All Comments on 'The Jerkoff Club Ch. 05'

by MADDRAPPER

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story !!!!!

I love this story. Please write some more. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it!

This is great. Love to jerk off in front of other men. Keep them cumming, I just did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice club

Hot story. I love watching orgasms. Wish I could join your club!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot as fuck!

I love the thought of doing this and reading this story got me searching on-line for a video version. Luckily, there is no shortage of this sort of stuff. I settled on one where the guys in the club were jerking to my particular fetish - big tit porn. As the guys on screen watched a pornstar with massive boobs being titfucked and facialised, they massaged and stroked their cocks as they encouraged one another to shoot their cum. They took it in turns to orgasm with each one standing in front of the TV screen they were watching and aiming his hot spunk at the girl in the vid. As the first one unloaded his balls all over the screen, covering the girl’s monster tits with hot white jizz, the second one took his place and jerked his cock in a frenzy of lust. As he shot streams of cum all over the screen, the third jerk buddy took over. He had the biggest cock of them all and I was amazed as he knelt in front of the spunk covered screen and licked some of his buddies’ cum into his mouth before leaning over and licking the end of his own cock as it leaked its pre-cum. After a few licks, he took two or three inches of his cock into his mouth and slurped up and down its head. Meanwhile, his two buddies had got hard again watching this incredibly erotic display. They masturbated their cocks as their friend tongued his own and moved closer to him as they sensed he was nearing his orgasm. The self-sucker momentarily released his cock from his mouth and told his buddies to wank in his face as he returned to finish himself off. As he shot a massive load of cum in his mouth, his jerk buddies shot their second loads all over his face. As you can imagine, this was all too much for me as I jerked my own cock to an incredible orgasm of my own. I shot rope after rope of hot jizz all over my body, computer and desk and then, with a perverted passion I never knew I possessed, I gathered up as much of the cum as I could in my hands before plastering it all over my face and licking the remnants off my fingers. The feel and taste of my own spunk made me erect again and I finished my sordid evening by lying on the floor, flipping my legs behind my head and jerking a second massive load all over my own face.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
So good!

This story is so good! Love all the developments and the men watching each other wank and cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

CUM-tastic! Gotta love what you do with these guys!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love watching and jerking wish I could find some horney dudes to stroke with. I’m married and jerk and edge every day can’t get enough at 62 I love it also got into giving head Upstate NY. tmike298@ yahoo .com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous