The Island - Anita's Day 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

I had no option but to keep going. Actually, I had options, but none of the other ones were attractive: "C'mon, I understan' it now. But then, that was the World's end for me. I told Dads an' he advised me not to come to the Island, 'cause he didn' want me to be all miserable in the summer, lookin' at ya and Darlin' bein' all smoochy and luvin'."

"Yeah, I can imagine how you felt. Especially in your pubescent state of mind, God knows what you'd think of doing." There he was again with that fatherly tone. Jesus H. Christ, was Dads really gonna be right again?

I had to keep going. I had to take this thing to the end. Backing out and not knowing would've probably kill me even more than another swing and miss. "Anyway, about a year after that, I couldn' even feel what I felt when I remembered ya. Nuthin' could make me feel the need."

"Now I feel guilty..." He looked like he just ran over a fluffy little kitten when he said that, I swear to God.

"Oh, ya dumbass, be quiet! And stop worryin', I found a boy later, lost my virginity with 'im -- although he ain't been much in shaggin' department -- but at least I forgot about ya," I said. It was true. My first proper boyfriend had so little talent in the sack that I was sorry for all of his future partners. Anyway, I've had enough of the intro with Martin. It was time to go for the kill: "Well, almost forgot, as I got my need back, sumtimes I remembered ya while lying alone at home, in my bed."

He swallowed. And I mean, audibly. How little it takes, oh my. And then he asked: "OK, until when did that 'remembering' of your last?"

Well, it was the time for the kill. I was either gonna come out of this a hero or a zero. "Who says it stopped."

God. I mean, even in the darkness his skin color visibly changed. I gave a quick glance downward, but he was wearing loose shorts, so I couldn't assess the troop movements. Hi managed to say: "You mean..."

"Yeah, ya still get to inspire me," I put my hand on him when I said that. Instinctively, in all honesty. And began to caress his skin gently. "Dads showed me some recent pics of yars he 'ad. Ya were even better-looking than I remembered."

"You want to say you're still...?" he asked, bewildered.

I laughed out. Yes, I am. Dumbass. I just ain't gonna tell you that. Well, not yet. "Nah, don't worry... I mean, not the way it was then. This is now more a kind of a... Permanent attraction."

"So, when we saw each other two days ago, when I got here..."

"I knew ya 'ere comin', Dads told me. I couldn' wait. And when I finally saw ya, uuumph... Let's just say I put myself to sleep really fast 'n' easy that night."

Martin grinned, probably unaware he did it. He was doing the mental image now, as sure as day. But he managed to stay focused on our conversation: "OK, so now I'll ask: that putting on of panties yesterday evening?"

"Oh, completely on purpose, heh heh," I chuckled at him innocently. The dam was almost bursting; there was no sense in putting another layer of cement on it now. "Ya bein' naked was still an extra moment, 'aven' been expectin' it. As I said, I've seen ya naked before, but never so up close. And I was so 'appy when I saw what I saw. So I 'ad to treat ya with little sumthin'."

"To be honest, I was extremely satisfied with what I saw. You just have to understand; it was extremely hard for me to switch off that 'little Anita' and turn it into 'grown-up Anita.' But your body convinced me of it." It was nice of him to admit it. Yeah, my juices were already flowing out, knowing that the remaining talk was just a technicality, a courteous delaying of the inevitable events to come.

"Ya think I'm pretty?" Yes. I asked that. Honestly, the only question I wanted to ask him was 'Wanna fuck my brains out?' My God, how I surprised myself sometimes. Good thing I wasn't twirling my curl while asking him that question.

"Anita, you're beautiful from head to toe, each part of you," he said as if I needed assurance. I had almost absolutely no issues about my looks. Still, his confession and compliment made my heart race a tad faster.

"I saw ya get aroused yesterday. But I didn't wanna react in front of ya. I was burnin' up inside from the desire to tell ya my thoughts, but I was still kinda scared it'll go awry." Now, there was complete truth spoken out. The only thing I hadn't admitted was the scale of the thoughts I wanted to confess to him.

"Honestly... I needed relief after you left," Martin said, smiling sheepishly. No kidding. Just as I thought he would. Just as I hoped he would. Oh deary me, I was as wet as a t-shirt in a washing machine.

We stared at each other for a long time. His green eyes were amazing to look at. They were boyish and experienced at the same time. He had a hint of crow's feet around his eyes, probably a combination of a lot of laughing and worrying. When he was a boy, he always looked somewhat younger than his real age. Now, the difference was simultaneously widening and disappearing at the same time. If I didn't know him, I could have given him either twenty-five or thirty-five, depending on the perspective.

Not wanting the stare-off to become a movie moment, I decided it was time to stop it, or he might start thinking I was waiting for him to make the first move. So, I got up and pulled my dress over my head. He gasped, and I was sure he hadn't meant to do it loudly. Getting naked in front of him like that was nothing to me -- anything said for the last hour or so felt much more revealing for me than getting properly nude. In all my leisurely approach to personal nudity, I kind of forgot what effect it might have on poor little Martin.

"Let's go for a swim!" I told him, extending my hand toward him. He just stared at me, completely mesmerized, obviously devouring me with his eyes. I don't know if I grinned on the outside, but I did feel absolutely fantastic because of it. Still, we had a lot to do, and we weren't going anywhere as long as he was hypnotized. So I decided to wake him up from the slumber: "C'mon, whatcha waitin' for? Ya've never seen a naked woman before, so it got ya stuck?"

Martin shook his head suddenly, as if I turned off the high beams on my tits: "No, I've never seen naked you. Or even thought that I ever would. And this is... I mean, you are... a ten."

He thought I was a ten. Oh my, this hit me hard. I wanted to jump him right there and then, but I wanted it to happen somewhere else. I had no problem with him fucking that beauty on the same spot we were currently standing on, but I was reluctant to do it in the same spot. Call me a romantic, but I really wanted his cock inside me for the first time in our own place.

"C'mon las, stop talkin' and get them clothes off, I ain't gonna be the only.... Whoaaaaaa! Look at ya devil!" I said as soon as my eyes strayed downwards and noticed the tentpole sticking up under his pants. He was hard, and proper hard at that. And I really, really wanted to remove all that fabric from him. So I crouched and pulled his pants down. His member sprung up like a jack-in-the-box. It was perfect. Veiny, straight, perfectly shaped, its head half-protruding out of the cover of the foreskin as it pulsated. Up close, it looked more than 7 inches long. A beautiful penis if I ever saw one. I barely contained myself not to put it directly into my mouth. But it was still not the time. This was not some random sex encounter -- this needed to be something special. The teenage, heartbroken Anita in me needed it. So I gently slapped Martin's woody and got up, laughing as it bobbed up and down.

"Well, ain't he a proper Jolly! And a proper spear it is. But 'e should be patient, there'll be time for full attention. Le's go now!" As I said that, I turned around and headed directly towards the cliff's edge, jumping headlong into the sea without even looking back. After a couple of seconds, I heard another splash behind me. He was gonna follow me; I had no doubts about it.

As I reached the middle of the cove, I stopped and waited for Martin to catch up, taking a floating position while my boobs stuck out like two buoys. He was about ten seconds behind me. When he was almost there, I went under the surface, taking a position just so that the moonlight depicted his shape from above. I grabbed his leg and pulled him under, taking him by complete surprise. Still, the bugger quickly recovered, grabbing me as I pulled up to the surface. Naturally, he grabbed my ass. With both hands. I swear, some men aren't able to hit the sand when falling off a camel, but they can grab my ass with sniper precision in pitch black and with hurricane-strength side wind. I almost twisted a bit, just to have his fingers slide over my pussy, but then I decided otherwise at the last second. He'll get there, that was for sure, and I wanted it to happen with a firm ground underneath us. So I wriggled out of his grip and swam back up to the surface.

"Let's see ya, old man, can ya still swim like ya did when ya were a young lad?" I decided to tease him.

"I can still catch you with one arm behind my back and one curled leg, kiddo," he said confidently as if I was still the kid he swam circles around.

"Yeah, right," I said, and immediately broke into freestyle stroke toward the shallow sandy part of the cove. And yeah, I neglected to mention that, during those years we haven't seen each other, I took up swimming as one of the cures for my heartache (and probably my overclocked sex drive). I did 50 laps in the pool during the winter, and at least two kilometers during the summer. Every day for the last seven years, except now when I was on the Island -- here I did just one, maybe one and a half. He was fast for an amateur, but he had a chance only if I really paced myself not to put him to shame. Which was not gonna be an option until I was almost at the imaginary finish line.

Once I reached the shallow part, I slowed down and gave Martin the benefit of the doubt, so he wouldn't feel too old. He caught up with me just as the water was waist-deep, and we started to mess around, play in the shallows, run around like two children who were set free on a beach for the first time in their lives. He was still pretty agile for an old guy (just joking, of course -- he was pretty agile as it is). And then I jumped onto his back, waiting for him to take me for a piggyback ride. I felt my naked skin on his body, my nipples rubbing against his shoulder blades, my crotch sliding across his lower back as I latched onto him with my arms and legs. I leaned forward, smelling him. It was delicious. There were the salt and the sea, but also his sweat and a mix of pheromones that made me instantly want to eat him alive.

"Giddy-ya, horsey, c'mon!" I yelled into his ear. He didn't budge.

"Ooh, I'm the stubborn mule, you're not gonna make me move so easily," Martin replied, standing his ground. He probably needed some incentive.

"Ah really? Ya sure?" And then I bit his neck. And it was probably too hard, but I just couldn't control myself. He yelped in pain -- and threw me off of him like some annoying mosquito.

I fell down in the shallow sea and sand, butt first, and it ached. Well, can't say I didn't deserve it, but it still wasn't something I would prefer in a normal foreplay. It took me a moment or two to gather myself, taking deep breaths instead of yelling out like some whiner. I hated those 'ouch' primadonnas who would cry and whine as soon as they felt a minimal amount of pain.

It probably took no more than a second, and Martin was crouching in front of me. He gently moved my curls from my face, simultaneously lifting my chin and staring directly into my eyes. I was melting from inside; my soul was beginning to burn with desire, along with my genitals. It was time to get it on. And, from what I saw, he thought the same.

"Shall I kiss to make it better?" he asked. Duh.

"It's the only thing appropriate, I am a young lady ya threw off of ya," I said, without even trying to feign anything but pure lust.

And there it was. His lips on mine. It was happening. The wait ended, there and then, and one-third of my life spent became absolutely purposeful. Whatever the past was, it didn't matter anymore. My man was there, and he was about to be given what I wanted to give him even since I knew what men actually want. His lips tasted of salt, sea and... And him. There was no comparison. I often imagined what his smell and taste would be like -- cinnamon, apples, chocolate with raisins, whatever my mind sought at the moment -- but this was simply him. The smell and the taste of pure manliness. Testosterone and a five-o'clock shadow.

Our tongues twisted, our hands immediately begin exploring. Suddenly, he grabbed my ass and lifted up into the standing position, my legs around his hips, my breasts against his chest, my mouth against his. As he began to move his kisses down my neck, I shook. I pressed my thighs harder against his, feeling his dick hardening as it gently pressed against my buttock. His lips were on my breasts, and I sighed loudly. He was good -- nay, he was an excellent kisser. And then he bit gently into the soft skin of my right breast. I felt a drop of my juices slide down my thigh.

"Mhmm, just like that..." I whispered. And I knew that I wasn't going to whisper anymore.

As he grabbed my ass firmly, with both of his hands, I suddenly remembered that I didn't want him to enter me yet. I wanted to explore him properly before that. So I lowered my legs down to the ground and started to move my hands down his back, feeling every muscle tensing and relaxing on him. As I reached his butt, I squeezed it properly. It was as good to touch as it was to look at. And now, it was time to go for the main target. I gently kissed him lower and lower. His chest; his hard, wet nipples; his abdomen, all the way down his landing strip to the clean shaven pubic area; all the time avoiding direct contact with his incredibly engorged manhood for as much as I was able to. Well, until it was directly in my line of sight. I gently grabbed it, fitting it perfectly into my grip. I stared at it for a few moments, admiring it again as it pointed its shiny head at me.

I looked him right into his eyes, my lust so great that I was barely able to form any words. "Aven' I told ya there'll be time for 'im, eh?"

I slowly rolled his foreskin off, releasing the entire smooth, blood-filled knob out of its protective cover. I slid my finger slowly across it, smearing a small drop of pre-cum that just spilled out of it.

"God, when I remember how much I wanted to see it, feel it... Mmm, it's even better than the one I imagined. This one's real, it's in my hands, and now it'll go in my mouth," I told him. And I probably winked at him, god knows. I was rarely not controlling my act, and this was definitely one of those moments.

And then, I simply took his cock into my mouth. It was so good, so firm, so perfectly shaped, just like that first ice-cream you got to eat after the school year ended. And it was Martin's cock, which inspired me infinitely more than any other cock I encountered in my life. I was on fire. I squeezed my lips around it and slowly pulled my head back, all the way to the tip, doing it for me as much as for him. I licked every single part of it, playing with it like a kid who discovered ice-cream. I wanted to touch every atom of his manhood, with my hands, my body, my tongue, my pussy... As I worked on him, obviously giving him one of the better blowjobs of his life since his eyes were already rolling upwards, my hand instinctively went for my breasts and my hard nipples. I was so fucking wet and aroused that I almost came just from doing that.

And then, just I was pondering on reaching down for my pussy and releasing at least some of the tension, Martin pulled me gently up into a standing position. He gave me a quick grin, and then swiftly lowered himself down on his knees, spreading my legs in the process. As soon as I felt his fingers touch my cunt, another valve on the floodgates opened wide, and I basically splashed him with information on my current state. He acknowledged it. He parted the inner lips and went straight for the clit with his tongue. Oh my, he knew exactly how to work on a woman so horny. His licks were quick, gentle and rhythmic; he pressed just the right spots -- he actually made me hold myself back because I wanted him to do it some more. Naturally, I had to share my thoughts with him.

"Yea, deary, yeah... I knew ya'd know... Lick my pussy, com'n com'n... Just like that, yes yes yeees...." I moaned as his twists, licks, and rubs were taking me towards an obviously amazing orgasm.

"You have a gorgeous pussy. And now is the time for it to cum," he said, and I couldn't agree more. Especially when his fingers went inside me, and when his other hand began to move closer and closer to my asshole. I just loved ass play, whether it was my ass or any other. Hell, you could make me cum five times just by playing with my back door, not even touching my pussy.

I had no idea what I was doing anymore. My hands were all over the place -- on his head, or shoving fingers into my mouth, squeezing my tits. And I was loud, even by my standards. I moaned, screamed, yelled out 'yes' and other short affirmations a hundred times in a second. And then, it came.

To call it 'a blast' would be an insult. This was a nuclear blast in a moment of bursting a dam holding back the exploding star. I was nothing, I heard nothing, I knew nothing -- except that I wanted Martin's cock inside me that moment. And I was pretty clear and vocal about it, something like "YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEE! NOOOOOOW!!!"

And he did. I had no idea what happened in the next few seconds, but it was as if we were perfectly synchronized. Suddenly I was down on my knees, he was behind me, I was rubbing myself raw, and his dick was pressing on my entrance. I was always very tight, so even below-average dicks couldn't enter me balls deep without some prior work, no matter how wet I was. Martin was above average, and it took some time for my pussy to adjust. But it hadn't mattered. Every inch he went deeper into me was like a new bliss for me. As he spread my pussy walls with his rod, I relished it more than anything ever in my life. And once he got me stretched properly -- it was rock'n'rolla. He began pounding me masterfully, all of his length and girth working my tight little cunt a thousand times better than I ever imagined. It was not as if I came again, it was still the first orgasm, not stopping or subsiding. I was a screamer and loved being that, so there were probably people waking up on the next island as I released animal sounds with every slap of his pelvis into me. As if that wasn't enough, he stuck his thumb up my butthole, and then I was out. If my own mom appeared in front of me with the local priest in his company, I wouldn't have even flinched. I probably wouldn't even notice them standing right in front of me. This sex was that good. It was the sex that was rightfully mine, one that had seven years of foreplay and expectations before that, and it excelled in every possible department. I squeezed my pussy muscles tight around his cock, matching his thrusts. I wriggled my hips, I shook and twisted. I was on top of my sexual A-game, all the knowledge I picked up, read on, practiced, or just heard of, packed in this one encounter.

In all that euphoria, I almost hadn't noticed Martin behind me, his moans and groans becoming louder, his body shaking more and more as he upped the tempo, twirling his hips to hit me from every imaginable angle. He was just about to cum. And... Oh, deary, he might pull it out to do that, and I wanted nothing more than to fill me up with his hot cum. In a fraction of a second I came to my senses, I decided it wouldn't appear completely sane of me to physically hold him inside me while he came. Which made me say the following sentence, just as I was getting power-drilled and as my climax was barely subsiding: "Cum inside me, I'm on a PIIIIIILL! JEEEEEEEEEEESUS!"

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers