchen. "Did this guy just propose to me?"

Helen hugged us both, a little teary herself. "I think he did, honey. I think that's what he did. Are you happy?"

"Oh. My. God. This good for nothing new M.D. breaks my heart last weekend, then he gets me up here and breaks it again today. But at least he broke it in the right direction." She was laughing and smiling through her tears.

"I shouldn't tell you this but I cried myself to sleep last night. I was ready to ditch the internship, go back to your apartment and crawl into your bed." She was tight in my arms, still shaking.

Helen said, with emotion in her voice, "You know, I think the two of you might just be right for each other. Now, let's have dinner."

The two lovers were pretty messed up, but Helen took charge and poured a lot of wine. She said it was our engagement party. She went and found her camera and took pictures. We kissed a lot.

She even found some brandy to go with the strawberries, out on the deck. We wouldn't let her go back in the house when she said we should have time to ourselves. Alison got a blanket and the three of us cuddled under it. The stars were bright. The lake was quiet.

Alison broke the silence with a giggle. "Helen, you are not leaving us alone in bed tonight. We came up here as a guy with two girls, and that's how it is going to be."

"I've never been to an engagement party where the bride to be invited me into bed with her man. This should be interesting." She giggled too as Alison and I drew her across our laps under the blanket, removed the dress, and went to work on her best parts.

"Stop that, you're getting me all hot and bothered." My fingers were working in her pussy. Alison was twisting her nipples in between wet kisses.

"I mean it, you're going to...." All the pent up emotion of watching two lovers get engaged came out in a rush of orgasm. She buried her face in Alison's bosom and screamed out her climax.

Alison and I leaned in and had yet another tender kiss. She whispered, "So the two of you are going to do that to me later?"

Helen pulled down the front of Alison's dress and gave a good swipe with her teeth at the welcoming nipple. "Why later? You just attacked me for no good reason."

We moved the party inside and went upstairs to the bedroom overlooking the lake. Alison and I brushed our teeth and Helen ran a soapy washcloth between her legs. "The two of you should be ashamed making an old lady come like that. Such disrespect!" Her nipples were still sticking out a mile and she had that makeout look on her face.

We climbed into the big bed together. Before Helen could get anything going, Alison said, "I have a favor to ask. I have such a nice glow on, can we save the sex for tomorrow? I promise you can chase me around and take me in every room if you want." More giggles. Instant sleep.

The fresh coffee aroma woke me up. Brilliant sun was shining in the window. The woman I got engaged to last night was still snuggled up to me, eyes closed. The warmth from the other side was missing, but arriving up the stairs with breakfast.