The Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Tony, he couldn't resist. He was rigid with jealousy watching her post on you up there. Wait till he takes her, there is going to be a scream."

At that very moment, there was a long drawn out howl from the house. "No, no, no, no..."

While we were diverted, Annie managed to down herself on my erect cock. "Oh, that is so nice. Alison, you have a winner here. Will you share him once in a while?"

Alison sat behind her, nails scratching dangerously, teeth attacking wherever they could.

"Witch, dreadful witch. Why didn't you ask? The decent thing is to ask. You are going to be punished." She sealed her threat with a long, wet french kiss that went on and on. Annie was getting hotter and twitching on me. I drove several short hard thrusts into her tight athletic cunt, and she came immediately. Alison dove on the shuddering chest with tongue and teeth. I rolled them into a ball and kept pushing until they were dropping off the edge into the lake.

One of them reached up and got my ankle, which had me in their arms in the water in no time. Annie asked, her head dripping, "Do you always have this much fun?"

As we breast stroked to the dock, Alison and I fought for the privilege of having our hand up tight against Annie's sex.

We clung to the ladder and I answered, "Only when we are able to waylay a passing graduate student."

I brought towels to the deck and went back for refreshments. Mark and Helen were on the sofa under a blanket, not moving. I tiptoed away.

"They are napping."

Annie was in Alison's lap and they were playing aggressive kissyface.

I glanced up and Mark was standing there, wiping his generous prick with a wet cloth. He looked at me and said, "She is seriously wild. You better keep her happy." His glance was on my limp equipment. We laughed. Two guys with three hot women was not our standard recipe.

I said, "You're not dumping..."

"Are you kidding? She doesn't get six inches away from me except into your arms. When we saw you this morning, she whispered in my ear, 'I want some of that.' "

He smirked at me. I started to answer when two heads shot up and said together, "Do not get cocky, we can take away your privileges."

Mark and I got ourselves decent in some shorts and took on the grilling chores. Alison and Annie went to work on home fries and different salad makings. Helen wandered out from the shower, toweling herself and looking totally disheveled and sexy as hell. She went to the other women and kissed them hard. "Oh my god, I thought I found one great lover and now there are two! I don't know how many times I came in there, but my girl parts are tingling like crazy. This is taking years off my life."

The girls hugged her, sat her on a stool, and fed her large gulps of their margaritas. "Helen, you must stop having sex with every guy who comes along. What would mother say? You are hot as a pistol. Just feel these tits, Annie, they would get any guy going. I think she is going to be tough competition."

They hugged and kissed and giggled and looked out the window at Mark and me, who were listening to the total babble.

"Three incredible women, how do we rate that?"

"How are we going to get five of us in the same bed tonight?"

"What are we going to do when they've drained us dry and want more?"

Alison came out with the marinated meat for the grill and punched us. "Well, studs, you are not doing too badly, are you?" She giggled and we pulled her into a sandwich and groped her.

"I'd scream for help if I wasn't so far gone. I've never been this horny before. Is there something in the air?"

"M'am, if you are looking for a slut experience, you have come to the right place. Drop your shorts and bend over that lounger..."

She ran back inside, hollering, "Rape, there are mad beasts on the porch. And I just gave them raw meat to grill!"

Everyone ignored plans and obligations and just laughed and joked our way through dinner. Helen and Mark and I were sent to build a nest for five upstairs out of mattresses and pillows and whatever we could find. Ice cream and berries were served in the new location, which had a view of the sun setting over the lake.

Annie whispered to Mark, "This sure beats that tent."

I had her feet in my hands, massaging them and tweaking toes. Alison noticed and hid under the duvet so she could capture a warm breast and work on its nipple with a cold tongue.

Annie handed her bowl to Mark and pulled Helen into a clinch. "Alison told me you do girl sex too."

Their tongues played with each other and Helen responded, "When an especially juicy young thing like you comes along, I kidnap them."

Annie pulled Mark down for a hot kiss, "Honey, I've been kidnapped, we have to stay another day."