The Island - Anita's Day 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

He deserved an extra credit just for not stopping dead and laughing his ass off.

Instead, he came. And, to my delight, he was also a loud one. Hi grunted, groaned and screamed out a throaty 'AAARGH!' as jets of his cum spurted inside my hot orifice. I pushed back my ass to counter his thrusts, and he kept on going, for as long as his cock remained hard -- and some more, until it simply fell out of me, drained of fluids. His finger was still in my ass, circling gently and making me want more. But, there was time for that. Now, I slowly slid down onto the wet sand underneath me, laying on my belly, and Martin collapsed on his back next to me.

We panted for a while, breathing deeply and laughing post-coitally. He had a grin of all grins, and I probably wasn't looking any different. My hair was everywhere, and my juices mixed with his sperm were already leaking out of my pussy and down my thighs.

"Deary, ya're the fuckmeister," I complimented him.

"Darling, you're a fuck queen!" He reverted. Duh, as if I didn't know that already. But, if it weren't for him, who knows if I'd practice so hard in the past.

I touched his face gently, rubbing the back of my hand on his stubble. He grabbed my ass, of course. "Eh, did I catch ya or what? Ya weren't expecting it, admit it."

"Never. Especially not such an overt act," he admitted honestly.

"It's sex! I luv it, I adore it. Why'd I be ashamed of it? Most men 're scared of me 'cause of it, but I saw ya ain't one of those, especially after wha' ya did with that woman on tha beach." Yeah, I decided, since we have fucked a minute ago, why not tell him I know about what he did a day before.

Martin almost choked on his saliva. "How did you...?"

"I was going for a swim and ran into... Well, ya two were just in the middle of it, and tha' funny couple was starin' at ya like two idiots. So I knew ya knew 'ow to fuck, and that I needed to act now. But I didn' wanna intrude then an' there, it wasn' the moment."

"Well, it didn't bother you...?"

"Deary, what'd bother me? I ain't no lil' girl no more. Ya fucked 'er yesterday, ya fucked me today, so what? She ain't been your girlfriend," I said honestly.

"She isn't now either. I don't know her phone number, nor where she's staying..."

"I've seen 'er in the Town, she's pretty... And she's got a lovely friend. I'd do her too, trust ya me..." Oh yes, I would do her in a heartbeat.

"We'll see..." he said and trailed off. I couldn't actually read his expression, but it was hopefully not something he thought off as a negative thing. However, he quickly got up and changed the subject. "Let's swim back, we can continue talking back in the cottage."

"Talking?" I asked, almost starting to laugh at such lousy use of the verb.

***

We swam slowly back across the cove. I felt zen-like, but also longing for a never-ending supply of Martin in me. And I was going to get more of him, no doubt.

We slowly climbed up the shore, him following me since I knew every nook, cranny and (most importantly) sea urchin laying in the path to the firm ground. It was a hot summer night, and the air felt perfect on my wet skin. Without bothering to put anything on us, we run back to Martin's cottage. I turned on the light and then went to get myself a glass of much-needed water. As I turned to give Martin a glass too, I saw him staring at me, his mouth half-open and his eyes wide. Oh yeah, and his cock already half-mast. He gulped down every drop of the tasty, cold liquid without moving his gaze off of me. OK, I won't pretend to be humble -- I was used to men staring at me like that. Shit, I sometimes stared into the mirror with that amazement. As much as my genes made my emotions turbulent, they sure did give me a package I'd never complain about. Well, as long as I worked on it. But seeing Martin looking at me like that made me as horny as I never thought would be possible.

Martin's stare told me everything I needed to know -- he was as ready as I was. It was time for act two, and my holes needed some more of Martin right now. I quickly climbed onto his sofa on all fours, exposing my ass and my wanting vulva at him.

"Soo, where do ya wanna put it now?" I asked him, gently spreading my pussy for his pleasure and peruse.

"In both of them, of course," he replied. I glanced at him quickly through my legs and noticed his dick was back in the full throttle mode.

"Well deary, ya filled up my pussy already, don't ya think it'd be 'orrible if ya neglected my butt?" I asked, my voice all innocence while I stuck my wet finger up my ass. God, I loved playing with my ass. If I was a man, I'd surely not be straight. That feeling was amazing, as the tight hole stretched gently and the thousands of nerve endings produced a feeling of ultimate delight. Naturally, I shared my thought with Martin: "I really, really luv bein' fucked in my butt. Mmmm... Would ya be a sweetheart and come over 'ere?"

It took him less than a second to put his tongue right next to my finger, which told me he had no shyness about that area. So I decided to let him be the boss of my ass while I concentrated on rubbing my wet, wanting cunt. Every time he pushed the tip of his tongue inside my pucker, I shivered harder. I probably didn't need to say how many times I imagined him doing just that. Didn't need, but wanted. So I did: "Oh, this makes me feel sooo good, ya got no idea... I imagined ya doin' this to me a thousan' times, oooh..."

"Well, then you'll probably love this..." He pushed his finger into my pussy, lubed it proper, and then pushed it into my asshole. "Oooh, yes yes... More, give me more..." I groaned from the immense pleasure he was giving me. And, on cue, he repeated the procedure with his second finger. I cringed for a millisecond as my sphincter tried to tighten up, but then it relaxed, and I got taken over by the sheer joy of having my butt worked on just as I imagined. I started to twirl my ass, to use my muscles to suck his fingers deeper inside me. If there was a heaven, and if we could choose what that heaven should look like, for me it would the place where sex would be constant, and anal games would be mandatory.

"Sooo good... Yes baby, just like that, oh yes..." I talked to him as he worked me. I knew I needed to take him upstairs and do the whole thing I had in mind -- mostly 'cause I was afraid we might spend ourselves too early. Thinking that, I gently grabbed his fingers and pulled them out of me. I turned around, staring at his blissful face. "Wait... Come with me," I told him, took his arm and led him upstairs to the gallery where the bed was.

"Look. I have this... This fantasy 'bout ya and me, it takes place right 'ere," I said as soon as we were on the bed.

He responded by two sparkles in his eyes. Well, that and some words: "OK, I'm all ears. And a cock in one part."

Oh yes, the cock. His rod was standing at full attention, and just for a moment, I imagined it being attached to a pair of gigantic earlobes. Quickly dismissing that bizarre image, I gently patted his gorgeous man-gun. "Yeah, and just the right part."

Then I put my hands around his waist and looked him straight in the eye, slightly moving about to feel the tip of his dick rubbing against the gentle skin of my belly. "I had this fantasy a lot of times when I was on this bed, sooo.... Wanna' make it real for me?"

"Does it involve kicking me in the balls?" he asked.

I couldn't tell if he was serious, so I approached carefully. You never know... "No, I promise. Unless ya wan' to..." I said, grabbing his swollen, smooth sack with my hand.

He shook his head, so I thankfully gave him a big, wet kiss. I was in for all kinds of kinky, but purposefully hurting man's junk to the point of him losing consciousness was not one of them.

"Then I'm all in!" he exclaimed.

I bent down and reached beneath the bed. My box of joys was just where I left it the last time. I opened it and gently caressed my favorite dildo which was the main content of the box. It was just about the size of Martin's cock, pink and veiny, and I loved it because it could fit into both of my holes just perfectly. I called him Toby, for no reason whatsoever. The box had a tube of amazingly smelling lube I ordered online, which we were about to use in abundance. And then I realized that Martin might be asking himself what was my sex toy doing in his house, under his bed: "Look, deary, ya weren't 'ere, and I couldn' do back 'ome what I luv doin' when I'm alone. And it was empty 'ere, so nice... And it's ya'rs."

He gave me an 'of course, I don't mind' look, and then replied with a tone of voice that invoked another flood of juices from my pussy: "I smelled your scent on the bed that first night I got here."

"Ya better 'ave, I climaxed on this bed at least twen'y times before ya got to the Island. Las' time no more than half an hour before we met at Dad's place." I chuckled nastily as I said the last sentence.

Instead of replying with words, Martin gave his response if the form of his cock getting even harder and twitching towards the sky, the veins on it creating a network that gave it an incredibly powerful appearance. The talk was over, and it was time for action. I laid down on the bed and pulled Martin into a reverse-69 position, his balls and (to my ultimate delight) his smoothly shaven asshole coming directly in front of my face. I licked my lips in the expectation of what I was about to do to him. But first, I needed to instruct him on the details of my fantasy.

"Take the..." I began saying, but he interrupted me halfway.

"I'm already on it," he replied as he was pulling Toby out of the box and giving it a hefty lube-job. Then he squirted some more of the lubricant on his hand and began to prepare my anus for exactly what I wanted. It was incredible, how he was reading my mind, and the level of my arousal became almost unbearable.

"God, ya're readin' my mind... I guess I'm not that 'ard to figure out, right? Now put it in, I luuuuv that! Also, let's see if ya luv what I had in mind for ya," I told him, and then pulled him back and down a bit.

First, I put a hefty amount of saliva on my fingers and immediately began to rub around his asshole. It was a really good-looking man's ass, with no ingrown hair or pimples. It looked fresh and obviously tight. Once I was convinced he didn't mind (and his moan of pleasure was providing such conclusion), I started to lick it. He flinched and groaned loudly, obviously feeling substantial pleasure. I was going out on a limb with this fantasy of mine since most of the guys would probably not let me do that to them. I grabbed his cock with my hand and started to gently jerk him off, feeling his foreskin sliding tightly across his engorged knob.

And then he inserted Toby into my ass. I shook and shivered as bolts of barely imaginable pleasure streaked through my spine, through every cell of my body, all diverging to one point in my brain and causing a chain reaction of pure ecstasy: "Oh my, oh my... Aaaah!"

My ass gave no resistance at all, and soon Martin was thrusting almost all of the length of the dildo into me. I got back some of the control over my actions and immediately began to work furiously on his ass with my tongue, spreading his buttocks to gain full access. I shoved my tongue inside him, widening his tight pucker slightly with each push, to which he responded with groans that were as loud as mine.

"Yummmm... I just luv rimmin' ya, ya've such a cute ass..." I said as I spanked him lightly with my free hand. "Oooh God! Ya're workin' me really good, deary! Put ya'r finger in my pussy now, please."

This made him laugh. Good. I loved having sex with someone who didn't take it too seriously. Still, he recovered quickly and obeyed. And suddenly I was somewhere beyond. So far from reality, with only my senses and my instincts operational, while my conscious brain simply shut off and gave control to the primal parts. My mouth and tongue worked his ass as if my life depended on it; my hand slid up and down his shaft viciously, all the while my holes were being filled with silicone and Martin. I have no clear recollection of what I did, but there was definitely a lot of screaming, moaning and twisting my body, especially as his fingers located my g-spot and began working on it. My skin felt like it was simultaneously massaged by trillions of tiny hands, my feet tingled, my heart raced faster than Olympic gold winner in a 100 meters dash. It was time for him to go inside me, and I had no intention of waiting for him to decide on it.

"Go down, luv! It's time for ya to put some real meat in my butt and fuck me proper!"

He moved like a cat, revolving himself and turning me on my side in one move. He positioned himself on his knees directly behind me and lifted one of my legs up. From the moment I felt the tip of his dick touching my back door, I knew I was going to reach even higher levels of ecstasy. And boy, it came as soon as he slid into me, balls deep, my ass not even trying to tighten up reflexively.

"Oh yes, oooh YEEEES! Fuck me, fuck me, FUUUCK MEEE!" I screamed out so loud that I hoped the people in the center of the Town hadn't felt the sound tremors. He rammed his pelvis into my buttocks with incredible poise and precision, investing everything he had into it. I was getting it, full force. I forgot everything about anything. I just wanted to be ripped apart by Martin the mighty fuck machine. I needed to be handled like that all my life. And in the midst of all that glorious action, suddenly I felt the touch of the familiar, silicone textured rod on the entrance to my cunt. Martin pushed Toby inside me, and I was as filled up as I ever imagined I could be. It was time for the final act.

Not wanting for Martin to lose his rhythm, and knowing that he might not know exactly what I needed for the grand finale, I grabbed Toby and began to fuck myself, hard and fast, in sync with every thrust of Martin's cock into my ass, while rubbing my clitoris furiously, it being so lubed by my own juices that it felt like sliding my fingers over an oiled-up pea (except infinitely better, of course).

"This is... Oh yeeeeeah... So good... I'm goin' craaaazyyyyy!!!" I yelled out, though it probably wasn't something he hadn't noticed already.

And then I felt it coming. Not just one, but both of them. The slight tingling in my crotch, slowly spreading all over my body. My lips began to tremble uncontrollably, my spine arched, my fists clenched. My soul exploded.

I knew the secret of life, the universe, and everything else at that moment. I was the center of everything that was; I was one with it all. The mother of all big orgasmic bangs exploded inside me, delivering unbelievable amounts of pure, unadulterated pleasure to every atom of my being. For a moment, this was an out-of-body experience; me watching us fucking, watching myself twist and jerk, listening to my screams of ecstasy, seeing Martin fucking my brains out, seeing me drilling myself furiously with that beloved pink, veiny dildo.

As it all happened, my body managed to send me a signal. It is really a weird feeling, you know. If I hadn't known exactly what was happening, I might have stopped now and said I have to pee. But this was nowhere close to that meagre bodily function. This was heaven, part two. The moment I felt the release, I pulled the dildo out and let the stream of liquid fly out of me, all the while still convulsing on what was probably the strongest orgasm of my life (and I had more than a few amazing ones, I have to say). But I was not finished. As soon as the jets of squirt stopped coming out of me, I rammed the dildo back inside me and went for another shot. I was completely out of control, and by what I felt, so was Martin. His unbelievable energy pushed me on towards one more ejaculation, and just as my primary orgasm began to subside, the feeling of tension came again. I barely pulled Toby out of me when another jet of pure squirt blasted out of my pussy, all over Martin's legs, my thighs, the bed... It was, well, glorious.

And then came the bliss. I felt myself slowly returning to reality, gaining control over my body and mind. But that reality I came back to was infinitely different from the reality of just a couple hours ago. Martin sensed my retreat and slowed down. Hats off to the man, he managed to go through all of this without cumming or even taking one of those short breaks in tempo men usually take when they are trying to prevent an early orgasm.

I pulled myself off of his dick. I was still all wobbly and shaky, but I had one more part of the mission to accomplish. So I slowly got up on my knees and brought my face in line with his red, swollen and still hard-as-a-stone member. I grabbed it without hesitation and began to jerk it off, quickly moving my other hand to play with his butt.

"Oh, my wonderful fuck-boy... I wanna see ya cum, let yar sperm fly..." I told him, staring directly into his eyes. And, boy, did it come quickly. Not a minute later, he began to shake uncontrollably and groan. Loudly. He probably hadn't realized how loud he was, or that he was screaming: "A-a-a-a-a-a-niiiii-TAAAAAAAAAA!!! FUUUUUCK!!!" And, on that 'fuck,' he came. All over me. I mean, the first time he came not an hour before, and now I was receiving around half a gallon of his cum directly into my face, my hair, over my chest. He was coming like it was his last. If it felt nearly as good as my orgasm felt for me, he was probably not conscious at all. My dear Martin, this is what I do to people I truly love. And I'd do it to you as long as that love lasts. But we'll get to that later -- maybe.

A few moments later, we were both sprawled on the bed, barely moving. The only thing that could be heard was our breathing. Deep breath in, long breath out. And then a quick glance at each other, and a smile. And then another breath. It had lasted for some time before Martin gathered enough strength to speak: "You can..."

I knew what he was about to ask, so I interrupted him to conserve his energy: "Yeah... An' it's yar fault. If it weren' for ya, I wouldn' practice tha' much when I was little and found out abou' it. But it takes jus' the right style and frequency to do it. Of course, it was so much easier with ya in my ass. Many fantasies on mine 'came truth this evenin', I gotta tell ya."

I gave him a kiss, feeling his salty and sweet semen sliding across our lips as they touched. He didn't seem to mind, but then he grabbed a sheet and went to clean me up. I didn't want to be cleaned up. Besides in the eyes, there was no part of my body that I wouldn't want to have covered in his cum and sweat: "Leave it, deary... I like it like that."

"You're incredible. I only got to know the adult you tonight," he said, widening his incredible smile.

"No, ya didn'," I said to him, faking a mystery. "There's much more of me to know. And I believe there's a lot of ya to get to know still." I gently brushed my hand over his relaxed balls, and then across his beautiful face. I simply wanted to keep touching him, from now on, without any pause. Yeah, my sentiment got to me -- for all that matters, I was still a girl. I still had that mushy side of me, full of clichés I outwardly hated but internally longed for. Don't laugh at me, I just told you how I squirted twice, it compensates the hell out of a moment of romantic weakness, OK?

As on cue, we began talking, slowly getting to know each other -- well, to talk about the years we were apart. I told him a short history of Anita. He gave me a quick lesson on Martin. Nothing too detailed, but enough to have a few good laughs, hugs and kisses, before we simply dosed off, blissfully and without any cares in the world.

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers