All Comments on 'The Invisible Girl'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty good story

I'm not one for si-fi but I found this story very interesting.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

I think it's easier to suspend disbelief if the characters react appropriately.

But thanks for reading & commenting! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun!

Very cute.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks! :-)

CharlieGGCharlieGGalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful writing, abrupt ending

Really enjoyed the story, wonderful writing and I agree with the author's comments about keeping reactions mostly realistic.

The only criticism I would have is that the ending came quickly and abruptly. It almost felt as if she tired of the story and decided to just wrap it up. But I would definitely welcome another in this series!

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

That's fair criticism, but it's more that the invisibility story was problematic for me (very stalker-ish in the drafts) and difficult to write - the 2nd & 3rd parts were substantially rewritten. I like the way it ended up, but... if the story continues, it will be without invisibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You can't see my comment

Very creative and well-written. I agree with the prior comment, that the ending seemed abrupt. It would have been nice to get a little build-up before everyone finished. But, that is merely my preference.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

No, I think you're right. I can be a little too abrupt in my endings.

But thanks!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Loved it!! Please continue the story!! AWESOME!

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

I'm sure I will. :-) Ali has had plenty of other adventures, though, if you can't wait.

JanetHarperJanetHarperalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable

Very good story. It was extremely well written and the fantasy aspect was fun. I could really picture the old guy's erect member disappearing into the invisible girl. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Suddenly that's all I can think about...

Thanks for commenting - hope you find enjoyment in my other works. :-)

GregAtTheBeachGregAtTheBeachalmost 7 years ago
Great premise

I thought the invisible boots were a great idea. She has to walk around naked, but with boots on. Even if I can't see her, my imagination thinks it's sexy. Plus, invisible and horny! What a great combination. Another really good idea for a story.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Between being the Invisible Girl and being Supergirl, which would you choose?

jwoodiejwoodieover 6 years ago
Invisible or Super?

Decisions, decisions! I think Invisible. Turning the whole office into an orgy almost, but not quite happening would be wonderful. Then, just pick your partener and maybe get Fiona and Barbara in on the deal.

AlinaXAlinaXover 6 years agoAuthor

Hmm, what about a whole office full of invisible people having an orgy, every so often the lift doors opening and the new arrivals getting weirded out by all the sounds of sex in an apparently empty office.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

JonathanBair here... Wouldn't let me log in..

Love the story, You really seam to have a joy for this.. As to your question AlinaX " Between being the Invisible Girl and being Supergirl, which would you choose?" With out a doubt or faction of a millisecond to think about it, I would have to say Invisible girl.... Hands down billions times lead.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm a Supergirl fan, but I wouldn’t like that responsibility...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES