The Island - Anita's Day 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

Yes, I loved girls as much as boys and men. Better said, I was never picky about the sex of the person I found attractive. I found that so self-restrictive and, well, boring. You could have just as much fun with nice boobs and vagina as you could with a penis -- so why limit yourself. And Martin's lady was absolutely yummy. She seemed both delicate and strong at the same time -- well, at least that's how I imagined her after five minutes of watching her hump Martin. And those nipples -- oh my God, I wanted to taste them almost as much as her lips. And nearly as much as I wanted to taste Martin, which said a hell of a lot about her. Of course, Martin... I definitely learned today that he knew how to handle a woman. He had just the right stuff I was looking for. Sure, he wasn't that perfect, six-pack, tall, dark type, but that was never my thing anyway. I tried to define him, to put him in a certain drawer, but it just wasn't happening. He was simply the one who almost got away, but was now back, closer than ever and better than ever. And just like that, a thought came to my mind, about a nice sunset swim that would be a perfect thing to do before the night fell completely. It was already around 9 PM, but the sun was still up at this time of the year. I had just about some thirty to forty minutes of daylight to use.

"Dads?" I yelled out of the hammock.

"Yes, luv?" Dads answered from somewhere around the house. I got up and rounded the corner, just to find him sitting in his favorite lounge chair, reading one of his history books.

"'Ya're sayin' las' nigh' or maybe tha nigh' before tha' 'bout sum dinner with Martin?" I asked, innocently. Well, as innocently as I could look to my Dads, who knew the whole story about my teenage crush. Well, almost the whole story, I kinda left out the parts that are unsafe to write, read or even imagine anywhere but in my own head.

Dads turned around to look at me. He blinked a couple of times, which was a clear sign that he was onto me: "Yes. Why'd ya ask?"

"Dunno. I was gonna go for a swim now. I'm gunna pass by 'is cottage, so..." I twirled my curls like a teenage girl. My legs probably went into full 'X' shape. I was as transparent as a thin sheet of glass.

"Ya gunna get dressed firs'?" Dads asked. He wasn't looking at me anymore, which meant that he got all the backstory to my question he needed.

"Ya sure," I said, acting oblivious to the elephant I brought into the room. "Ya kno' I don' wanna make the hags go pray Hail Mary."

"Uh-huh," Dads replied to that. "Tell 'im we'll munch evenin' tomorrow. I'll go fish early in tha mornin'."

"Sure will," I said. "See ya." I just loved that quiet diplomacy between us. What we said and what we actually communicated between us was as different as math for the elementary school and integral equations. And no, I'm not going to divulge the whole meaning of our conversation, that will always be just our little secret, my Dads' and mine.

I went inside the house, put the skimpy bikini on me and took the first towel I could grab. I picked up the tempo, so I was at the Martin's cottage in no time. As I walked past it, I heard the TV was on, which meant that Martin was in. I decided to pay him a visit after the swim. Mostly because I really wanted to take a swim before the night fell completely, not because I had some elaborate plan devised.

The sea was perfect. The mild, salty waters enveloped every cell of my bare skin, caressing me like the tailored, transparent velvet costume. After doing my standard route across the cove inlet and back a couple of times, I simply stayed afloat for a while, staring into the sky, my mind clear of any thoughts, even those related to sex and subject of my desire. I went full Zen for at least ten minutes or so, because I failed to notice that the daylight faded away almost completely, giving way to the first stars and the almost full Moon slowly rising from the East. If there was actually a heaven, it couldn't have been better than this place. Only when I noticed that the current brought me almost to the shore did I decide to break the meditation and get back on the firm soil.

I wrapped myself in the towel and took a second to consider putting the bikini back on. Guess what I decided on. Never mind that I took a towel which was a tad smaller than your usual beach towel, so it took some adjustment to put it on in a way that it didn't reveal either my boobs or my crotch. In any case, the bottom half of my ass was on display, but that part was always on display, so I didn't worry that much about it. And now, it was time to go and visit Casa de Martin. If he hadn't left the place in the meanwhile, he was probably being lazy on a couch in front of TV, or even dozing off -- he did spend some energy this morning, after all.

Martin's cottage was one of the best pieces of real estate on the Island. Besides its perfect location, it was beautifully designed on the inside. It was one big open space, with only the toilet separated from the rest of the place by a drywall and a wooden platform built to be a sleeping area. It was not a family house -- unless your family was really open about everything. I hated the fact that Martin bought it as a couple's retreat for Darling and him. I loved the fact that Darling was out of the picture now, and the cottage was still there. With Martin in it, alone. Well, probably alone...

I approached it from the front side, which was deemed as such since it faced the sea and had a small porch in front of it. The place had doors and windows, but in the summer, they were all fully opened to allow for the cool draft and covered only by the transparent mosquito meshes. So, as I was about three steps from the entrance, I saw the interior perfectly. Besides the usual furniture and other equipment, it consisted of one Martin, perfectly bare, pulling a beer out of the fridge. My timing couldn't have been more perfect even if I planned it weeks in advance. Honest to God, I didn't plan it. OK, not in details such as this moment. Don't judge me. Anyway, it was time to play a game.

I leisurely opened the mesh door and entered, pretending I wasn't looking at him. As I turned around to face him, he was holding a cold beer bottle directly on his junk. That couldn't have been too comfortable. Actually, it was a lose-lose situation for both his genitals and the beer. The moment our eyes met, he went into full confusion mode. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was exchanging the heat of his dick for the cold of the beer bottle, upon which realization he suddenly opened the fridge door, using it as a chastity shield. I couldn't resist to laugh out at him. Also, I needed to act surprised for at least a few minutes. And yes, I had a cunning mini-plan devised already.

"Oh Jeez... What'cha doin'?" I asked, working my ass off to sound all innocent and sweet.

"Oh, well... You surprised me," he stammered

"Are ya nude? Oh, c'mon, what'cha hiding there, like I've never seen a willy on a man. Ya shamin'? Is it small or sumthin'?" I asked, now giving him the slightest of hints about my wishes. He didn't budge.

"Actually, yes. It's smallest ever!" he replied. Oh, boy, just not... I hoped to hell he was just joking. He was, and he forced out a laugh to show it. Well, hell, I managed a few smaller ones in my past, if he knew how to work it, I'd manage. I was really tight anyway. It was Martin, after all, and I did see that girl in the morning cum really hard, so...

"Eh, ya blokes," I said, trying to sound dismissively in case his joke wasn't a joke after all. "As if the World is spinning roun' your wieners. They all look alike when hanging, who gives a damn. Anyways, I went for a swim, and as I was passin' by I remembered that Dads told me to tell ya' that he'll fish out some munch tomorrow, so we can prepare it over here at ya'r place. Ya OK with it?"

Martin brightened up immediately. "I'm always OK with it. Hell, I'm on vacation. You're also coming, right?"

"Of course, wouldn' miss it for anythin', we need to catch up. Haven' seen each other for a century or so. And Dads said ya make nasty fish and squids, so I gotta try me some," I replied. How could he even think about me not coming to the dinner tomorrow? I winked at him. Maybe he'd start to take some hints now, I needed him up and running soon enough.

"I'll be honored then to prepare whatever will be on the menu for the young lady," Martin replied. Well, well, if everything worked out as I hoped, there was about to be a lot of things on the menu tomorrow. And now, it was time to remove the first barrier.

"Oh! Could ya please give me some water? I'm thirsty as a horse, swam across the cove and back," I asked. Actually, it was true.

"I don't have it cold, sorry," he replied. Duh, exactly. I hadn't put any cold water in your fridge last night, that was the point. Yeah, OK, he might have done that, but I'd go for a sore throat excuse then.

"Eh, tap's OK, no worries," I said.

"You want a beer? Or juice maybe?" he asked hopefully.

Nope, at this moment, I wanted tap water. And I wanted you to bring it to me. "Oh, no. I really need water," I said. And I just might have smiled a bit at him when I said that, because I saw him notice something with the corner of his eye.

"OK... You sure you don't want a beer?" Martin tried desperately.

"Nah, not a beer lover. C'mon pleeeease, I'm really thirsty..." I really had to work it.

And, careful not to flash everything at me, he turned around and closed the fridge door, exposing his ass to me. And it was, for lack of a better word, amazing. As soon as I saw it, I imagined gnawing on those lusty, firm butt cheeks of his, spreading them a bit...

"So, you come here often for a swim?" He interrupted my wandering thoughts as he let the tap run until the water got cold enough.

"Ah come on, this is my favorite place on the Island, I was comin' here for solo swims since I was yay big," I showed at somewhere around the height of six-year-old me. "Ever since that Slovenian owned this cottage. If I could, I would evict you out and stay here for the whole summer."

"No way. This is my private little piece of heaven. Anyway, you must have been here a couple of times when I wasn't here?" Martin asked. Oh well, it would be really weird if he hadn't noticed.

Still, I had to play shy for a few more seconds. I even imagined feeling awkward now. Actually, it did feel a tad awkward. I had a feeling he was unable to process me. He was probably seeing me both as his little friend and as a grown and kind of flirty girl at the same time: "Well, no, just... When I was passing by and Dads asked me to open it up a bit."

He finally poured that glass of water. It felt like ages. And he brought it to me, using it as a cover for his manhood. Oh, my, Martin, really? Now I had two objects of focus in the same place, and you were about to move one of them to fully disclose the other. He offered me the glass by raising it. And there it was. And it wasn't small. Oh, no. It was... It was a really, really nice cock. It was uncircumcised, but even in this flaccid state, it had the shape and the form of a high-quality male sausage. Very importantly, it was perfectly groomed, clean-shaven except a small patch of hairs covering the pubic bone. Oh, oh, oh -- I wanted that cock. Well, I wanted Martin, and seeing that his cock was very satisfying in every aspect, I wanted Martin to insert that cock inside me. I barely resisted biting my lip, feeling the flood of juices flowing down my pussy.

"Your water?" he asked. I was probably staring at his manhood for ages while he patiently waited with a glass in his hand.

"Eh? Oh yeah... Thanks," I grabbed the glass and downed it in two big gulps. I was thirsty, yes. And then I belched just like he taught me to. I did make him laugh, and I made myself laugh. For a second, all those old memories -- me a kid, he a teenager -- came back into life, snubbing all sexuality from the moment.

"There, see how you taugh' me," I said to him. "I can sing the anthem when I drink the carbonated drink." He laughed again.

"Forget the anthem, you're grown up now. It's time for Mozart," Martin said. He was always ambitious.

"Yaaa, Ode to Joy, and the whole quire at that. So that the Island women can go and pray for me in the church later," I replied, actually imagining doing the Burp-o-Symphony in front of the old Islander hags. It was funny, indeed. Not so funny when you read it, though, but still.

And then I remembered that I finally had naked Martin in front of me. I tried not to look directly at his crotch too much, but... My god, it was my most coveted dick, it was impossible to act all casual next to it.

"You want more water?" Martim asked, after another few seconds of my ogling.

"Ya, sure, thanks..." I said, giving him the glass but not actually looking where I was giving it.

Oh yes. And there was his butt again, as he stepped towards the kitchen sink. Lovely on the front, lovely from the back. As we would say in our dialect -- Luvly luvly.

"What?" Martin asked. Jesus, did I say that last bit out loud? Damn, I was losing the composure. Still, I couldn't blame myself.

"Eh? Oh, nothin'... Nothin'," I replied, sounding totally lame to myself. He heard me, definitely heard me. He was more and more onto me, but he was acting all gentlemanly. Well, that was OK with me. Better to throw some extra hints than too little of them.

He brought me a refill, and I gulped it down, this time without any audio effects. "Ah, now I'm super. Well, I'll be off, Dads probably got the dinner ready."

"What are you eating? Reheated fish?" he asked. The joke was really lame, but I laughed at it anyway.

"You idiot!" I replied and gave him a friendly punch in the chest. "We'll just 'ave a snack. Some prosciutto and cheese. Are ya gonna go to the Town later?"

"Nah, I'm resting tonight. The Sun and the beach wore me out," Martin replied.

"Ya, I believe you that," I said knowingly. He even grinned slightly. Jesus, men really can't hide when they got some. "Anyways, ya see there's no problem in ya bein' naked in front of me. Nothin' to be ashamed of, believe you me."

He was taken aback with my compliment. God knew what he was thinking now. But it would be a shame not to give him an honest opinion. Well, it got him blushing a tad now. Or maybe it was just the mild sunburn; I was not sure since the light in the room was not the brightest. Few seconds into the ensuing silence, Martin finally manages to grin stupidly and mutter: "Thanks." Oh my, I just couldn't remember ever seeing him so perplexed.

I took a final look down, taking a few mental photos for future use, and then went on to give him a hearty hug and a peck on a cheek. Oh, of course, I swooped my thigh against his pecker. It was warm and smooth, and as soon as I made contact, I felt my pussy release a decent amount of juice.

"I'll go now. See ya tomorrow -- for dinner, if not sooner," I told him as I broke off the hug, staring him directly into his eyes, fighting like hell with my instinctive desires to lick my lips, or even kiss him on the mouth right there and then. I managed, and moved away a few steps, preparing to leave.

"Sure thing, say hi to Ante for me," Martin replied, not moving an inch from the spot he stood on.

"Sure will," I said, turning around and heading towards the door. As I walked slowly, I heard him exhale quite loudly. If I knew anything about men -- and I did, for a given measure of knowledge -- he was hooked. So, I decided to pull the line a bit more, just to make sure he wasn't about to free himself and swim off.

I stopped dead and started to untangle my bikini panties. I knew the towel was not really covering me while I was standing upright, so it was almost certain that it wasn't going to cover me when I bend down a bit. And I didn't bend down just a bit. I was tired from swimming, and those naughty panties were really fighting my attempts to put them on properly. Can you blame me? OK, to rephrase it -- would you blame me? I didn't think so. My plan was to give him a glimpse. My towel had other plans, and it was obviously in some secret agreement with my inner self since it casually slipped off of me almost completely just before I managed to put my other foot into the leg opening. I did manage to catch it with one hand, but now I was presented with a problem -- it was damn near impossible to pull up the panties without using both hands. And no, I still wasn't thinking about asking Martin for help. I was relaxed and casual -- you know, like in those dumb comedies where people behave like idiots unaware of their environment. Now I had a decision to make: either to focus on rewrapping the towel or to forget about it and just let it slide off.

Well, without getting into details on the process of my decision-making, this is how the next ten seconds went on: once the towel was down on the floor, I finally had the panties wrapped around both of my ankles and was pulling them slowly up towards my knees. And I felt that burning sensation you get when someone is devouring you with their eyes. I had no intention of turning around to see what Martin was staring at because I knew perfectly well where his gaze was set, and sure as hell wasn't about to do anything that would make him avert the stare. Oh, that feeling -- the knowledge that he was observing me as a sexual being - it made me horny as hell, which was in itself reason enough for me to bend down low. Officially, I went down to pick up the towel. Now, any 'normal' person would have done that after covering their pulsating, wet sex. If I wasn't obvious enough until that moment, or if he still didn't take a hint, then it was most probably never meant for us. I gave him a full view of my pussy for at least a couple of seconds, as I pretended to fumble with the towel. God, how I wanted to check if he had a hard-on right at that moment, but I knew my turning around would spoil both the fun and the mystery. So, I finished my dressing up (yes, I called getting into both parts of my swimsuit 'dressing up,' since it was probably the most prudish combination I was going to wear all summer) and quietly exited the cottage.

As soon as I cleared the door, I turned right and passed by the side window, which was also fully open and covered only by the mosquito net. I glanced inside. And there he was, finally, after almost a decade of waiting, in my full view. Martin, in all of his glory, standing in the middle of the floor, his hand slowly caressing his balls while his engorged cock protruded out of his crotch like a wonderful flagpole on which my pussy would be a perfect addition. It was... It was just like I imagined it would be, only better. It was above average in all aspects, but not too big to be used in any imaginable sexual activity. It was there, it was gorgeous, and it was gonna be mine -- very, very soon. I threw just a short peek, wanting him to hear I left the scene. He probably needed and wanted some time alone now, because I was certain that his erection wasn't going to disappear without some hands-on approach.

***

I enter the room. It is a small room, with nothing but a bed in it. As soon as I step over the doorstep, I hear him telling me to close the door. I don't see him, but I know he's about to show up. I turn around and shut the door, and the moment I turn back towards the bed, he is standing right in front of me. He is naked. I look down, and I see his cock in full mast. I look back up and smile at him. He smiles back and scans me from head to toe, giving me the approval nod. Lust is in his eyes as his gaze returns to my eye level. I take him by the hand and lead him to the bed. My pussy is already soaking wet -- actually, it hasn't stopped being like that ever since we saw each other earlier that evening.

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers