The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The peanut oil was almost to the proper temperature, the beer batter mixed and ready to coat the chicken, all she had left to do was assemble the chicken. She had pounded each breast down about a quarter inch thick, on top of each breast she sprinkled some crisp bacon pieces, followed by some sliced mushrooms, shredded cheddar cheese and topped with a thin slice of ham. She lightly peppered them then rolled them up securing them with a couple of toothpicks.

Boyd was excited, he would be spending an evening alone with Jade. After he had dropped her off last night he had to go home and give himself some much needed relief, then he dreamed about her again, waking up with another hard on.

"Right on time," she said greeting him at the door.

"I was afraid there for awhile that I might have to be about a half hour late with some last minute details in my reports but I managed to get them done in short order."

"Why don't you pour us a glass of wine while I put the chicken in the fryer. The corkscrew is on the table next to the glasses."

She dipped the breasts into the batter them put them in the fryer, it would take them about ten minutes to cook, giving them time to eat their salads. Once the chicken was in the fryer she joined him in the small dining room.

"A lover of blues music huh? Or just a fan of Stevie Ray Vaughn?"

"Both. I love blues music, there is something sexy about it. Especially all those raunchy blues singers. I can close my eyes and see a smoke filled bar or a backwoods barn where there are lots of people dancing, drinking, and getting downright down and dirty when they dance."

"I know what you mean. It's got a beat or a grove if you like that makes you want to dance a little closer, touch a little more, or take your guy out behind the building and fuck his brains out."

They both laughed then she went to get the rest of their meal. She put some sour cream in a dish, some chopped scallions, and some bacon pieces on the tray with their plates.

"Smells good and looks good, what is it?"

She told him and explained how to put it together as he took his first bite.

"This is delicious, outstanding, better then any cordon bleu I've ever had Jade."

"Ah, I'm gonna blush but thanks for the compliment. I also like to fill them with a mixture of mushrooms, shiitake, morels, buttons, baby bella's and chanterelles with asparagus pieces and Swiss cheese."

"I'm going to have to tell my mom and sis about these they are always looking for new recipes to make. I could never understand why neither one of them opened a restaurant because they are always cooking. Mom lives for the holiday's when she can cook and bake to her hearts content."

"She sounds like my mother was, she loved the holiday's when she could cook huge meals. Desserts were her favorite things to make. She used to make this apple and pecan cake that was to die for. After she died my brother and I went through all her recipes looking for that one but we could never find it. It must have been something she made up herself and never wrote down the recipe for it."

"You wouldn't believe the cookbooks and binders my mother and sister both have of recipes they have collected over the years. I told my niece she had better start learning to cook because she was going to inherit all those cook books from her grandmother and mother."

"Would you like dessert now or later after dinner has settled?"

"Later would be great, let me help you clear up in here."

Boyd helped her take care of everything and load the dishwasher. She had put on a pot of coffee while they were cleaning up and offered him a cup that they took into the living room after they had finished cleaning up.

It was a little after nine and the sun was starting to set. She would have to turn on the lights in a few minutes or they would be in darkness, except for the two candles she had burning on the fireplace mantel.

Her blues cd had finished playing and the soft sounds of Aaron Neville came on singing Stand By Me. Boyd sat his coffee cup down on the coffee table then stood up offering his hand to Jade. "Dance with me?"

Jade looked up at him, the sadness was gone from his eyes and all she saw there was desire. She let him pull her up and draw her into his arms. He pulled her close then they moved slowly to the music. She tucked her head under his chin enjoying the feel of his arms around her. His arms were strong yet gentle at the same time, she thought she had felt him shake once but dismissed it as being her imagination.

He didn't know what scent her perfume was but he wanted to buy her a gallon of it. It was wrecking havoc on his nervous system. Her hair was silky soft under his chin, her body all soft and warm was making his dick misbehave again. He wanted to kiss her, it was a deep burning desire to feel her lips against his. If he kissed her, he knew he would want more from her, he wanted to ravage her body with his lust.

Jade felt the desire building in her, all the little curiosities of wanting to know how his lips would feel against hers, would his kiss feed the fire burning in her? She wondered what his touch would be like, soft and gentle or firm and demanding?

The song ended but Boyd made no attempt to let go of Jade. In just a matter of seconds another sultry song began playing. Some female blues singer with a deep sultry voice was singing a song called Touch Me, it was a song filled with sexual feelings, the music made you seek closer contact with your partner.

She felt his lips lightly touch her hair, she nuzzled in closer to his body, wanting to feel every inch of him against her. His cock was firm pressing into her stomach, making the flames burn brighter within her as they moved to the slow tempo of the music playing.

He couldn't take any more, he wanted her as he had not wanted a woman in a very long time. He released her hand moving his up to cup her face softly, he lifted her face to his, her eyes held him mesmerized for a second before he placed his lips upon hers. Her lips were full and soft, pliable under his, moving in gentle caress's as they let passion build between them.

His kisses were dreamy, as he stroked her lips with his. She felt the flames within her burning hotter. When his tongue made it's way inside, hers was there to great him with equal passion. Jade felt her knees weaken as his kiss became more passionate. Their tongues mated, feeding on the passion they were creating.

He slid his hand slowly down her breast coming to rest under the fullness he now held in his hand. His thumb found her nipple quickly and stroked it slowly through the material of her top. He could feel the bud hardening under his caress and his hunger for her increased tenfold.

She was moaning softly against his lips as his thumb teased her nipple. She wanted to feel his hand against her bare breast, and she needed to feel his mouth engulf her nipple. She could feel the wetness making her moist and needing as she pressed closer to him letting him know that she wanted more.

He stepped back from her and slowly removed her top, his eyes feasted on her huge tits held firmly within her bra. Her nipple clearly visible in the sheer lace of her bra. He stared at it, it was as if it was calling out to him, begging for his caress. He reached behind her undoing her bra, as soon as the clip was released her tits spilled forward. He jerked the bra away reaching for those two huge mounds of hers.

She could hardly breath, his hands upon her breasts taking her breath away from her. He caressed her slowly as he gazed into her eyes.

"Where is your room Jade," he said breathlessly.

She grabbed his hand and spun around quickly leading him down the hall to her room. As soon as they were inside he closed the door with his foot reaching for her. His kiss was plundering, demanding and forceful in it's need of her surrender to his kisses. She felt as if she would faint from the onslaught of his powerful kisses. This is what she had wanted, had needed and desired for years.

There would be time later for a slower approach to lovemaking but right now his need was to great. He shoved her down onto the bed, before her body had even settled on the bed he jerked her slacks from her body tossing them on the floor beside her bed. He moved quickly covering her body with his as he kissed her passionately again, his free hand molding her tit, taking her nipple between his thumb and forefinger twirling it gently and tugging lightly.

She was on fire, her body overheated from her desire, his kisses just kept adding fuel to the flames already burning within her. Her breath was sucked out of her lungs when she felt his mouth at her nipple. Her body began to shake from the pleasure. She heard a noise and realized it was coming from her, she was moaning softly. Her hand reached for his head bringing his mouth more fully into her breast. "Please, oh god please don't stop," she begged him.

His cock was throbbing in his slacks, and it jumped to full attention when she begged him not to stop. He didn't release her nipple from his mouth as he reached between them to undo his belt and unzip his slacks.

She knew he was taking his slacks off and she reached to help him with his shirt, pulling it free from the waistband of his slacks, she tugged at the buttons finally getting them free. He had shrugged out of his shirt and slacks never taking his mouth from her breast.

Boyd moved so that he was laying across her body between her legs. He transferred his mouth from one nipple to the other sucking them madly making her squirm under his body. He wanted to taste her sweet cunt but his cock had other ideas, it wanted to feel her warmth and creaminess wrapped around it.

He lifted himself to his knees, pulling her legs up to his chest. He spread her legs far apart gazing down on her juicy pussy lips coated with her cream. He pressed his cock slowly up against the outer lips of her pussy, letting the head of his cock get coated with her slick cream. He was forcing his body to calm down, he wanted to go slowly enjoying every moment of their bodies coming together. He pressed his cock further into her silken wetness. Further forward it pressed into her folds until it disappeared from his sight. Slowly he began withdrawing then pushing forward again. Withdraw, press forward, slowly building on their passion.

Each time he would thrust deep into her it would take her breath away. She had never had a man fill her as this man was. His movements were becoming more hurried now, each hard thrust taking her breath away as he plundered her pussy with his cock. He was a skilled lover, taking her to that special place she had only ever reached with oral stimulation. No man had ever brought her to climax through intercourse alone so this was a new experience for her.

He pressed the head of his cock against her hard little bud, teasing it with the promise of pleasure he would bestow upon it. Each thrust forward his cock would rub her bud, making her squirm even more underneath him. He could feel her muscles tightening around his cock with each withdrawal, each hard thrust forward they would stretch to accommodate the full length of his cock as it bottomed out in the depth of her cunt.

"You have a hungry cunt Jade, I love how it devours my cock as we fuck," he said as he rammed his cock in hard and deep.

"I'm going to cum, please don't stop! Yes, oh god yes!" She clutched at his arms as her orgasm began to overtake her.

He felt her muscles contracting with each hard thrust, her cream coating his cock as she reached the pinnacle of her orgasmic end. He pounded her pussy harder, his cock filling with his hot jizz getting ready to fill her cunt with his thick cream. He always shot huge loads, his hot jizz would explode in huge squirts with each thrust, until the last drop was released into Jade's creamy cunt. Even after shooting his load his cock always stayed semi hard waiting for the next round to begin.

She had never felt this complete before, her first orgasm from actual intercourse had left her fevered body still full of passion. She wasn't done, she wanted more and to give more. Like most of the female population in today's world she had been taught to treat a mans ego with infinite care. No man liked to hear his lady say she wanted more or that she needed more. Before she could say or do anything Boyd slid quickly down her body and buried his face in her sopping pussy.

God he was hungry, hungry for that mixture of their combined juices that had filled Jade's accommodating cunt. He first felt her astonishment then her pleasure as he licked her pussy dry. His cock was already getting hard again as he dined on her pussy. He could eat pussy for hours and be a very content man. He loved the aroma and taste of a woman, especially one who's cunt he had just filled with his own hot jizz.

She was again being taken to that wonderful place of intense pleasure. He was every bit as skilled at bringing her back to full passion with his mouth and tongue as he had been with his hard cock. His mouth was closed over her clit sucking madly at her hard bud, driving her crazy with desire. After he had taken her once again to orgasm she tried to get him to stop, she had begged him to let her taste him, but he wouldn't release his hold on her bud.

Boyd stopped eating her pussy long enough to tell her no, not now, later, before he shoved his face back into the folds of her pussy going at her clit again. She was writhing in pleasure and orgasm as he brought her over the edge once again.

She didn't think he would ever stop, hell she didn't want him to, but she felt like he was being slighted and she wanted to give him as much pleasure as he had been giving her. She tried again to get him to stop, to let her know the taste and flavor of him. "Please Boyd, please let me taste you! I want to suck your cock, I need to know how you feel and taste in my mouth!"

He stopped lapping at her pussy pushing himself up between her thighs laying across her ample tummy so he could latch onto her nipples again. The moment his mouth began sucking on a nipple he felt Jade once again melt under his onslaught. He knew from the first time he had sucked her nipple that this was something she loved, something that just made her weak with desire. In the back of his mind he was thinking if they ever had a fight or disagreement all he would have to do is latch onto a nipple and she would forget everything but the pleasure she loved so much.

He slid to the side of her body, never taking his mouth from her nipple. He reached down between her legs shoving his finger deep into her, finger fucking that juicy pussy of hers. There were a million things he wanted to do to her, a million ways he wanted to pleasure her, a million reasons for never letting her get out of bed again.

She managed to reach between them and wrap her hand around his hard cock. She loved how warm it felt in her hand, how full and hard it was, she wanted to suck it, she wanted so very much to make him cum with her mouth. She would have to find some way to distract him long enough to get her mouth on his cock. She decided she would beg him again to allow her to enjoy the taste of him as he had her. "Please Boyd, let me suck your cock, I need to know the taste of you,"she begged him?

"No Jade, not this time babe. I need this badly, it has been far to long since I have been able to enjoy the feel and taste of a woman. I promise you the next time we are together that I will let you enjoy yourself as much as you like, but for now, just let me enjoy you."

Boyd made love to Jade for the rest of the night, not giving her one moment of rest until the sun began to rise. He wrapped her tightly in his arms as they fell into a contented slumber. Two hours later he woke her up for one more round before he had to go home to change and get ready for his day of work. He asked her if she would join him that evening for dinner and told her to bring a change of clothes with her because he would be taking her to his apartment after dinner.

She had to tell Amy how well her dinner with Boyd had went because she just wouldn't take her short explanation of, it had been wonderful. She finally whispered to her that she had slept with him and was glad that she had. She told Amy she had never had a man quench her desires as completely as Boyd had. Amy had squealed with delight telling her it was about time one of them had gotten laid.

When the girls got home after work that night they got busy picking out the outfit she would wear for her dinner with Boyd that evening. She was going through her closet when she felt the hair rise on the back of her neck. Something was wrong and she couldn't put her finger on it yet.

"Amy does everything look alright to you in the apartment?"

Amy instantly became concerned, standing she asked Jade why she would ask that question.

"Someone has been in my closet, my clothes have been moved."

"How do you know that." she asked her?

"Because I never shove my clothes this close together in order to keep them from getting wrinkles."

The girls spent the next half hour going through the apartment, nothing was missing but Amy too had realized that someone had been in her closet as well. As soon as Boyd arrived to pick Jade up for their date the girls told him what they suspected.

"Are you both positive that someone has been in here," he asked them?

"Yes. We are positive Boyd, both of our closets have been gone through." Amy informed him.

Boyd called his investigative team and told them to get right over to the apartment to process it.

"I want both of you out of here for the night at least. Amy do you have someone you can stay with for the night?"

"I can go to my sisters again I suppose."

"No you aren't, we will go to a motel, your not making a two hour drive alone and this late at night. I'm not going to leave you to be alone tonight Amy, we can stay at a motel until the officers get done here."

Well there went his plans for the evening but Jade was right that her friend shouldn't be alone nor make a long drive alone.

"Can I have a rain check on dinner Boyd, I'm not leaving Amy alone tonight?"

"Of course, but I'll drive you two to a motel, go gather up your things ladies while I give my men some orders."

Boyd drove them to a nice motel, waited until they had registered then walked them to their room making sure they were both safe. He told them not to leave the room for any reason, nor to answer the door to anyone but him. He would be back later and would drop a pizza off for the girls for their dinner.

"The ladies were right boss, more then one person has gone through this entire apartment. They were good, and if the girls hadn't noticed something wrong no one would have ever known anyone had been in here."

"How many sets of prints have you found so far?"

"I think we have five sets of prints at least. Two would belong to the women and some to you boss, but it's the ones we found in odd places that I'm sure belong to at least one or more others."

"What do you mean odd places?"

"When you explained why the women thought someone had been in here I told the men to check for prints in all places we wouldn't normally look for prints. We found two different sets on the bottom edges of both of the girls box spring mattress's on their beds. Again we found another set on the backside of each of their night stands. Then we found four clear prints on the under edge of the toilet tank top, where someone had lifted it carefully to look inside the tank."

"Any signs of tampering of the locks on the doors or windows?"

"That's the strange thing, no signs of tampering anywhere. Whoever was in here, had a key."

"I'm going to go talk to the ladies and make sure you talk to the building superintendent and everyone else in the building. See if anyone noticed anyone strange in the building today."

123456...9