The Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, it's seven-thirty. Doctors don't get to sleep late. But just this once, the love birds get their breakfast in bed."

I sat up and pulled Alison up with me. She was still out of it. Maybe an emotional letdown in progress.

Helen handed me the tray, dropped her robe and climbed in. I looked at her and mouthed "kiss."

She smiled, happy not to be forgotten when love was being handed out. Alison rolled over me sleepily and latched onto a breast.

Helen said, "If you're not careful, a little squirmy thing is going to be doing that to you one of these days." She ran her fingers through Alison's hair and hugged tightly. Alison kept sucking and made little comfort noises. I sipped my coffee and kneaded the curvy behind that was across my thighs.

She disappeared into the bathroom and I asked Helen, "Can I spirit her away this morning for a run and some talk?"

"I think you should. How are you going to deal with her internship? Not that it's any of my business."

"Dad's lawyer says there is quite a bit of money in the estate. Seven figures worth, probably. I'm thinking about medical outreach somewhere useful. I don't need a license to practice for that. The M.D. by itself will give me credibility."

I kissed her forehead. "You know, in a crazy way, having great sex with you and being up here is making all this better."

Alison heard that coming back into the room and pounced on my aunt. "Yes, yes, yes. I heard Tony say he's taking me for a private run, so there has to be some ransom paid." She pulled down the sheet, exposing my hard cock. Helen let Alison maneuver her over and down on me. My gorgeous forty year old aunt was getting a morning fuck engineered by my fiance. I worked on Helen's tits and wondered if this event was in the bridal planning book.

Alison had her hands on Helen's hips, urging her up and down, faster and faster. I pinched and slapped the tits lightly. I was getting there very fast and so was Helen.

"Help, he's going to come in me! That stuff is for you!"

Alison caught Helen on the up stroke with a hard slap on her behind. Then another and a regular tattoo.

"Oh god, you've done it to me again." Helen was gasping and squeezing me and screaming out an even better orgasm than last night.

I flipped Helen off and grabbed Alison. "Are you sure you haven't been doing threesomes before. Your partner is getting pretty good sex."

Helen said, "Pretty good? I've never had sex this good before."

Alison leaned over and kissed her. "You have to promise that after Tony and I are married, you will still come over for some group loving."

"Oh, it's really hard for me to promise that. What will the neighbors say?" Helen was completely splayed out on the bed, dripping, and smiling from ear to ear.

"Another thing. How come I've had sex twice and Alison hasn't had any? Do you need some help getting the parts to fit?"

I said, "Alison and I need to go on a run and talk about our future. Also about problems with our sex life."

This got instant attention and two female bodies advancing on me. I scrambled off the bed and went looking for my running clothes. I overheard Helen saying, "If you need me to put him in his place, just ask."

Alison came over, rummaging in her duffel next to me. "I'm going to get you. We haven't even consummated our engagement and we have sex problems?"

I innocently asked, "What does it mean to consummate an engagement?"

She drove a hip into me and said, "You'll find out about that on the trail."

We downed some more coffee, grabbed pieces of toast and were out the door. The first mile was hard. The altitude and last night's fine wine beat on us. By mile three, we were in the groove, more or less, and could talk.

"Do you want to talk while we run, or talk when we get somewhere?" She looked sideways at me and upped the pace. So that's it, I thought. If you can talk, you're not trying hard enough. Luckily for me, by the time we'd covered a 10K, we arrived at a glacial tarn I had always loved.

Stopping for only a second to dump clothes and sneakers, Alison was into the cold water in a flash. By the time I was ready to follow, she was halfway across to a small island of smooth rocks.

I climbed out and lay beside her. I was frozen but the sun was warm and the wind was calm.

"So, smartass, what was that about sex problems?" She glared at me.

"Hey, it was innocent funning!"

"In front of your aunt, who just had another of her incredible orgasms and was making me feel self-conscious?"

I closed my eyes and put my head down on my arms. "Ok, ok, I promise never ever to make a crack like that again. Promise."

Silence. Then a warm body draping itself over me, and a soft voice saying, "I like you teasing me. I like teasing you back. We have to not take each other too seriously." Kisses were being applied.

I opened my eyes and asked, "Do I get to turn over?"

"Are you hard?"

"Yes."

"If you turn over, I'll slide myself down on you, and then people on the trail will see us having sex out here. Is that what you want, showing my naked body being fucked in front of god and everyone?"

"So we do have a sex problem. You are planning on making me take you in public any time you want to?"

"I thought we already agreed to that?"

I flipped over and coupled with her quickly. She kissed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I could tell she needed this fuck by the insistent urgency of her movements. I did too. I sat us up to improve the angle and noticed that, sure enough, there was a couple on the trail gazing at us. But Alison couldn't see them and was too far gone to care, anyway. After a series of ever louder moans, she came hard, gasping and mumbling she knew she would always get good sex from me.

The couple on shore were clapping. I waved to them and gestured to come on out to the rocks.

"What are you doing?"

"We had an audience, just like I suspected. They clapped for you, and they are coming out to join us."

"OMG, really?" She was still impaled and I was still hard, and I wasn't letting her go anywhere. I did turn us sideways, so she could see the swimmers approaching. The woman felt bottom and stood up.

"You're sure it's ok for us to join you?"

Alison laughed and said, "He told me we would end up with an audience. Sure, come on up. I'm going to wash him off of me." Alison walked into the water to her waist and splashed a lot in the right place. My item was well shrunk, but glistening in the sunlight.

The man said, "Hi, I'm Mark and this is Annie. She said it would be ok to watch."

Alison and Annie hugged each other, bare wet boob to boob. "Wilderness voyeurs are you?"

Annie had her arm around Alison and said, "If I was getting such good sex, I'd expect to find you watching too." They both laughed.

"I'm Alison and this is Tony and we got engaged last night." Her smile was brilliant.

"Oh my, no wonder you were really into it. Mark and I are out here getting ready for grad school. We've been going together for a year, and living together since Christmas."

Alison looked at me and said to them, "So Mark doesn't have a lot of back pressure?"

I rolled my eyes and said to Mark, "I'm sorry, she just made me promise she could tease me without consequences."

Alison walked over to me and whispered, "Can I ask them if they would like to stay a night at the cabin?"

A second roll of the eyes and I whispered back, "Go ahead, she deserves a bed to get screwed in."

She swatted me and pulled my hair. The four of us sat down and Mark produced a waterproof sack with goodies in it, which they shared around.

Alison said to Annie, "Are you camping?"

"Yes, we have a permit for tonight and tomorrow night at Grouse Lake up the trail."

"That sounds great. But it is supposed to thunderstorm today, and I wonder if you would like to spend a night at our place down at the main lake?" She laughed, "It seems as though we already know each other a bit."

Annie had a thinner frame than Alison, but equally perfect breasts. High and firm. Cute pink nipples. And no tan lines.

Annie looked at Mark, "What do you think? You promised me a nice time out here. And that doesn't mean cooped up in a tent with lightning all around." She had a wonderful pout. And then smiled a wide grin.

I broke in and said, "This is a really nice rock and we need to let you take the sun here and do whatever else you feel like. Alison and I will finish our run and go down for some chores. If you decide to take up Alison's invitation, just come down whenever you're done messing around."

I stood up with Alison and we went down to the water. She turned around and said, "Have a good time messing around, I did." More female giggles.

We got back into our running clothes and started up the path, trying to keep our eyes off the couple on our rock. When we got around the first corner, Alison stopped and said, "I want to see if they go at it right away. She laughed at me and crept carefully back to a spot where she could see them. I followed and looked over her shoulder. Annie was on top of Mark, leaning so her boobs were in his face, but wasn't on his cock, which we could see reaching for the sky in front of her. I slipped my hand up inside Alison's shorts and pinched her.

"Ouch! No hands please, I'm watching."

"No we're not, we are giving them some privacy. You already got to see Helen get fucked this morning. By your fiancee, no less. Your fiancee who gives you good sex, you say."

She turned and kissed me and vanished up the trail.

I'm not sure what kind of high we were on, but in not very many minutes we were three more miles out and in the middle of a grassy meadow.

"What do you say we put some sunscreen on, and go over a few things?"

Alison took her top and running bra off and lay down on them, shielding her eyes with her hat.

"Talk to me, and put some sunscreen on too."

"We don't have to talk now, if you'd rather not."

She pulled me down for a kiss and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be flip. I know we have a thousand loose ends."

"Ok, I don't want you to change your plans because we are together. You have a tough year ahead and I'm going to have your back as much as possible." Her hand reached for mine and squeezed.

"Dad's lawyer says there will be a generous amount of money when the estate is settled. Seven figures generous. I'm not sure yet, but I think I'd like to use some of it for a medical outreach effort. There are a bunch of people I should talk to about how to make a difference without getting tangled up in bureaucracy and paperwork." Another squeeze.

"If that sounds all right for starters, why don't we drive up together to St. Agatha's and find a house that an always tired intern can collapse in, and a crazy guy can set up an office and start an organization?"

"Can I add one little thing?"

"You are half of this enterprise, go ahead."

"Promise me that every night we are in bed together in that cozy little house, you will make love to me."

"I'm in, but there are going to be some nights when that's going to be hard. The world has a way of undermining dreams."

"I know, that's why I'm asking now, so we make it a commitment to each other." She rolled over on top of me and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I kissed her back, hard. Suddenly Alison was crying again. Little sighs and cries and tears.

"Oh god, I never thought I would ever like crying, but crying with you is so nice. I feel like a total fool. Just hold me, please."

We lay like that, with the warm sun beating down on her back, and the noises getting quieter and quieter.

She got up on all fours and said, "You could do me again, right here in this beautiful meadow."

Her breasts were pointing at me, and I gave them a nice fondle.

"Are you marrying me, or my fine tits?"

"Everybody likes fine tits. What were you doing this morning with Helen's fine tits?"

The moment passed and we collected our gear and started back. Around a bend we could see thunderheads collecting, and found Annie and Mark coming at us.

Annie and Alison hugged each other and had a whispering session off to the side. Mark and I looked at the weather. He said, "It's really kind of you to offer two strangers a home for the night. We'd like to take you up on the offer, if that's ok?"

"Yes, of course. If you want to check out Grouse Lake, it's maybe three miles up. You should be able to have lunch there, and get down to the cabin before the rain hits."

I gave him directions for finding Helen's place and we went off in opposite directions.

Alison asked, "You still happy about inviting them?"

"Sure, why not. You got to check him out, and I got to check her out. Although I didn't let you watch them actually doing it. Are you going to invite them into our bed tonight?"

She took a swat at me. "Pervert, deviant. You're turning me into a swinger already?"

"I seem to remember that you had been introduced to Helen less than an hour before the two of you were naked in the back seat going at it like true lesbians. Who is the deviant in this picture?"

She took my hand and responded in her best little girl voice, "Oh master, I'm just a little girl with a strong sex drive. I hope you'll tie me up and punish me like I deserve."

We were both laughing and then she was off down the trail like a cheetah, leaving me in her dust. And wanting to amble a bit anyway.

Near the end of the trail, I took to the lake and approached the cottage from the lake side. Two naked beauties were on the deck taking the sun and reaching for a fresh cherry every once in a while.

I slipped off my trunks and hung them on the rail. "What if I make some sandwiches and bring them out? It would be a shame to disturb two lovelies in the middle of their tanning."

Helen opened one eye and gazed at me. "Alison, are you going to put lotion on him, or shall I? We can't have his vital parts getting burned, can we?"

"You two stay right where you are. My package will take care of itself. And later on, it will take care of you, as well."

"By the way, it is a good thing I am back, because anyone going by would be forced to ravish you, if I were not around to provide protection."

Helen sat up and leaned over to whisper something in Alison's ear. She nodded and they walked over to my lounger. Putting a leg over me, Alison sat down on my chest and Helen sat down on my thighs. They faced each other and both laid a hand on my cock, which obliged by rapidly expanding upward.

"He thinks he is protecting us with this."

"It IS an impressive tool, isn't it?"

"You two better watch out, or you are going to get caught by Annie and Mark arriving."

Alison hummed a little melody. "We are going to get caught, get caught, get caught."

"What if I get on it, so when your friends get here, it looks like he is doing your mom. Make him look like a total monster." Helen had a sinister smile on her face. She hitched herself toward Alison and went down on my cock like a champ. They clinched, laughing and kissing and rubbing their tits together.

They did get caught. I heard a noise and looked around Alison just as Annie said, hesitantly, "We can come back later...."

"No, please come right on up. Tony is providing a little pre-lunch entertainment to help our tanning."

Mark got to the deck and said, "Now that's what I call entertainment."

Helen flashed her gorgeous tits at them and said, "Hi, I'm Helen, Mark's aunt. Every once in a while, I get panic attacks and have to come see Tony to receive therapy. You see, my shrink says I suffer from an orgasm neurosis, and I discovered Tony is the only male who can give me nonstop orgasms."

She nodded at them, "Please make yourself comfortable, I'll whip up some lunch as soon as I come."

She said to me, "Get busy, stud, we've got company to take care of." She was rocking and smiling and laughing. Alison came out with beers for the guests, who were not certain they should be watching us have public sex. Naked Alison sat down next to them and said, "Quite a pretty picture, isn't it? I was so scandalized the first time Helen did this to him. Can you imagine how I felt when Helen marches into the bedroom just as we were getting it on, says she has a special prescription from her therapist, and starts riding him and calling for orgasms, just like she is doing now."

The three of them watched us. My cock was having a great time, and I decided there was nothing to be embarrassed about. Our guests had been doing it on a rock in broad daylight, Alison and I had been doing it in public, and now Helen was getting her moment in the sun, so to speak.

I started talking dirty to her. "Are you going to ride me all day, old lady? I thought you said I gave you orgasms." I humped up at her, going for paydirt.

"Why you little pipsqueek...."

I leapt up with her in my arms, ran down the steps and dashed straight off the end of the pier with a giant splash.

"Why'd you do that, I was almost there." She clung to my neck.

I kissed, nipped and pinched all the parts of her great body that I could. Facing away from the deck, I said, "I figured we had put on enough of a show. They didn't need to watch you have one of your fine climaxes. I have proprietary rights to those."

We were breast stroking slowly back to the ladder on the pier. "Who says? Last time I looked, they were MY orgasms."

She tried to climb the ladder but my arms were around her with a firm grip on both boobs.

"Those are mine too. Let go."

I smiled at her and did. She smiled at me and launched her body square at my head, taking us six feet under.

When we surfaced again, there were three bodies - naked bodies - standing on the dock looking at us.

Alison was between Mark and Annie, getting her her nipples pinched, and trying to beat her attackers back. Mark winked at me and propelled all of them straight into the lake.

There was a swim float and we swam to it. The women were flushed and giggling. "Who let these oafs take liberties with us?"

I thought to myself that there might not be all that much sleep tonight if Mark and I had to keep three hot women going.

I lay out on my front. Alison sat on my thighs and slapped my ass in a rhythm. She said to Annie, "I almost lost him. We broke up at the end of school. We didn't know it, but we were both in bad shape and then, accidentally, we met up and it was like turning the switch back on. Then he gets me up here with his super hot aunt, and tells me with no warning that he is not letting me go. I cried and cried."

Annie said to Mark in a low voice, "Honey, this is getting me so hot, I can't stand it. Maybe we can go inside..."

Even before she finished he was pulling her to his front and firmly dropping her on his cock. "Oh, Mark, you are so bad. What will they think?"

He pulled her back against his chest, his hand fastened tightly to her breasts. She moaned and tried to escape his cock working her insides.

I said to Helen, "You must be responsible for this show, the way you rode me in front of them."

Alison lay on Helen and tortured her with teeth and fingers. "Yes, you are a terrible embarrassment. Look at them having such a fine fuck right there, inches away!"

The three of us were enjoying the show, which got better. Mark had Annie's beautiful tits in his hands, working them in every direction, pulling harshly on the big fat nipples.

Annie screamed and came, shaking in his arms. "Oh Mark, oh shit." She sagged against him.

Quickly, he uncoupled and thrust her to my lap. "Take care of her, Tony, I have to deal with Helen."

My surprised aunt found herself thrown into the lake again, with Mark right after her. He took her in a fireman's carry to the dock and they disappeared up the path and into the house.

I comforted Annie, who had just watched her boyfriend leave her for a wicked mature woman of lusty charms.