The Jackie Bailey Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She softly licked Jackie's outer labia from her perineum to her mons. Shane's eyes looked up to see Jackie moaning, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. She suckled lightly on the shaven labia. They were still smooth. Jackie had shaved just for her. Shane knew that Beverley had to have given Jackie a few pointers. They were as close as sisters. Shane was stunned that she hadn't noticed the shaven lips before.

The dark haired woman pushed all other thoughts out of her mind. She concentrated on giving Jackie the best orgasm she had ever had. Shane slithered her tongue between the puffy aroused labia, to find that Jackie was very wet. She licked the soft tender flesh all over. She started to suckle and nibble on the sweeter spots that sent shivers throughout Jackie's body. Shane kept from making contact with Jackie's clit, already protruding from its protective hood, for now.

Jackie squirmed and quivered under her ministrations, mingled with soft sighs and guttural moans. Shane finally fluttered the tip of her tongue over the protruding clit, eliciting a loud groan from Jackie.

The redhead rose up on her elbows to see what Shane was doing. Shane smiled and winked at her lover, then flattened her tongue and pressed it against Jackie's clit. Jackie's elbows slid causing her to slump onto her back. She squint her eyes in pure pleasure.

Jackie felt Shane's lips wrap around her clit. Then she felt her loving partner suck ever so lightly on her. Suddenly her hips began rocking into Shane's face on their own accord. Shane sucked harder, sending a rush of energy through Jackie's body. She reached her hands down, tangling her fingers with Shane's resting on her hips.

Jackie's back arched up from the bed, pressing her clit harder against the tip of Shane's tongue. Shane plundered Jackie's hot cavern, sticking her tongue into the slick tunnel. She sucked hard while rubbing the tip of her nose on Jackie's clit. Jackie's body shook violently as stars exploded behind her eyelids. The sudden burst of energy forced its way through her muscles. It didn't seem to want to end. Shane watched Jackie's face carefully, her eyes closed and her lips parted. Jackie was breathing erratically and her muscles tensing over her whole body.

Shane released Jackie's over-sensitive sex, sat back on her heels and watched as Jackie's body slumped into the bed, motionless. Tears were rolling down the sides of Jackie's face and a soft smile was spread on her lips. Jackie had passed out from the intense orgasm. Shane stood up from the bed and took her underwear off. She crawled back onto the bed, raised Jackie's body and pulled the thick covers from under her. Shane settled next to Jackie and pulled the covers over them. She snuggled her body into Jackie's and held her lover close in her arms. She fell asleep knowing that Jackie was happy.

Jackie's eyes fluttered open. A sigh emanated from her lips as she stretched. She looked at the clock on her bedside table on her left; noon. Her right hand unknowingly reached for the space next to her. The right side of the bed was empty and cold. She looked at the empty pillow with a frown. Her fear, doubts and resentment were trying to surface. She sat up in bed resting her back against the headboard, the covers left behind around her waist. She looked out the window to her left at the noon winter sun shinning a cold ray over Boston. Had she been abandoned by her lover?

Just then, the bedroom door opened and in stepped a naked wonder. "Morning Honey," Shane greeted. She had a tray filled with an assortment of sliced fruit stacked on a plate with a bowl of muesli and cream next to it, two cups of coffee and two glasses of juice on the side.

"Morning Baby," Jackie greeted. All of Jackie's mixed emotions resolved itself into a loving smile. Shane returned the smile, setting the tray at Jackie's feet on the bed.

She handed Jackie a cup of steaming coffee. "How are you feeling this morning?" Jackie knew what Shane meant by the question. She leaned forward and kissed Shane with a new passion as the woman took a seat next to her on the bed.

"I feel like a new person." She took the cup from Shane grinning wide. Shane took her own cup into her hands.

"I thought you might be hungry after last night. I found a few things in the kitchen and put this together for us. I hope you don't mind." Jackie sighed softly and took a sip of her coffee.

"I don't mind at all Baby. I like the fact that you made yourself at home." Shane's smile faded remembering the look on Jackie's face when she walked into the room a few seconds ago. Jackie noted the serious look then leaned her head back.

"I noticed the look on your face when I walked in a moment ago. I will never leave you after what we shared last night, Honey. I've been hurt like that myself a few times, made love to, and then left the next day. You are way too important to me to hurt you like that. I love you so much. I just want to be with you and help you get over all your fears," Shane stated. She held Jackie's gaze with her own. The hurt was evident on Shane's face. Jackie reached out her left hand and stroked Shane's left cheek with the back of her fingers then settled her hand against Shane's right cheek. Shane leaned into the soft warm touch with a sigh.

"Baby, I won't deny what I was thinking when I found the bed next to me empty, but I know deep inside that you won't hurt me. You showed me so much love last night. You have already helped me face my fears through the month that we have known one another. Yesterday, not only last night, made me realise that I don't have anything to fear with you in my life. I love you more than I could ever say. I see yesterday as my final transformation from Jacqueline to Jackie. I am finally whole again, thanks to you, my sweet love." Jackie watched as Shane turned her head and kissed the palm of her hand.

"I know that you went through a lot on your own. From now on you don't have to... no... you aren't going to face anything alone again. I promise that I'm here to stay for as long as you want me..." Jackie interrupted Shane before she could finish talking.

"Then you're never leaving because I want you around forever. I'm not letting you out of my sight... except for work." Shane giggled happily leaning in and kissing Jackie affectionately. Their lips parted letting each other in.

"I have to go in for an hour after breakfast to interview a new assistant trainer for the gym and show him around." Shane said, their kiss broken. The two women watched each other as they each finished their coffee.

"So are you going to have more time to spend with me today?" Jackie asked. She set her empty cup aside on the bedside table. Shane smiled wide at her lover.

"Yip, every day. We're going to work in shifts." Jackie grinned, a grin that would put a Cheshire cat's grin to shame.

"That sounds promising and delightful. I want to return the favour before you leave though."

Jackie pulled Shane's body on top of hers, kissing her furiously. Jackie soon had their bodies positioned, hers on top, their heads and feet at the sides of the bed. She wasted no time crawling down Shane's body. She feathered gentle kisses along the way. She knew that they still had breakfast to finish and a shower. She reached Shane's lower body. Jackie dipped her head to repeat what Shane had done to her the previous night. Shane's body was soon writhing and squirming. She released soft sighs and moans through her parted lips. Her hips jerked violently and her toes curled. Jackie rocked her whole world apart. Shane was coming down from her high. Jackie rested her chin on her hands on top of her lover's mound, watching her with a satisfied grin. Shane met her lover's eyes smiling wide.

"God Honey, that was spectacular. You're a natural." Shane smiled, licking her dry lips.

"I had a good trainer. She taught me a lot last night." Jackie sat up reaching for the glasses of juice on the tray.

"Remind me to thank her someday." Shane said. She giggled and sat up taking an offered glass from Jackie.

"I could always thank her for you." Jackie passed her lover a sly smile with a gleam in her eyes.

They looked lovingly into each other's eyes as they started feeding one another the colourful breakfast Shane had prepared.

After a hot shower attentively washing each other, Shane left with a set of her own keys for Jackie's apartment. Jackie stood in the kitchen washing the dishes from the previous night's dinner and the morning's breakfast. Music was playing in the background. She happily hummed along to the words. After the kitchen was cleaned to her satisfaction, she spent the next hour cleaning up the rest of her apartment.

Jackie was in the kitchen preparing a little snack when she heard a knock on the door. Besides Beverley, Jackie never had any visitors and Beverley usually did the firm's books for the week on Saturdays. Did Shane forget her keys?

"It's open," Jackie shouted from the kitchen. Her back was facing the kitchen door. "Did you forget your keys, Baby?" She asked without looking behind her. She received no answer but she could feel someone behind her. Jackie looked down at two hairy male hands groping her from behind. Her heart leaped into overdrive. She moved her head and connected her elbow to the face, hard. Jackie turned to see Nathan holding his nose.

He looked at her, shocked and angry as he stumbled backward. Jackie's fears gripped her throat; she couldn't scream. Nathan walked toward her growling under his breath. "You bitch... first you leave me, then you cheat on me and now you hit me. Annabelle... I am so disappointed in you." Jackie looked at him confused. She's not Annabelle, she's Jacqueline. Did he think that she's her mother? Jackie stepped back from him in fear, bringing her hands up to protect her face.

All her teenage memories came back with a vengeance, her body shook in horror. Jackie mentally called out to Shane unable to find her voice. All the pain, anger and shame flashed through her mind, making her cringe. Her mother's face popped up with the most beautiful smile and a twinkle in her eyes. The face turned into that of Shane, equally beautiful. Jackie's face hardened, causing Nathan to stop in his tracks. She clenched her hands into fists, remembering the little training she had the day before.

Nathan laughed out loud at her. "You really think you can take me on." He turned his cheek to her with a smug grin. "Take your best shot, Annabelle." Jackie's anger level rose as she realised why her own father started raping her after her mother died. She looked just like Annabelle when she started filling out. She looked at him in anger.

"I'm not Annabelle, I'm Jackie." She spreading her feet and pulled her arm back. She thought back on Shane's signature move. She kept her arm close to her side.

Her fist thrust forward, hitting his cheek in three quick jabs. He stumbled back a bit, spitting blood. She pulled her arm back again, and then connected the side of his head with a hook. Her left hand wasted no time, pulled back and thrust up below his jaw, a perfect uppercut. A loud crack and growl filled the kitchen. Jackie heard the front door open and close. Nathan stumbled back, hitting his head against a tall utility cupboard.

Shane rushed into the kitchen. Her soft features landed on an angry Jackie. She looked at the cupboard next to the kitchen door and saw Nathan growling in pain.

Anger filled her face. Nathan balanced himself, spitting blood onto the floor. He launched himself at Jackie without seeing the person. Shane reacted quickly, balancing on her left foot and kicking up with her right, connecting to his forehead. He stumbled back against the cupboard. Shane stepped toward Jackie and faced Nathan. She handed Jackie her cell phone. "Call Peter, Honey," Shane instructed. Jackie dialled the number from memory. "Tell him to bring an ambulance as well." Jackie stepped away from Shane with the phone to her ear. She knew that Shane would need space to protect her if Nathan attacked.

Nathan balanced himself, angrier than before. Shane brought up her fists, and then lowered them.

She smiled at Jackie's handiwork on his face. "What are you smiling at bitch?"

"I was just admiring your new make over." Shane slid her right foot forward a bit. He charged at her with fists flying. Shane balanced onto her right foot and spun her left leg around behind her, into a spinning left kick.

She connected Nathan's temple with the hard heel of her brown soft leather boots. The man stumbled hard into the fridge.

He shook his dizzy head and pushed himself away from the fridge. Shane brought up her fists, knowing that she only needed her fists now. He attacked her again. After this time he wouldn't be able to attack again. He held up his fists in a drowsy haze. He threw a left, aiming for her head. Shane stepped back quickly. The shot missed. He threw a right, only to be blocked by Shane's arm. She had had enough of playing around. She pulled out her signature move; jab, jab, jab, hook and cut. She ended him off with a kick to the back of his legs. He stumbled forward slamming his stomach into her left knee, and then she kicked the back of his head with the bridge of her right foot.

He fell to the floor on his front, motionless. Police and ambulance sirens soon sounded outside the building. Jackie stood stunned and shaking. She looked from the motionless man on the floor and back up to Shane, who was looking at her.

Jackie walked slowly toward Shane, returning her eyes to the man on the floor, clutching the cell phone with both hands. Shane took the phone from her, stuck it in her pocket and took her partner's hands in her own. Jackie's knuckles were bleeding. Loud knocks sounded on the door.

Shane led Jackie away from the scene on the kitchen floor and sat her down on the sofa. "I'll be right back." She opened the door for Peter and two ambulance crew. She led them to the kitchen, and then returned to Jackie on the couch. Jackie looked at her bleeding hands in shock. Shane kneeled in front of her partner resting her hands on her thighs.

"I did it. I finally stood up to him," She said looking up into those hazel eyes.

"Yes you did. I'm proud of you, Honey." Shane smiled softly at Jackie, brushing her hair behind her ears.

Jackie looked toward the kitchen. "He called me Annabelle. Annabelle was my mother's name. All this time, he only did what he did because he thought I was my mother." Jackie threw her arms around Shane's neck crying. "He raped me because he thought I was my mother," she said again through her sobs. Shane held her partner close, rubbing her back, knowing that she couldn't say anything to make that realisation go away. She just held her love in her arms and showered kisses on her neck.

Beverley wheeled in the front door to find the two women in the living room. Peter appeared from the kitchen with a handcuffed Nathan. Beverley looked the pummelled man up and down in disgust. She looked Peter in the eyes with a questioning look. Peter smiled lightly, pointing with his thumb to the women sitting on the sofa. "I'll be back in a little while. I need to go book this garbage." Jackie's hands were treated and cleaned by one of the ambulance crew. Shane sat beside her with an arm around her shoulder.

Shane caught sight of Beverley wheeling her way toward the sofa. Jackie caught her gaze and turned her head toward Beverley. "Beverley... hey... what are you doing here?" Jackie asked. She tried to smile. Jackie somehow looked different to Beverley, as if she were a whole new person.

"I was out on lunch with Peter when you called. He phoned me and asked me to come up. What happened here, Sweetie?" This time Jackie did smile.

"You were out on a date with Peter?" Beverley nodded with a smile then waited for Jackie to answer her question. "Oh, I'm sorry Bev, Sweetie. I didn't know." Beverley wheeled closer to the sofa as the paramedic left.

"It's okay, we can have more. What happened?" Beverley repeated her question, placing a hand on Jackie's knee. Jackie took a deep breath and told her best friend everything. "Well, after Shane left for an hour for an interview, I got cleaning. I was busy preparing a little snack for us when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't lock the door in case you came around after work. I knew that you would still be busy at that time and then I thought that maybe Shane forgot the keys I gave her this morning. So I shouted from the kitchen that the door is open." Jackie stopped for a moment as a shiver ran down her spine.

"Thinking it was Shane, I didn't look behind me until I saw the male hands grope me from behind. I snapped back with my elbow breaking his nose and turned. I froze for a few seconds in fear. Then my anger rose and I attacked him with Shane's signature move, the one she taught me yesterday. He was actually mocking me to hit him before that." Jackie looked at Shane smiling softly then returned her gaze to Bev. "That's when Shane came in and finished him off. I've never seen Shane in a fight before. It was kind of hot watching her stand up for me like that." Shane giggled next to her and blushed crimson.

"Fighting is never good. I only use my training if I have to. I could have killed him if I hit him the wrong way. I was actually being very cautious." Shane stated, gazing down at her hands on her knees. "The funny thing is that I knew something was wrong when I left the gym. I rushed over as quickly as I could." Shane looked up at Jackie and Beverley with a lopsided smile.

"I had no voice to scream when I turned around and saw him but I could hear myself calling you." Jackie smiled, taking Shane's trembling hands in her own. Beverley smiled at the two of them.

"That only proves that you two are meant for each other. You are connected in a way. I'm just happy that neither of you two got seriously hurt today." The blonde lifted herself out of her wheelchair onto the sofa next to Jackie. The redhead turned to her best friend and hugged her tight.

"It's finally over Bev. I'll never see him ever again."

Jackie and Beverley have given their employees a special vacation for the last weeks of December with a Christmas bonus each. Shane and Jackie spent their mornings in the gym working out, helping the kids and constantly stealing glances at one another. After that they would go to either apartment, leaving the new trainer in charge for the rest of the day. They would have lunch together and spend the rest of the day doing anything they thought of.

"I feel you're ready to do this Baby," Jackie said, holding Shane's face in her hands. Shane sighed loudly looking at the heated indoor pool from the corner of her eye. She was trembling in fear as her memories came rushing back.

Jackie saw the fear in her eyes and kissed her lightly on the lips. Shane moaned into the kiss and closed her eyes.

"I can do this," she said to herself, breaking the kiss. She slowly opened her eyes to look into Jackie's loving eyes.

Jackie released Shane and watched her partner walk toward the steps of the pool. Shane froze on the edge, her eyes wide. She could see her baby sister in front of her, surrounded by water. Her lifeless body was sinking deeper. Her sister's eyes shot open and her hands reached out for her. The dark haired woman felt the pressure of the water around her chest. She couldn't breathe. Shane closed her eyes trying to keep the tears from spilling. She felt Jackie's hands in hers and opened her eyes. The redhead stood in front of her, her feet in the water on the first step.

"I can't do this, Honey. I can still see her in the water." Shane blinked repeatedly as tears ran down her cheeks. Jackie wiped her tears away and kissed her cheeks then her lips.