The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god I knew he'd do this. I should have told him sooner, a little at a time, so I wouldn't have to overwhelm him with my self esteem issues all at once. I look at him, waiting for me to start, and get scared. I'm afraid that if I tell him everything now, at the last minute, that he won't have enough time to process it and will ask me to leave. But I have to tell him; I have to be fair. We've shared everything but this so I just take a deep breath, look away from Cliff, towards the sunset, and just start talking.

"I'll start at the beginning, with what I remember of the first guy I ever had sex with. He was just a random guy that my friend and I picked up at a swimming hole close to where I lived when I was a teenager. I was seventeen and he was 23. We started making out that night. Since I would be eighteen in a couple of weeks and was already a sure thing, he just waited. I had a birthday party at the friends house. Since Rick (that was his name) was over 21, he bought alcohol for everyone. Another girl that I knew and had gone to school with turned 18 the same day. She drove home after she'd been drinking and the few people that were left at my friends house followed her to make sure she didn't crash. Which was stupid cause they were all drunk too."

"The friend came back and everyone else left but me and Rick. The friend had a pull out couch that I made up. I wasn't comfortable being naked so I put on a big t-shirt. I was nervous and kinda giddy. I even jumped a couple of times on the mattress when Rick was in the bathroom.

I don't remember a lot of the details but the first time he penetrated me, he was sitting up with me straddling his lap. His cock was a little thick at the base but had a small head. I sank down on it really slowly. It hurt some but I didn't bleed like most girls do the first time. I bit his shoulder. I think we did all three standard positions. We fucked twice, starting out the second time the same way we did the first time, with me straddling his lap. I bit his shoulder again but that time he told me not to. I think that's the reason I never did any biting or scratching with any other man I was ever with. I remember another time with him that I mentioned how comfortable I was with being naked around him. He always told me after that to 'get some clothes on'."

"I don't know why but I counted the number of times I fucked Rick. Thirty times in six months. He called me less and less often, eventually the calls just stopped. He'd forgotten about me. I was working as a night cashier at Wal-Mart when I met someone else.

Jay liked to sneak up behind me and scare me; make me jump. I asked him out on a date, I didn't care what we did. He wanted to ride around in his car and rob coke machines. I went along with him for a while. When he got tired of driving around he took me home and stayed there. We fucked twice that night and ended up living together for six years. I went on the shot for birth control and gained forty pounds.

We were always arguing about sex. He was ok with once or twice a week after we'd been together a few months. I wanted it a little more often. He wanted to be sucked off before we did anything else every time. I would have liked to be eaten too but I got that at the most once a month and then only in the 69 position. I like that position just fine but I also like a little variety in the way I'm eaten. Eventually sex with him became just another chore. You know; do the dishes, mop the floor, have sex. When he started fucking our neighbor (our ugly neighbor with rotted teeth) because she had a tighter cunt than I did and was four sizes smaller, I left him."

"I went a little wild for a while after that. I had a few one time fucks. I fucked a guy I knew in high school a few times. He was a fun fuck. He liked to pick me up and throw me on the bed. The only thing that I really didn't care for was, he liked anal. I don't but he wasn't all that big so I let him. Jay wanted me to give him anal too. I let him try it a couple of times but he was big. It just hurt like hell."

"I started talking to another guy from my old high school a few months after the first one. He was a really big guy, 6'3" about 350lbs. He told me he was a good pussy licker cause he had to make up for being 'hung like a light switch'. I didn't really think he was that small until I saw him. He ate my pussy so well I think I orgasmed for a full minute or longer. I lay on my back at the head of his bed and he lay on his belly with his head between my legs. I don't have time to go into details now but maybe later.

When I finished cumming, he asked me to go down on him. I usually don't like to be asked but since he'd already done that for me and asked nicely, I didn't mind. He warned me that he was hung like a light switch but I told him it just made it easier. He was really small. About three and a half inches. I didn't mind though. It did make sucking him easier. I'm glad he didn't take long though. I didn't really like the way he tasted. I swallowed anyway cause that's just what I do."

"The only other man I fucked more than once was Brett. He was older than I usually like my men. He was the only one that already had a drivers license when I was born. I think the only reason I dated him was I felt sorry for him cause he'd just gotten a divorce and had just finished eleven months of chemo treatments, I liked his car (a little Honda del sol), I was on the rebound from Jay, and he was conveniently my neighbor.

We got along but would have been better just staying friends. Usually it's the woman that moans during sex but Brett moaned more than I ever did. The chemo also made him have very poor quality erections. He could get it up and keep it up long enough to get things done but his dick felt like it was just barely hard enough to penetrate me. He also still had a lot of problems from so much chemo. I lived with him for a year or so but eventually had to break up with him. I couldn't stand listening to him talk about his bodily functions and complain about having so much back pain all the time. When he'd get down in his back, which was very often, he couldn't fuck at all. I'm a normal, healthy woman with needs. He couldn't meet my needs and got to be annoying. So I told him we should go our separate ways."

"I've written about a few of the one time fucks if you'd like to read them. It's close to midnight and I don't have time to tell you about them except that there were eight of them."

"It is isn't it," Cliff says. "Let's go to the boat and listen to the newscasters in Miami. They have a party that's almost as good as the one in times square. And thank you for telling me about most of the men you've been with. I'll be able to make an informed decision now."

Ok now that just made me nervous. He looked so serious when he said that. Not smiling at all. I'm worried that he thinks less of me because I've had so many one time fucks. Or because I lived with someone for years and put up with being put down and never left. Or because I dated someone mostly for his car. Maybe he's tired of my company and would rather be alone. I don't want to leave the island.

I don't want to leave Cliff. He's gotten past the shell I have to keep anyone from getting too close and become what I almost feared he would be. So much more than a great friend with the best kind of benefits. It's the more that scares me. I've had that before, at least on my part, and that 'more' has always left one way or another. It's gone sour, been forgotten, been one-sided, or just faded. I'm afraid that with Cliff it's either one sided or will, sooner or later, fade.

I try to put it out of my mind. I'll have to live with whatever he decides. I'll happily stay with him here on the island if he wants me to but if he decides he wants it all to himself again then I'll have no choice but to leave.

I have plenty of time to worry about all that on the walk back to the boat. I manage to keep it off my face. I don't want to try to influence Cliff's decision any more than just telling him all of my story already has. We take our time with the walk back. The moon is a quarter full, giving plenty of light to see by. I'm walking almost in the water. Every few waves reach my feet. Cliff is on my left, looking up at the stars as we walk down the beach. I feel him reach for my hand, something he's never done before. I let him take my left hand with his right and lace our fingers together. I'm hopeful again. Maybe he'll let me stay here.

We walk down the beach to the boat, holding hands like teenagers. I'm a little shy now. The little things he does sometimes, always make me do that. We get back to the boat and go to the cabin to turn on the radio. He sits in the captain's couch and pulls me down to sit on his lap. I lean back against his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist. We listen to the show for a while.

I'm not paying any attention. I wiggle around some to get comfortable on Cliff's lap. I notice that he's hard. I lean my head back to rest on his shoulder and place a little kiss on his neck. He inhales a little sharply and tilts his head to give me better access. I shift on his lap again till I'm almost sitting sideways. I start kissing and nibbling on his neck. He turns his face down to mine and reaches up to cup my face in his hand and tilt it up for a kiss.

We kiss for what seems like hours but when he takes his mouth off mine to trail it down my neck, it doesn't seem long enough. He tightens his arms around my waist and reaches up to fondle my braless breasts with his left hand and down into my panties to play with my clit ring with his right. I've just started to get aroused. My juice hasn't had time to flow yet. He lifts me off his lap and lays me down on the couch. I fall back and look up at him. He lifts my right leg and drapes it over the back of the couch. My left is dangling off the side. The couch is deeper than most so there's plenty of room for two people.

Cliff pushes me up till my head is resting on the couch's arm. He kneels on the floor and drapes my left leg over his shoulder. He reaches up and grabs the waist of my thong panties and pulls them down my legs. I have to put them together to get the panties off but when that's accomplished, I drape them back over the back of the couch and Cliff's shoulder. He slides his hands under my ass to raise my pussy level with his mouth.

He takes his time, exploring my folds with his tongue, deliberately avoiding my clit until I'm ready to scream in frustration. I try to push my pussy closer to his mouth but he just moves out of reach completely till I'm still again. My juices have definitely started to flow now. He licks up from the bottom of my pussy till he's got his tongue inside me. I can't control my hips. They start to hump against his mouth. He finally, very slowly, licks up to my clit and flicks his tongue over the little ring. I'm so close to cumming. Just a few more licks will make me go off.

But he stops right when I'm almost there. I do give a little scream then. Cliff just laughs a little at me as he moves up to kiss me again. I reach up to clean some of my juices off his chin. Even as turned on as I am, I don't like the taste of myself.

I wrap the leg that was over his shoulder around his waist and pull myself up to rub my pussy on the underside of his cock. He reaches down to guide it inside me. My eyelids flutter, it feels so good. He keeps his strokes shallow, using his curve to stroke the head of his cock over my tiny g spot. But this time, I'm not interested in that. I want everything. On his next down stroke, I raise my hips to meet his. His cock sinks to the root inside me. It's too much for him. He braces his left hand on the arm of the couch behind me and his right on the cushion. I use my legs, the right on the back of the couch and the left around his waist, for leverage to help me raise my hips to meet Cliff's every thrust.

I'm already so close from his teasing that I reach down with my right hand to rub my clit ring. We're thrusting together so hard that he almost bottoms out on my pussy. I can feel the tip of his cock just touching my cervix with every down stroke. The combination of that and my rubbing of my clit ring sends me into orbit. I've had all different intensities of orgasm with Cliff but this is one of the best. I arch my back and throw my head over the arm of the couch just as I feel him make a final, very deep thrust. I'm sure he's making his groaning orgasm noises and I'm sure his breathing is erratic but I can't hear him over my own noise. I'm almost screaming, I'm cumming so hard.

He collapses on top of me. I wrap my arms around his sweaty shoulders as we just say there for a minute. He rolls off of me to the outside of the couch making me glad it's deeper than normal. He raises his head to listen to the radio as something the announcer says catches his attention.

"A missing person report has been issued for Genny Dupree. She's 28 years old, five feet six inches tall, between 170 and 190 pounds, and has long, dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen August 29th at a Red Cross shelter. She may have been on her way to the Caribbean Islands. She may have hitch hiked to Miami and is believed to have stowed away on a sail boat or yacht. If you have any information on her possible whereabouts, please call the Jonestown police at 555-5353."

I can't believe it. Someone's been looking for me. I look into Cliff's eyes.

"That's about me," I tell him.

"I was about to tell you that you can stay here if you want," he says, "but now all I can do is ask you what you want to do."

"I have to go back. I need to at least let whoever filed that report know that I'm alive and fine. I don't want to. I want to stay here on the island with you, but I need to straighten out what seems to be a mess."

I'm so close to tears now. I really don't want to leave. Cliff has come to mean more to me that anyone back on the mainland. I fight the tears back and look at him. I have no idea how long it will take to put my affairs in order. He looks sad but resigned at what I told him.

"Will you let me come back when I get everything straightened out?" I ask him.

He gives me a sad smile. "Yes, baby, you can come back whenever you want."

That's it. He called me baby and I just start to cry. I so don't want to go back to the mainland but if I don't, the coast guard or someone will come looking for me and our tropical paradise will be ruined.

We fall asleep together on the captain's couch. Depending on how bad things are for me back on the mainland, it may be the last time I sleep in his arms. I have an awful dream. I got all my affairs in order and went back to the island but Cliff had decided that he wanted to be left alone and when I got back, he told me to just turn back around and leave again.

I wake up feeling miserable. Even worse, Cliff's already put out from the dock and the boat is far enough from the island that I can't see the dock anymore.

He comes into the cabin and says, "It's not good to linger over things like this. It's best to just get it over with."

I just nod and reach down to the floor to pick up my panties and put them back on.

"Here," says Cliff, holding out a pair of his drawstring cotton pants. "You don't want to show up at the pier in your panties. I'll walk you to the nearest police station before I go back."

I step into the pants, pulling the drawstring quite a bit so I can tie it tight enough so they won't fall off. The legs are a few inches too long but I don't care. I just sit down on the couch and stare out the windshield. Cliff comes to sit beside me. I cuddle into him and he wraps both arms around me. We sit like that the whole way to the mainland. He put the boat under engine power instead of using the sails.

The twelve hour sail turns into nine using the engine. We put in to the dock. He takes my right hand in his left and we walk off the boat, down the dock and to the nearest police station in silence. Outside the station doors, he turns to look at me. I look back at him, trying to memorize his features. I'm still not sure if he'll want me to come back and just in case he doesn't, I don't want to forget even one freckle. I throw myself into his arms. He holds me tight and kisses me like it's the last time he'll ever get to. I pull away first and turn to hurry into the police station. I look back just in time to catch a last glimpse of those broad shoulders and his red hair retreating back towards the dock.

I walk up to the receptionist. "May I help you?" she asks politely.

"Yes," I tell her, "my name is Genny Dupree and I think I've been reported missing."

Chapter 8 Part one: Genny

I'm stuck at this damn police station all day. I got there about 11am and now it's 11pm. Apparently, there have been a few women come in claiming to be me to try to get the rest of the inheritance money and what insurance I had on my stuff. I have to be fingerprinted cause I have no drivers license, social security card, nothing. Everything was destroyed in the flood. Fingerprinting didn't work though because I don't have mine on file.

Eventually I remember the name of the woman that did my clit piercing. She remembers me because that particular piercing is rare and we had an interesting conversation about it. I have to be interviewed by missing persons. It turned out to be the insurance company that reported me missing. They had been trying to reach me about my settlement. I had flood insurance after all and they had to know where to send the check. Since it's so late when the police are finally done with me, I just stay the rest of the night at the station.

I find out in the morning that it's Thursday. One of the receptionists is nice enough to take me to the DMV and pay for me to have a new drivers license made. I take it to the social security office to order a new card. I'm going to be in the city for a while so I'll need both. I go to the bank and withdraw enough to pay the deposit and first months rent on a tiny loft apartment that the same receptionist knew about. It's utilities are included. I get a prepaid cell phone and make appointments for interviews with the insurance company. They want to take me out to my house to inspect the damage. It hasn't been touched the whole four months I've been on the island.

During the whole process, I can't help but feel slightly suffocated by the tall skyscrapers of the city. I almost gag on the stench of exhaust every time I set foot outside. I miss the island. I miss Cliff something awful. The receptionist, Jill, calls every day to check on me. She wants to take me out to a club this weekend. She wants to take me shopping tomorrow for something to wear. Since she's trying to be friendly and I could use a friend while I'm here, I agree to go with her.

Part two: Cliff

When Genny throws her arms around me, I hold her like I'll never let go. But when she pulls away, I let her. I know she has to be here to take care of the loose ends in her life. She said she wanted to come back to the island when she gets everything tied up. I just hope that when she finishes, she'll still want to come back. I can't stand here and watch her walk away so I turn and start walking back to the dock. I get in my boat and start back to the island. The sun is just setting when I get there. I put in and tie up the boat.

I may be going crazy but I can feel the difference already. The island feels so empty without her. I walk up the beach to my camp. The fire is out so I busy myself with building it again. It doesn't take nearly long enough. I open the cooler but nothing looks good. I walk over to my book box to rifle through my Steven King collection. I need something to keep my mind off Genny for as long as possible. I pick up the gunslinger and start to read the entire dark tower series.

1...45678...10