The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking of that I start to hope that in addition to letting me stay on the island, he'll also invite me to share his shelter during the storms. I love a good storm, but I'd really rather not rely on the two blankets and tarp of my little nest during a hurricane. He's also been building a little wooden shelter for his chickens. That's encouraging because if he'll take care of an animal as stupid as a chicken, then maybe I've got a chance with him.

I've been waiting till today to cum. I've been wanting Red to be an active participant the next time, so I haven't been playing with myself and it's been driving me crazy.

I watch him wade across the lower pool to the falls. He didn't stop to pick up his clothes like he usually does. He walks to the falls and just stands under them, probably letting the water massage his shoulders the same way I've done many times since washing ashore here. He hasn't worked on his shelters today. I think he's done with them. I'm hoping that means he'll have the energy to stroke tonight. I want to watch him before I reveal my presence. That's how I want to do it...watch him for a little bit then walk up to him and take over.

I'd originally planned to do it at his camp but as I watch him stand under the falls with his head tipped back, I see him reach down and start to stroke his cock and that makes me change my mind. I see him close his eyes and I can't wait any longer, I have to do it now. I wade through the thigh deep water of the lower pool. The sound of the falls covers any splashing I might make. I keep walking till I'm standing right in front of him. The sun is gone by now but it's an almost full moon and I can see Red very clearly. He's a little taller than I am, and I tip my face up to look at his and make sure his eyes are still closed. They are, so I watch his expression so I can tell when he's almost ready to cum.

He's stroking himself fast now, making the little moaning sounds I've become familiar with. I judge his arousal and when I can tell he's right there I drop to my knees, take the wrist of his right hand with my left to pull it away from his cock, use my right hand to pull his cock down to the level of my mouth, and take as much of him into my mouth as I can. I roll my eyes up to watch his reaction. He looks down at me so fast he's in danger of getting whiplash. His eyes get really wide and he tries to pull away from me but I let go of his wrist and wrap my arm around his waist. I suck lightly on his cock and that's all it takes. He makes those reluctant whimpering sounds as he spurts all in my mouth. I close my eyes and pull my mouth back till just the head of his cock is in my mouth. I swallow every drop of cum.

When he finishes, I pull back and stand up to look at him. He's turned so red from embarrassment, it looks worse than a sunburn. I watch as he tries to use his hands to cover himself and stammers out apologies.

"I'm soooo sorry miss, I had NO idea anyone else was on the island. I NEVER would have done that if I'd known you were here. Oh my god I'm so embarrassed you saw that. I'm so sorry you had to see that."

I just look at him, a little confused. I thought he'd like what I did to him. But all of a sudden he stops stammering out apologies to really look at me.

"Wait a minute," he says. "Where did YOU come from? Why are you here? What are you doing here? How did you get here? How long have you been here? Have you been watching me? WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN?!"

Now it's my turn to blush and be embarrassed. I'm glad now that I didn't take off the tank top and thong I had on before I waded into the pool. I need that little bit of security that comes from being even a little clothed. I cross my arms under my braless breasts and look down at the rocks as the waterfall splashes on my shoulders. I know I have to tell him everything to even have a chance at him letting me stay here, but I have no idea where to start. I say as much to him.

"I don't know where to start," I say in a very quiet voice.

"Start at the beginning, how did you get here?" Red asks.

So I tell him how I washed up on the beach during a storm. He turns and walks out from under the falls and tells me to come with him. I follow, so glad that he's at least going to listen to me.

I follow him back to his camp, where he tells me to sit down on one of his blankets and finish my story. I comply and proceed to tell him, as he puts his pants back on and sits a couple of feet away from me, about the flood that took everything, the sailboat that I wasn't supposed to be on, the storm that killed everyone else on board and washed me ashore, finding the hot spring and falls, and deciding to try to stay here to live.

"And how long ago was this?" He asks me.

I look down at my feet. I don't want to answer. I'm afraid he'll be mad at me and take me back to the mainland immediately. He puts a finger under my chin and turns my face to look at him. I'm blushing fiercely by now, and so embarrassed I'm almost fighting tears. Now that I've waited to make myself know to him and done all those things to him while he was asleep, I wish I hadn't. I wish I'd introduced myself that first night.

He asks me again, "How long have you been here?"

I finally answer him, "Since the day before you got here."

He lets go of my chin like it's scalded him and just looks at me for a minute.

"Was it you? I thought I was dreaming but it was you, wasn't it? Sucking me and fucking me in my sleep?"

"Yes," I say, in a very small voice, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself. Especially after watching you that first night."

"You saw that?" he asks, sounding embarrassed again.

"Yeah," I say, a little sheepishly. I look down at the ground again but I can't help but notice the tent in his pants.

"I read your journal," I tell him. "I read about that blond cunt in your car. I wouldn't have done that. I wouldn't have made fun of your size. I might have giggled some when you came so quick all over my hand but then I would have licked you clean then climbed up and rode you till we both finished, then dragged you into my house and did it again."

I can't believe I told him that! I look at him again to see his reaction. I see that he looks interested and turned on again so I raise up onto my knees and start to walk on them towards him.

"I'd like to stay here, on the island," I say. "I think you'd like my company. I've watched you for two months so I know we share enough of the same interests to get along, but we're different enough that we won't get bored with each other. I'd like to be welcome in that little shelter you just built during the hurricanes that are sure to start in just a few weeks."

I've reached him by now. He's just watching me with lust in his eyes. I lean down and kiss him. And get majorly turned on. I haven't been kissed in about eight months. It's enough to make me start soaking my thong. I pull back some to see what he'll do.

He says, "You can stay for a while. We'll see just how compatible we are."

I give him a big smile and slowly slide my arms around his shoulders. I feel him reaching to wrap his arms around my waist. He pulls me down for another kiss, deeper this time. He lies back onto the blanket, pulling me down with him. His hands start rubbing my sides up and down, getting closer to my breasts with every upstroke. I can feel goosebumps breaking out all over my skin. I'm straddling him, looking down at him, watching his reaction to touching a woman after two months of abstinence and three weeks of not even having an orgasm. I shift and wiggle my hips a little bit, till I've got my pussy positioned right over his cock. He feels harder now than he did the one time I fucked him.

He finally reaches up to take my breasts in his hands. His breath catches the same way it does when he's about to cum but doesn't want to. He makes the same little whimpering sounds. I tease him a little by wiggling my pussy over his cock. I feel him cum. I feel the spunk soak the front of those light pants and the crotch of my thong. He turns red all over again, expecting me, I'm sure, to convulse in giggles and laughter and just leave him embarrassed and covered in cum. I can't help but giggle some, but I slide down his legs so I can unbutton and open his pants. He tried to roll away when I started to giggle, but I didn't move from on top of him. I've got his pants open now and lean down to lick some of the cum from his cock. I hear his breath catch again and see his cock jump. I smile a little to myself. I'm going to like having Red as an active participant. Which reminds me...

"By the way, My name's Genny. With a G. What's yours?"

"Cliff," he says.

"It's good to finally actually meet you, Cliff. And to think of you as having a name other than 'Red,'" I tell him as I continue licking him clean. "Red?" he asks, sounding like he can barely think, let alone talk.

I laugh a little and say, "I didn't know your name, so I just thought it fit."

I've licked up all the cum from around Red (no his name is Cliff)'s cock and pull on his pants. He gets the hint and raises his hips to help me get the pants off. When that's done, I stand up for just long enough to take off my panties. I lower myself down to straddle him. This time I rest my weight on my knees instead of my feet. It's a lot easier on my legs. I watch his face as I reach underneath myself to take hold of his cock and position it at the dripping wet entrance to my pussy. He almost looks like he can't believe I'm still interested in fucking him but at the same time he looks as turned on as a 16 year old about to have sex for the first time.

I sink slowly onto his cock, reveling in the feel of him inside me. I brace my hands on the ground as I start to work my hips up and down, riding him. I lean down for another kiss, letting all that skin on skin contact arouse me even more. I know I'm not going to last long so I decide I want something different.

I raise up off Cliff and turn around into the 69 position. This is the only thing I haven't had a chance to do with him yet. I lower my pussy over his face and my mouth onto his cock. I can tell he's intrigued by my clit ring and proceeds to flick his tongue over it and roll it around in his mouth. I suck as much of his cock into my mouth as I can, fondling his balls with my left hand and stroking what I can't get in my mouth with my other hand.

My hips seem to have a mind of their own, humping back and forth over his mouth. He reaches under me to fondle my breasts. He flattens his hands on them and pushes to raise me up off his cock. I sit up and just let him eat me like I'm his last meal. I can't stay upright for long though. I collapse onto him again and take his cock in my mouth. I can't do that either for long. What he's doing to my pussy feels so good I can't concentrate on anything else. I just lay my head on his thigh and wrap my hand around his cock, stroking it.

I can feel my orgasm building. I've never been very loud during sex of any kind but this time I can't seem to help myself. I'm moaning so loud it's almost worthy of a screamer. Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming hard and long. My orgasm seems to go on and on. I don't remember ever cumming this hard. I can feel Cliff licking and sucking my pussy, slurping all my juices. I finally finish and just collapse on top of him. I barely manage to roll to one side. Cliff moves around to lay next to me. I look at him, barely having the energy to keep my eyes open. He looks back at me with a thoughtful look on his face.

"I'll give you a chance," he says. "I'll let you stay here with me and see how well we get along outside of great sex."

I smile and say "I don't think we'll have any major problems. And if there are a few minor ones, I think we're both reasonable adults and can work them out."

I can't say any more, cause I'm just exhausted from the best orgasm of my life. I close my eyes on Cliff smiling at me. I'm glad he's letting me stay on the island with him. I'm glad we seem to be compatible with things other than sex, and I'm also glad that he found me attractive enough to want to have sex with. I'd been worried about that but either he actually likes my body or he's been without a woman so long that almost any female body will serve.

I'll find that out later. For now I can feel Cliff wrapping an arm around me and pulling my back to spoon against his front. I can tell he's still hard but I just have no energy left tonight. I'm hoping that cumming twice will keep him satisfied till morning. I'll try to do more for him then. I smile as I fall asleep. I've remembered something I'd thought of a few weeks ago. I'd thought of that old saying 'a good man is hard to find'. I'm smiling cause I'm thinking to myself 'Maybe I have found a good man.'

Chapter 6

I open my eyes. I'm just a little disoriented. I'm not alone. There's a body lying behind me with an arm thrown across my waist and a hand on my right breast. I can tell that the body is very male and either very happy that I'm here or having an extremely erotic dream. There's a hard cock tucked up against my ass; just resting between the cheeks. Now I remember. It's Red (no his name is Cliff). I'd revealed my presence on the island last night and he said he'd give me a chance for both of us to decide whether or not I'd stay here. I've already decided I want to so I just have to wait to see just how long of a trial period Cliff wants to give me.

I feel his cock twitch against my ass. I like it so I squeeze my ass cheeks to see if it'll do it again. It does so I start to squeeze them in a rhythm. His arm tightens around me and his hand starts to squeeze my breast. I start to rock my hips back and forth, sure now that he's asleep, and feel him respond to my movement by pushing his cock back and forth against my ass. I lengthen the swing of my rocking movements and feel the head of his cock brush against my pussy lips. He has so much precum that his cock slides easily between my ass cheeks.

I've gotten wet by this time and it just makes it easier for his cock to slide back and forth. I arch my back the next time I push back against him and feel the head of his cock slip between my pussy lips. I'm liking this so I arch my back a little more and the next time I push back, I feel his cock almost completely enter my pussy. His fingers have started to pinch my nipple, and he's started to make those whimpering noises I've come to expect when he's about to cum but doesn't really want to.

I can tell when he wakes up. His hand moves from my breast to my hip and his upper body pulls a little away from mine. He starts to thrust harder, using the hand on my hip for leverage. I meet every thrust, reaching down between my legs to rub my clit ring. It only takes about a minute for him to cum but he keeps going, reaching around to play with my clit ring with me. It only takes another minute before I'm cumming too.

While we both calm down and catch our breath, I roll over onto my other side to look at him. I've never been with a man that kept going after he finished just so I'd have a chance to cum too. I tell him as much as soon as I can speak.

"No one's ever done that for me before. Kept going so I'd have a chance to cum"

"I've always enjoyed pleasing the woman I'm with," he answers. "Sometimes that's even all I'll do; I'll give her an orgasm without having one myself."

I must have had a really surprised look on my face because he asked, "No man's ever done that for you; made you cum and waited to take his own pleasure?"

"No," I say. "And I've been with more men than I like to think about."

"I'm not one to judge," he says, "but, to change the subject, as part of my decision on whether or not I let you stay on my island, I need to know how you go here. Not just the fact that you were a stowaway on a boat that sank in a storm, washing you ashore, but the whole story. Where are you from, did you leave any family behind that'll be worried about you, did you leave a job that needs you to run smoothly, did you leave a husband or boyfriend that will be missing you, or kids that need their mom? Tell me your story."

I sit up and sigh. He raises up to sit beside me with an expectant look on his face.

"I don't know how to start," I tell him.

"Start with family, friends, and your job," he says, "and then tell me about your inheritance, the flood, and how you got to be a stowaway on a sailboat."

"OK," I say. "I don't really have any close family. My parents divorced when I was ten. My mom had a nervous breakdown six years later cause my older brother was always coming to her and begging for money. She gave him everything she had but even then, he wanted more. She wrote several hot checks before she finally filed for bankruptcy. It was denied and I think that was the last straw. She just checked herself into a mental hospital and used her retirement checks to pay for it. The hospital wasn't the best but it was all she could afford.

When I got a phone call about six months after she checked herself in saying that she had died of a ruptured aneurysm in her brain, I knew that the doctors and nurses hadn't been keeping track of her health like they should have. But what was I supposed to do? I couldn't afford to hire a lawyer to sue them, so I just used the insurance to pay for her funeral and pay off her remaining debts."

"My brother used his share of the insurance money to try to fix up an old four wheel drive he had. He got it going just good enough to drive around when he wrecked it going home from the beer store. Luckily it was just a one vehicle accident, so no one else was hurt, but it killed him. He was in the wrong lane and swerved back into his lane to avoid hitting a diesel truck. He over-corrected and ran his truck off a twenty foot cliff. He was drunk of course. I had to have him cremated cause by the time the fire was put out he was more than halfway there already."

"My dad lived across the road from his parents for a few years after the divorce. Gramps died in his sleep of old age eight years ago. He was 97 and the longest lived person in his family's known history. Gran died eleven months later. They'd been married 73 years when he died. People say that when a couple has been married that long that the surviving spouse will follow in less than a year. I guess they're right."

"Dad was a logger. He should have retired years ago but no. He just had to keep working. He was cutting one day in high winds. The tree he was cutting was blown the wrong direction; the direction he was standing. It fell right on top of him. It may not have killed him but he was carrying his chain saw, and even though it wasn't running, the blades on the chain were freshly sharpened. It cut into his femoral artery and he bled out before anyone could get to him. That was about six months after Gran died and about two months before my brother crashed. His social security paid for a pine box and burial costs."

"My other grandparents died a long time ago. Grandma died of cancer when I was eight and Grandpa died of complications from a heart attack and stroke seven months later. I've never been close to any of my other family. Most years I didn't even see them for Christmas. I don't think even half of them would recognize me if they saw me on the street."

"I only had one good friend up until about a year ago. That's when I got the inheritance. She expected for me to just give her half of it for no other reason than she asked for it and I usually followed along with almost all of her ideas. But this was different. I really did need the money, and she would have enough for herself if she would have ever learned to budget. We had a falling out over it and haven't spoken for about a year. I never really had any other friends. That I kept in touch with regularly anyway."