The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a decent job. It wasn't that great but it paid the bills. I worked in a distribution center for a clothing store. It was a typical 7-4, Monday to Friday mindless job. I was just another ant in the colony. I barely knew the names of the supervisors, much less my co-workers. I definatly was not someone that the place couldn't do without."

"I guess it was just blind luck that I got the inheritance and not one of my relatives. From what the lawyers told me, I had a distant relative that was dying of something chronic, I'm not sure what. I think it was a several times removed uncle who had no kids, no wife, and all his closest family were just waiting for him to die so they could inherit. The lawyers said he was worth about a million dollars.

In his will he liquefied all his assets and split it between his close relatives. He didn't leave so much as a single cookie in the kitchen as itself. Everything was converted into cash. But because he didn't like his relatives he asked his lawyers to put together a genealogy of his family tree showing only the people between eighteen and fifty. I guess he wanted someone that would have plenty of years to either spend it or invest it and live off the interest. He then had the lawyers to blow up the list till all the names were an inch tall and stuck it to his sickroom wall. He had enough strength left to throw a dart at the wall. He told his lawyers that the name the dart stuck on would be the family member to get half of everything he had liquefied. The dart landed on my name. He died a week later and after taxes I got about a quarter of a million dollars."

"I used the money to pay off the mortgage on my house and restore my truck collection. Of all the things I miss that were destroyed in the flood, I miss those trucks the most. They were Chevy's and I had one for each year from 1967 to 1972. I got all of them restored to everyday driving condition and paid ahead insurance for two years. I invested about 30,000 dollars of the inheritance to be sure I could keep paying insurance on my collection."

"After I did all that, I had enough left for permanent laser hair removal under my arms, on my legs, and between them."

"I barely had time to enjoy all that when it started to rain. I wasn't worried cause it was just rain. I lived on a little rise so even if it rained a lot and everything else turned into a swamp around my house, I'd be fine. I also thought that living thirty miles from a lake with a natural dam was far enough that my house would be safe from that too. Man was I wrong. I didn't know the dam was weak and had been having problems with leakage for several years. This past June had record amounts of rain. The dam just couldn't hold all that water."

"I was at home when it broke. I'll always remember the sound of millions of gallons of water rushing down the river. It sounded like thunder, but louder that any thunder I'd ever heard. By the time it reached my house it had lost some of it's energy. My house was one of just a few that withstood the force of all that water slamming into it. The water started running in under the doors. It was six inches deep in under a minute. I barely had enough time to run upstairs and jerk my crocheted blanked and teddy bear off my bed and stuff them into one of those waterproof vacuum sealed bags and seal it up before the water was halfway up the first floor of the house. I put on a jacket from my closet, grabbed the bag and headed for the roof. There was a little drop down ladder in the hallway that led to a trap door for the roof. I stepped out into the hall and into three inches of water."

"I remembered an old duffel bag in the hall closet. I waded to it and grabbed it off the bottom shelf just before the water reached it. I stuffed my plastic bag into the duffel bag and slung the strap across my shoulders. I was wading through about a foot of water by that time. I reached up and pulled the rope to let down the ladder. I don't think I'd ever run up a ladder so fast. The water wasn't rising quite so fast now, but it was still rising. I opened the trap door to the roof and got up to it to wait to be rescued.

I had plenty of time to look around while I was up there. I couldn't see my trucks. Not one out of six trucks. That really upset me. I'd spent a big portion of the inheritance on those trucks. I sat on my roof and cried for my trucks, for my house, for myself even. I knew everything was gone; everything I owned except the clothes I had on and the duffel bag with the teddy bear and crocheted blanket in it was a total loss. I didn't have flood insurance."

"By the time I was picked up by a passing boat, the water level had started to go down. It was just to the second story now. I didn't even look to see how much damage was done. I just got in the boat and let them take me to a shelter to be checked out."

"I didn't know what to do next. I had no home, no transportation, no clothes, and without transportation I had no job. I was completely destitute. All I had was an idea. I had heard of tropical islands in the Caribbean and West Indies that were deserted. They were either private game preserves or bird sanctuaries. My idea was to find a ship or boat that would pass close enough to one of those islands so I could use one of the life boats and row to it."

"I hitchhiked the 75 miles to the coast. It took two days cause the first day the only ride I could get only took me about fifteen miles. When I got to the docks, I was just in time to hear a group of sight seers talk about taking a pleasure sail in the direction I wanted to go. I watched them for a while, waiting for an opportunity to run up the boat ramp while they were busy doing other things. I took my chance as soon as I saw it.

The sail boat was a good sized one, forty foot I think. I got myself below deck as soon as I found the hatch. From what I had overheard, there were going to be four people, two couples, taking the sail. I took as good a look around as I thought I had time for. There were four cabins. There were two that were kinda big and two that were really small. I knew that the couples would take the two biggest cabins so I took the small one that was farthest from the larger two."

"When the couples came on board I could tell just from listening to them that they were swingers. The first night I listened to the moans of four people fucking and the sound of four bodies slapping together. I snuck out of the cabin I was in and crept down the passageway so I could peek in the door. I saw the women in the 69 position being fucked by the men at the same time. I stood there and watched the women eat each other out and listened to the men talk to them. They said things like 'Yeah eat that pussy. I know you like to eat pussy while yours is being eaten too. You like to be fucked at the same time? What if I fucked you harder? You feel my cock bottom out in your cunt? Hurts don't it? You like it when I'm rough don't you? You like the feel of that big dick slamming into your pussy while she's licking your clit.'"

"They fucked like they had batteries. They just kept going and going. I'm pretty sure the women had several orgasms but the men just stayed hard like they were on Viagra. After what must have been hours, and lots of changing positions and swapping partners, the men finally pulled out and shot their load all over the women's bodies. I couldn't help but stare at their cocks. I swear they were two of the thickest and longest cocks I'd ever seen. Looking at them made me wonder of they were porn stars. I went back to the little cabin and lay down on the bunk to finger myself. I hadn't felt much like masturbating lately, for obvious reasons, so it didn't take me very long to make myself cum, even with just my fingers."

"I had just finished, put my clothes back in order, and closed my eyes for a few hours of sleep when I heard thunder. I opened my eyes and raised up to look out the port hole. I could see half the ocean lighted by a quarter moon. The other half was just a mass of darkness. I watched long enough to see lightening flash. What it lit up was the scariest sight I'd ever seen. Half the sky was a boiling mass of pitch black clouds that were visibly moving in the boat's direction. I tossed my bag over my shoulder and ran barefoot up to the deck to reach over the side and grab the only life preserver I'd seen on the boat."

"I could hear the others below. They were arguing about the storm. The women were scared and the men were trying to act all macho and know-it-all, telling the women that it's just a little thunder and a little rain, no big deal. The women apparently believed them until the boat started to rock."

"The storm was a hurricane and the swells were at least ten feet, maybe more. I clung to my bag and the life preserver. That bag had all that was left of my life in it. An old t-shirt, the rain jacket and sandals I was wearing when I was rescued from the flood and the plastic bag with my blanket and teddy bear in it. The boat rocked with bigger and bigger wave crests. I was tossed over board just in time to hear the crack of breaking fiberglass. The boat's masts had broken. The main mast had fallen right through the deck, splitting it all the way down. I watched as the boat started taking on water and the people scrambled up onto the remains of the deck. I heard the men yelling and the women screaming that there were no life jackets. I watched as they each got thrown overboard."

"One of the men landed in the water right next to me. He hit the water with so much force that he sank several feet. I could feel him grab the bottoms of my jeans. He was so heavy, he started to pull me under. I wrapped my left arm around the life preserver and used my right to unbutton and unzip my jeans. The weight of the man pulling on them made them slide right off."

"I could see all kinds of debris all around me, being tossed around by the wind and waves. I was afraid that I might get hit by some of the bigger pieces. I think one of them did hit me. I felt a sharp hit on the side of my head and the next thing I knew, I was waking up on the beach kinda close to that stream that comes from the hot spring. I didn't have my bag, the life preserver, or my pants."

"If you want to know anything I did after coming here, I used one of your journals to write it all down. You're welcome to read it."

I'm out of breath by this time. I didn't know that telling my story would take so long. I look away from Cliff, into the sky. I'm surprised to see that the sun is already high, maybe even on the afternoon side. I guess telling my story took even longer than I thought. I look back at Cliff, wondering why he hasn't said anything. He's watching me with a thoughtful look on his face.

"How long did you watch me?" he asks. "I don't really keep track of days anymore."

"Two months," I answer.

"I think it's only fair that I have the same amount of time to get to know you as you have me, don't you think?"

"Yes."

"I think it's the beginning of November now. I'd planned to start looking at a calendar soon so I'd know when it's New Years. I like to listen to the radio then. I'll give you my decision on whether or not I'll let you stay on the island at midnight."

"OK."

I really don't know what else to say. I stand up to brush myself off. I can feel him watching me but after revealing so much of my past to someone who's going to decide a big part of my future, I'm a little nervous and awkward.

"Well," I say, "I'll just leave you to yourself and go back to my little nest. I won't watch you anymore. Since you know I'm here there's no point, and I don't want to be a bother. I'll try to make things as much like they were before as I can."

"No," he says. "I'd like some company. Two months is plenty of alone time. I never would have realized how much I miss the company of a woman that doesn't ridicule me for my, um...shortcomings...and would have just gone on with my routine here until I went totally crazy and turned into a complete woman hater."

"Really? You really want me to stay here, with you? You're sure I won't be in the way?" I'm so shocked that he actually wants me around that my voice comes out as little more than a squeaky whisper. I can feel the look on my face; eyes wide, mouth slightly open. He looks surprised that I'm shocked.

"Yes, I want you to stay. How else am I supposed to get to know you? Besides, from all you've done for me, even without my knowing it, I'd like to do some of the same for you."

I thought that him wanting me to stay at his camp with him had shocked me as much as it was possible to be shocked. I was wrong. What he just said, about wanting to continue what I'd started, made me sit right back down. And maybe I'm way too sensitive but I had to turn away to wipe my eyes.

He asks me, "What's wrong? I'm sure you've had men want your company and your body. You seem to have a sense of humor, watching me, sucking and fucking me in my sleep. I want to see what else your mind can think of. I want to see if your sense of humor goes beyond the sexual. I'd like to know if we can just talk about whatever or if we can just sit in a comfortable silence."

"All that sounds great," I say. "I'm just afraid that you'll either get annoyed or bored with me. Or maybe you won't enjoy any kind of sex with me while you're awake as much as you would if I were physically more like that blond. You know, big tits, tiny waist, just a little bit of ass. I just don't want to be a disappointment."

"If you'll remember," he says, sounding a little put out with me, "I wrote that she wasn't my usual type of date. I was afraid of breaking her every time I put my arms around her. No, I prefer women that I can hold on to without fear of crushing their ribs. I don't like women with fragile bodies. And I can't know if I'll get annoyed or bored with you until we spend enough time together to find out."

I sigh. "I'm just not used to a man being interested in my company for it's own sake. They're usually not all that interested in my body either. The ones that might be are either already in some kind of relationship and are deliriously happy, or old enough to have already had their drivers license when I was born. I don't consider myself really picky but I do have limits and that's one of them."

He scoots closer to me and puts an arm around my shoulders. We just sit there like that for a while. We've got our backs to one of the driftwood logs that he's put around the campfire for seats. I gradually lean against him. I'm just not used to trusting that a man actually wants to find out if we can get along sexually and otherwise. He puts a finger under my chin and tips my face up for a kiss. I kiss him back, just a brush of lips to start. Then he flicks his tongue over my lips, asking for entrance to my mouth. I open and flick my own tongue out to play with his. We just sit there, kissing, for several minutes. He pulls back to look at me.

"I think you're beautiful," he tells me. "And I'm surprised that you'd even want to have anything to do with me considering my, um...issues. You saw the very first night, I have hardly any control and I'm not really that big."

I just look at him like he's crazy. And, oh my god, he's blushing. I've never seen a grown man turn so red.

"I'll tell you about some of the men I've been with," I say. "Some of them were bigger, some smaller, and a couple that could fuck for hours. The big ones hurt when they bumped my cervix, I couldn't even feel a couple of the small ones and at least one of the ones that could fuck for hours didn't care at all about my pleasure. I came in my usual time but when they kept going, all my juices dried up and it just hurt."

"You can tell me about them later," he says. "For now, I'm starving and I want some breakfast. Well, lunch by now. I've got some eggs in the cooler and we can go fishin', that OK?"

"Sure," I say with a smile. "I'll tell you the rest of my story tomorrow."

I'm relieved all over again that he's going to give me a chance. I really want to stay on this island and I can tell that, if nothing else, Cliff will make a great friend with the best kind of benefits. And who knows? Maybe more.

Chapter 7

I've avoided telling Cliff about the men I've fucked for two months. My trial period is almost over cause today is New Years Eve. It's been a great two months. Cliff and I have enough in common to have conversations, usually after sex, about everything from books to music to cars. We have different tastes in motorcycles, he likes the ones built for speed; I like the ones made for traveling. He likes sports cars, I like four wheel drive trucks. We both like the author Steven King. We like a lot of the same kinds of music. Neither of us watched much TV but we shared mostly the same taste in movies. He's watched a lot more than I have but the ones he tells me about sound interesting.

We work together around the camp, taking care of the chickens, the garden, fishing, gathering driftwood from the beach and deadfall from the jungle for the cook fire. We take turns with cooking. It took me a few tries to learn to cook on an open fire but I'm decent at it now. At night, after we eat and clean up, we either talk or read. We've talked the sun down and back up and were surprised when it rose. We hadn't realized we'd talked so long. One of the larger boxes he'd brought with him had every novel, novella, and anthology of short stories that Steven King ever wrote. He was willing to let me read every one.

We also fuck like rabbits. Every night before we go to sleep (if we don't stay up all night talking) and every morning one of us usually wakes the other up initiating sex. I've never had so much fun with sex with any of the other men I've ever been with. Cliff's held me down and tickled me till my thrashing legs hit him right on his hard cock. He liked it though. He'd told me he fantasized about being kneed in the balls. I don't think I could ever do that on purpose so I told him to tickle me and not stop till he got what he wanted.

I've cum many times riding him, something I never used to do. I've watched him jerk off a few times, trying to observe and talk about it as clinically as possible. I like to suck his cock, something else I never used to like. 69 is one of my favorite positions with him. I cum in less than two minutes every time he eats me, and I can usually make him cum not long after I do.

The only shadow over our paradise, besides the literal ones during a couple of storms, is that I still haven't told him about any other men I've fucked. Sometimes he'll start to ask but I always distract him. I'll change the subject or lean over to occupy his mouth with mine in a tongue tangling kiss. I know I have to tell him so he'll be able to make an informed decision about whether or not I'll get to stay on the island but we've developed such a great relationship that I'm afraid to ruin it. I know he wants to know why I don't think much of myself, and he's already told me about some of the other women he's been with, besides that blond cunt. I don't know why I'm so reluctant to tell him the rest of my story but then I've never been the most logical person I know.

We're sitting on a blanket on the beach, watching the sun set, when Cliff turns to look at me.

"Today is New Years Eve and I promised I'd tell you my decision about whether I'll let you stay here on the island with me tonight at midnight but you have to tell me the rest of your story. Tell me why you don't think you're an attractive woman. Who told you that? Who tried to tell you that you don't have a tight pussy? And don't try to distract me this time. I know that's what you did every other time I tried to bring the subject up and I let it go but now there's no time left. I have to know everything. If you don't have time to finish before midnight, I'll let you take a breather cause there's a radio show I want to listen to but when it's over I want you to finish your story. I'll put off my decision till your done."

1...34567...10